His Pretty Pets Ch. 04

Story Info
Chalina's big day.
3.1k words
4.58
31.8k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke to Chalina whispering in his ear that she had to use the bathroom and could she please get out of bed.

"OK," he mumbled and started to slide down to unlock her ankle when he realized that she was already gone.

He had forgotten to lock either girl up before he went to sleep! As he looked around he could see no sign of them having done anything while he was asleep. Leaving Amira to get more rest, he joined Chalina in the bath area.

"How are you feeling, Chalina?" he asked.

Walking over to where he stood, she stroked his flaccid cock and said, "I need you, Master."

This was going to be a problem. He had deflowered her sister only a couple of hours ago and, after all the sex that he had in the past days, he was definitely not ready for another romp. Especially not with another virgin. He could tell that Chalina had no idea that a man had limits and was not going to be understanding. Time for the "Master" approach.

"Sexy lady, when I think it's time, I'll take you. Right now I want a shower and some good food."

He could see the disappointment on her face as he put his arm around her and started toward the shower.

In the shower Chalina used everything she had learned in her limited experience to excite him. Slowly soaping his body, she massaged him, then lightly trailed her fingernails across his chest and back. After rinsing him, she took his cock in her mouth, working her tongue furiously as she bobbed her head. This got some results but not a full hard on. Finally he pulled her to her feet and slowly washed her firm beautiful body. This only increased her need.

As he dried her he whispered in her ear, "This feeling is called being horny. Hang on, your turn is coming."

His only answer was a groan. Dressing quietly, they headed for the kitchen.

The smell of a steak dinner being prepared finally woke Amira. By the time she had showered and dressed, dinner was ready. Taking still another chance, he did not chain them to their side of the table. There was not much conversation with the meal but he could tell that while Amira was very happy, Chalina was not. Even so, a steak dinner was a special treat to the girls and wine was something that they had only received in church.

After cleaning up the dinner mess, they took the rest of the wine to the couch. Putting on some amateur porn movies, he settled down between the girls. He watched them as they followed the action on the screen. Neither girl seemed to be as embarrassed as they had been earlier and both were paying rapt attention to what they were seeing.

Chalina soon started squirming and squeezing her legs together. When her hand started to move toward her breast he stopped her.

"Chalina, you can't play with yourself."

"Please, Master. I need it soooo bad!"

He chuckled, "If you need relief you'll have to convince Amira to help you out."

That brought a startled look from Amira. Standing up, he motioned for Chalina to move to the middle of the couch and then sat down beside her. The wine was getting to Amira but she still didn't seem happy about this turn of events.

Chalina took Amira's hand and placed it on her breast, only to have Amira jerk it away.

"Please, Amira! I so horny. That is what Master called it. You got what you needed earlier. I was nice to you then. Please give me what I need now."

Rising, he crossed over and knelt by Amira.

He whispered to her, "Amira, sweetheart, you know what I do to make you feel good. Start by kissing her neck. Maybe nibble on her earlobe. Work your way down. Relax, this is just between the three of us."

"Why can't you do it, Master?" whined Amira, with tears starting to trickle down her face.

Grabbing a handful of hair, he pulled her head back.

"Because I AM your Master and you ARE going to do it! Don't make me punish you again!" he shouted.

"Chalina, lay over and put your head on the arm of the couch."

Still holding Amira by her hair, he pulled her over to kneel on the floor by Chalina's head.

"You have made this much harder for yourself," he growled in her ear. "Now you have to get Chalina all worked up again. If she doesn't cum I'm going to spend the rest of the night punishing you."

Pushing her head toward Chalina, he roared, "NOW START!"

As he backed up to sit in the chair, he saw Chalina's arms go around her sobbing sister's neck. Chalina kissed Amira's cheek then whispered in her ear. Whatever Chalina told her made her nod and then nuzzle her face into Chalina's neck. As Amira started moving her head around, Chalina's eyes slowly closed.

He couldn't see exactly what Amira was doing, but it was quickly starting to get to Chalina. Her nipples hardened, poking out through her thin top and her hand began to caress Amira's head. He knew she would be trying hard to get back into it for the sake of her sister.

After a while Chalina's hand started to push her sister's head downwards. Amira kissed her way down between Chalina's breasts. As Amira pulled back to loosen the tie holding Chalina's top together, he was surprised to see how hard her nipples were. He got another surprise when Chalina loosened Amira's top, then pulled it over her head.

Amira cupped Chalina's tits and began tonguing the nipples, while Chalina's hand softly stroked and kneaded her sister's tit. Amira then started to suck and lightly bite on Chalina's nipples causing her to moan and squirm.

Both girls were breathing heavily by now and his cock was starting to get hard as he stroked it through his shorts. The action was hot and Amira seemed to be getting more into it every minute. He got up to fetch a couple of things from the bedroom, then settled back to watch.

