His Pregnant Lover Ch. 14

Story Info
Old Esther's body surprises Dave.
3.3k words
4.68
45.2k
14
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was tired. He had hardly slept all night. He lay on the bed with Delfina and Betsy recalling their night together. He sat up and looked at them both as they lay sleeping. What a contrast. Delfina, a camera operator for the local TV station had only joined them yesterday. She was a swarthy Middle Eastern Italian woman with big boned shoulders and hips.

She murmured in her sleep as he ran his hand over her extra large breasts. He pulled her nipple, deciding her nipples were the largest he had ever sucked.

He turned to look at Betsy. She had been nineteen and pregnant when she joined Donna and Annabelle to help him set up his island hideaway. With her baby nearly three months old, her body had returned to the body of a typical diet conscious teenager.

He ran his hands over her breasts. They were small compared with Delfina`s but lost nothing in comparison,. They had grown more motherly with the advent of her baby girl.

Delfina had told him that her boss the local TV news presenter had a story about the state's Premier. "Lola says it could possibly bring the government down. Our station owners support the Premier and the management refuses to air the allegations."

During the night when he was gathering his breath, she had whispered that she could help him make a video tape spelling out the allegations. "Our tape," she whispered. "Could be used to provide facts that you could send to all of the state and national media outlets."

He rolled over so he could run his hand down over her belly to her hairy pussy. She was a fantastic lover. On a number of occasions during the night her dark skinned earthy body had rode him with a rough urgency that bordered on violence.

Even now as he lay spent after a night's lovemaking, his cock stirred. He remembered her hot wet pussy and the way it closed on his cock.

His cock had grown hard again as his hands ran over Betsy and Delfina`s bodies. He took it in his hand and lay back smiling as he remembered what they had done last night.

He jumped in surprise when Delfina closed her hand over both his hand and his cock. "My god we are neglecting you," she whispered, "no man should have to play with himself when he is in bed with two horny women."

"Relax lover," she said as she crawled between his legs, "I am going to treat you to a mind blowing blow job." Her hand closed on his cock. She laughed. "Did you get that, a mind blowing blowjob? Push those pillows under your head and shoulders so you can watch."

He lay back on the pillows as her hand slowly stroked his cock. He shivered when she kept her eyes on his, watching his reactions intently. Licking her lips, she leant forward so that her tongue could just lick his cock lightly. She repeated these light licks every time her hand stroked up its shank.

He watched as she wet her lips with her tongue. Now she held his cock up so her lips could enclose its head each time her hand worked it from bottom to top. "You've got a great cock," she moaned. She stuck out her tongue and grinned suggestively. Looking at him to make sure he was watching, she ran her tongue along his now throbbing piss hole.

A movement at the side of the room distracted Dave. He looked over to the long mirror on the wall. He could see their reflection. He was mesmerized. The mirror gave him a different view of Delfina working his cock.

His heart beat faster as he admired the mirrors reflection. His cock seemed to grow bigger as he watched her lips and tongue flicking out of her mouth to caress his cocks head.

Delfina felt the new urgency in his cock. She licked her lips until they were wet and shiny, and then slowly fed his cock deep into her mouth and throat until it all disappeared from view.

Dave knew he could hold out no longer. He felt his body shudder. Her mouth was hot as she deep throated him. Her cheeks were moving in and out with his cock. "I'm coming," he whispered, "I'm coming."

Delfina ran her hands down to cup his balls and surprised him by running her fingernails down to his arse. Dave shuddered as her nails scratched him lightly. He groaned aloud as he felt his cum ripple from his balls.

He looked down to find she had stopped moving. She was waiting for him. She seemed to smile and again cupped his balls as his first burst of cum filled her mouth. She did not need to say anything. Her eyes said it all. They were filled with both love and lust

Outside Matron was organizing a meeting with Lola. "We know you have been gathering evidence and allegations against the Premier and some of his ministers. Before I ask Dave to come out and join us. I must ask can you prove it."

Lola sat up in her chair. "Yes, I have people who will say that the Premier appointed senior police and those senior police are on the take."

"I have stories of Illegal gambling, prostitution and drugs. All the street crimes are flourishing while special police squads and some senior cabinet officials laugh and turn a blind eye."

"In some cases, government members or senior police appear to be accepting bribes. I am told bags of money are left on their desk. Grazing properties operated by senior government figures have their bulldozers and farming equipment maintained and refurbished without payment."

"A TV stations major shareholder organized for the station to pay an easily defended defamation case instead of fighting it in the courts. There is a ton of evidence that could be put before a commission of enquiry. I have quite a few people who will come forward and give evidence under oath."

"Did you get most of that?" Matron asked as Dave joined them. "Yes, I did but how can we use it." Delfina had followed Dave out of his bedroom. "One or two cabinet ministers are prepared to move against the Premier. We should put it all on tape. If you do, I will give it to them."

"That's a good idea, Dave said as he moved to where Granny was preparing breakfast. He turned to Lola and Delfina, "will you do it?" When they both agreed Matron clapped her hands." Let's continue our own campaign, while you prepare the tapes."

