His Pregnant Lover Ch. 11

Story Info
Nicky's mouth makes him lose control.
3.3k words
4.71
45.1k
16
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was beautiful darling," Matron said as she rolled out of bed.

She stood in front of the mirror, "thank god you haven't left too many marks. Those wives of yours love to tease. I don't want them distracted at tonight's meeting."

Dave lay back and watched as she strode around his bedroom.

"Put some clothes on, or come back to bed," he called. "I'm getting horny just watching you."

"Your impossible," she smiled, "we have been up her for hours. Any way we don't have time."

"Let's make time," he cried as he leapt out of bed and grabbed her.

Squealing, she allowed herself to be carried over and dumped on the bed.

"You'll have to be quick," she laughed. A grunt of pleasure and surprise cut off any further words.

Dave had lifted her legs up on to his shoulders, and entered her already sloppy cunt.

"Oh shit, you are hard," she grunted.

"I really don't know where you get your stamina from," she groaned as her body move backwards under his thrust.

Dave didn't answer. Earlier this afternoon Matron had come up to his room to discuss tonight's meeting.

She had been all business when she first arrived, but as usual turned into a bundle of sexual energy as soon as they started kissing.

The memory of the afternoon's lovemaking brought him to the edge. He moaned out loud, "oh hell I can't hold on."

Matron arched her back up off the bed, urging him to come. He stopped thrusting. His prick pulsed and spewed its load into her warm cunt.

Matron sighed, "You're wonderful, I love what you do to me."

"The feelings mutual," he groaned as his hips started to move once more.

Matron rolled out from under him and pushed him away, "no more," she cried.

He fell back laughing, "I was only fooling I've had it."

She smiled, "Well you're not fooling me, we've got work to do."

"We've been holding dinner waiting for you," Esther called as they walked into the main dining room together. Granny joined in, "No need to ask what kept you."

Matron was all business; she ignored the laughter and teasing. "Make sure everyone is here, we have a few important things to discuss."

She waited until everyone was accounted for and seated.

"It's nearly six months since Dave brought his three pregnant wives up to live on this island."

After the laughter and cheers died down she continued. "Dave has spent a lot of money turning his fishing shacks into a wonderful home for the two dozen men and women that make up his family."

"He has made it clear that everyone must work. He doesn't believe in the dole. But does nor object to old age pensions maternity allowances and the like."

"We have talked before about value adding, or should I say processing and selling our own catch. That's what I want to talk about tonight."

"If we are to go into business we must do things properly.

Dave doesn't want to destroy our easy going lifestyle, so we have come up with a plan."

"We plan to set up a company to run our businesses. We will protect ourselves by making it a limited liability company. It will run our 'caught today, Eat today,' processing and marketing company."

"Every member of our community will hold one share in the company which will be run by three of our family."

"Marion has advised us to buy the cooking and processing plant from the failed Japanese enterprise. When we re-erect and install that plant we will meet all relevant health department standards. That will allow us to expand so there will be work for all of our family with the company."

She sat down and looked at, "Dave you might to talk about the family."

"Sure," Dave said as he stood up, "the company will run our businesses. They will report to the family as needed. We will still have our own meeting at least once a week to talk of family matters."

"Tonight I want your approval for two new members, Eric and Nicky."

"You will recall we agreed that Eric who is a retired ships engineer could come and live here. He will be helpful in all things mechanical and increase the number of male members of this family to five."

"The second person is Nicky. She joined us after Ruby and I brought her home when she was left on a sandbank by a couple of drunken bosses. She will drive the company's small refrigerated van. It will operate from our leased cold rooms down at the fish depot."

"Dave liked her big boobs," Annabelle said.

"They must be good because there's no shortage of great boobs around here," Eric called.

"Oh you're going to be popular," Rosita said as she plumped up her blouse.

Matron chipped in, "wait until you see Nicky's outfit then you1ll have something to talk about."

"We were going to do it later, but let's do it now."

"Do what?" Dave asked.

"Donna Betsy and Nicky have designed a uniform for Nicky. If it doesn't excite a man nothing will."

Nicky mean time had strolled out in a tiny white outfit. She wore a sailor's cap on the side of her head. She turned slowly, her hands drawing attention to the white low cut cotton top. It gave the appearance of hiding her breasts while displaying them to perfection.

Her shorts were so short and so tight that one could clearly work out the size and shape of her pussy lips. Her lipstick was bright red matching her shoes.

"My god what is she selling?" Granny cried.

Matron responded, "She's selling our new business. Already the TV station and the newspapers have been around to take photographs and do interviews. Everyone will know we are in business tomorrow."

"Nicky worked for the breweries and cigarette companies in promotion. She pointed out that most chefs are men, most hotel managers are men and most men would rather spend time flirting with a pretty girl than talking to a salesman."

"The girls designed the outfit to be sexy; Nicky said tits legs and bums were what the brewery guys looked for."

"Well you couldn't have done a better job," Dave whistled. "That's a great set of legs tits and bums."

"Why thank you kind sir, would you like to place an order now," Nicky said as she slid on to his lap.

