His Pretty Pets Ch. 03

Story Info
Amira's big day.
4.2k words
4.52
36.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights were already bright when he awoke. The first thing that caught his attention was Amira's voice.

"Please, Sir, I need to pee."

Getting out of bed he went over to her cot and unlocked her ankle. Giving him a quick kiss she raced to the bathroom area.

Chalina was still sleeping when he got back to the bed. He kissed her awake then unlocked her.

"I was dreaming about last night, Master," she said sleepily.

Running his hand up her leg to her pussy, he found it open and wet.

"Please don't make me cum yet, Master! I'll have an accident!"

Letting her join her sister in the bath area, he walked to the kitchen and started coffee. Putting together a finger food type breakfast he set the food and drink on the serving bar. As the girls finished, he took his turn in the bath area.

Telling them to pickup the food and follow him, he headed through the door at the far end of the bath area. On the other side was a tiled hot-tub area.

Climbing into the hot water he sat in the middle of the bench. Here a problem emerged that he had not anticipated. These girls were from the desert and not any too willing to sit down in water neck-deep. He finally had to order both of them into the water, then stop them from climbing right back out when he turned on the jets.

When he got them settled enough to start eating the food that they had brought in, he begin to outline the first part of their day.

"Ladies, after we get out of here you are first going clean up the dishes. Then you are going to have the growth of hair on various parts of your bodies brought under control. You are in America now and we have different tastes about how our women look. You probably will not like how I'm going to have you do it either, but I have taken more than enough out of you already today. Don't give me any more problems or we will have to have another discipline session."

At this both girls turned pale.

"One reason we're in here is to make Amira's muscles feel better. The other reason is that I like it, so get used to it!"

He let them finish their food, then lifted himself out of the tub.

"Now both of you come over here and suck on my cock."

Chalina started and surprised him by working her mouth down farther on his cock than she had yesterday. She was able to do this twice before she choked and turned him over to Amira. For Amira's part she did not do anything different from what she had done previously, but it was still a great blow job. After switching back and forth a couple of times he was in Chalina's sweet mouth when he felt that he was about to cum. He switched quickly to Amira's mouth and quickly dropped his load. She swallowed as fast as she could but got choked. Some of it sprayed onto his belly and some of it ran out the corners of her mouth.

He could see her belly jump and yelled, "Amira, don't you vomit! Don't you dare vomit!"

She managed to keep her food down and started to wipe the cum from her face.

"That's not how we do that, Amira," he told her.

Like yesterday he had Chalina lick the cum from her sister's face. Neither girl seemed to like this close contact any better than yesterday. When Chalina was done he had both girls lick the cum from his belly.

"No fun for either of you until we take care of that hair," he told them as he helped them out of the tub.

He dried the girls and then they dried him. Afterwards the girls gathered up the dishes and took them to the sink.

When Chalina ask if they could get dressed he told her, "No."

He got them started on the dishes then took a shower by himself which drew puzzled looks from the girls. By the time he got out they were finishing the dishes.

After putting on his shorts, he got two boxes of chemical hair remover from a cabinet. He handed one to each girl.

"Read the directions, then get in the shower. I want every hair off of your underarms and legs. You are each responsible for seeing that your sister does not have any hair left on her. Do not get this on your pussies. You need to help each other with the hair up high on the inside of your legs. You are both going to pay if one of you burns her pussy because the other one did not help."

At this the girls exchanged worried glances and started for the bath.

He waited for them to finish the instructions and get in the shower before he headed to the living area with a cup of coffee. He was being a little rougher on them this morning because he was afraid that there would be total rebellion at what he wanted them to do later. Finding the picture he wanted to show them, he then cued up the DVD to the right video. Fetching their neck chains he hooked both to the wall.

Heading back to the bath area he watched them through the clear glass of the shower. They were helping each other with the least amount of touching they could do. Pulling up a chair he settled down to watch them. As usual, Amira was the biggest problem. She did not want her sister's help and, in turn, didn't want to help. He couldn't hear the words but he could hear Chalina's cross tone of voice. When they finally thought they were done, they dried off and came over to stand in front of him. If there was any hair left he didn't see it. The treatment had left their legs smooth and inviting. He intended to spend some quality time between those legs soon.

