His Personal Secretary Ch. 1

Story Info
Partner takes control of Boss' daughter.
5.8k words
4.22
271.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kymberley
Kymberley
19 Followers

The madness in his gaze scared her beyond any fear she had ever known. She had not seen such rage in anyone, her body trembled as he glared into her blue eyes and she felt her heart pounding wildly in her chest. Scotty's angry voice yelled out her name with each sentence he screamed at her. 'Kymber' the sound of that name no longer brought her the same pleasure it once had. As she stood in his office, the fear paralyzed her as she waited to know her fate for this unforgivable mistake he had told her she had made.

She had started working summers for her father's company when she was 15 years old. Kymberley loved feeling so important with her job as a secretary when all her friends worked in fast food or some shop in the mall. She would sit around with her girlfriends and tell them about all the clients that came into the office daily. Her job was to get them coffee or tea and see to it that Mr. Anderson, her dad's right hand man, knew his next appointment had arrived. She had worked every summer through high school there. She had the biggest crush on her boss, and would tell her friends about how flirtatious he was towards her. She never realized he was just teasing her to get her to talk highly of him in front of her dad.

After Kymberley came back from college, she decided to go back and work full time until she could find a job in the computer field that would allow her to use her degree she had earned. Upon her return home, she found out that her dad wanted to promote Mr. Anderson to CEO and take an early retirement. Her father asked Kymberley to help set the company up with an appropriate computer system that would help manage the business before she went out in the work force to seek her own future.

When Kymberley had left for college four years earlier, she was still somewhat of an awkward teenager, not yet to have grown into the beautiful young woman she had become when she returned home. Now just 22, she had only had limited experience in the dating world and was always self-conscience about her looks, even more about her appeal to men. Her blonde hair that was always so wild and untamed was now the most luxuriously thick curls cascading down her back and lightly covering her shoulders. Her breasts, which were still those of a young teenager yet to blossom, now were so firm and voluptuous, that most men who saw her, could not help but stare briefly at them. She had toned her silky tanned legs; so long and lean, they only added to the already refined beauty of this once skinny, clumsy, sometimes foolish teenager she once was.

The first day with her new role in the company, she happened to pass Mr. Anderson in the hall. Her heart began to flutter just like it did when she was that silly love struck teenager. Kymberley looked down to her feet as she approached him, too nervous to look up at him. He looked at her perplexed, knowing he had seen that face before but now unable to place her in his memory. His footsteps grew closer; her pulse raced.

"Hello Mr. Anderson," Kymberley said timidly as she passed him.

"Um, hello." He said as he turned to try and place who she was, knowing he had also heard that voice before as well.

Mr. Anderson stopped. He watched her for a moment then spoke up. "Excuse me, Miss, don't I know you?"

Kymberley stopped in her tracks, she turned back to look at him and smiled shyly. "Yes sir, Mr. Anderson, it's me, Kymberley Conner."

He stood there looking at her in amazement. Unable to believe that this was possibly the same high school kid that had tried so hard daily to be around him, always trying to get his attention then. He smiled and walked towards her. Mr. Anderson held out his hand to her, and smiled. "Wow, when your father told me you were coming back to us, I never pictured you would be coming back looking like this."

Her natural beauty stunned him, something he never expected when she left four years ago. "Kymber, you must be what? Twenty-one, twenty-two now?" He asked.

She smiled as she felt herself blushing; she had not heard anyone call her Kymber since she left for college. She remembered how giggly she would get when she was younger and he would call her that cute little nickname he gave her. "Twenty-two now Mr. Anderson."

"Please Kymber, I can still call you that can' t I? Call me Scotty." He laughed as they stood there in the hallway.

They talked about what she had been up to the last four years as they made their way to his office. Scotty closed the door behind them as he motioned for her to have a seat in the leather wing chair in front of his desk. She told him what her father wanted her to do with the files and account information for the company, while he sat gazing at her body.

Kymberley was a sight to behold he thought. Someone he would love to have greeting his clients as they met with him daily. He decided to let her proceed with her dad's plans for her, while he figured out a way to keep her on when her project was done. He asked her to lunch that day, which she gladly accepted. Her mind played out what it would be like if this were more of a date than a business lunch. Scotty Anderson still appealed to her, now more than he ever had.