Granny chased them out of the dining room, "If he's placing an order, he's not going to do it here while I'm watching."

Nicky clung to Dave as they left. "What do you really think of my outfit?" she whispered.

"It's bloody sexy, but I don't want you to think that you have to do this. I'd rather do less business, than use your body."

"Don't worry this outfit is just for the first calls, it's to wet their appetite so they won't forget me."

"They won't forget you all right, you'll be lucky if they don't rape you."

"Oh you're beautiful," Nicky cried. She flung hers arms around him and kissed him. "None of my previous bosses ever worried about me. They just wanted me to show more skin and sleep with them."

"I have other working outfits." She pulled him towards her room, "come on I'll show you."

In her room she stripped off her top letting her magnificent tits hang loose.

"Oh hell!" Dave groaned, "Looking at you I don't blame your previous bosses you're magnificent." Nicky stood in the middle of the room and lifted her tits in her hands.

"They asked me to show more skin, and then they wanted to sleep with me." She licked her lips suggestively. "I'm showing more skin and I'd like to sleep with you."

Dave need no further invitation he pulled her close and kissed her. Nicky's kisses were electric. Her mouth seemed to devour his; she nibbled and licked his lips before her tongue took charge.

Dave couldn't believe how he was reacting to Nicky's kisses. He was becoming light headed and stumbled back against the wall.

Nicky pushed him hard against the wall, "stand their sweetheart," she whispered, "While I strip for you."

She moved her feet in a slow rolling motion, her body sexily moving in an erotic mini copy of a burlesque theatre bump and grind.

Dave `s heart was beating fast and loud. He shook his head as he heard what sounded like the slow beat of a muffled drum. It's not me; he thought I must be imagining it.

Nicky seemed to be off in a world of her own, her body swayed teasing and tantalising Dave. Dave`s body was trembling, he could feel his nipples harden.

She undid the top button of her shorts, and then raised her hands up to run them through her hair. As she did her shorts moving to the beat of her body slid slowly down her legs.

Dave's eyes followed their downward journey.

He gasped when her pussy hairs were revealed. She had shaved them in the shape of a heart. What looked like a diamond glistened amongst the hairs?

Dave started to remove his trousers. "Don't you dare," she growled. "I'll do that." Still moving to her bodies inner beat; she inched towards him her eyes glued to his. Her mouth open inviting.

Her tongue wet her lips. Closer now, she kissed his eyes shut. Her fingers opened his fly and slid his trousers down around his knees.

With his eyes closed by her kisses, Dave`s mind was concentrating on what she was doing with his pants. He gasped in surprise when she ripped his shirt open and pushed it away.

Still moving slowly to her inner beat, Nicky's fantastic tits now brushed lightly against Dave`s chest. Gradually the contact became firmer, the motion of those tits more intensely erotic.

Her lips left his eyes. She kissed down to his lips and once again devoured his mouth before letting her tongue take charge.

Her hand stroked his rock hard prick. He was on fire.

"Fuck this," he growled, "I've got to have you."

He picked her up in his arms, "ready?" he whispered.

"Yes, oh yes," she cried.

Dave laid her on the bed. She moved her legs so they lay wide apart, making her look more available and vulnerable.

Kneeling between her legs he took her hand and placed it around his prick. "Put it in love," he whispered.

Nicky took his hot prick and rubbed it lightly in the pussy juices at the mouth of her pussy. Then as he held his breath she placed its head so it could slide slowly into her welcoming pussy.

"Ohhhhh," he sighed.

"Do you love that," she whispered.

"You know I do, I`m so bloody hot."

He repositioned his body so he could gain more leverage. "I was ready to come while you held me against the wall," he groaned.

Nicky started to move the muscles of her pussy. She move her hands up to massage his nipples. He looked down at her "what are you trying to do? I won't last if you do that."

She grinned licking her lips. "Well we can always start again."

To Dave the rest of the night was a blur. One minute Nicky would act like a whore, rough and demanding. Then she would change and become a little girl soft and cuddly. Her changes excited him, keeping him hard.

Sometime during the night he woke to find her sucking his prick. "Ready to start again?" she grinned. "Christ I can't remember stopping," he groaned as she pushed him down and mounted him.

She rode him roughly, "Tell me what you would like to do," she pleaded. "I want to please you; I want you to come back to me." She was sucking his nipples when Dave drifted off to sleep.

He woke with a start early the next morning. She looked up at him and took his prick from her mouth. "Good morning lover what would you like me to do now?"

Dave raised himself up, pushing a pillow under his shoulders so he could look down at her. She was once again licking his shaft. "What a question," he laughed. "I don't think we missed anything last night. "

"We could start all over," she whispered as she ran her tongue over the slit in his prick.

"You'll get a mouth full in a minute, if you're not careful," he groaned.

"Promises. Promises," she said, grinning as she once again looked up at him.

She swallowed his prick, then slowly pushed it out, "Let me finish you off before Granny starts breakfast."

"My god you're good," he groaned as her tongue, lips and fingers brought him to an erupting climax.

"You're not bad yourself," she whispered as she sat up and kissed him.

"Did you taste yourself?" She grinned.

