His Mother His Slave

Story Info
A young man is forced to have his mother become his slut
9k words
4.48
255.1k
365

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers

Eva Prentice, Carl Prentice, Linda, Zoe, Sasha

The slavers had taken her when he slept. He had been asleep almost 40 hours. The wine they gave him must have been drugged. He never slept that long. He was still not very steady on his feet. He bumped into a man while walking down the street, coming from the opposite direction.

"You must have had some night," the stranger said.

"Yeah, it was. Listen I know they told me they were taking my slave to the training center, I just can't remember where that is."

"Follow this street to the end and turn left. At the dead end you'll see a big building. That's the training center. How long ago did they take her?

"I'm not sure, I think maybe 40 hours ago."

"Oh well, then it's all over. Those new drugs that they have now are great; training never takes more than 30 hours now. You find her completely broken in and obedient and I mean all three holes. The slaves they turn out now are the very best. She can't be any other way. I bet she's been pierced, her body depilated, and so horny she'll be begging for your cock. With the new methods of treatment and the new drugs you're gonna be thrilled with your slave. A tip for you, if she has those new things attached to the bottom of her feet, then she got the deluxe treatment.

Oh my god, he thought, "I... I better hurry; I really can't wait to try her out."

He rushed on by. We almost made it out of this territory, he thought, we're only 10 miles from the border. Why the hell did she have to call me Master? As soon as he heard that they clamped that muzzle on her. Then when they found her wearing panties, the soldier said "She hasn't been trained yet has she."

"ER, ... no, she hasn't. I was bringing her to Windon to get her trained. I heard they have a training center here.

"That's right said the Sargent, they open it two weeks ago. Put her in the back boys. Don't anyone fuck her she belongs to this gent. You can ride up front with me sir; we're going to Windon too."

"You really don't ...

"Nah, nah, no trouble at all. We're going there anyway.

There was no way out so he climbed into the front with them.

Now he didn't know what to expect. What did that guy mean when he said new drugs or deluxe treatment? What were they going to do to her?

He went to the desk in the waiting room. They took my slave and brought her here. I was told she would be ready for pick up. The soldier looked at the receipt, and then he motioned to a soldier near another door to come over to him.

"You're all paid up, so yeah, she's probably in holding," he said this to the soldier he called over.

"Number 42 is ready for pick up. Did you bring clothing with you?"

"No, no one said to bring clothing."

As Carl reached for his receipt there was a slight sting on his neck. "Ouch, what the hell was that?"

"We just needed a sample of your DNA so she can be engrained to you only. That way no one can steal your property. Anyway according to your receipt you're all paid up. So no one told you to bring clothes, I don't know why the gatherers always forget to tell new Masters to bring clothing. If you know her size you can buy a dress and shoes for one Zlota. But hurry she'll be out in about ten minutes.

He was able to find a dress and a pair of shoes in her size fairly quickly. As he emerged from the clothing room, his mother was being led into the pickup area.

Carl almost didn't recognize her, her long jet black hair had been cut to 2 ½ or 3 inches. Now her head was covered in jet black curls and waves of shiny black hair. There probably wasn't any hair anywhere else on her body; her vagina would probably be totally bald for the rest of her life. Both her nipples had been pierced with gold rings inserted through them and soldered closed, making them permanent piercings. Her belly button now had the marquise diamond from her engagement ring, inserted in that space.

"Don't try to pull that diamond out, like that last idiot. The stone has gold findings holding it in place and it has barbs holding it permanently set, right there. That last fellow tore the diamond loose and ripped his slave's abdomen open, killing her. He'll hang for sure. I and several others saw him do it and we're scheduled to testify against him."

Both of his mother's wrists and ankles had metal bands around them with small loops on either side of the wrists and ankles. He guessed they were for tying her down.

Around her neck was a metal band about ¾ of an inch wide. It fit snug but not uncomfortably so.

"That's one of those new slave collars. They're really a marvel; we've had them about four months. Two weeks ago a slave escaped and somehow stowed away on a boat heading overseas. Her registration number and collar number was punched into the computer, within a minute her GPS in the collar showed us where she was. We stopped the boat as it was about to leave the harbor. The slave patrol went out there, tranquilized her, put her in a straight jacket, and brought her back for retraining. You should have heard the racket she caused."

