His Monster Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyan88
keyan88
941 Followers

The slap of flesh hitting flesh filled the room. Moans began to escape from Diana's lips as Luke's hips crashed into hers. A sudden orgasm reared its head and Diana covered Luke's cock in her cum. If Luke registered her orgasm he didn't show it, he continued the same relentless pace.

Diana wrapped her arms and legs around Luke and rolled him onto his back, keeping him firmly inside her the whole time. When he was on his back she gave him a wink and turned around so her ass was facing his head, the movement caused an extremely pleased groan to emanate from Luke. She leaned forward so her hands were an either side of his shins and began to raise and lower her ass slowly. The change from a rough tempo to this slow one caused no loss in pleasure, if anything the site of his hard rod slowly appearing and reappearing form in-between her tight ass cheeks, and even tighter pussy.

Luke smiled,

"This is a hell of a view babe. I'm going to have to take a picture or something of it sometime."

His comment didn't register on Diana as she was too busy concentrating on the feeling of Luke's cock splitting her before making its way out and repeating the process, over, and over, and over again. The soon pace although adequate for Luke, was quickly becoming too slow for Diana. Over the course of a few minute she increased her speed to surpass what Eric's was before they switched places.

Her hips lewdly humped up and down on Luke's hard rod. The sounds and smell of sex permeated the air. Luke grabbed hold of Diana's ass and kneaded the soft flesh. Loud moans of ecstasy came from Diana as she fucked herself on Luke. She felt an orgasm forming in her depths. She moved faster than Luke would ever think as possible in order to reach it.

Luke leaned back and put his hands behind his head as he watched the spectacle that was Diana's ass. She moved so fast her ass was a blur. Luke wouldn't be surprised if he found out the laws of physics were broken in his bedroom that night. Her orgasm came crashing into her like a tsunami. Her entire being froze in place for a few seconds, than her very being shattered into thousands of shards of pleasure. She screamed her release into worlds unknown and her juices poured from her slit to soak Luke and the bed beneath him.

She collapsed forward, utterly exhausted. But Luke wasn't done yet, and his control would not go to waste. He leaned forward and pulled her back so his chest was to her back; his cock was still firmly embedded in her cunt. She mumbled something that sounded like a mix of asking him to stop and continue and the same time. It didn't really matter what she said though, Luke was going to have his turn. He leaned down and nibbled on his lovers ear lobe before whispering in it,

"Oh you think we're done? Oh we are nowhere near done."

Diana's eyes opened wide as she felt Luke begin to thrust his cock into her. Luke grabbed her sinful legs and pulled them behind her head. He smiled to himself at her flexibility; this was going to be a fun fling with her. No, not fling he corrected himself, fun life with her.

He increased the power of his thrusts, leaving Diana helpless but to increase the volume of her moans. She turned her head and kissed him passionately, there was no doubt of the fact that they found love but her next words confirmed it.

She said staring into Luke's eyes and in-between thrusts, "Promise me Luke, promise me you'll never leave me."

Without slowing his hammering rhythm Luke replied vehemently, "never, you're mine. No one will ever change that."

His response immediately sent Diana into the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her cum flowed from her cunt like a river as pleasure overwhelmed her brain. Her shriek of ecstasy must have made the dead turn in their graves. This time Luke followed her into orgasm. Cum raced up his cock to find its home in Diana's welcoming cunt. The feel of Luke's cum covering her innermost depths sent Diana immediately into a second orgasm on top of the first.

The two lovers froze in this position for a few minutes as their brains processed the pleasure. After they managed to come down from the orgasmic high they softly pressed their lips together, letting their love flow through the kiss. They smiled at each other and Diana spoke,

"Best fuck ever, but please make love to me now." Luke nodded and replied,

"We have all night to do everything." And they proceeded to do everything over the rest of the night. They lost count of orgasms they had but it never really mattered to begin with. And for the first time in years, Luke would be glad to have someone wake up in his bed with him.

Dmitri led Freya into his apartment. He set his bag down and turned to the Nordic beauty behind him. He looked her up and down, she was flawless and for once in his life it seemed he didn't have to worry about breaking a girl that was in bed with him. She looked him over as well; she was delighted that her friends had picked out such a perfect match for her. She smiled to herself; it was going to be a hell of a night.

