His Pregnant Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were still wrapped in each others arms when the shoppers started straggling back.

Charlie and Ruby were first to arrive. “Get ready Dave,” Charlie said as he knocked on their door. “The others are on their way and the women want to take you shopping.”

Albert and Charlie were left to mind the baby while Dave and five ladies hit the shops. It didn’t take long for them to hit the local men’s store and update his wardrobe. When they finished he announced it was his turn.

Down the street he led them into the junction’s top ladies boutique. “I want each of my wives” he announced to the two startled sales ladies “to have sexy pieces of expensive sleepwear and erotic undies.”

Why Dave you’re a dirty old man” Helen laughed. “Yes you could call me that” he cried as he pulled her to him.” “But what I want these ladies to do is fit you all out in the best, the type of gear you would look at and admire but never buy.” “So go too it, I’ll sit here and wait to pay the bill.”

“Are you really all his wives?” the young sales girl asked Betsy looking at their pregnant bellies. “Oh yes” Donna replied patting Betsy and her bellies, “we’re his, he’s our man.”

Donna and Betsy modelled some very revealing night clothes strutting around to the delight of the sales ladies who joined in the fun. The surprise package was Ruby who paraded in high heels and a very brief black outfit that gave Dave half a horn.

As they left laden with their purchases a couple of hours later Dave kissed the senior sales lady and her assistant and invited them to “give us a ring if you would like to join my family for a day or two over Xmas.”

Back on the house boat they laughed and joked together. Ruby jumped up off Charlies lap, “Can I kiss Dave” she asked. Walking over she sat on Dave`s lap. “I’ve never had clothes like those we bought today. I’ve never had so much fun. I’m so happy I’ll do anything for you,” she cried as she kissed him hard, her little tongue timidly entering his mouth. Betsy was next “Rubies said what we all want to say. I could never say thank you enough .This family has given me something I never thought I’d have, self respect and real love. Get off his lap Ruby so I can thank him she said with a grin.”

“The young ones have said it all” Annabelle cried as she stood up with tears in her eyes. Now let’s plan Xmas eve and Xmas day. Remember Dave`s invited half the town.”

“Invite more” Dave said this is your family Xmas, if you know someone whose lonely or some one you’d like to thank for past favours lets make Xmas eve, Xmas day and Boxing day our days for visitors.”

“You all have your own rooms and there’s tons of space on that back veranda that Albert built to join Charlie’s rooms to the barn to make room for sleepovers.”

As they went off to their rooms, one by one they came over to kiss Dave. Donna whispered “I’m going to give you your best ever fuck for Xmas.” Betsy watched “I saw you blush” she whispered “she’s going to fuck you on Xmas eve so am I.”

Annabelle wrapped her arms around him “I need some milk pressure relieved I’ll come up to your room.” Later as he sucked her large thick nipples she told him “The girls have told everyone that we should all fuck you for Xmas.” “I told them not to be so crude. They should all make love to you, to return some of the love you’ve given us all.”

Later as she left she whispered “remember what I told you, be prepared!”

Talking aloud to himself Dave groaned, “Xmas is going to be fun.”

12