At breakfast there were knowing looks and smiles from Donna and Betsy.

Annabelle came in with her baby in her arms. "Matron wants you to go down to meet the young widow who wants to sell her oyster leases."

Betsy grinned, "You look as though you may be in need of a few oysters."

They took a dinghy and motored down to the widow's camp. "Her husband went missing when his trawler went down at sea one night." Matron said as she cautioned him to be careful.

"No one really knows what happened. It's believed that his nets snagged or he was hit by one of those big tankers that move along the coast. They found parts of his trawler but they never found his body."

"How old is she?" Dave asked. "Oh I think she's about 35 or 40. She has no children. They came up here a few years ago from down south. No one knows much about them."

Dave inspected the oyster leases while matron spoke to the widow and went through the licenses.

When he returned, matron poured him a cup of tea.

"This is Debbie she's thirty two and has worked with oysters all her life. Her father was an oysterman. Both her mum and dad are dead. She's lived alone here since her husband died. He was a good bloke, and she is lost without him."

"I've suggested that we pay off her debts and buy her out. I have told her about the Haven and suggested she come and live with us."

"I know this is a bit quick, but they lived together on his boat and in this shack on their leases. This is no place for a woman alone."

She smiled at Dave, "she could come and live with us and teach some of our new family about the oyster business."

While Matron was speaking Dave had studied Debbie. She was small thin and very brown from her years working on the water. She wore shorts displaying strong brown legs. She wore no shoes and wore no makeup. She was a worker and looked it.

"It's ok with me," Dave said "as long as you have a room she can use. The family can vote on it at dinner tonight."

Debbie packed her few things then joined Dave and matron in the dinghy for the trip back to the Haven She sat down in the stern beside Dave when Matron sat in the bow.

"I'm sorry to be a nuisance," she whispered. Tears came to her eyes, "we were just starting to get on our feet when the accident happened."

Dave tried to tell her not to worry. Now that she had started to talk he couldn't stop her. "He was a good husband." She said as she wiped a tear away.

"He was working the trawler at night and working with me during the day. I told him not to work when he was tired, but he wanted to pay off our debt. Now he's gone and I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry Matron and the girls will help straighten out your finances. In the mean time be our guest." He laughed "I suppose I should say working guest. I am the only male fisherman all the rest are women. They are learning as they go. I'd love you to help teach them."

Dave stood in the shower day dreaming. He was constantly amazed at the way his womenfolk always accepted new additions to the family. They had not questioned Matrons decision to bring Debbie back to join the family. Already they were planning new furniture for her room.

He was startled when the shower screen slid back to reveal Nicky standing nude on the bath mat. "I've decided to take things in my own hands," she grinned as she took hold of his already half hard prick.

She pushed in to the small cubicle still holding his growing prick. She kissed him, her mouth nibbling his lips. "Gently lover," she whispered when Dave pushed his tongue deep into her mouth.

She let go of his prick and held him by the ears as she licked down his neck and shoulders finally reaching his nipples. He jumped when she nipped his nipple lightly. "Oh hell, you know what that does to me moaned."

"Are you coming?"

'No but keep that up and I will."

He turned off the water when she sank to her knees and licked his shaft. Her hands massaged his balls as she stopped and looked up at into his eyes.

Her fingers ran up and down his shaft. "I don't want you to come in my mouth," she cried. "When you are ready come in my pussy."

Dave held his breath as she swallowed his prick. He could feel it right back in her mouth touching her throat.

Nicky held him deep in her mouth for what seemed minutes. Then slowly her mouth relaxed allowing his prick to ease back.

He could see her cheeks moving in and out as the muscles of her mouth worked on his prick. She looked up at him as she eased her head back so he could see his prick slide out between her lips.

She took him by surprise again when she started to move her head up and down. Her mouth and her hand worked together.

Her mouth was moving faster and faster. He could hear her gasping for breath. His own breathing was noisy in his ears.

She kept glancing up to look him in the eye. Her eyes seemed to smile as she slowed the pace and let her mouth engulf his prick's head.

Dave felt her hand run up his shaft. Her lips held his pricks head and her tongue licked around and under its head.

"Are you close?" she asked.

When he groaned, she pushed him away. Then she seemed to change her mind. Her hand returned to his balls. Her tongue tried to gently enter the split in his pricks head.

"I love your prick," she whispered as her head bobbed down to once again take him deep in her mouth.

Faster and faster her mouth moved up and down his prick. Her hand followed it, massaging his shaft in the moisture she left behind.

The sight of her bobbing head, plus the sensations created by her mouth and tongue, were enough to push Dave's body over the hill. He did not warn her there was no time. His prick erupted.

Nicky had felt the contractions in his balls. She felt his legs tremble. His prick surged and seemed to grow larger.

It was too late to try to stop him. She relaxed and let her mouth accept the flood of his passion.

Dave felt his prick pulsing as it started to relax and shrink. "I'm sorry love," he cried. "I know you wanted me to come in your pussy, but you got me so worked up I couldn't help it."

Nicky took his soft sloppy prick in her hand and looked up at him. She grinned "We will just have to start all over."