He had them sit on the couch and locked short neck chains on each of them.

"Why are you putting us back on chains, Master," Chalina asked.

"Because I want to and if I want something then that is how it's going to be," was the answer.

Saying, "Now for the pubic hair." He handed them the picture which showed a woman with a neatly trimmed bush and no hair between her legs.

"This is what I want you two to look like. Watch this video. It is going to show you how to do it."

The video was showed a girl trimming and shaving the bush of another woman. By the time it was over his two girls were beet red and Amira was about to cry.

"But Sir, we're sisters and..." Amira started to say.

"STOP!" he said cutting her off.

"If you continue with that you are both going to be strung up again. I would think that you would have had enough of that, especially you, Amira! You are two girls who happen to be sisters. I am your Master and control both of your lives. You had better do what I tell you and it doesn't matter at all if you like it. Now, Amira, we are going to do your's first."

At that news the tears did begin to flow from Amira's eyes.

He unfastened her chain from the wall and took her to a table in the bath area. Having her lay down, he slid her hips to the end of the table and helped her find the supports for her feet. Putting a belt across her waist, he tightened it down. Last, he locked her neck chain to the wall. Giving her a quick kiss and a nibble on one of her beautiful tits, he headed off to get her sister.

Handing Chalina the picture he told her, "I know that in the outside world you two did not have sex with other girls. Here you will do as I tell you or you will be hurt, as badly as necessary, to make you do as I want. I can be kind to you or I can be cruel, it really makes no difference to me. In the end, you'll do as I say. Do you understand?"

Biting on her lip Chalina replied in a small voice, "Yes, Master."

"When we get to Amira, I will walk away to get the supplies. You talk to her, in Spanish if necessary, and get her to understand this. I will not put up with resistance from either of you."

Taking her by the arm and neck chain, he walked her to where Amira waited. Locking her chain to the wall, he went to get a bowl of warm water, shaving cream, comb, safety razor and blunt nose scissors. He could hear the low conversation and see Amira repeatedly shaking her head.

Going back to the girls, he handed Chalina the supplies. He caught her eye with a questioning look. She just shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

There was a hand shower on the wall and he gave this to Chalina.

"You know how nice this feels, use it to wet down her pussy."

As she began spraying Amira, he walked over to the locked cabinet that held the torture devices and removed the cattle prod. Clipping it to his belt, he walked back to the girls. They both looked at the prod and turned pale. He said nothing, just motioned for Chalina to start.

He was surprised to see how well she used the comb and scissors, then realized that she had probably been taught to cut the men's hair in her family. After trimming Amira's black bush, Chalina used the shaving cream and shaped it to look like the picture.

"Amira, pull your legs up and spread your knees," he told the young woman.

At first he didn't think she would do it, but when he tapped the prod, she slowly complied. Chalina wasted no time in lathering up and then shaving Amira's pussy. Using the hand shower, Chalina rinsed away the left over shaving cream. When she was done he had her stand by Amira's head while he moved between her legs.

Bending down, he ran first his hand, then his tongue over her smooth pussy. The way she jerked and moaned showed him how sensitive she was.

"If you're a good girl you'll get more of that," he told her.

He unchained Chalina from the wall, and then Amira. Holding both chains he told Chalina, "Loosen her belt then you two trade places."

When Chalina was positioned on the table he had Amira fasten the belt, then he fastened both chains.

Stepping back he said, "OK Amira, no excuses, just get the job done."

She gave him no trouble about cutting and shaving the bush, but when Chalina raised her legs, Amira looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"Get on with it, Amira," he told her, again tapping on the prod.

Her hand shaking, she dabbed the shaving cream on, then tried shaving it off. On the first try, Chalina was nicked four times and half of the hair remained.

"Amira, that's a terrible job! Do it again."

Amira just closed her eyes and shook her head. However, her eyes popped wide open when Chalina let out a blood curdling scream. He had just reached over and used the prod on her hip.

"Get to work Amira, or I'll start using this on more sensitive parts of your sister."

