His Monster Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyan88
keyan88
945 Followers

And so with that last word they set upon the task of finding the girls some clothes. The only one they could find a bra for was Christ because her tits were only slightly smaller than Casey's. Lilith's and Bella's were way to big for Casey's bras and Luke only had some thongs and panties to give away. Christy was obviously delighted with the underwear set Casey gave her, it was white and lacy and hugged each of her curves. Each person present was momentarily silent at the sheer amount of innocent sexiness she possessed when dressed in it. Luke managed to pull out some Black lace panties that fit Bella. They were slightly to small so the bottom of her gorgeous ass was on display but they did the job well enough. For Lilith Luke found the tiniest red g=string that Eric had ever seen. It barely covered her sex and being the tease that she is had to bend over in front of Eric, He could follow the red string from where it dipped into her ass crack to her pussy. When she stood up she turned and gave him a wink,

"I love it when you stare at me like that Eric, but I'm sure these would look better on the floor near your bed than on me."

Embarrassed by her saying in front of his human friends he blushed. And when Casey added, "They'd look even better hanging off the side of mine." The entire room burst into laughter.

For actual clothes Casey lent Christy some jeans and Bella and Lilith some sweat pants. Christy managed to find a tank top that hugged all of her curves and she pulled it low so the top of her bra came into view. Bella and Lilith had to deal with baggy sweatshirts because no one had anything they could fit into. And even though the sweatshirts were big, the size of the chests was still obvious despite it. Simple flip flops where given to all of them. Lilith pulled Eric to the side and said,

"If you think it's a good idea, I have an idea of a monster girl that would be good for Luke, as well as Casey."

"Who?" Eric asked.

"Well, for Luke we grew up with a doppelganger named Diana, and since Luke likes all manner of women, and she can literally be any manner of women, I think they would be perfect for each other. And for Casey I would recommend my twin Lillim. She's actually a full blooded lesbian which is extremely rare for a succubus, the thing is she was summoned here a few millennia ago and I don't know where she is. But if we find her you have to promise to introduce the two of them."

"I think that sounds like a good idea, but we'll deal with that after we get through this day okay?"

"Okay" Lilith said with a smile.

Eric called Luke over as Lilith walked away and told him, "Listen man, Lilith just told me that she knows of a friend of hers that she thinks will be a good match for her. We'll introduce you two later if you can promise you'll give her a chance as a girlfriend."

"Sheesh man, I don't do girlfriends, you know what happened with my last one." He was referring to his ex-girlfriend, Anna, who he had loved with every fiber of his being. And one day he had come home from school early and he caught her screwing a random guy in his bed. The incident had broken him and he never dated since.

"I know man, but give her a chance, I promise she'll be completely different than anyone you have seen before."

"Fine, if she's as special as you say I'll take the chance."

Eric smiled, "Trust me you won't regret it."

Eric refrained from telling Casey about Lillim so if they couldn't find her no harm would be done. At 11:30 the clothes fiasco was finished. And Eic thanked his friends as he herded the girls down the stairs so they could go to the mall.

When they arrived at the mall Eric was immediately recognized as that guy. The one who is surrounded by the hottest chicks in the mall and every other guy is jealous. Eric loved every moment of it. He was walking down a row of stores with Bella on his left and Lilith and Christy on his right. After a few moments of this Christy decided that she felt left out so she promptly jumped on Eric's back and he carried her towards a store that he was sure he would never have to go into.

He stood outside Victoria's secret and the girl's eyes widened in excitement. Christy leapt from his back and hurried inside, quickly followed by the other two. A passing guy said to Eric,

"Wow those girls are hot; you're a lucky guy eh?"

"You don't know the half of it." He replied before following the girls inside. Inside he saw all manner of lingerie being displayed on mannequins. HE looked around and saw all three of the girls talking to a saleswoman. His eyes opened wide when he realized how beautiful she was. She had creamy white skin that looked darker with the lighting. Her long brown hair curled cutely around her face and her green eyes where simultaneously innocent and sexy. Her breasts were roughly the same as Christy but a little larger and the tights she wore accentuated her tight ass.