Albert and his sister Ruby joined Dave at the table. "We have been talking to our elders and our families about the government trying to stop us living together up here," Ruby said as kissed him on the cheek.

"They know what you have done for us. They know there is no racism here. We are treated as equals. You have given us dignity and self-confidence. Our families can't believe the changes in our lives."

"Albert and I will get most of our tribal elders and relatives to turn out on the open day to support us. They will go to the Ethnic council and seek their support."

"We are a good example of different cultures living together. Granny and Esther are Greek. Van and Kim are Vietnamese. Rosita is from the Philippines. Salome a South Sea Islander, Albert, and I are aborigines."

Betsy walked over and joined them. "Some of the youngsters want to have entertainment at night and fireworks. If you agree we will get Donna Ruby and Albert to help us gather some good acts together and find some sponsors." "It's OK by me," Dave said as he looked at Matron who was nodding her head in agreement.

"The entertainment and fireworks will provide entertainment when the sun goes down," Matron told him when the others had left. "We have invited charity groups and community groups to use our open day as a fundraiser. They will set up stalls to sell craftwork cakes lollies and other donated items."

Dave returned from fishing with a boatload of fish. He called to Esther as he came ashore. "Call the girls we will need to ice these fish down quickly."

"They're busy; they are entertaining a group of Nuns and women from local churches. They came up with Madison from the women's shelter. Matron had an appointment with the doctor and Sandra went with her."

Esther and Dave were covered in fish scales and muck when Madison led her group down to the beach. When she tried to introduce them, Dave stopped her. "Let me clean off first," he groaned. Turning quickly he stripped down to his shorts and waded out into deeper water before diving in.

The women stood watching and talking to Esther while he washed himself down. Many stopped talking and most of them stared as he strode from the water up the beach. His wet shorts clung to his body clearly outlining the size and shape of his cock.

Dave unaware of the show he was giving walked over and started to shake hands and introduce himself. Madison called to Salome who was sauntering down to the beach. "Bring Dave a towel." She had spied a rear view of Dave in his wet shorts. The cheeks of his arse and its split were clearly defined by the thin wet cloth.

She completed the introductions and led the women away to have morning tea. "Join us when you've changed," she said shaking her head in mock anger at Dave.

Salome was waiting for Dave. "That's better," she said looking at his clean pressed shorts. I hope you have a jock strap under there. You were giving some of these church ladies quite a thrill in your wet shorts." "Oh shit. Did I cause any problems?

Salome laughed." No, I don't think so, but I suspect that the younger nuns and novices had never seen anything that big before. Don't worry Churches are more modern these days. Not all of them have taken chastity vows. Remember they support the women's shelter. If they haven't had a man, they know all about relationships especially bad relationships. "

Dave sat with the women as the spokespersons for each church indicated their support for his island Haven. They agreed to write to government ministers and members of parliament telling them of their support.

Mary Smith was the spokesperson for the women's shelter committee. There was no other way to describe Mary than fat. Dave studied her when she agreed to stay behind when the others left. She was about five foot six with black curly hair and sparkling blue eyes. Dave could tell at a glance that she would be full of fun. The longer they talked the more he forgot her size.

They were sitting on the beach chairs talking when Matron and Sandra came ashore from the houseboat and joined them. They were both covered in smiles as they stood in front of him.

Sandra could not contain herself," I'm pregnant," she cried as she jumped into his lap. "So am I," laughed Matron. She looked over at Mary "Dave's the father. He's a fertile bugger." Mary's face showed her surprise. "Father of both?" she asked "Yes!" they both answered. "He's wonderful."

Seeing the confusion on Mary's face matron explained. "You know both Sandra and her husband. They are both doctors at the hospital. They have tried to have a child but unfortunately, he is not fertile. It was a terrible blow to his ego. Since then he has tried sleeping with every available woman in an effort to prove his manhood.

Sandra wanted a baby she asked Dave for help." Sandra stopped kissing Dave and looked at Mary. "He has been more than helpful." Mary was still confused. "But what about you Matron. You are single and in a responsible position."

Matron sat down. "I have always worked in maternity. I have always been surrounded by the wonders of childbirth. Since I came to this clinic, I have seen many sad cases of young pregnant girls being dumped by the fathers and in some case by society."

"Dave brought a pregnant woman to the clinic and somehow brought a fresh attitude to pregnancy. He loves pregnant women. He shares everything he has with any woman who needs love and affection. He is truly wonderful."

"I worked with him. He was so kind. He made sad women happy. He put a smile on all our faces. He gave me a ton of responsibility. He always supported me. I knew he would never let me down. He is a marvelous lover. It was only natural to want his baby."

"Well," Mary said when matron finished. "That kills one of their rumors." When they looked at her, she smiled. "Oh come on, don't you know the most vicious rumor that has been circulated around our churches and amongst the more conservative organizations. They have been spreading the story that Dave is inviting underage virgins up to the island. When he gets them here he is supposed to seduce them and put them in the family way."

