His New Japanese Secretary

Story Info
Foreigner in Japan cheats on his wife with his secretary.
3.1k words
4.25
112.1k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Netoru
Netoru
243 Followers

The inspiration for this story is based on true life events. The woman this story is about is in the image of the Japanese porn actress Ai Sayama, who incidentally resembles the women that some of these events are based on.

*****

Gerry looked around his office. At times he marvelled at where he had come from and how he got here. He was once a "lowly English teacher" a job that he felt never earned him respect from either Japanese people here or back home in his own country.

In a way, Gerry was grateful for the monotony of his Eikaiwa sensei (English teaching) background. Without it, he may never have felt that push to go onto to bigger and better things and start his own company with 20 employees.

Being a gaijin (foreigner) in Tokyo was nothing special to Gerry anymore. After all, he had been living here for almost 10 years. He spoke Japanese very well and had a Japanese wife and several children.

His wife didn't like living in Japan. She preferred to live in Gerry's country where they had spent many years and first met. But opportunity brought him to Tokyo once again.

For the longest time Gerry had struggled with his marriage. His wife simply didn't seem to fit the profile of girls he had always been attracted to. She was beautiful and sweet, but he always had a thing for thicker builds and softer facial features. His wife was very slim and by all means very attractive, but she simply wasn't his type.

Whenever, he admitted this to people in confidence, he was always asked why. The truth was he was pressured into marriage and wasn't completely sure about it in the first place. In any cause, Gerry always put his best foot forward. He was an amazing father and family man.

Bouts of depression sometimes hit him owing to his inability to rationalize his relationship with his wife. He had told her several times that he no longer loved her and wanted to leave, but on these occasions she reacted so badly that he just couldn't bare to see the pain she was in.

There was a constant battle in his mind. On the one hand he couldn't bare to hurt her. On the other, he sometimes felt as if he were dying inside. Gerry had dealt with these issues by focusing his attention on being financially secure and building his own company.

Leading a team of Japanese staff was difficult at first, but he soon rose to the task. The team respected him for the fair way he treated staff and his insistence on staff not working too much overtime, a common practice in Japanese companies.

Among his staff of 11 men and 9 females, he had appointed one to be his secretary. She was extremely intelligent and kept him on top of things. However, it was another girl in the open plan office downstairs that always caught his eye.

Her name was Yuko and she was hot. She had the long dyed blonde hair commonly seen on women Japanese women these days, lush full lips, tall and full figured with an incredible round ass and thick thighs not commonly found on Japanese women. At staff parties she was definitely an extravert, often getting very drunk and putting everyone in hysterics.

She had kind of become the self appointed staff morale officer and organized work events and parties. She was always the life of the party. Gerry often found it hard to keep his eyes off her, but he supposed every man in the office probably felt the same.

On one drunken night in Shinjuku with his staff, Gerry found himself accompanying Yuko on the Chuo line to head back home. They were the only two staff who took the train in that direction and as such it didn't raise any eyebrows amongst staff.

In the late hours of the evening on a Friday night trains are packed. Gerry found himself pressed up against Yuko's soft body. She gave him a big wide smile to acknowledge the weird position they were in. They broke the awkwardness by talking about work before moving on to other things. Before they knew it they were laughing and talking about their own personal interests.

Yuko was so easy to talk to. They both seemed to like the same movies and food. They also gossiped about staff and who might be seeing who.

In his enjoyment, Gerry hadn't realized that he had long since passed his stop. Yuko laughed when he told her that. He hadn't had too much to do with her before this evening, but felt happy to have gotten to know her better. Yuko suggested having a couple more drinks at her local bar. He was having too much of a good time to refuse.

In a small dimly lit bar near the station, Yuko and Gerry were both slurring their speech as the conversation naturally turned to relationships and personal life. They found themselves pouring their hearts out over their life struggles and ideas about ideal partners and so forth. Yuko was shocked to hear of Gerry's problems but empathized deeply.

"I feel like I can talk to you about anything," Gerry confided in Yuko.

"Me too," Admitted Yuko.

They stumbled out of the bar while Gerry had to help a very drunk Yuko walk back to her apartment. When they reached her building, it was evident that she could barely walk up the stairs. He helped her up the stairs before reaching her apartment door. He assisted her in opening the door as she stepped inside.

While smiling and thanking him with a wave, Yuko stumbled drunkenly forward causing Gerry to catch her in his arms. With her arms also around his she looked up closed her eyes and moved her lips to his. Her mouth was already open when their lips met and Gerry felt the fullness of her soft lips as they made out.

Yuko's pace sped up and she started to moan as she pushed him into the wall half falling into him. This went on for a while until Gerry held her back.

"That was nice Yuko, but I think we better call it a night."

Yuko pouted her lips, but it was obvious she was too drunk to carry on. He told her to drink plenty of water before going to bed as he left her apartment. As he walked away, he heard something crash from inside the apartment.

"Holy crap," he thought. She certainly was pissed.

