His Pregnant Lover Ch. 12

Story Info
Constable challenges Dave to make her pregnant.
5.6k words
4.72
63k
21
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it's happened at last, the state authorities are going to send someone down to investigate you and your harem."

Matron was on her mobile. "Madison just rang me. She is one of the group that will report back after their enquiries."

"Don't worry," Dave said. "We are not doing anything wrong; if we are we'll stop. If we're not, then there is nothing they can do to stop us."

Matron assured him that his island met Council and State government town planning and building requirements, even though their island had not been included under the relevant legislation.

"We have had visits from council health inspectors and every health professional interested in public health. Our fish processing and crab cooking areas meet the highest health standards."

"We don't pollute the waterway. Our septic system is not overloaded. We pump our own water and have had it tested by the city council."

"They told me that because it is pumped up through 40 foot of sand and our pipes and tanks are brand new, it is to their mind better than town water."

"Look they are not interested in those physical matters they are interested in you. Madison says they will ask you to answer questions under oath."

What sort of questions?" he asked.

"Personal questions. They will ask very personal questions about your wives and the babies that live here. She thinks it will be a good idea if you let them inspect our living quarters, and let them attend one of our family meetings."

"Better still," Dave suggested, "Why don't we invite them to stay a few days and see how we live."

Dave poured himself a mug of coffee and wandered out on to the beach. He did not tell the others that he was worried about the visit by the government officials. It will be a bloody disaster if they try to stop us living together he thought as he ran his minds eye over what he had achieved.

Granny joined him as he sat under the Moreton bay fig tree. They sat quietly looking out over the rising tide. She startled him when she broke the silence. "Its jealousy you know. Their bloody jealous that one man can have twenty women live with him."

"They hate the idea that you might make love with a different woman every night. Their lives are so devoid of genuine spontaneous love and affection that they hate you for the love in your life."

Dave did not answer. Each consumed by their own thoughts, they sat watching the tide until dinner

Matron joined them as they sat down to dinner. She told them to listen while she read from a media statement. "The government has appointed a district magistrate Miss Hazel Green to investigate the Haven. The manager of the women's shelter and a police officer from the local station will assist her."

"The shelter manager, that's Madison isn't it?" Dave asked.

"Yes and the police woman is the one you met on the houseboat. Senior Constable Sharon Marriott."

"Madison will be helpful. She has been over the moon because you have encouraged women from the shelter to stay up here."

"If I remember correctly, you invited the policewoman up for a visit."

"According to Chloe she appeared to be willing to become another of your conquests. If Chloe's right, she won't be a problem."

Matron spied Dave staring at her chest where a button had come undone providing him with an unobstructed view of her breast.

She straightened her clothes. "Stop leering like that," she laughed. "You will have to learn to behave and concentrate your energy on winning over the Magistrate."

A few days later after a hectic clean up of the site and a series of lectures from Matron on how he should behave Dave stood on the beach. He watched as the first of his government visitor's Senior Constable Sharon Marriott jumped ashore. She waved and greeted Dave with a smile.

"When you invited me to come up and visit," she grinned, "I didn't think it would be an official visit."

He kissed her on the cheek, "you're welcome what ever the reason," She blushed when she caught him running his eyes slowly over her trim figure.

Donna and Betsy waved and strolled over their babies on their hips.

Both were topless, their breasts tanned from days in the sun. "You won't need your uniform on the island, most of us just wear casual gear," Donna said as they led her off to her room.

Once inside Sharon slipped out of her uniform. She studied herself in the mirror as she decided what to wear. She ran her hands up under her breasts and tweaked her nipples. They are a bit small but not bad, she decided as she discarded her bra and slipped on a shirt.

She smiled to herself as she recalled that the men at the police station called her "legs."

They really are my best feature she thought as she pulled her tiny shorts up over her long tanned legs.

She undid another button on her shirt and studied herself in the mirror before strolling outside. Right oh, let us see if Dave shows any interest, she though.

Dave was unaware that Sharon had gone to great lengths to seek his approval. He greeted her with a smile, "give us a hand to get the boat into deeper water," he cried as he struggled in the dropping tide.