"What's going to happen to her," said Carl.

She'll probably be continuously shocked till she has no memory. Then she'll be trained as a sex slaved and sold to a brothel. She won't last very long in that place, they never do, those bastards work slaves about 20 hours a day 7 days a week.

"My god that's terrible, has my slave any more piercings?"

"Probably just her clit. Let me give you a tip, when you're fucking her later, give the ring a little jerk, she'll come like you won't believe, probably 5 or 6 times in a row. They always increase the sensitivity of the nipples and clit now and there's no extra charge."

The soldier handed the leash hanging from her nose ring to Carl.

This ring he saw was removable, thank god.

"Here she is, enjoy her. I have to get back in there, good luck and enjoy your slave."

He started to lead her away but realized her was still carrying her shoes. He quickly bent to slip the shoes on her feet and found that she had some kind of soft plastic attached to the soles of her feet. He couldn't see how to remove the plastic pieces, so he decided to leave them alone till he got her back to their hotel room. A short chain maybe a foot long went from one ankle cuff to the other, he was able to remove. They had given him a key (to remove any locks or chains she was still wearing) they said.

He took the chain off from around his neck and there was the key. He unlocked the chain at each ankle and then put the chain and the locks in the cloth bag with the book "The Care and Maintenance of Your Slave" and all the other slave paraphernalia. Once they were outside and alone, he spoke to her.

"Did they hurt you in there?"

"I don't think so Master."

He looked about thinking they were being watched and saw no one, he whispered, "Maybe you're right, we'll talk more when we get to our room."

As they walked into the lobby the desk clerk called out to him... "Oh good, sir I have taken the liberty of upgrading your room now that you have your slave back with you. Here is your new room key; your room has been made up already. You are three floors higher so it's much quieter up at that level now. Goodnight."

When they finally entered their room, he turned back towards her. She had just dropped her cloak. She stood there with her arms raised, her fingers clasped behind her head she was totally nude.

"My god, what did they do to you? You're absolutely gorgeous. That new hairdo suits you. You look 10 maybe even 15 years younger. Did they do some kind of plastic surgery on you? There are no bandages, no I guess not. I can't get over the way you look, you're truly stunningly beautiful mother... and you smell so delicious."

Carl had no idea that the makeup he thought she was wearing was not makeup at all but tattoos. The eyelid edges were kohl black; it was done so cleverly that the person seeing her thought her eyes were naturally wide, even her lips were hot pink and shiny were tattooed like that; the eye shadow that looked so real was tattooed, and now that she needed oral sex her body was producing pheromones to arouse him

"Oh god, Eva said, my withdrawal is starting I need to suck on your cock or the pain will start. They told me earlier that I have been addicted to your semen. I need to be dosed every 8 hours. Please Master let me have your cock to suck on that's the fastest way to stop the pain of withdrawal. Please, please hurry.

OH Christ, now I remember, two nights ago a doctor did a rectal exam. He massaged my prostate and I came into a small plastic container. That must have been when they gathered a sample of my semen.

I don't care about that right now. I need your cock and my dose right away. Eva had been fumbling with his belt and waist button and suddenly his pants and underwear fell in a puddle about his ankles.

Carl was so aroused from her pheromones, this woman wanted his cock

so he was going to let her have it, as much as she wanted.

Eva took his soft dick in her hand and instantly it went from limp to rigid.

"Oh what a beautiful cock."

She opened her mouth as her head bobbed forward. She took his entire length deep into her mouth and down her throat sucking hard.

"Jesus Christmas, what the hell... Oh god, oh shit I'm coming already..."

He could hear her gulping every drop down.

"Oh, I love it. It's so good; it really tastes so good, it's better than ambrosia. I'll never stop wanted this."

"Oh my god, he suddenly realized this was his mother. Jesus I'm turning my mother into my cock sucker. I can't have her do this to me every 8 hours." He looked at his mother and said, "Why the fuck did you want to come to this shit eating country?"