Dmitri spoke up, "I have to go take a shower, you can wait here or do whatever you want."

Freya nodded and sat down on a chair, "I'll be waiting."

Dmitri headed towards the bathroom and stripped out of his clothes. He turned on the shower and stepped inside. After shampooing his hair and washing his body he prepared to step out of the shower, but he felt a movement behind him. He heard the door slide open and felt Freya step into the shower behind him.

He didn't show a reaction as she pressed her massive chest to his back and reached around to fondle his flaccid cock. To her delight she discovered it was proportional to the rest of him.

"Actually I couldn't wait, I hope you don't mind." Freya said with barely veiled lust in her voice.

"Good, I was wondering when you would come in here." Dmitri spoke in a matter of fact tone.

Under her ministrations Dmitri's cock was quickly rising to its full strength. Freya began to idly stroke up and down his cock, all the while rubbing her tits up and down his back. She reached her other hand around and began to masterfully play with his balls.

"There are going to be some rules for this relationship Dmitri." Freya spoke.

"Name your terms."

"First of all this cock is mine, if you ever give it to someone else, i will kill you. The only exception to that rule is if i might decide to share it with a friend of mine, you will not be killed. Next I am my own women, I am something entirely different from any other girl you have met and expect to be treated as such."

Dmitri turned his head and stared into the goddesses blue eyes, "Deal".

He turned around and once again they began a battle of the tongues. Unlike their friends their tongues did not dance nor tango, they battled for control over the other person's mouth. Dmitri grasped hold of Freya's shapely ass and moaned into his mouth. He was not being gentle with his caressing and Freya loved it. She felt his massive member pressed in-between them and couldn't wait to have it inside her.

The water cascaded off the combatants bodies as their battle continued. Giving Dmitri a sexy smile she knelt down in front of him. She looked in equal parts wonder, amazement, and lust at Dmitri's rigid tool. Her sapphire eyes meeting his, she lifted her gargantuan chest to encase his cock. Dmitri let out a soft groan as he felt his cock be swallowed by tit flesh. She smiled as she began to move her tits up and down his cock. Each time the head peaked above the mounds of flesh she graced it wish a teasing lick, or slight suck. She skillfully began to alternate pressures and speeds, the changes slowed Dmitri's pace to orgasm which allowed him truly experience the pleasure only a goddess could give.

He groaned again as she mashed her tits to his groin and noisily slurped his cock. Freya let her tits go and started sucking in earnest. She Licked up and down his shaft and twirled around the head. Her eyes never left his as she went about her task with the utmost enthusiasm. Dmitri felt the boil of cum deep in his balls and knew he was going to come soon.

"Freya, gonna come"

Freya just smiled as she looked up at him. She once again grabbed her tits and returned them to their places encasing Dmitri's cock. She once again began hefting them up and down.

"Cum for me Dmitri."

Dmitri groaned as he felt cum racing up his shaft. He watched as his seed spewed from his cock in copious amounts. Freya moaned as she felt her face be painted with Dmitri's come. The first shot flew straight into Freya's waiting mouth and the next few splattered against her face, with some even reaching up to her hair. They were followed but weaker shots that still managed to cover her bountiful tits in cum.

Dmitri watched happily as Freya began to clean herself of his cum. She gathered it on her fingers before lewdly sucking it off her fingers, enjoying it like one would a delicacy. Afterwards she stood up and without hesitation Dmitri drew her into a kiss. After kissing hard for few seconds Dmitri broke it and stared at Freya.

"I didn't think you would kiss me like that after I just had your cum in my mouth." Freya said,

Dmitri smiled, "My dad always told me that if a woman is willing to do that for you, you better damn well kiss her after."

Freya let out a small chuckle, "Did he say anything else?"

Dmitri chuckled slightly, before turning serious, "He said that I can sleep around as much as I want, but one day I will find a girl. And this girl will be my soul mate. And then I asked him how I would find this girl? He said that I will someday, I would lay eyes on some random girl, and know instantly that she is mine. And afterwards he made me promise that when I do find her, I will never let her go."

Freya was thoughtful for a sec before responding, a small amount of surprise in her voice, "You think I'm that girl?"

"I know you are that girl. And I'm not going to let go." Dmitri said with a small smile.

Freya was quiet for a few moments. During her hundreds of years of life not a single other sentence hit her like that one did.