"We need to get Ruby down to the maternity hospital. The girls say we will have another addition to the family before nightfall." They worked together holding the houseboat. When Ruby was safely aboard, he called to Sharon. "Come on you can drive. The doctor will meet us at the hospital."

Sharon could not help being amazed at how calm and relaxed Dave made her feel. She watched as he moved to settle Ruby down. Cuddling her small body in his arms, he lifted her up like a baby, kissing her while he spoke quietly.

"I won't let anything happen to you love. I've been down here with Annabelle Betsy and Donna, three times in the last few months. I'm becoming quite a professional father and I know from experience you are in good hands."

He wiped her face with a warm cloth, "Trust me, the people down at the hospital are just marvelous. You already know the doctors and matron so you will be with friends. Sharon and I will stay and wait to see the baby. If there is anything you want, if you need me, just call and I will be there."

At the hospital, Doctors and nurses greeted Dave like an old friend. "Back again," they laughed, "you are becoming our best customer." I will be back again, in a couple of weeks," Dave announced. "Ruby is number four and we have one more that's due shortly."

Dave took the time to explain to all who would listen why he seemed more excited than usual. "Ruby is a young aboriginal lass who has had a hard life. I want this to go well for her. She really is a lovely young lady."

Sharon and Dave had time to talk while they waited. He learnt that her father had left her mother before Sharon was two years old. "Mum did it tough, she had to work and look after me. It was only when I grew older that I realized what a hard life she had. How much she sacrificed for me."

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. "She would have really appreciated someone like you to provide her with love and affection when I was a baby. I nearly cried when I watched you with Ruby, you're wonderful; no wonder all those women love you."

Dave tried to lighten things up. "Well I couldn't supply the love and affection when you were a baby but I'm available now," he said as he squeezed her hand and cuddled her close.

A nurse came into the room while they were kissing. Laughing she called to Sharon, "Watch him, he can be dangerous,"

"I'm not scared of him. He is just a big cuddly pussy," Sharon responded.

"I think that may be the problem," the nurse replied. "Women around him become clucky and want babies. He brings out the mother in them."

Dave pulled Sharon up on to his lap. "A cuddly pussy eh?" He whispered as he kissed her. She did not reply she just wriggled deeper in his lap and kissed him back. As they continued to kiss Sharon felt Dave's erection grow against her thigh.

My god I have turned him on she thought. She smiled to herself. He is not the only one that's becoming excited. Her nipples were tingling and she felt her heart beat faster.

The nurse returned interrupting them. "It's a boy. He`s very tiny like his mother. Both are ok."

"Ruby is calling for you." Dave struggled to hide the lump in his pants. She laughed, "Just go in, I'm sure she has seen you with one of those before."

Within minutes, Dave turned the ward into a riot of fun talking and flirting with Ruby and the other mothers. Matron finally called a halt, pushing him out the door. "I have to settle the ward down," she whispered. "A maternity ward is not a place for larrikins like you. You create too much excitement."

Dave invited them all, mothers babies' nurses and doctors to come up to his island before they made their way back to the houseboat.

Sharon took charge of the wheel as they pulled away from the jetty, leaving Dave to tidy up the mooring ropes. When Dave finished, he came and stood behind her, placing his hands on her hips.

They stood motionless as they motored up stream. Sharon took one hand from the wheel and placed it over his. "This is nice," she whispered.

"Yes," he replied as he leant forward and kissed her on the back of the neck. "It's nice to get away from it all. The houseboat gives me comfort and privacy."

Sharon thought about Dave as he spoke. His lifestyle was a major topic of conversation in the local community. Stories of his life with a number of pregnant wives had become so exaggerated and fanciful that the State Premier had ordered an enquiry.

The attitude of the majority of officers down at the station had changed when the sergeant told them of his wife's experiences with the woman's shelter. "The shelter committee thinks he's a saint. The battered wives who have been up to the island love him."

"My wife won't hear a bad word about him," the sergeant had added. "From my own point of view, if all those women up on the island are sleeping with him, he is a bloody lucky bugger."