Walking up to the group Lilith addressed him,

"And this is our boyfriend! He offered us a shopping spree and what could we do but accept?"

The saleswomen looked Eric up and down and then smiled, "Wow I don't know who's luckier, you or them. My names Stacy." she said with a wink.

"I'm Eric, and believe me I'm the lucky one here. I'm going to walk around the mall for a bit. Can you do your thing and get them whatever they want."

"Sure do, have fun."

Eric left the store leaving the girls to their fun. Stacy turned to the three girls next to her, "Our boyfriend?"

Christy giggled, "It's complicated but it works out. We aren't the jealous types."

"Uh huh, ok then lets get you girls some lingerie so when he comes back you can make him hard in seconds."

Lilith spoke up, "That's my kind of talk."

Bella just laughed and followed them to the displays. After gathering up bundles of thongs, bras, and panties the 4 of them made their way over to the changing rooms. This particular shop set them up in 3 separate rooms of 4 stalls each so group of friends could try their purchases on without giving a show to random people. The group took a room and put their bundles on a bench and promptly began stripping. Stacy not expecting this to happen wa quickly flustered,

"You do know what the stalls are for right?"

Lilith responded, "We have nothing to hide form one another, and we need the opinion of a third party to adequately judge how sexy we look."

"Well I suppose that makes sense..." Her voice trailed off as Lilith stripped off her sweatshirt exposing her massive tits. The poor saleswoman was shocked when Christy reached over and playfully slapped one of them, causing it to jiggle. Christy giggled as she leapt away from Lilith's retribution, which only caused her tits to flop around.

"Wow, those must be the biggest I have ever seen, are they real?" Stacy asked.

"All natural baby, you can feel them if you want." Lilith emphasized her question by shaking her shoulders, causing her tits to wobble sexily. Caught off guard by the forwardness of the beauty in front of her Stacy stammered out,

"I don't know... I mean... I shouldn't...."

"Don't worry Eric won't mind. And besides I can tell you enjoy the touch of a women just as much you do a man."

Her eyes opened wide as a sweet scent filled the room. It instantly made her nipples harden and pussy get wet, she moaned with the sudden sensitivity. Since Lilith was a succubus she had a few tricks up her sleeves for seducing men and women. One of them was that she could release a pheromone that acted as one of the most potent aphrodisiacs known to men. She smiled when she saw that they had the intended effect. She stepped up to the brunette, whose eyes were glazing over with lust,

"Just touch them and enjoy it, my sisters and I are going to have a lot of fun with you."

Her resolve to resist crumbling she reached out and grasped hold of the offered orbs. Lilith grinned with her victory but moans began to escape her as Stacy's hands began to knead her tits. Lilith moved forward and pulled Stacy's mouth to hers, breathing more pheromones directly into her. A small orgasm passed through Stacy's body as she moaned into Lilith's mouth. She felt another set of hands begin to pull down her jeans and out of the corner of her eye she saw a naked and very aroused Christy working them down her long legs.

She broke the kiss and immediately she pulled off her blouse, pooping buttons in the process. Lilith hummed in approval when she saw the black lingerie clad saleswomen. This time it was Christy who stepped forward and drew Stacy into a kiss. Lilith and Bella gave each other a knowing look and knelt down to work the panties and bras off the two kissing women. Bella took care of Christy and Lilith took care of Stacy. The pheromones had an effect on Christy as well because it was immediately apparent to Bella how wet she was. Her fluids were already leaking from her slit and had begun to drip down her legs.

A moan escaped from Stacy into Christy's mouth as Lilith started to lick up Stacy's Juices from her inner thighs. It was less leaking and more flowing from her as the pheromones did their job. Lilith smiled and teased the poor women by lightly running her tongue up and down her slit. More and more moans began to escape her.

"Christy, you'll get our turn but right now help me with her." Lilith said. Christy broke the kiss reluctantly and helped guide Stacy to the carpeted floor. Stacy couldn't resist the trio if she tried and she spread her legs obligingly as Lilith worked her way in-between them. Lilith gave Bella a slight nod and Bella moved upwards. She gave Stacy a quick kiss before biting her lightly on the neck. Her fangs painlessly pierced her skin and she released her venom into her bloodstream. The venom had a different effect than it did on a male. Instead of keeping a man hard and sensitive indefinitely, it increased the sensitivity of every erogenous zone on a female's body tenfold as well as making every orgasm mind-numbingly strong. It also turned them multi-orgasmic.