He walked back to the station and washed his face in the station bathroom. In his drunken haze he hadn't noticed all the lipstick on his face. No wonder people were laughing and looking at him strangely as he walked passed. He frantically washed it off and hoped her perfume wasn't also somehow attached to him.

He got home and crept down the hall. He went straight for the shower and had a bath thinking about what had just happened.

"Wow, who would have thought I could get with a women like that," he thought to himself.

Gerry surprisingly found himself not as guilty as he thought he would have been. He was just overjoyed by the fact that this amazing women took an interest in him. Plus, it was all in the context of two very drunk people. An innocent enough mistake and it didn't go any further than kissing.

The following week Yuko approached Jerry in his upstairs office with an embarrassed look on her

face.

"About last Friday. Thank you for taking me home."

"Not a problem, I had a great time," Gerry replied.

"Ummm I was so drunk that night. I hope I didn't do anything silly," Yuko said uncomfortably.

"Well how much do you remember?" Gerry probed.

"After the bar it was all a blur," she said.

"I see, well do you really want to know?"

"Oh god, what did I do? Did we..."

"No," Gerry cut her off. "We just kissed ... and look we don't have to mention it again. We were both very drunk," Gerry said in attempt to relax and comfort her.

Yuko's face went bright red, "Oh, I'm sorry. I can't believe I ..."

It appeared to Gerry that Yuko could have been embarrassed about showing she had a crush on him.

"Look don't worry about it, I think you are wonderful. Let's just carry on as usual."

"Thank you, I appreciate that," Yuko bowed deeply then hurried out the door.

Gerry smiled to himself. How cute she was.

Weeks passed after this event and nothing much had changed except that Yuko was a lot more comfortable around him and made chit chat more often. Gerry secretly hoped there would be another drinking night soon to loosen them both up. Fortunately, due to a new sales record, Yuko had an incentive to have Friday drinks again.

On Friday night, after many laughs with the staff and Yuko entertaining everyone the way she always did, it was time to go home. As was the usual routine the staff all split into the groups that catch the same train together. Was he ever happy it was just Yuko and him.

On the way back they had more laughs and chat. They both couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to each other about anything.

"Wanna take me to that bar again?" He asked innocently.

"Sounds good," Yuko beamed.

This time, Yuko and Gerry hadn't been drinking much at the work party so were nowhere near as drunk as the last time they turned up. However, they soon got into a nice merry state apparent by Yuko's red face. This time Yuko didn't need any help getting home, but Gerry insisted on walking her back anyway.

He walked her up to her apartment floor and was about to say good bye when Yuko invited him for coffee. They were drunk but not stumbling around like the other night. Gerry walked into Yuko's tidy apartment.

Not wanting to sober up any, Gerry suggested an alcoholic beverage instead.

"You know what, I feel like I could do with another drink. Do you have any?"

"Yes! Actually I have several chuhais in the fridge."

As the night went on the two laughed and laughed with body contact becoming more and more frequent. It seemed like they were magnetized to each other. Eventually, while they were both standing up Yuko led Gerry out onto the balcony to see the night view of Tokyo.

Yuko turned and put her hand along Tom's forearm in response to something he said and he held her arm in return. Then they both extended their other arms still talking away. Slowly they moved closer with Gerry eventually holding her waist and Yuko with her arm around his shoulder. It all happened so naturally as the heads came closer together and they started to kiss passionately once again. This time they had a lot more control of their facilities than the last.

Gerry had to wonder to himself how this would play out now. Yuko sure wouldn't be able to say that she couldn't remember this time.

"Do you wanna go inside?" Yuko asked softly.

"Yeah," Gerry replied.

Before they knew it they were on the sofa making out like teenagers. Gerry was surprised when Yuko reached her leg over his legs and started to straddle him. As time went on, Gerry's hands went lower and lower until he firmly grasped onto Yuko's big soft ass. She started licking up and down his neck while moaning then went for his ear, Gerry's weak spot. He let her know his pleasure and excitement by letting out a manly groan, which encouraged her to continue.

Gerry used this as an opportunity to show her that doing this would make him even more horny by starting to pull her dress up with one hand while moving the other hand to one of her nice big boobs.

Her boobs were perfect. Not to small like his wife's but not hangers either. They were substantially big and soft though. Her ass was her greatest asset. Gerry couldn't believe his luck.

She started to pant and grind against him. She reached down and stroked his now aching cock. Gerry grabbed her ass harder reaching back and down deeper until he rubbed her inner thigh higher close to her pussy. He then pulled her dress up and placed two hands on her wide voluptuous ass.

Gerry was so turned on by her bigger frame, her wide back and thick thighs. It was such a contrast to the small frame of his wife. The fact that there was so much more of her, turned him on completely.

She wasn't fat by any means. Just taller thicker and curvier.

"This is a real women," Gerry thought to himself.

