His New Panties Lead to New Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennycnnn
jennycnnn
685 Followers

"Oh yes, I'm still not done you're going to keep licking me. Stick out your tongue and get busy." I was a little shocked that I had said that, but it still felt so good. He began to lick my lips and then work his tongue back inside of me.

"Yes lick the inside. Lick me right where your big cock just fucked me." He did as I wanted and stuck his tongue in my hole. He spent 10 minutes between my legs. I couldn't believe he was doing this but I had just had a monster orgasm and this was so hot I was gearing up for another one.

"Oh, that's it. That feels so good. I think that you really do enjoy this. You are such a kinky pantyboy!"

With that I let go of his collar and rolled him on his back. "I'm going to sit on your face like this, while you eat me and I am going to cum again." I started to grind my pussy forward and back on his tongue and face. I was really turned on again.

"This feels so good, put your tongue in me again." He licked and sucked me for another several minutes and I could still feel my juices escaping in his mouth. He then started working my clit with his tongue fast and hard. I tensed up and pressed down on him. My pussy began to contract and the flush feeling of an orgasm swept through me again. This one was not nearly as strong or long as the first but it was close.

I collapsed on the bed next to Steve. "That was awesome. Thank you so much, I haven't had an orgasm like ever before. I don't know why I wanted that but I really wanted you to eat me after you had cum in me. I have never had an orgasm that intense before."

Steve looked at me and smiled, "Well in case you haven't noticed, it kinda turned me on after the initial shock wore off. That's not a banana in my panties." He took my hand in his and guided it down to the front of his panties and sure enough, there was another wet spot at the end of his hard cock.

"As long as you are willing to lick my pussy the way you did tonight, you can cum in my pussy anytime." With that I laid back and opened my legs "Alright Hottie, take of your panties and fill me up again."

I was already looking forward to tomorrow night! I went immediately dry out of fear, but he kept slamming me.

jennycnnn
jennycnnn
685 Followers
12