The sudden feeling of pleasure rolling from her neck to her pussy immediately sent Stacy into another orgasm. Her juices squirted from her cunt and splashed a surprised but delighted Lilith on her face. Lilith drank up her female nectar and dove in for more. Stacy began to mumble incoherent sentences as she felt the masterful tongue of a succubus go about its purpose. And when Bella end Christy each took an extremely sensitive nipple into their mouths she nearly screamed out. She felt hands pull on her arms and guide them to the sopping entrances to the two girls sucking her tits. She got the message and worked two fingers into each of them. They moaned their approval and the resulting vibrations traveled through her nipples resulting in another wave of pleasure.

When Stacy screamed out the arrival of another orgasm, covering Lilith's face in her juices again, the girls switched positions. This time Christy was in-between her legs as Lilith sucked on the brunette's tits. Bella decided to put Stacy's mouth to use and promptly put her dripping slit onto her mouth. Stacy opened her eyes when she realized what was happening and instead of fighting it she used her hand that wasn't fingering Lilith to pull Bella down more so she could better reach her with her tongue.

a loud moan escaped Stacy when Christy worked two of her fingers inside her cunt to caress that special place inside her. The moan traveled directly from her mouth to Bella's clit which resulted in a loud moan from Bella. Since she wasn't in her Echidna form she had the same susceptibility of an orgasm as human women. She felt the buildup and began to hump against Stacy's talented tongue. Stacy had another mind-shattering orgasm when Christy both suckled on her clit and rubbed her g-spot aggressively, her juices pouring out of her soaking Christy's face. Stacy's scream of pleasure was soaked up by Bella's cunt as she screamed out her release. Stacy had to swallow Bella's nectar quickly because she suddenly found her mouth full of girl cum. The sudden release of sexual energy and the merciless fingering Stacy was giving her sent Lilith into orgasm as well, her juices shooting from her cunt to soak the floor beneath her.

It was this scene that Eric had walked in on when he had finished his browsing of the mall. The smell of sex and girl cum filled his nostrils as looked at the incredibly erotic site in front of him. Noticing his presence Lilith looked up at him,

"I was wondering when you would get back, and you're here just in time to play."

As she said that she crawled on her hands and knees and quickly yanked Eric's pants down and began to suck his hardening member into her mouth. Christy quickly followed suit as she moved to take his balls into her mouth, her slightly rough tongue causing the perfect amount of friction to make his mind go numb. Stacy looked up and saw Eric and tried covering herself but Bella's strong arms pushed her back down. She moved downwards and put her face inches away from Stacy's soaked snatch. Stacy's eyes opened wide when Bella let her tongue out of her mouth. Although not as long as before, it was still a solid 6 inches long and Stacy didn't know whether to be aroused or afraid of it. The portion of her brain that was afraid was quickly smothered by the pleasured side as Bella slid her tongue into her. When Bella's tongue was buried to the root inside of her Stacy let out a loud moan.

Bella smiled as she began to work her tongue in and out like a cock. Except she could twist, turn, and curl, her tongue giving Stacy pleasure like no cock ever could. Stacy grabbed Bella's head and humped it lewdly while her tongue pistoled in and out of her. Stacy screamed her release as her cum splattered into Bella's face. All her muscles released t once and she fell limply back to the ground, basking in the afterglow of her orgasms. Her eyes opened wide when she saw Christy and Lilith running their tongues up and down either side of Eric's impressive dick. Bella saw where she was looking and smiled,

"Sisters, I think Stacy ere wants a turn with him." Lilith and Christy smiled and guided Eric to Stacy's sopping cunt. He looked confused when Stacy turned around onto her hands and knees,

"I love it doggy style, now just take me and use me. I need it."

Always the tease Lilith rubbed Eric's dick up and down the poor girls slit, "Ohh, you need our lover to fuck you? why do you think he wants to fuck you when he can fuck us?"