Over the next few months, they worked closely together setting up a computer system that would handle the business and help run it more efficiently for years to come. Scotty and Kymber grew closer, becoming sexually involved although not ever displaying that to anyone in the office. She had an office just out side of his and would sneak into his, pretending to be discussing some type of business, all the while just playing various sexual games behind the closed doors.

Kymberley began to explore Scotty's wicked fantasies with him. She was so willing to do anything that man asked her, that she began to participate in sexual escapades that would cause her father to disown her. Scotty would stop and pick up women and other men, take them to a hotel with him and Kymber, tell them to use her as though she was their own sexual toy, while he watched them. He would get so aroused watching these people fuck Kymber in ways only sluts and whores would allow. Then when they were done, he would take Kymber and expend his own built up sexual needs on her.

In those times she had been with Scotty, Kymber had participated in so many threesomes and foursomes, that she know longer seemed to be able to enjoy sex without the kinky games being a part of it. Love and romance no longer seemed to be real to her. Never in her wildest dreams, had she as a teenager, ever thought her relationship with Mr. Anderson would be this dirty. She had always imagined coming home from college, marrying him and raising a family.

One of her first forays into the wild kinky games she played with Scotty was with a man who happened to be watching her at some sleazy bar Scotty had taken her to. The man was big, burly, and not at all the kind of man Kymberley would have ever given the time of day to. He was a truck driver, the kind you would find in a truck stop after he had been driving too many hours for too many days. Dirty and almost belligerently drunk. He had a gruff appearance that intimidated Kymberley. But Scotty found that her fear of being near that man was something that excited him.

Scotty whispered to Kymberley about whether the man turned her on in any way. When she bristled at such a thought, Scotty knew what he wanted to do with Kymber. She responded with disgust and told Scotty she wished that guy would stop looking at her. Scotty walked over to the man and spoke to him in such a low voice, that Kymberley could not tell what was being discussed. She got an uneasy feeling when the man looked over Scotty's shoulder and grinned in a truly disgustingly wicked manner at her. As Scotty returned to the bar where Kymberley was sitting, the man winked and walked by them, slapping Kymberley on the ass as he headed towards the men's restroom. She sprang slightly from the stool forward to the bar top, startled by such an action as Scotty laughed at her obvious detest for this man.

As the man entered the bathroom, Scotty took Kymber's hand and helped her off the stool. He tugged slightly on her shoulder as he lead her past the pool tables in the smoke filled rooms, to follow the grungy man. Kymberley looked at Scotty questioningly as he pushed the door to the men's bathroom open and gently shoved her through the doorway. She hesitantly entered the urine stench filled bathroom only to see the man standing there, grinning at her. She felt him undressing her with his eyes as she began blushing from shock and embarrassment. She could not believe Scotty had taken her into the men's room, let alone with the man in there.

Kymberley stood there as the two men laughed about what a strange place to find a woman like Kymberley. They had some perverse plan; she felt it and she was so uneasy about being here. All she wanted now was to go home and escape whatever it was they had planned.

Scotty walked over behind Kymber and nudged her towards the grime-covered sink beside the man. He leaned over close to her ear and moved her hair back behind it as he whispered to her. "Kymber, this is Butch. He couldn't keep his eyes off you, as you were aware. So I did as you asked. I went over to see what his problem was." Scotty said as though he had ended the man's fixation with her.

"Well, Kymber, it seems that our friend Butch here has never seen such a delicious woman as yourself in this place before." Scotty said with such pride being the one who accompanied Kymber into the bar.

"Isn't that right Butch ole pal?" Scotty asked looking still into Kymberley's blue eyes.

"Yes sir, that's just what I told you, Scotty." Butch answered, leering at Kymberley's body, trailing his eyes from her eyes, following the low cut line of her blouse to her voluptuous tits and down to her black spiked heels.

Scotty chuckled and looked at Butch then turned back to Kymberley, "As a matter of fact Kymber, he said most women that come into a place like this are nothing but whores looking for some quick cash or some slut wanting to just get fucked."

"You know me Kymber, I assured him you were no street whore looking to turn a quick trick." Scotty told her matter of factly.

Kymberley smiled uneasily as she nodded slightly in agreement with Scotty. "Well, I was a little worried about what you two were talking about Scotty. Oh, and pleased to meet you too Butch." She looked to Butch again.