The second try left poor Chalina with two more cuts and one last patch of hair.

"Amira, put cream only on the hair that's left and carefully shave it off. The way she's bleeding it looks like I just popped her cherry."

The third attempt finally got all the hair and without any more blood. He then had her rinse off Chalina's pussy with the hand shower. Chalina started moaning and rocking her hips almost as soon as the water hit her, but he wouldn't let Amira continue.

Having Amira stand by Chalina's head he used a septic stick on the cuts and then tongued her aroused clit. He stopped after bringing her almost to the point of cumming.

Taking Amira's chain he told her not to talk and walked her over to a cot. As they got to the cot, he quickly brought her hands behind her back and clipped the cuffs together. This brought a startled look and the tears begin to flow again. He laid her on her back and clipped her ankles to the legs of the cot.

Retrieving two of the random electrical devices and six cords, he headed for Chalina first. Clipping her hands over her head to the chain going from her neck to the wall, he warned her not to talk. He belted one device on her, then sucked a nipple until it was hard and attached the clamp.

It wasn't as tight as a regular nipple clamp but it still made her squirm. Repeating this on her other tit, he then moved between her legs. Taking her inner lips, he clamped them together. He then hooked all three wires to the control box. Releasing her from the table he had her stand, then switched her hands to behind her back. Walking her to the living area he forced her to kneel and clipping her wrist restraints to her ankles kept her that way.

Returning to Amira, he hooked her up the same way although not without a struggle. She had felt the bite of the device on her nipples and did not want the same feeling between her legs. He got her over by where her sister was but the only way he got her to kneel was to use the prod on the back of her thigh. Finally he got her fastened in the kneeling position. Sitting on the couch between them he started the video.

On the screen two girls begin to have sex. Chalina, having had some warning from his earlier remarks just looked away, only to look back quickly in response to being threatened with the prod.

Amira hung her head and kept whispering over and over, "Nooo!"

Taking her hair he forced her head back up. When she wouldn't open her eyes he shocked her twice, once on each butt cheek.

"Amira, you'd better look. You will be doing this. The only question is how much pain are both of you going to suffer before you do it," he snarled in her ear.

"Master, I need to tell you something," Chalina said.

"The only thing I want to hear out of either of you is 'Yes, Master' when I ask you my question at the end of the video. Now be quiet and watch!"

The women on the screen had now gotten down to serious business. The cries of pleasure were turning him on and he had hoped that they would turn on the two girls. The video ended with both ladies smiling happily. He stopped the DVD and walked out in front of the two kneeling girls.

"You both know what I want you to do. What's your answer, Chalina?"

"Yes, Master. But I need to say something!"

At Chalina's answer, Amira looked at her in disbelief then started to sob again.

"You've said enough, Chalina. Amira, what is your answer?"

Amira simply shook her head and said in a whisper, "I cannot do this, Sir"

He reached down and turned both knobs to half-power. Both girls shrieked as the first jolt hit them. Chalina was still trying to make him listen as he turned on the DVD to the next video and walked away.

Going to the kitchen he got a beer, then watched from there as the girls jerked and yelped at some of the shocks. Other shocks they hardly reacted to. All were random in strength, length and target. As the second video ended he turned it off and stood in front of them again. Turning the devices off, he was ready to ask them the same question when Chalina started begging him again.

"Please, Master this is important. Please, please listen to me!"

"Chalina, if I don't think this is important I am going to shock you five times with the prod. Do you still want to talk?"

"Yes, Master. Please!" was her reply as Amira sobbed quietly.

"Alright Chalina. Speak."

"Master, a few months ago Amira's best friends were caught doing what you want us to do. Both families were forced from the village in shame. Because these girls were Amira's friends some thought that Amira had also been involved. She was ridiculed by other young people in the village. I think that was why our father tried to take us to America. I know we are going to have to do as you want us to, but please, have some mercy on my sister."

Amira just knelt there with her head down. Once again he tried to find the right words to reach Amira. Kneeling down, he took her head in his hands. Raising her head he kissed her gently.