Sandra hopped up a flung her arm around Matron's shoulders. "You are right we are walking proof that he is not seducing underage virgins."

The news of the two new pregnancies spread like wildfire. All of Dave's family gathered around at dinnertime to celebrate the news. Granny threw the cat among the pigeons. "Who's next?" She asked with a sly grin.

"I'm next," Van said when things settled down. "Me too," Rosita said with a laugh. "I'm not fooling," Van cried. "Neither am I," Rosita said her voice and manner quite serious. Annabelle sidled up to Dave. She whispered in his ear, "Remember I want your baby too."

While the celebrations continued, Dave went down to the boats. He sat drinking a cup of tea when Esther joined him. They talked for a while then she stood up and moved to stand in front of him.

"Am I ugly?" she asked. He studied her closely. She looked older than her real age. Her face showed the results of years of hard work. Granny had told him she was only forty-five. She looked at least fifty-five.

"No! You are not ugly. You are very beautiful. You have the best pair of legs on the island," he replied trying to hide his embarrassment. "If that's true why haven't you taken me to bed?" she asked.

Oh, hell he thought I really have neglected her. He took her hand and led her off down the beach. "I've been busy. The others have been more demanding. You have always kept in the background." Excuses, excuses he thought as he slipped his arm around her waist.

They reached an old upturned flat bottom wooden dinghy. "Sit here," he urged as he pulled her down beside him. "Let's start this conversation again," he whispered as his mouth closed on hers.

They kissed quietly, his hands roving over her back. Suddenly her kisses became more urgent, more demanding. "You have never seen me naked," she said as she pulled away. She dropped her dress then quickly removed her underclothes.

Dave was stunned. He sat and stared. Her body was the body of a twenty year old. Her breasts were firm with little sag. Her waist was slim. Her hips perfect. She opened her legs so he could see her pussy. It looked as though it had never been trimmed. The black hair stood out against the white of her body in the moon light.

"Why do you wear clothes that hide that beautiful body?" he gasped. She moved over to stand close. "My mother never believed that a man should see any part of a woman until they were married. She trained us to cover up. She never told us our bodies were beautiful. If anything she told us the opposite."

"Your body is beautiful. You're beautiful," he whispered as he slid down on his knees and pulled her by the hips so her pussy met his mouth. "No," she groaned. "I want you, not your tongue."

She stretched out on top of his nets, her knees up legs apart. "Come on," she cried. He dropped his shorts and let his cock spring free. Kneeling between her legs, he felt to see if she was wet. "Don't hurt me," she moaned. "It's been over fifteen years since I had a man."

Dave's hands told him she was ready. He could smell and feel the heat her pussy was generating. He held his cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down her pussy, letting her juices lubricate its head.

He eased forward until his cocks head pushed her pussy lips apart. He heard her gasp and looked down. She was holding her breath. Her body was tense. Her eyes were wide open staring.

He leant down and kissed her on the lips. "Why don't you come on top, it will be easier for you," he whispered as he rolled over to lie on his back.

Esther was relieved. She wanted Dave inside her but was frightened. She could not forget the last time she had invited a man to her bed. It had been a disaster. He had abused her calling her a frigid bitch.

She wanted Dave to enjoy her body. She wanted his love. His cock was standing up from his body as she lowered herself down until it touched her. She watched Dave's face as she took hold of his cock and positioned it so it could enter her pussy.

He was smiling now. He gripped her by the hips. "Steady love," he whispered. Slowly their bodies met as his cock filled her pussy. For fifteen years, Esther had hidden her body and her desires. She was tense as she lowered her pussy down until all of his cock filled her like she had never been filled before. She stopped for what seemed minutes then slowly started to move.

They watched each other's face as their pace started to quicken. Then she smiled. Dave let out a whoop. His hands left her hips and took hold of her breasts. He did not know if pinching her breasts caused her to go wild. All he knew was that she was now riding him like there was no tomorrow.

Faster and faster, they stroked. Her body glistened in the moon light. Her mouth was moving making little mewing sounds as her body bounced up and down. He tried to slow her down but she took no notice until his come spurted. Then her face broke into a wide smile as she tightened her pussy muscles and let her come flow.

Esther collapsed on top of Dave. "Wonderful that was wonderful," she groaned. "Can we do it again?" "Bloody hell woman," Dave groaned, "not right away."

"Why not you're still hard?" To his surprise, he still was hard. In fact, he could feel the muscles of her pussy closing on his cock and his cock responding.

He looked at her. "Where did you learn to keep a man hard like that?" he whispered. "I don't know it just seems right. She blushed "I have never enjoyed sex before. That was fabulous and my body is asking for more."

She slipped down to lay spread-eagled on the sand. "I want you on top. It won't hurt this time." She opened her legs wide so he could see her pussy "It's waiting," she whispered as her hands reached for his cock. Her face broke into a wide smile "Let's make a baby."