Yuko reached under his paints and felt around his throbbing cock. Gerry decided to assist by unbuttoning his trousers and pulling his briefs down. She now had a good unrestricted hand on it and started to slide down his body until she was off the sofa and on all fours facing his cock. She lightly stroked his cock and studied it intently.

A look of surprise then fell on her face before looking up and blurting, "EE? Kore cho dekai jan! ...Ee? Nani kore?" (Eh? This is huge! What is this?).

Gerry happened to be very big, almost 9 inches and thick. He was a little embarrassed by this as he wasn't the cocky type. He didn't like the whole foreign men stereo type and he didn't believe in it. He had seen enough porn to know that there are big and small on both sides. Still, Gerry was big by any standard.

"Really?" Gerry said pretending to be surprised.

"Shitteiru deshou!" (You know you are!) Yuko replied.

"I think I'm just normal," Gerry replied modestly.

"Zen zen noomaru ja nai tte!" (this is not normal) Yuko replied. Yuko's surprise was genuine.

"Okusan wa kore ja komaru ja nai?" (Doesn't your wife freak out with this?) Yuko asked while still gently stroking.

"No, she has never said anything about it," Gerry replied honestly.

"Hheeee..." (Eh?!) Yuko said surprised. "Ne, ne namete iin desu ka?" (May I lick it?) Yuko asked with a cheeky but innocent wide eyed smile.

"Yes, please, by all means," Gerry replied in Japanese.

Yuko kissed up his shaft lightly. She was very gentle, holding it carefully with both hands and examining its length at the same time.

She worked her way up to his knob and started planting light kisses on it. Gerry couldn't believe how erotic this was. It was quite different from anything he had experienced or seen on porn. Her full lips were just gently kissing his knob and she looked like she genuinely cared for his cock.

This went on for a while and Gerry couldn't believe how amazing it felt. He never could have imagined that something so light and gentle could feel so good.

"Oh Yuko! That is so gooood!" Gerry moaned.

Yuko looked up and smiled then made little whimpering moaning sounds of her own.

"Oh my god you are amazing!" Gerry groaned.

"Hontou?! Ureshii yo!" (really? That makes me so happy!) Yuko looked up and smiled.

She then looked up at him and stared straight in his eyes changing her face to a more serious and seductive look. She started rubbing her finger along the opening of his knob and gently pulled her finger up making a sticky string of clear precum visible. Taking the precum between her index finger and thumb she rubbed it in between her fingers and said "Nuru nuru shiteiru" (it's slippery) before rubbing the precum around the outside of her lips and deliberately and slowly licking it off her lips with her tongue.

This seemed to go on for an eternity but Gerry never got sick of it. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen. She kept repeating that pattern of sucking lightly on his knob, gently rubbing the precum off with her index finger, saying something in Japanese, rubbing it around her full lips like she was applying lipstick, licking around her lips with her tongue then saying Oishii (delicious). And she did this over and over... And over again.

Gerry was in complete bliss. Never had he felt such sweet seduction as this before.

"Oh Yuko!" he growled. "Oh my god, you are so good. Why are you so good?" he asked.

"I just like you!" She said.

This went on and on with Yuko's ass proudly sticking up in the air and legs wide apart as she licked and stroked on his cock. Gerry felt like he was on the edge.

"Yuko!" He grunted loudly.

Yuko looked up shocked and surprised by this. Perhaps she was not used to men being so verbal or loud in the midst of passion.

"Nani?" (what?) she replied with a look of surprise.

Gerry wanted to warn her that he was going to cum. He never knew what was acceptable with girls so he thought it would be the right thing to warn her just in case.

"I think I'm going to cum,". Gerry groaned.

"It's ok," Yuko replied. "You can cum."

That was all Gerry needed to hear.

"Oh Yuko!" he grunted as his balls started to erupt.

She started to moan with urgency to match Gerry. With his cock in her mouth she panted and moaned, his cock muffling her voice as she spoke.

"MMMm, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh! Gerry no dekai chinpo daisuki (I love your big cock! Motto hoshii (I want more)! Itte! (cum!) Onegai, itte! (please cum)."

Gerry let fly stream after stream of cum in her mouth as she gently kissed his knob in the process. Some of the cum going in her mouth, some of it squirting against her lips every time Yuko had kissed his tip while he ejaculated.

Gerry looked down to see Yuko lovingly looking up at him with a shy but smiling face. She stared into his eyes as she rubbed the stray cum off her mouth and chin while slowly placing it in her mouth. She kept doing this until his cock was limp.

"Fuck, what a keeper," Gerry thought to himself.

For the rest of the evening Yuko and Gerry huddled affectionately together watching TV until that time at which Gerry knew he had to make a start for home.

"What have I done?!" Gerry thought to himself as he walked back.

"I can't let this continue! I've cheated on my wife and I work with this women. What am I going to do?!"

Floods of guilt and worry started to fill his head on way back home. How this connection was going to play out in the office Gerry had no idea. Would people pick up on it? How were Yuko and Gerry going to communicate with each other without giving away too much?

... to be continued...

Netoru
Netoru
243 Followers