Sharon had listened to the briefing given to the Magistrate down at the station. The inspector had made his position clear. "Check out if any one is forced into sex. Does he blackmail them to have his babies? Is there any drugs?"

"Is there any rorts as far as government funding is concerned? Is he having sex with underage girls? Are they breaking any laws? Give us any concrete information, no matter how small. Your report should finally scotch the rumors and innuendo floating around the community or prove that where there's smoke there's fire."

The last few hours had confirmed Sharon's suspicion that Dave was just a loveable big softy. There was no doubt in her mind that he was decent and honorable with no hidden agenda.

He had a way about him that made her want to mother him. She wanted to grab and cuddly him. Her nipples tingled as she decided that she would love to sleep with him.

Dave was unaware of Sharon's thoughts. He had stood silently behind her as the boat struggled against the tide. Without thinking, he had let his hand run down over her tight round bottom.

Freeing his other hand, he ran both hands around the front over her hard flat stomach. He felt her relax back in his arms her body pushing back. Pleased that she had not objected, he tried to run his hands lower. Her shorts were too tight to allow his hand to slip down inside.

If I cannot go down, I will go up, he thought as he slipped her shirt loose from her shorts. Within seconds his hands found her breasts, they were smaller than those of his pregnant wives.

She must have read his mind when she whispered, "they're only small." Dave now stood close behind her his breasts in his hands. "They are a very lovely handful," he whispered in her ear.

They stood close together his fingers rubbing and pulling her nipples. "Let's pull out of the channel," he whispered.

"Why?" She groaned.

"I want to kiss you. You can't steer and watch the river traffic when we are kissing."

He turned her body to face him. "This is the most privacy you and I are going to get over the next few days."

Responding to his words Sharon turned the houseboat to port and headed for the shallow far bank.

Taking that as agreement Dave moved closer behind her. He moved his hands around to open the buttons down the front of her shirt and peeled it away.

Sharon was still struggling to hold the boat off the sandbank and drop the anchor when his mouth swept down on her nipple.

"Behave," she groaned. "You will have to go out and drop the back anchor so we don't swing up high and dry."

"I am not going out there without my shirt; I'm a senior police officer. I can't be seen topless on this boat with you."

"Oh shit, hurry up," she growled when his teeth nipped her nipple

Dave dropped the rear anchor and locked the door. "We don't want the water police dropping in to see why I am anchored over here," he announced with a grin. Before she could answer, he picked her up like a baby and headed for the bedroom.

"I'm going to strip off those shorts. I have wanted to see all of this luscious senior police officer since the first day you came aboard this boat."

Sharon let him lay her back on the bed and watched as he dropped his trousers. She wet her lips when his cock sprang free.

"Oh my Donna was right you're big."

"She exaggerates," he whispered as he slid her shorts down and pulled them off.

He stood back and whistled. "You're beautiful; I love your long sexy legs they go on forever." He grinned as he slumped down on the bed beside her and ran his hands up over her knees. "I can't keep my hands off them."

"Other things will welcome your hands,' she whispered as she pulled his head down so they could kiss. Dave loved to kiss.

Running his hands over a woman while they kissed created the most exquisite feeling. His heart beat faster. His cock grew harder. His breath sounded louder in his ears. Kisses turned him on.

Sharon watched Dave as he slid way from her kisses. He is going to go down on me, she thought. She felt her pussy grow wet in anticipation.

She held her breath as his lips ran over her breast and sucked on her nipples.

She was not surprised when he did not stop. She wanted his lips on her pussy. Nevertheless, she shuddered with delight when his lips moved on to lick and kiss her stomach, she groaned when his tongue tried to enter her belly button.

She pulled a pillow over under her shoulders so she could raise her body and watch his lips and tongues progress. She groaned aloud when he continued past her pussy kissing down her thigh and legs to her knees finally reaching her toes.

Sharon pushed herself higher on her elbows to watch. No one had ever gone past her pussy to concentrate on her toes before. Dave threw her joggers aside and took her big toe in his mouth sucking it and biting it lightly. A shudder ran through her body she felt a dribble of moisture leak from her pussy. "My god, that's making me hot," she cried as he kissed and licked her feet and ankles.

