His Lordship's Delights Ch. 02

Story Info
Richard's further lessons of induction.
1.3k words
4.35
39k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
273 Followers

Chapter Two: Richards Further Lessons of Induction.

Breakfast was a mundane affair. His father wanted to discuss some investment opportunities. Richard was not at all attentive, the only opportunities Richard was interested in involved Sarah Tomlinson's charms. His father was of course aware of the situation. He was also aware Sarah was tending the fireplace behind him, and was bending down rather provocatively. Richards's dick was responding accordingly.

That day somewhat dragged and Richard excused himself shortly after dinner that evening to retire, on the pretence of a novel he wished to finish.

"Good night son." His father wished "Sleep well." Richard noticed a smirk on his father face.

"Good night father." Richard replied "I'm sure I shall."

Richard lay waiting in anticipation. Half an hour or so had passed, an extremely long half an hour at that. His cock was hard, painfully erect. He had been in a semi-aroused state for much of the day. The waiting was impossible to bear. Was she coming? Had he dreamt last evening? At last a knock on his door.

Sarah did not wait for his beckoning, she entered his bedroom coyly "Good evening Master Richard." She started much as the previous evening.

Richard was more eager tonight, and Sarah's lovely tits were quickly being fondled and kissed. He dragged her onto his bed, gaining better access to her breasts.

"My, my, Sire, don't be so eager," Sarah playfully scolded him.

She altered her position, granting him even better access to her charms. She threw her head back and shuddered. After a while, Richard knew he wanted to explore more of Sarah's body. He was unsure, what should be his next move. He was tempted to thrust his hand up her skirts and find what he desired most.

He need not have worried, Sarah was a step ahead of him. Standing she slipped her skirts to the floor, she was naked beneath. Richard for the first time in his life saw a naked woman. The triangle of dark hair covered Sarah's modesty a little, but her fanny lips were outlined beneath her bush. Richard was transfixed. Sarah pulled back the sheet careful not to expose his manhood, and slipped into bed next to him.

For the first time in his life, Richard felt a woman's warm, soft, sensually welcoming body next to his. What a sensation came over him, his head was swimming, and his cock was harder than he could ever recall. Sarah began slowly kissing his neck; it appeared there must be a direct link to his cock. It was now twitching uncontrollably, appearing to have a will of its own. Sarah worked her way down to his chest, flicking his sensitive nipples with her tongue. Richard was on fire with desire, his need for relief undeniable. Sarah moved down his chest to his navel, the bed sheet was just covering his cock that was twitching constantly now. Richard was moaning loudly, he watched Sarah move tantalisingly down towards his manhood. He noticed if he raised his head he could look into his full-length dressing mirror, in the reflection he had a perfect view of Sarah working on his body. He studied her face, noting the concentration; he also noticed her looking at the huge bulge made by his manhood. Sarah lifted the sheet allowing Richard cock freedom to spring up onto his belly. Sarah had not expected this, and his cock leapt towards the girls face. She was not quite swift enough to move her head, and Richards cock smacked against her cheek.

She made little of it and moved quickly back up his body, much to Richards's disappointment of course. She deftly moved the sheet to cover his cock, again to avoid any embarrassment to him. His cock was now resting firmly on his tummy, well above his navel. Sarah kissed him deeply, Richard responded by sliding his hands onto her bum and stroking her gently.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," Sarah whispered dreamily in his ear.

Richard looked into her eyes, he noticed a strange look. He continued to stroke her arse getting slowly lower. His middle finger then slipped down between the cleft of her bum and found her sex.

"No, no, sire, Noo,Oooooo, Mmmmmm, No,nooooo,ummmmm,Mmmmmm," Sarah's initial protests died quickly as Richards finger delved into her slippery wetness.

Richard brought his other hand down Sarah's tummy, through her pubic hair, and found her wetness. He moved his fingers gently about her pussy, noting her deeper moaning. He found her little bud with his index finger. Upon massaging it he was surprised by the reaction it created in the girl. He rubbed a little harder. The girl's pussy ground down on his finger that was inside her from the rear, whilst also pushing herself down harder onto his index finger.

"Yes yes yeeee, mmmm,aaaaaahh, ummmmmm, Oh that's it, that's it harder,Aaaaah,"Sarah panted. Richard did not know what was occurring just at the moment. Sarah did, and came on his fingers.

After a short while she regained her composure, her breathing returned to normal. She kissed him passionately.

"My lord," she exclaimed, "Where did you learn that?" She questioned him, "They said you were unaware of any sexual knowledge. A virgin they said."

"Truly I am, your the first girl I've ever" Sarah giggled and kissed him stopping his words. Her tongue probing, searching deep in his mouth.

Sarah then recalled her instructions from Tom Russell "Take it slowly, and teach the lad well, you'll be well rewarded." A smile crossed her lips, she knew Tom would pay her well. The bonus was the beautiful orgasm she'd just been fingered too.

Their kissing was passionate, and Richards fingers began a similar adventure between Sarah's thighs. Her senses had returned, she knew she must take charge of the situation. She had planned only to introduce Master Richard to the intimate charms of her breasts tonight. Teaching him slowly the subtleties of their enchantment. How by caressing and kissing, and gently teasing them it was possible to turn a woman on. She had carefully planned every bit of that night's fun, but underplayed the roll her sensitive nipples, and her libido would have on her actions. She had envisaged finishing this encounter without going anywhere near this far. Perhaps just the hint of what lay between her legs would be her parting shot. That would keep him interested for the next nights of induction.

How had she let things go this far? How could she get away without going further? God knows. Her body was sending out all the signals that she was finding very difficult to suppress. Master Richards's lips on her breasts, and his somewhat knowingly skilled fingers were not helping her cause.

Oh dear, she felt another orgasm rising between her legs. Richard increased the motion of his finger on her hard swollen button, she bit his shoulder has she came, moaning loudly. This second orgasm surpassed her first by quite a distance, much to Richards delight. Sarah's body convulsed and twitched through her pleasure.

Richard moved onto his back, and watched Sarah regain herself again. She looked up at him and smiled "What am I going to do with you?"

It was not a question requiring a verbal answer. Richard smiled and glanced down at his cock. The bedclothes had disappeared some while hence. Sarah's eyes followed Richard's down to his rampant cock. There was a little moisture which had appeared on the tip of his cock. It was proudly erect and pointing upwards, towards Sarah gaze.

Sarah's resolve to stick to her plan, and Tom Russell's instructions, had mostly disappeared along with her orgasms.

She averted her gaze from Richards's dick, to gaze into his eyes for a brief second. She began to kiss down his chest. Sarah planted small kisses slowly down towards the head of his expectant cock. Stopping when she was less than an inch from its swollen head. Richard could feel her breath on his cock.

He had a good idea as to actual act of intercourse, but what was Sarah about to do?

Continued in Chapter Three: Richards lessons continue

mybaby
mybaby
273 Followers