"JUST FUCK ME PLEASE!" She thrust back against the teasing member and managed to get the head into her with a pop. She moaned with the entrance and Lilith smiled,

"You horny little slut, alright we'll let you fuck him." She moved her hand and pushed against Eric's ass, urging him to finish his penetration of the sexy saleswomen. He grabbed her hips and pushed himself all the way into her in one thrust. Stacy's mouth opened in an O shape and she came around him. Her juices poured out of her cunt and soaked Eric's thighs. He Pulled back so only the head was sheathed inside of her and then harshly forced himself back in. He parted the flesh of her insides and brutally thrust into her womb. She screamed out her pleasure,

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE SO DEEP! I FEEL SO FUCKING FULL!"

Eric began to thrust in earnest, the sound of flesh meeting flesh was interlaced with the wet sounds coming from her fuck-hole as Eric's massive cock brutally shoved its way in and out of her tight pussy. Stacy looked up and saw Lilith shoving three fingers in and out of her watching the brutal fucking Eric was giving her. She pulled Lilith's fingers out and dove into her tongue first. Stacy lewdly slurped up the copious amount of juices that were spilling out of Lilith's honey-hole and wanting to get in on the moment Bella and Christy each latched onto an erect nipple capping Lilith's beautiful chest. Lilith quickly brought her hands to her sister's cunts and brutally thrust 3 fingers in and out of each. Her succubus talents quickly brought them to orgasm, their juices soaking her hand and the floor underneath them.

After staying in this configuration for a good 15 minutes Eric began to feel the buildup of his own orgasm. He continued pumping into her as he neared his limit,

"Fuck I'm going to cum."

Lifting her head from Lilith's pussy Stacy replied, "I'm on the pill cum inside me." Spurred on by her words Eric pounded into her faster and faster, is new speed was evident as his hips became a blur as he slammed his rod into Stacy. When he felt the cum shooting rushing through his cock he buried himself as far as he could go and let loose his lode. When the first shot of his cum splashed against her inner walls Stacy screamed out in her most powerful orgasm yet. A literal flood of her juices poured from her cunt and her scream into Lilith's pussy promptly set off her own orgasm and she squirted her juices into Stacy's ravenous mouth.

Lilith's probing digits brought Christy and Bella both to screaming orgasms simultaneously and their cum erupted from each and splashed into the carpet. When Eric's three monster girls saw the vast amount of cum leaking from Stacy's snatch they immediately attacked her for it. Each took turns sucking and licking it out of Stacy before sharing their prize with each other. After begging for a taste All three of them gave Stacy lust and cum filled kisses.

The five of them sat there for a few minutes gathering the energy to disentangle themselves and get dressed. Miraculously all of their clothes had escaped the flood of girl cum and were dry. After rearranging themselves as best as they could they stepped from the changing room and proceeded to the counter they bought all of the sets of underwear. Stacy smiled at them,

"If you ever want to see me again here's my number."

Lilith took the slip of paper and handed it to Eric before saying, "Actually Eric has a hockey game tonight, and it would be great if you could come and bring your friends. They're the underdogs so they can use all the fans they can get."

Smiling Stacy said, "Oh I'm sure I can convince some of my friend's to come and meet some hunk honkey players."

Eric gave her the address and time of the game and the group headed off. They bought clothes for each of them. And being the nymphos the are each girl decided they'd get to have a quickie in each store they went into. So in the end Eric fucked Christy at a J.C Penny, Lilith in Abercrombie, and Bella in Lord and Taylor. At the end of the day Christy decided she liked the outfit she wore to the mall so she wore it out. Lilith decided to wear one of the shortest summer dresses that Eric had ever seen, it was the same color as her hair, a pure white, and it was strapless and revealed a good amount of cleavage before hugging all her curves to where it abruptly stopped just an inch under her ass. She looked every bit the seductress that she was. Bella was dressed in a pair of the tightest black jeans that she could fit into which made her ass look unbelievable, and for a top she had a scarlet blouse that she left the top few buttons undone as to show off some cleavage of her epic tits. Suffice to say it was the best shopping trip that Eric had ever gone on.

keyan88
keyan88
945 Followers
12