He continued working his way slowly up her legs to her knees. Easing her legs wider, he licked and kissed the inside of her legs working higher and higher. Sharon became more agitated every minute. She nearly screamed when she felt his hot breath on her pussy lips. "Do it," she urged, "do it."

When it became apparent that he was not going to kiss her pussy she could stand it no longer. Grabbing a handful of his hair, she reefed his head up so she could look him directly in the eye. "Fuck me," she cried. "Stop teasing me, fuck me."

Dave had planned to kiss and make love to her pussy.

He could smell her arousal. He could see moisture glistening on the hairs of her pussy. Her stomach was heaving, her legs pushing further apart. She was ready. He could not deny her any longer. He pushed her back on to the pillow.

Sandra gave a moan of pleasure as he slid his arms under her legs and raised them up on to his shoulders. Looking down he could se the lips of her pussy pushed out seeking his cock.

Sharon could not wait. Her hand found his cock and pulled it forward until he felt the moisture of her now fiery pussy, "Put it in," she moaned. "Come on put it in." Her hand fed him into her pussy mouth. He pushed forward to sink his cock deeper and deeper.

Sharon groaned as he started to move. She was no virgin. She had been sexually active over the years. Dave was filling her as no other man had done. "Oh, oh, that's lovely, that's it. Harder love harder. Oh, yes keep going."

Words spilled out of her mouth. Her body jolted and jerked trying to push up at him. She slipped her legs from his shoulders bringing them down around his waist. They held him tight pulling him closer

"Come on you big pussy, fuck me, make me pregnant if you can."

Dave could not believe how Sharon was reacting. She hardly stopped talking. She was noisy, yet quietly determined. Wild and yet somehow, gentle. She was a chameleon changing colors, changing from a wild cat one minute to a pussy the next.

She looked up at him her eyes blazing her face angry. Pulling his head down she changed completely. "Kiss me you big fool," she murmured. She ran her hands along his chest and tweaked his nipples. "Your wives are right, you're fucking wonderful." She cried as her body shuddered and shook in the throes of a gigantic orgasm.

Dave had struggled to keep up with Sharon. He lost control when her pussy contracted, tightening around his cock, forcing him over the edge. He came with a rush. His body jolted time after time as his sperm spurted into her welcoming pussy.

He pushed his arms out straight. Then he struggled to hold his body away from hers so he could watch her face as they came. Sharon's eyes rolled in her heads her mouth wide-open emitting small moaning noises

Finally, he slumped down on her body gasping for breath; she took his head in her hands and kissed him. "No wonder your wives love you. That was awesome."

Madison met them as they ran the houseboat up in the shallows at the island. "The magistrates here," she whispered. "Annabelle has taken her to her room so she can change and freshen up."

Dave told Sharon to go and look after the magistrate. "Tell her to come down when she is ready and we will gather the family together to meet her."

Hazel Green changed into a very conservative blouse and slacks. She knew little about Dave other than what she had read in the documents supplied from the minister's office and the briefing from the local police superintendent. He`s either a sex fiend or a saint, she thought.

She finished unpacking and joined Sharon. "Why don't I get Dave to show you around?" Sharon asked as they made their way to the beach. "That's a good idea it will give me an opportunity to learn a little about him and his Harem."

Dave studied the magistrate as she walked out to the beach. He jumped up and went to meet her. She is very tiny he though. Probably only a little over five feet. He found it hard to estimate her age, finally deciding she was no chicken.

They shook hands studying each other, exchanging first names.

Dave took the initiative. "You are here to find out how we operate so let me start by showing you around."

"This was an old army igloo from the war. I bought it years ago as a base for fishing during the winter months. It is just over one hundred and sixty foot long. The roof is forty foot at the highest point."

"With its round slopes it gets down to less than twenty feet high at the sides. I think it was a scaled down version of an aircraft hangar used for boat storage. Its construction is wood and steel mostly galvanized iron."

"My wives and a local draughtsman drew up plans for the rooms. We now have it fully lined and sealed with carpet in every room. Because it's over 50 foot wide the draughtsman was able to make provision for enough large bedrooms to satisfy my family and leave room for a few more."

12