"Amira, this conduct has been common between women for centuries in all parts of the world. It is not shameful. Many girls explore this. Even if it was shameful I won't tell anyone and you know your sister won't tell anyone either. You still are going to do this, but I will try an easier way if Chalina will help me."

"Yes, Master. Anything!" was Chalina's response.

Taking the clips off of Amira, he unfastened the device from around her hips. Releasing her wrists and ankles, he picked her up and carried her to the bed and set her in the center. He smoothed her thick, black hair and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Wait here, I will get Chalina"

As he released Chalina, she kissed him and whispered, "Thank you, Master."

"What we are going to try, Chalina, is both making love to her at the same time. Do as I say and we will try to ease her into this. Kiss and play with her tits, neck, belly, anything you feel as a woman that she would like. While you are doing this I will start with her pussy. After a while we will switch. Today it is all about her from both of us."

When he and Chalina lay down by Amira he asked, "Why didn't you tell me about this, Sweetheart?"

"I couldn't, Sir."

He kissed her and said, "There is nothing to be ashamed of sweet Amira. Doesn't it make sense that two girls who live together and share a man should make each other feel good? This is between the three of us, Sweetheart, and it will be good."

Chalina leaned over and kissed her on the forehead saying, "Don't fret, my sister, this will be alright."

He kissed his way down Amira until he was between her legs. Kissing her pussy, he then began to dance his tongue up and down her slit. Looking up he saw Chalina begin nuzzling and kissing her neck while stroking her belly. As Amira's pussy lips opened he tongued into her pussy as much as her hymen would allow. Her clit was beginning to poke out from under its hood so he licked and sucked on it. After a few minutes her muscles tightened and her back begin to arch. Not wanting her to cum yet, he eased off.

He slid up along her body to find Chalina gently sucking on a nipple. Taking the other one he did the same as he stroked her pussy with his fingers. Soon he motioned for Chalina to take her first try at pleasuring another woman. She took a deep breath and moved down towards her sister's pussy.

As she got between Amira's legs he removed his hand and let Chalina go to work. Amira had closed her eyes while he was pleasuring her. Now they opened wide as she felt the hesitant mouth of her sister start kissing and licking her pussy. He slid up and brushed her hair from her face while whispering comforting words into her ear. Chalina must have hit all the right spots because Amira soon moaned and started to relax, her eyes half closing again. Cupping a tit in one hand he kissed her neck and nibbled an ear lobe, all the while talking to her.

As she started responding to what Chalina was doing he reached over and got a towel from the bed stand. His cock was throbbing and he needed some relief, and he knew right where to get some.

Amira's back was arching again and he told Chalina to concentrate on her clit so she could cum. A few moments later Amira let loose a shriek and started grinding her hips into Chalina's face.

Sliding down the bed he motioned for Chalina to return to her sister's head. Putting one arm under Amira's legs he lifted them up. Telling her to relax her legs he bent them up to her belly and rolled her hips off the bed. With the other hand he spread the towel under her. Then holding her legs up with both hands he begin to work on her pussy again. Sucking the lips into his mouth he stroked them with his tongue. Switching to her clit he did the same thing. She did not take long to start climbing toward her climax.

Motioning Chalina to move down with him, he whispered for her to take his cock and rub Amira's pussy lips with it, then put it at the opening to her pussy. Chalina's eyes widened when she heard this, but she grabbed his cock as he moved over Amira. Amira's eyes opened wide as she felt him move over her and then felt his cock being rubbed against her virgin pussy. Chalina centered his cock at the doorway of her sister's pussy.

As Amira looked up at him he asked, "Are you ready to become a woman, Amira?"

"Oh yes! Please Sir!" When he heard this he thrust into her, ramming his cock-head through her hymen into her wet, waiting pussy.

"Ooooooooh," Amira wailed as her eyes opened even wider.

Another push buried him all the way into her tight, wet hole. He moaned as his cock reached the top of her pussy, feeling her cervix rub against his cock-head. He waited for her to get used to having him inside of her, then started fucking her with slow steady strokes making sure each time to bottom out the base of his cock against her clit. Amira reached up and put both arms around his neck pulling him down for a passionate kiss.

12