As Amira's mouth wandered its way down Chalina's belly her hand reached between her legs and began to stroke her own pussy. Her slowly nibbling, licking and kissing mouth did not miss an inch of her sister's belly. Stopping at the top of Chalina's skirt she untied the knots holding it closed, laid it aside and resumed her trip towards Chalina's pussy.

Reaching her goal, Amira took both hands and positioned Chalina so she had easy access to her pussy. He noticed that the hand from between her legs left a wet smear on Chalina's skin. Amira bent her sister's legs back to her belly, then started quickly darting her tongue over Chalina's pussy. Chalina's arched back and constant moaning showed how well her sister was doing.

His cock was now totally hard and he needed to touch some girl-flesh. Slipping up beside Amira, he cupped a tit in one hand and reached through her legs from behind to gently stroke her sopping wet pussy. She groaned but kept licking Chalina.

Another minute and Chalina's orgasm broke over her. With a wail she started to pump her hips, grinding her pussy into Amira's mouth. Amira kept licking all the time Chalina was cumming.

As Amira straightened up, he pulled her to him. Cupping her face in his hands, he kissed her, then licked Chalina's juices from her face.

Hugging her to him he whispered, "I'm so proud of you, little one. Now, I'm going to take Chalina and I have something to keep you busy while I do."

She smiled at him as he led her to the chair. Setting her in the seat so her pussy was right at the edge, he began to lick her. As she closed her eyes he picked up the vibrator he had brought from the bedroom. It was one of the quieter ones so she had no warning until he touched her pussy with it.

Her eyes flew open as she sat straight up. "Whaaat?" was all she could say.

"Relax, sweetheart," he laughed. "It'll feel so good. You'll love it."

As she lay back down, he used it to slowly stroke her pussy lips. Slipping the tip inside her, he pumped it a few times, causing her to arch her back at the feelings being generated in her pussy. Handing it to her, he showed her how to control the speed. Leaving her to her new toy he turned back to Chalina.

Chalina had heard her sister's response to the vibrator and was now watching her experiment with it.

Kneeling down by her head he took her hand and placed it on his hard cock.

"While your sister plays with a plastic cock, how would you like to try your first real one?" he asked.

That got her attention. With a big smile she started to get up. Taking her shoulders he laid her back down.

"You don't have to fuck in bed, you know," he said with a grin.

Taking the towel he had brought in with the vibrator, he spread it in the middle of the couch. Dropping to his knees between Chalina's wide-spread legs, he began to lick her pussy. As he did so he realized that Amira's technique was different from what he did. Thinking that, when it comes to licking pussy a woman should know best, he worked some of what he had seen her do into his technique. Chalina was soon reaching her peak. Before she could cum again he pulled her up, kissed her, then sat down on the towel.

"Kneel on the couch and straddle me," he told her.

She had seen this in one of the movies and got into position. He pulled her down into a long, deep kiss while his hands stroked her tits and body. As they broke the kiss he put one hand on her hip and rubbed his cock back and forth along her slit with the other. With his cock positioned at the opening to her pussy, she settled down a little bit and he could see her wince in pain.

"No, lover. I'll do that part. Are you ready?"

He heard her start to say, "Yes!" Quickly pulling down on her hips, he thrust up into her.

Opening her eyes wide with shock, she yelled, "Ooooh, my God!"

"Sit still, honey. You'll get used to it, just like Amira did."

Amira was sitting in the chair across the room from the couch. She had already had 2 orgasms in quick succession and was now using the vibrator on her nipples. From her vantage point she had seen all the preliminaries and now could tell he had his cock-head and about 2 inches of his shaft in her sister's pussy. She could also see Chalina's virgin blood running down his shaft and balls to the towel.

Turning off the vibrator, she quietly walked up behind her sister. He was just starting to rock his hips gently to work his cock farther into Chalina. Amira reached around Chalina and cupped her tits. As Amira hugged her sister, Chalina could feel her sister's hard nipples and soft tits against her back.

Amira nuzzled into Chalina's neck whispering, "This is the hard part sister. I know it hurts, but move with him to help him get his cock into your pussy. Once you adjust to him you'll start to feel the pleasure."

For his part, he didn't know if Chalina had a smaller, tighter pussy than even Amira's sweet hole or if it was the position. Even as wet as she was, he was having serious trouble trying to squeeze his cock into her.

"Chalina, you are sooo tight that I'm going to let you do most of the moving right now. Move your hips around and back and forth to try to loosen your pussy up."

Amira had another idea. Still holding one of Chalina's tits in one hand, she reached around with the vibrator and touched her sister's clit. Chalina jerked and yelped, but slowly the vibrator took her mind off of the pain and she started to relax and slide further down his cock. When he felt her cervix against the head of his cock he still had 2 inches of shaft still to go.