Kymberley giggled as she told them how nervous she was before Scotty had explained all this to her. Then she turned, walked towards the door. Scotty stepped in front of her and stood looking at her gorgeous face.

She felt her stomach turn as she saw a strange look come over his face.

Scotty wrapped his arm around Kymberley's shoulder as he turned her back towards Butch. "Now, Kymber, if that was all we had to talk to him about, I wouldn't have had to bring you in here to do it now, would I?" Scotty said with a sly almost nasty grin.

"Uh? Um?" were the only two words Kymberley could manage to utter.

"No, Kymber, I could've told you that at the bar. You see sweetie; Butch here said it was a shame you weren't some kind of whore or cheap slut. Seems that he would just love to have a taste of the sweet, tight, little pussy of yours. And I do believe he wouldn't mind fucking you either." Scotty said just as though this was some comment about loaning someone a pen to write with.

Kymberley stood there in shock. 'Oh my God, what the hell is he saying' was all she could think. Her body began to tremble so subtly that Scotty and Butch were unaware of it. She tried to pull away from Scotty but he quickly tightened his grip on her shoulders. He pushed her towards the counter and moved his hands to her hips.

"SCOTTY!" Kymberley shrieked as he slid her skirt up her thighs, revealing her garters holding tightly to the black stockings covering her long, lean legs.

"Now Kymber, calm down sweetheart. I told him he could not fuck you unless you wanted him to. But I did promise him a sweet little peek at the splendid little pussy of yours." Scotty smiled.

In her disgust, Kymberley found she was a little turned on by the thought of Scotty wanting to show some man her wet glistening lips but not letting him be lucky enough to taste or touch her. She turned to Scotty and decided to take the lead, see if she could make him back out of this game of his, before it went to far. If she challenged him, he might just back down and let her out of this disgusting place with only him looking at her.

"Well then, Scotty," she said in a sluttish tone he was not expecting to hear, "Then I guess, if you promised him, we have to keep that, now don't we?" Kymberley said smugly as she glanced at Butch for a moment then back to Scotty, hoping to see him wretch just a little and stop the game.

What Kymberley saw in Scotty's eyes shocked her. He was pleased. As pleased as he possibly could be. "See Butch, I told you she was just the best little fuck a man could want to play with." Scotty proclaimed as he slid his hand between Kymberley's thighs.


Scotty lifted her skirt higher as Kymberley stood there, unable to even move. She watched as Scotty's hands slowly parted her thighs. He ran his finger over the drenched fabric of her satin red panties. She felt the touch of the same fingers that had always given her such erotic thoughts and pleasures before now. It was almost impossible to fathom that even now, in this predicament Scotty had forced her into, that she was wet with such lust for him and even more so that she almost thought she wanted to be fucked in front of this man with Scotty's thick cock.

Kymberley steeled herself to realize this was going to happen. She would not walk out, she needed Scotty in some perverted kind of way, and even now, she wanted him to need her too. She closed her eyes as she placed her hands on the counter-top and leaned back against it. Scotty tugged the fabric of her panties to the side of her slit. She felt the hot stuffy air in the restroom warm the juices covering her soft, velvety lips. As Scotty slid his finger just inside her wet lips. She heard Butch start to moan grossly, some undeterminable word, then heard his footsteps as he moved closer to where she stood.

Scotty brushed his lips across Kymberley's cheek as he lifted her up onto the counter. She searched for his lips to kiss as his fingers slid deeper into her wet pussy. He spread her wet lips wider as he rubbed his thumb across her clit. Tweaking it with his finger as Kymberley leaned back against the filthy mirror behind her. Scotty ran his other hand over her breasts; she inhaled deeply as his touched made her nipples grow harder beneath them. His fingers twisted just inside the walls of her pussy as she could hear Butch mumble something to Scotty.

"Sure." Scotty said in response to the request that Butch must have made.

"Kymber, you would not mind if I let Butch here slide a finger just inside so he can get a taste of how sweet you really are, would you?" Scotty asked, "I will make him wash his hands first too babe." He added.

Before she could answer, she heard the water running, She opened her eyes and looked at Butch then to Scotty. She did not speak. She was not sure why, but she wanted this to proceed just a little more. She watched Scotty's eyes. He winked at her, bent over and licked the center of her slit. His finger invaded her pussy deeper as his tongue gently teased her aching clit. Scotty swirled his tongue gently around her clit. He sucked it into his mouth and lightly grated his teeth across it. His fingers thrust in and out slowly but deeper each time. She moved her pussy closer to Scotty's hand as she heard the water turn off. Scotty slid three fingers deep inside her as he bit down on her clit. Then he twisted his hand, slowly as he slid his fingers back out of her cunt.

Kymberley let out a soft, barely audible moan. Then, the feel of thick, rough fingers moved across her thighs. She felt Butch's hands, callused and ragged, touch her tender flesh. She shivered as his fingers moved roughly up her inner thigh as Scotty pulled his mouth away from her needy, wet pussy. Scotty stepped to the side as Butch kneeled in between Kymberley's thighs and dragged his fingers across her lips. His fingernails were jagged, but his touch was awkwardly arousing to her. Kymberley felt her pulse beat faster as Butch continued to probe her cunt with his thick fingers.

Scotty slowly unbuttoned her blouse as Kymberley began to thrive on the attention shown to her by these two men. Scotty, the one who she lusted intensely, and Butch, the one who she never would have been within 50 feet of let alone allowing him to taste her nectar. Scotty ran his fingers over her protruding nipples underneath the fabric of her bra. His lips kissed them as he pulled the lace over them, leaving them exposed before him to nibble and bite on the way Kymberley liked it.

As Scotty kept her mind on his mouth sucking at her tits, Butch moved closer to her cunt. His bristly whiskers poked her silky thighs as he lifted them, spreading them wider for his mouth to enclose around her now drenched pussy. He inhaled deeply as he bit lightly on her clit. Butch sucked the swollen bud deep into his mouth. The slurping sounds echoed in the bathroom, almost masking the heated moans escaping deep from within Kymberley's throat.

Kymberley moved her ass to the edge of the counter. She pressed her aching pussy against Butch's scraggily bearded face. She slowly began grinding her clit against his lips. She found herself wanting to be fucked in this crude place. She wanted it hard, nasty, rough, and NOW!

Kymberley reached down and tugged on his hair, cramming Butch's face into her cunt. Her hips thrusted forward with his every deep plunge of his tongue into her hole. She looked at Scotty as he stepped back and watched her face. She knew he saw the nasty little slut in her emerging here, in this restroom, with some dirty bastard now eating her needy little cunt. She smiled wickedly at Scotty as she forced that man's face into her pussy, banging her clit against his thick whiskers.

Scotty winked, leaned against the wall and whispered, "let him fuck that cunt, Bitch. Show him just how fucking sweet that hole of yours is Kymber."

With those words, Butch rammed a finger deeper into Kymberley's pussy. Her lips tightened around his fat fingers as he stretched her hole with a second finger. As his thrusting fingers continued to pound into her pussy, Butch bit down onto her clit. His teeth held tightly to it, he shook his head just enough to cause Kymberley let out a high pitched shrill from the light pain he had inflicted on her.

Scotty reached into his pocket and took out a condom. He walked over to Butch, handed it to him, then turned to Kymberley. "Kymber hun, will you give me the pleasure of letting me watch this filthy bastard fuck your tight cunt while your mouth shows my cock just how much you are enjoying me sharing you?"

Kymberley could not believe herself. She not only wanted to have this disgusting man fuck her, but she wanted him to fuck her rough, like one of those whores he had probably paid $20 for in the lot of some truck stop. She nodded at Scotty as she watched Butch stand up and drop his grimy jeans to the floor.

Butch unrolled the condom over the head of his thick cock. He stroked it harder rolling it down his shift as Kymberley spread her legs wider. The condom tore with the harsh treatment with which he put it on and he ripped it off his cock. She eagerly waited for his huge cock to force its way in her cunt that she demanded he fuck her without it and now. He was bigger than she had ever seen. At least three inches around, more than eight inches long, she was sure of it. As Butch walked back towards her, she heard Scotty laugh. She looked over at him. Almost in shock, she saw him standing there with a disposable camera ready to take a picture of her as this grubby man's cock slammed hard into her pussy.

Kymberley
Kymberley
19 Followers
12