His Love of Wicker

Story Info
The pleasure of a hunted piece of furniture.
2.2k words
3.97
18.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His house was full of wicker furniture. He loved the look the feel the smell of wicker. Every Saturday we would head off to the flea markets while he searched for more and interesting wicker things. One Friday night he said. We don't need to go hunting tomorrow; I have found the one piece I have been looking for. I smiled to myself, that means I can sleep in tomorrow instead of getting up and making myself presentable and tagging along behind him.

"That's wonderful honey" I cooed. Off I trotted to the kitchen to prepare the light supper we always had on Friday night. As the hefty steak sizzled in the frying pan I tried to think of what piece of wicker he wanted so dearly that had cancelled our wicker hunting that was now a weekend tradition. As my mind wandered I tore up the greens for a salad and popped a potato into the oven for him. As the steak finishes she realizes she hasn't yet figured out what wicker item he wanted, and lets it slip from her mind.

After dinner was finished and I began to clear the table, I heard him call from the living room. I'm heading out to the garage, please stay in here...I'm working on a surprise. He was good at surprises. So many times in our travels he would find some little trinket that would make my heart melt and remind me of why I chose to serve him.

As I was washing up the dishes, he came into the kitchen grabbed a few beers from the fridge and kissed me as he slipped out the door smiling. "Remember, you wont come out to the garage no matter what ...RIGHT??"

"I promise" I said smiling. I loved it when he was excited about something. As the screen door snapped shut and my hands mindlessly washed the few remaining dishes...my mind traveled back ..."what is it that has him so hush hush?" I could hear the electric jig saw humming away and thought ...what is he up too? Many times through the next few hours I wanted to peek but knew that he would be pissed if I ruined his surprise.

Finally I grew tired and slipped off for my nightly bath. God how I loved to relax in the tub and make my skin soft for him. As I lay back in the steaming fragrant water thinking of my lover in the garage working diligently to surprise me ...my hands began to wander over my body. What the simple thought of that man can do to me!! As I stepped from the bath the cooler air made my nipples harden more so. Slowly and languidly I toweled off my body and slipped into my robe. It seemed that he would be working late in the garage. Quietly I padded off to our bedroom and dropped my robe on the floor. Skipping between the cool sheets...it seemed that even the sheets were arousing me.

I reached into the nightstand beside the bed and took out a vibrator. I needed to unwind or I would never sleep. Slowly I clicked the vibrator on and laid it against my slightly swollen lips. My body shuddered feeling the soft vibrations. My mind flew to all we had shared in our time together. God how that man excites me and brings out the slut in me. Slowly I stroked the toy over my pussy, I could smell the mixture of soap and arousal. What a scent that is. The vibe began to slip freely over my freshly shaven lips. My hips began to rock towards the vibe as I pressed it slowly between my fold. I cried out as the tip touched my clit, my bared clit. The toy slipped with great ease back to my pussy opening and slipped in as if it had a mind of its own.

Once again my moans filled the room as my teeth bit into my lip. I began to rock the vibe in and out of my hole, my hips rocking back and forth in the same way that I had fucked him so many times before. My fingers found my clit and began to rub mercilessly. I needed to cum or I would never sleep. As I tweaked and rubbed my clit, building myself to an orgasm. I heard the tapping of his hammer in the attached garage. The tapping reminded me of when he would tap his cock against my clit, as I was cumming for him. That thought pushed me over the edge as my free hand gripped the edge of the bed. Having cum and knowing how he loved me to clean the toys ...I popped it into my mouth and began to suck my juices from it in the very same manner I would suck his cock.

I rolled slightly and replaced the vibe in its place and pulled the sheet up over my body. In a matter of moments I was sound asleep. It seemed like I had been sleeping for hours when in reality it had only been about 45 minutes. Even in my sleep I felt the sheet slipping from my body as his hand slipped between my sleep parted thighs. Instantly I awoke to his fingers plunged into my still sticky pussy. My sleepy moans were so loud as I felt my body react even in its slumbered state to his touch. Then I heard his deep voice. "No sleep tonight love ...we can sleep all day tomorrow. I felt his hand close around my wrist ...drawing it to the other. My eyes still closed from sleep and the pleasure of his fingers that had been inside me, I felt the leather cuffs slip around my wrist. Instantly my eyes flew open. I looked at him with questioning eyes. He never started anything this late. What ever was going on his mind?

Again I heard his voice.." get up my little slut I have a surprise for you " With that I rose on sleepy legs. I followed him to our "play room". I felt him tugging anxiously on the leather cuffs.