"OK, sweetheart. Now slowly start riding me. Slide my cock in and out of that beautiful pussy."

Amira stepped back and watched her sister start working his cock in her. It didn't take many strokes before Chalina was seated all the way down. Moving back to her chair, Amira started using the vibrator on herself as she watched the show.

He could tell by Chalina's face as the good feelings started to replace the pain. Her eyes closed and she gripped his shoulders tighter and tighter as she picked up speed. As her orgasm hit her she ground her clit against the base of his cock. When the feelings faded she slumped against him, completely exhausted.

"Poor Chalina," he whispered. "If I had known how small and tight your pussy was, we wouldn't have done it this way. Get up and I'll let you be on the bottom now."

She unsteadily got to her feet and he positioned her sitting on the towel leaning back with her pussy at the very edge of the couch. Lifting her legs, he easily slid his cock all the way in. Slowly at first, then faster and faster he begin to fuck her.

It didn't take long before her fingers were digging into his arms as she climaxed again. By her third cum she'd had enough for her first time.

"Please, Master, cum in me. Fill me up with your cum!"

As if this wasn't all the incentive he needed, he felt Amira's hand reach under him to cup his balls.

"Oh shit, Yes," was all he could say as he pumped his load of cum into Chalina's belly.

He laid his head down on Chalina moaning, "Oh, my God. Ooooh yeees!"

Amira gave one last, gentle squeeze to his balls, then he heard her walk away toward the bath area. He looked up to see Chalina's bright eyes and beautiful smile. Smiling himself, he kissed both her nipples, then she pulled him into a long deep kiss.

"Thank you, my wonderful Master!"

When Amira returned with water and some towels, he pulled out of Chalina and watched as his cum started to leak out of her. Sitting on the couch he enjoyed the sight and feel of Amira cleaning him, then taking his almost limp cock in her mouth for a little quick tongue action.

Amira then shifted her attentions to her sister's pussy. Although she tried teasing Chalina with the towel like her sister had teased her, Chalina was almost asleep by the time she was finished.

As Amira took the water and towels back to the bath area, he carried Chalina to the bed and tucked her in. He dropped the bloody, cum stained towel that had been under her on the floor by her sister's. Looking at the towels reminded him how lucky he was. Not many men ever had two trophies like that on their bedroom floor.

He saw Amira heading his way from the bath area. Meeting her halfway, he hugged and kissed her. He held her tight and played with her beautiful ass.

"What was that help there at the end? Was your sister having too much fun?" he whispered.

She looked up at him with a smug little smile. "Maybe, Master," she whispered back with a giggle.

"Little lady, you are always up to some kind of mischief," he laughed.

Guiding her to the bed he slid to his spot in the middle and Amira snuggled up to his side. The movement of the bed woke Chalina and she snuggled up to his other side. Both girls had their head on one of his shoulders. He kissed the top of one head, then the other. Amira's hand was caressing his chest while Chalina's hand stroked his belly.

"I can't believe how lucky I was to find two sweet, sexy young ladies like you, but there is something I need to ask. Any American girl would be a sobbing, crying, hysterical wreck from what has happened to you in the last few days. Instead both of you have become my passionate lovers. Why?"

The girls were both quiet for a minute and a knot started to form in his stomach. Maybe he didn't really want to know the answer.

He had expected to hear from Chalina, but it was Amira who answered first, "Master, when you captured us, the smuggler was going to rape us and make us into whores. You promised our parents you would not to make us sell our bodies."

Chalina took over, "Master, you have disciplined us harshly, but not nearly as bad as some of the men in our village beat their wives. Our father would beat our mother over little things that he thought she did wrong. He beat us. The men that would someday be our husbands were all mean to us girls. That's how the men were."

"You have not been that cruel. You could have just raped us on that first day. Instead you started teaching us how we could enjoy our bodies. None of the men we knew would have cared whether we ever learned to like sex or not as long as we serviced them."

Amira spoke up again, "Master, we came from a poor family and then gave up what little we had. We thought America would be better, but still did not expect that much. Look at this place! We have eaten better than we ever did at home. You have had us take more showers already than we would have been able to in a month. We have luxuries all around us and we are not hot all the time. You haven't even had us work in the fields all day. Are we going to have to do field work?"

He squeezed her tight and told her, "No sweetheart, as long as you're with me there won't be any fields."

Things were quiet for a moment, then Chalina added a final comment, "Even though you did a terrible thing by kidnapping us, after getting to know you a little bit, we feel safer with you than we have felt in a long time. Much safer than we would have been with the smuggler and his friends."

He could feel a shiver go through her as she said that.

All three just lay there quietly for a while, but his thoughts were racing. The girl's breathing changed as they drifted toward sleep. He kissed their heads once more.

"Dave. Call me Dave."