"Swear to me; swear to me that you won't."

""I swear, Freya, you are mine."

Another moment of silence passed between the two of them before their faces split with grins. With mutual consent their assault on the others mouth resumed. The attacked each other with the ferocity of starving wolves. The battle hotter as Freya jumped up and wrapped her legs around Dmitri's waist. He cupped the two globes of her perfect ass and stepped out of the shower. The battle took a brief pause as he had to reach around to shut the water off but was quickly back in full heat.

Dmitri walked to his bedroom, the weight of the beauty he as carrying seemed negligible to him. As he shoved the door open the couple broke their kiss and stared hard at each other. Freya spoke up,

"Fuck me, NOW!"

Dmitri quickly obeyed the command and set her down on the bed. He guided the tip of his cock to her entrance. Freya wrapped her legs around him, trying to get him to enter her as soon as possible. With the force of a freight train he shoved his cock down to the root inside. With little warning, Freya was shocked silent with the feeling of being split like never before, but after a few moments to collect her shattered thoughts she screamed her pleasures to the heavens. Dmitri didn't give pause as he slid himself out and rammed himself back home with all the strength of before. The sound of flesh crashing against flesh quickly filled the room as Dmitri conquered his lover's soul.

Dmitri grabbed hold of Freya's hips, pulling her into every thrust, making her cry out in overwhelming pleasure every time. Freya's juices began to seep from her cunt to soak the bed sheets under them. Dmitri continued to plow away at the goddess, with seemingly no care for her screams. Freya's fingers clutched the bed sheets in a death grip as she attempted to survive the ordeal she was in right now.

"OH FUUUCK MEEE!!" Freya screamed as she was sent hurtling over the edge to orgasm. Her honey sprayed out of her so splash against Dmitri's groin. Dmitri didn't slow down as he continued to pump in and out. Loud, animalistic grunts were coming from Freya wit each massive impact Dmitri was giving her. Dmitri leaned down and conquered Freya's lips with his once again.

Freya wrapped her arms around Dmitri and pulled him tight to her, flattening her breasts against his chest. It seemed as if Dmitri could hold up this pace forever. Dmitri couldn't have been happier, here was finally a woman that could take all he had and give it right back. Some couples when they first have sex it is full of gentle caresses and sweet nothings, but this was an animalistic, primitive, and passionate as sex could possibly get. With a practiced move Freya rolled the two of them so that she was on top. She broke the kiss and leaned back, giving Dmitri and absolutely stunning view of her bouncing tits as she began to ride him.

She raised herself up so that only the tip of Dmitri's cock was inside her, and then forced her way down to the root. Each plunge was accompanied by a moan that conveyed every feeling of satisfaction and pleasure she was receiving. Dmitri began to roughly knead her tits, paying no mind to gentleness or skill. He attacked them with unrestrained lust. Freya was quickly approaching her second orgasm of the night. The feeling of her tits so roughly being mauled in combination with the feeling of a colossal cock splitting her was quickly rushing her over the edge. With a banshee's wall of passion she screamed her release.

He honey wept down her legs, soaking the bed down to the mattress she only broke her pace for a second before resuming it. The feeling of entering Freya's warmth again and again was not one Dmitri would grow tired of in thousands of years. Her strength was evident as she was tightening her core to make the feeling of entering her all the more pleasurable. They both once again to grunt like animals in heat once again. Dmitri leaned up and captured one of Freya's rock hard nipple sin his mouth, where he sucked on it like a man dying of thirst. His other hand was busy tugging, twisting, and pinching the other nipple.

"OHHH MMYY GGOOODDD" Freya half moaned and half screamed as the new pleasure wracked her soul. Dmitri began to thrust upwards, meeting every plunge Freya made with one of his own. The massive slap of each meeting could be heard from miles away. Dmitri had above average control compared to most men, and even with his previous orgasm he could feel another one churning deep inside him. He thrust up harder and harder, seeking his own release paying no mind to what damage he could cause to Freya. Freya could also feel the next orgasm convalescing deep within herself as well. She could feel the urgency in Dmitri's thrusts and then she played her trump card.