His hand dropped down to his softening dick. But when he touched his balls, his eyes shot wide open. They were more than double their size. "What the fuck did they do to me?"

"I remember... When I reached for my receipt for you... They said that they were just taking a bit of blood for a sample of my DNA... They needed it to engrain you to me... So no one could steal you."

"That's probably when they gave you the shot of MORE. It'll make your testicles larger. So you will have plenty of semen to keep me from going into withdrawal. I can't tell you how terrible that is."

"How large is larger?"

"I was told somewhere between a walnut and a small plum."

"Oh god I'll be disfigured."

"No you won't. Don't worry darling I'll just cut my feeding time down to six hours and if necessary even down to four hours."

"Are you crazy? I'm not going to have my mother sucking on my cock every four hours."

"I don't mind dear, really I don't. I just don't want to see you in pain."

"Well I'm calling the airlines right now to see how soon we can get a flight out of here back to the States."

After about ten minutes on the phone he finally slammed it down in disgust.

"That's just fucking wonderful; there are no flights out of here till Friday, we are stuck here three more days."

"Master, I'm sorry but there is something else.

"Oh god what now? Wait, before you tell me any more bad news, you have to do me a kindness."

"Anything Master. Whatever you wish."

"Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, stop calling me Master. You can call me Carl, you can call me dear, you can call me darling, you can call honey. Anything you want but stop calling me MASTER. It's making me crazy."

"Certainly Ma... Ma... dear."

"OK, what's that one more thing?"

"I'm sorry Carl, but I really need you to... and she started sobbing, please don't get mad at me; I'm sorry Carl but I really, really, need this, its part of my programming, last time when they forced me to break programming it was absolutely terrible. Really really bad. Please Carl don't say no."

"WHAT IS IT; he took a deep breath trying to calm down... please tell me, what do you need?"

"I need you to make love to me tonight and tomorrow morning."

"God, is this nightmare ever going to end?"

Carl fell to his knees, his hands were covering his face and he was moaning. He could hear his mother crying too.

"I'm sorry Carl, I'm so very very sorry. This is all my fault. I made you come here. I swear I didn't know about this slavery thing. Please forgive me. If you don't do this for me I'm going to be in a world of hurt."

He took his mother in his arms, hugging her.

"Don't worry mom, I won't let them hurt you. Somehow we'll get through this."

With his mother in his arms he took a good look at her. She no longer even looked like his mom. She was absolutely gorgeous. She didn't even smell like his mom. In his arms like this she sure didn't feel like her. Her breasts were wonderfully firm and her nipples so swollen and hard. He could feel them pushing against his chest. His hand slid up her back to the back of her head pulling her face closer. They kissed.

He wasn't sure who opened their mouth first, him or her. He had forgotten to have her put on the dress he paid one Zlota for and she was naked in his arms.

Eva moaned as she succumbed to his kisses. She was becoming more and more aroused and Carl was too. They were on the floor on their knees. Carl pushed her back until she was flat on the floor. He grabbed her legs and pulled them up and back until she was bent in half. Her ankles rested on either side of her head.

Her vagina and anus completely exposed to him. In one quick move his mouth covered her vagina. He was sucking on her slit very hard as he began drinking her sweet lubricating fluids. It was only moments later that Eva screamed loudly as she was trapped in the grip of a powerful orgasm, the first of many more to come.

He had a moment of lucidity what the hell's wrong with me? I was about to fuck my mother. But then the clear headedness past and he was wild with passion again. Carl rose to his feet and dragged Eva with him. He lifted her into him arms and carried her to the bed and tossed her onto its center. In moments he had her back into the same position as before. He said to her,

"Guide my cock into your pussy."

"Yes Master."

He seemed to fit inside herperfectly. From somewhere he remembered someone sayingthey are taking your penis measurements so she will fit you cock perfectly.He pulled back till just the head of his cock was still inside her and then sunk back till he rooted his cock inside her again.

He felt her body go rigid as she screamed "I'm coming again. I'M COMING MASTER; he kept up fucking her till she came six more times. When he finally withdrew his cock, Eva gasped with her eyes glazed, "Thank you Master for that wonderful fuck."

"Wait till I'm finished slave before you thank me."