As we passed through the door I could see the vague outline of our other toys in the darkness. And then the silky touch of the familiar blindfold across my eyes told me of his plans. I heard the snap of the light switch as he turned on the lights. I could almost hear his excitement in his breathing. Slowly he led me to the other side of the room. I felt myself bound to a cord. My legs began to shake. "What is he up too" Suddenly I felt myself pushed a bit roughly into something. I knew it was wicker, but what? Suddenly it dawned on me. We had seen this in a porno some time back and it had excited us both. It was one of those hanging wicker chairs. But like the porno, this one had been modified for the purpose it was to serve. I could feel the narrow strip of wood as my ass cheeks struggled to stay on it. My toes were gripping the floor in an effort to remain balanced. Suddenly I could no longer feel the floor as I was hoisted up in the air. My gasps must have startled him from his deep thought. I heard him speak. "Do you trust me my love" I whimpered "of course " as my body shuddered my ass cheeks struggling to hold my body in the "chair" I felt his fingers brush along my cheeks.

"Tonight my darling little slut that porno we watched that led to some of the best fucking we have ever had will be repeated." Once again I gasped. I felt the familiar coldness of the nipple rings slipping over my now erect nipples and tightening. I felt the chain lifted that connected them and snuggly fastened to the rings on the leather cuffs.

I felt him leave me for a moment. I could hear him walking around and could almost hear the wicked smile on his face. I heard the rasping of his zipper as his pants were removed. I heard the rustle of his shirt as it slides from his body. I knew he was naked just as I was. I felt the gentle tapping of the rope that suspended the chair. Each little tug of the rope pulled at my nipples. Once again I felt the familiar feel of leather cuffs but this time around my ankles...and the snap of the spreader bar as it slipped into its place. The tinkling of a chain sounded so loud in my ears.

Suddenly my legs were hauled up till they were at right angles to my body. My body shuddered hard realizing the scene he was re-creating. My ass and pussy were left vulnerable and open. I heard him slip to the mat that was on the floor below me. My pussy was dripping because I knew the outcome of this. I felt his fingers slip once more into my pussy and I moaned loudly ... He was using my pussy to control how I moved. Slowly I felt myself swaying back and forth. I could feel the heat of his cock near me. It was getting closer with each sway of the chair. Suddenly I screamed as I felt the head of his cock brush my now swollen lips.

"Oh my little fuckpet, you are so wet, this excites you doesn't it?" I stammered a hasty yes as my body screamed for more. Once again the rope was jerked slightly and my nipples were pulled from my body and returned throbbing. I felt myself raised slightly and then lowered again feeling his cock at the entrance of my pussy. Bound and open and being suspended onto his cock, my body could barely take the pleasure it felt. He was so hard. I remembered how the scene had aroused him and how ravenous he was after watching it.

So very slowly I was lowered onto his cock. So slowly that I felt each and every vein that pulsed on it. With a sudden drop I was impaled on his cock and writhing, not caring that my movements pulled torturously at my nipples. Once again the chair was raised then suddenly dropped over and over again. My lips screaming out as my body felt everything so intensely because of the removal of my sight. Up and down I felt the rope pulled ....up and down I slide on his cock. I could feel him growing harder inside me.

Then I heard his booming erotically charged voice..."I'm going to literally screw you my dripping cum hungry slut" With that he spun me. I was literally being screwed onto his cock and began to CUMMM violently.

"Ohhhhhh god " I screamed as I came, cum dripping down his cock. I could hear his grunting below me. Once again I was raised...whimpering at the sudden loss of his cock in my pussy. I cried out as I felt the rope hooked back on its mooring. I heard him slowly stand up. I could feel him standing before me. I could smell my pussy on his cock, which must be near my face. Once again I heard him speak in that deep aroused voice. "Suck me clean slut and drink me" I needed no urging other then that. I parted my lips and felt him roughly ram his rigid cock into my mouth. Quickly I began to suck on his cock. The taste of my own pussy flooding my mouth as I greedily sucked him. I could taste his arousal too.

I heard the scrapping of his fingers on the sides of the wicker as he began to fuck into my mouth wickedly and with great lust. My lips tightly wrapped around his pulsing cock. I began to gag slightly as he thrust deep into my throat. He was only moments away from cumming. I could feel his belly pressed tightly to my face as he fucked away into my willing mouth. My belly was rumbling thinking of drinking his seed. His hands reached for my head and he began to fuck wildly into my mouth...humping like a teenager as his orgasm approached. I heard his guttural groan as his load streamed into my rapidly convulsing throat. I could feel the jets of his cum rushing down my throat to my cum hungry belly. He came for what seemed forever. Suddenly his cock was withdrawn from my mouth and I felt myself lowered slightly till my feet touched the floor. The cuffs were removed from my ankles and wrists and I was swept up into his embrace as his lips captured mine.

Silently he padded back to our bedroom with my shaking body in his arms. I felt him tenderly lay me into our bed and slip the blindfold from my eyes. The sun was just beginning to peek. "Sleep my darling" With that he slipped into bed next to me cuddling me close to him. As I drifted off to sleep I chuckled to myself. "God I do love his love of wicker"

"Can we go wicker hunting next weekend?" I asked him and drifted off to sleep hearing his soft throaty laughter.