She tightened her core as much as she can, and with hundreds of years of experience she increased the pleasure for Dmitri tenfold. Dmitri let out a surprised gasp with the new feeling. It quickly sent him hurtling over the edge and he felt the floodgates loose. They both screamed in mutual bliss as Dmitri sealed their union. Freya's massive orgasm was set free as she felt Dmitri cover her insides with his cum. Shot after shot came from Dmitri as he emptied himself into Freya's depths. Freya collapsed against Dmitri's chest, utterly spent.

After resting for a few minutes Freya moved to get off Dmitri but he held her firm,

"Don't move Freya, it's time for sleep."

Freya tried to procrastinate telling him of her monster girl status, but she could do so no more. "Dmitri, there is... something I have to tell you." And so she outlined her tale, first of how she was a monster girl and how she got here. Then of her centuries of life as the queen: She told him of all the good times she had, of all the colorful residents of her kingdom and of life at court. But she also told him about the bad times, of how she watched all her human friends and family slowly die and disappear, and of how she was the last surviving member of her family. Of how even though she had various partners and flings, she spent the last 400 years relatively alone.

She finished with, "And now I met you, and like you said Dmitri, I'm not letting go."

Dmitri was quiet for a second, trying to come to terms with the story just told to him.

"Well, that is by far the most interesting pillow talk I have ever had. But it's of no consequence, in my eyes it's just a bonus. Now, it's time for sleep." The thought never came to Freya that Dmitri would ever reject her, so this sentence came of no surprise to her. After one more kiss they both settled in for the night, Freya still lying on top perfectly at peace.

And although the words were never said, there was as love between them as any that had ever walked under the sky. Freya finally felt complete and the centuries ahead didn't seem so empty anymore. And well, for Dmitri, he fucked a queen how many other people can say that?

Suffice to say, this was the best walk home from the rink Eric had ever had. In the past 2 days he had gone from virgin, to fucking possibly the 4 hottest girls in Boston. He walked slightly behind those very 4 girls right now, trying very hard to look ahead and not down at the variety of perfect asses in front of him.

The girl's joyous mood was evident as they walked down the street, their peals of laughter and loud exclamations drew the eyes of many passing motorists. After a few blocks Lilith turned around,

"Why is the man of the hour walking behind us, come on lead your harem home!"

Eric smiled, "I'm enjoying the view from back here Lilith." Lilith just laughed, and her already sensual gait became downright obscene as she walked down the street, the two perfect globes of ass jiggling with each step.

"What a slut." Bella said under her breath, Christy and Stacy stifled giggles at the comment.

"What was that Bella?" Lilith asked.

"Oh nothing" Bella replied. Lilith just shrugged and continued walking down the street, her gait not changing in the slightest. Stacy turned to Bella.

"I've been meaning to ask you; where in the hell did you learn to punch like that? The guy didn't even see it coming."

Bella smiled, "It's a long story really, and my mom taught me some for starters. Also, I'm stronger than I look."

"sheesh I'll say, that guy will be lucky if he remembers his name when he wakes up."

Christy piped in, "She's always protecting us, it's basically all we keep her around fo--- " She was caught mid-sentence by Bella firmly slapping her ass causing her to yelp with surprise.

The group erupted in laughter at the expense of the grumbling Christy, who was rubbing her now stinging ass.

"Now I'm hurting, carry me Eric." Said a slightly cranky Christy. And before he could sawy something in reply Christy had jumped on his back, making him give her a piggy back ride.

"Sheesh, I do all the work around here don't I?" Eric said. He was not burdened by Christy at all, he would be surprised if she weighed much over 100 pounds at all.

"We pay you with amazing sex, I think it's fair." Lilith stated in a matter of fact tone.

Stacy was shaking her head off to the side which Bella noticed, "Whats wrong?"

Stacy looked at the 4 of them and said, "God this is so weird. At the store you said you shared him, But it just seems so weird."

Eric looked at the girls, because he had no idea what to say. From over his shoulder he heard Christy say,

"I can see why you would think that but trust me, it works fine."

"still unbelievable" Stacy said, but she let the matter rest. Seeing his apartment in the distance Eric increased the pace, eager to shower and spend another night with his girls. A few minutes later he opened the door to his apartment and the group poured inside. Before he could say a word the girls had proclaimed the couch theirs so he had to sit all alone on a chair off to the side. After a few minutes break Eric stood up,

keyan88
keyan88
941 Followers