He guided his cock to her anus and pressed in.

NO, she screamed, not there.

It was already too late. His cock was totally buried up her ass. She started to complain loudly, but when he started to massage her already swollen clit with his thumb. All complaints stopped. In the end being butt fucked became her favorite way to screw.

In the morning she sucked his cock to a prodigious orgasm. She almost drowned herself trying to swallow it all. She finally straddled his hips and bounced her way to six or eight delicious orgasms. He stopped counting after four. Then they promptly fell back asleep for forty five more minutes. The pheromones had done their job. He would always be aroused by her.

When they awoke they took a shower together. Something had changed because they played together in the shower like lovers. It was only later while reading the book about Care and Maintenance that he discovered that his slave gave off pheromones that would always arouse him. His hands were all over her. Finally she gave up trying to hold him off, and let him do whatever he wished.

After their shower she tried to get him to fuck her again, but he said...

"Sorry, no more fucking for you at least till after our breakfast."

Carl didn't know it yet but he had already impregnated his mother.

They went to the café across the street from the hotel. They ordered breakfast and laughed and giggled like young honeymooners throughout their meal. Then as Carl was having pie for desert, a young woman from a nearby table came to them and asked to join them.

"Are you English or American, I heard you speaking English."

"We're American."

"Oh thank god. I have a chance then. There is a man outside that is going to kill me. Please don't turn around. You can glance at him surreptitiously."

"Who is he?" said Carl, "Why does he want to kill you?"

"Three days ago he was my step-father, but then he murdered my mother. I don't know what that makes him now. He wants to make me his slave now. I told him no and he beat me. She pulled her hair back exposing her full face. Her left eye was swollen shut, and was purple, her lips swollen, and the bottom one split. She showed him her arms covered in bruises. My body has many more bruises all over it. Please save me, Please."

"Can't you go to the police?"

"They would do nothing, my mother was his slave. Slaves have no rights. Besides, all he has to do is say she was disobedient. It's legal to beat your slave, and she was beaten to death."

"What is it you want me to do?"

"Please sir, please for the love of god, please make me your slave. He can't touch me if I'm your slave."

"Oooh noooo, I have one slave and that's enough for me."

"He'll kill me if you don't. Please don't let him get his hands on me. I'll do anything you want. I'll become your sex slave. I'll do it anyway you want, I swear I will. I'll be totally obedient. Please don't let him get his hands on me, please." She was sobbing now.

The people in the café were all staring at them. None of them seemed to understand English so no one knew what was going on. On top of everything else Eva was crying and begging too.

Carl turned to Eva and said...

"Eva are you insane? Make her my slave? That's for the rest of her life. Are you forgetting she will be engrained to me? She won't be able to live unless I take care of her."

"I know Carl, but can you let that bastard get his hands on her, look at what he did to her already?"

"Eva she'll need my semen too."

"I understand Carl, but look what he has done to her and she is not even his slave yet. Do you want to leave her in that monster's hands? It's not so terrible to have two slaves. If I get sick or hurt she can take care of the both of us. I have an idea let's take her to our embassy. Maybe they won't even let us take her to the states? Or maybe they have a better idea."

They went outside; they were going to catch a taxi. The man never came over to them; he just kept staring at them. Eva flagged a taxi she saw coming down the street. Twenty five minutes later they were sitting in front of the assistant ambassador.

You're telling me no one asked if you wanted this woman to be your slave. They didn't know she was your mother. You didn't sign any papers, neither one of you.

"That's correct; when our car broke down we started to walk towards town about two minutes later the soldiers came by in their truck. We only heard about the women in this country being turned into slaves about 1 or 2 hours earlier if even that much. We had stopped in Ovanoven for dinner. Mom and I don't speak Sperban so we didn't know what was going on. All the men seemed very happy. I asked the men around me if anyone spoke English. Nobody answered, then this old guy says I speak little.

"What's going on I asked?'

"The law passed, all women must be made slaves to their men, or the government can take them for state whore house. They make money for state. He pointed at his mother... Her too is legal for them."

"Come on we're getting out of here. We are less than an hour from the border; once we cross the border your safe."

perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers