His Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
She prepares herself for Him.
2.3k words
3.86
16.3k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one – Preparation

I looked down at the bed and gulped hard. Leaning forward I picked up the stockings before letting the smooth silky fabric fall through my fingers and back to the bed. I ran my right hand backwards through my hair and drew in a long shaky breath. Standing here staring at the clothing I would soon be pulling on was not going to help my nerves.

Instead I turned to the little desk, yanked my bag toward me, pulled out the piece of paper from inside and unfolded it. The creases were already well worn having been opened and re-folded so many times before. The print out of the email was already inscribed in my memory but I needed to double check it.

To: loveissubmission
From: kaoticcravings
Subject: Instructions

Kitten,

You will follow these instructions to the letter. If you deviate from the plan I have set there will be severe consequences. Now that you understand that, read below and make sure you do NOT disappoint me. You know how I hate to be disappointed.

(I felt an inward shudder ripple through me as I read that.)

When you wake up in the morning I want you to order breakfast, make sure you have something that will see you through most of the day. It will likely be some time before you eat again.

When breakfast is done you will lay the outfit you have chosen on the bed and then you will take a shower. Ensure you are smooth all over. Should I find so much as a single hair I will NOT be pleased. Once smooth and clean you will then use the shower head or your hands to tease your clit and pussy but you will NOT cum.

When the shower is done fix your hair in a way you believe I will find pleasing and put the outfit on. Once you have done this you must select a gift to bring with you for me. I will leave the choice entirely up to you.

As soon as you are ready you will call down to the front desk, order your taxi and await its arrival. Once in the taxi you will give the driver my address. Make sure you sit up front with him. This is very important.

Make polite casual conversation with him and keep a steady flow going. Once you have been doing this for ten minutes you will reach under your skirt or into your pants and grind your fingers into your pussy for two minutes. Make sure to dab your juice at your pulse points, under your nose and on your breasts after this is done.

All the while you will continue to speak as if you are doing nothing. When the journey is over, pay the driver and step out of the cab. Knock the door and I will take it from there.

I know you will make me proud Kitten.

E

As I read the note I felt my pussy clench in anticipation and I snaked my tongue out to moisten my lips. I was a bulging bag of nerves, excitement, fear and lust. My mind instantly focused on what might happen once that door was open. Would he take me by the throat? Would he caress my long brown hair as he had so often described? Would I get to feel his lips crushing mine under them while his tongue probed and explored my mouth at his leisure?

I shook my head. I needed to focus. If I kept him waiting too long the result would not be good for me. I would find out my fate soon enough. Instead I walked into the large ensuite bathroom and smiled as I looked at the clean, cream interior. The hotel had done a great job. There was a large corner bath, plenty big enough for two. Oh how I wished I had time to soak, to let the water ease away the tension in my body. I chucked humorlessly once.

Even if I did have time I knew that would be a mistake. The tension I was feeling I had absolutely no doubt had been intentionally created, crafted and molded so when I did finally see him, it would only put me on shakier ground and serve his purposes further. So instead I walked to the large corner shower unit and, opening the door I stepped inside.

I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature, smiling as the water streamed over my head and soothed the aching skin of my shoulders and neck. Pushing my wet hair away from my face I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and massaged some into my scalp. Rinsing the soap out of my hair I reached for a bottle of shower crème. Lathering my body I smiled as it covered my skin in rich soapy bubbles. When I reached down to wash my silken folds I moaned softly as my fingers found my most intimate creases. I sighed as I realized I wasn't allowed to play yet. I still had a job to do.

I reluctantly rinsed the soap from my body and grabbed the can of shaving foam from the self on the wall. Pressing the plunger I filled my palm with the creamy white soap and generously applied it to my legs. I made quick work of them with the razor before turning my attention to the slightly trickier task. There was a seat in the shower and as I sat down I had a momentary visual flash of what it would feel like to be sat on this seat with him, naked, wet and ready in front of me. I had to swallow hard before I could concentrate enough to spread my legs and once again fill my hand with shaving foam.

I coated my lips, my mons and even the skin around my puckered dark little star. I forced my hands to remain steady, to not detour and play with myself... yet. It wasn't time and I would never get done if I didn't get it over with. I picked up the razor, pulling it over my pink skin. I only had the tiniest amount of hair so the razor zinged over my skin smoothly. As I pulled the razor across my lips, I followed it with my fingers, checking for errant stubble or hair. Once I was finally satisfied I took the showerhead from its holder on the wall and rinsed all the foam from my now silken skin.

I looked at the showerhead more closely and smiled. It was the type that had different jets. With a naughty giggle I twisted the ring at the top of the head until the water pulsed in one hard, slim jet of pure pressure. Holding it tightly in my hand and reaching down to pull my lips wide open with the other, I lowered the shower head between my legs and bit my bottom lip, squirming a little on the seat as the water thundered over my already sensitive little nub.

I instantly discovered that the direct pressure was too much and instead, aimed the spray a little to the right, a tiny jolt of electricity shooting through my body as I found just the right place. I moaned deep, low and throaty as the water pulsed hard and demanding against my clit. I released my lips and two fingers instead plunged into my silken little hole.

My hips bucked as my body frantically sought out its own pleasure. Of course, the real thrill, the real turn on was in knowing that I was doing this for him. I did this because he wished me to, desired me to, commanded me to and the little devil inside thrilled at his complete control over me. My hips rotated and I ground them down, my other hand frantically working over my clit as my body rushed toward that ultimate completion. I felt the waves inside me build as I climbed higher, my moans of pleasure echoed around the bathroom as I turned the water hotter, almost scalding.

I felt my orgasm fast approaching and right at the edge of that beautiful precipice I yanked the shower head away and sat there panting heavily. I groaned as I leaned back against the smooth cool tiled wall and tried to focus my mind. My body was screaming at me, begging for release and I knew all too well that all I would have to do is reach down and caress slightly and I would almost instantly cum hard. But he had told me not to and without his permission, I couldn't do this. His pleasure lay in making me wait. And so, I'd have to be patient.

Twenty minutes later I stood back at the bed. I'd worried a little over how to do my hair. I'd considered braids, pig tails and of course, intricate up-dos to give him better access to my graceful neck and shoulders. In the end though I had simply blow dried it and left my long dark chocolate tresses tumbling over my shoulders. After all, I knew he had a fondness for my hair and at some point, would probably want to wrap his big fist around it and pull it.

Once again a ripple of nerves and excitement fluttered through me and my mind wandered to what might happen tonight. I pictured him stood in the door way, a slight smile on his face. I smiled as I saw him there in my mind, imagined his hand moving toward my throat, grasping it and pulling me closer. My hand inched down my naked body toward my clit and just as I was about to begin softly stroking, I pulled it away with a groan and shook my head to clear it.

"Ok, time to focus." I spoke the words aloud in an effort to concentrate. I looked back at the bed and felt instantly nauseous. What the hell had I been thinking? I couldn't walk down into the hotel lobby, out into the street and get into a cab dressed in that. I was going to look trashy, sexy as hell but completely trashy. Not to mention that I had never shown that much of my body off in public before.

The outfit came in five parts. It had a long black corset with pretty beading and a heart shaped, baby girl pink trim at the top. The bottom of the corset had pink edging and this connected to a built in VERY short black tutu style skirt. To match this were black silk stockings that again, had a pink trim and little pink bows on either side. For my neck, as I had no collar, was a pink and black Victorian style chocker, with a cute pink bow billowing on the right side of it. For my head was a cute pair of ears. And for my ass was a tail.

Ok, so I honestly had no clue if he would approve of this. I know I'd sent him the picture of the outfit long before the subject of my first visit came up and he'd loved it. But for this purpose, when it was just to be the two of us, was it really appropriate? I wasn't sure. I did know that I thought it was cute, sexy, and trashy but still had that air of innocence he loved. I sat on the bed and slowly slid the stockings up my legs. I sighed happily as the silk traveled effortlessly over my smooth, sleek skin. I loved that feeling and again, knowing that he had commanded it to be so, kept him and the forefront of every thought and every action and I reveled in it. I pulled the other one on and stood up.

Picking the corset/skirt up off the bed I pulled it over my head and when it was correctly positioned, reached behind to pull the strings on it tightly together. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes went wide. The corset was cleverly designed. It pushed my breasts up and out, like beautiful DD offerings. It clinched my waste and just begged for rough hands to travel the length of it. The skirt just barely covered my ass, although covered was a loose term. Actually, the netting just gave the illusion of coverage when in fact, if you looked hard enough, you could see a lot through it. Paired with the stockings, I looked like a total slut. I gulped and went back to the bed for my choker.

Fastening it around my neck I sighed contentedly. There always seemed something missing whenever I felt my neck bare. And while this was certainly not the same, I did love that feeling of having something constantly there, a reminder of him, his power, his control... just him. I had to giggle as I placed the headband with the ears atop my head. Yes it was silly, but very, very cute. Finally I reached for the tail. It had a little clasp on it to clip it to the top of the skirt and I fumbled with it for a few seconds.

Next I went to the dresser to touch up my makeup. Most of it was already done but I hadn't decided on lip color and figured I'd choose once I was dressed. Looking at my reflection now there could only be one choice; I looked completely trashy and so, blood red it had to be. I coated my lips thickly with the red stick and put another coat of mascara on, knowing how much he liked it and stopped suddenly.

This was it. I was ready. I was about to pick up the receiver and dial when I remembered the final thing. Running back to the bedroom I picked up the pretty pair of black and pink panties. I didn't usually wear them but today I slipped them on quickly and, with a gulp and a final nervous intake of breath, I picked up the phone to call for my cab.