His Private Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her supervisor, Mr. Kutter, however, never seemed to be discouraged, which was terribly reassuring to Julie, as she was at her wits end. She knew she couldn't give up, but imagine having to go back to meet her pupil, week after week, only to witness his continued frustration, discouragement, and deterioration. She clearly was no good at being a tutor, and would unlikely be successful as a teacher. It was a realization, a recognition, that was simply devastating. All her dreams were crashing to the ground.

"Julie," Mr. Kutter explained, "perhaps if you talked to him, asked him what motivated him, what he would find supportive, reinforcing, encouraging. Becoming a great teacher is more than just applying the lessons you learned in a book. It's going with the flow, letting the natural motivations and interests of the student emerge." Mr. Kutter was somewhat of a humanist. "Every young man wants to learn. All of us are basically good inside. You must find what's good inside Arnold. Deep within him is the ability to grow, to learn. It's just simply a matter of pushing the right buttons, finding the secret to his growth, his development, his thirst for knowledge."

But, she had heard this talk many times before. She had been pushing every button she knew existed. "Frankly, Mr. Kutter, all that he seems interested in is well...." She hesitated to tell him, worried that it would somehow reflect more on her than on him. She said softly, "...me."

"You?"

She nodded, reluctantly.

Mr. Kutter at first did not understand, but then realized what she was suggesting. Julie was indeed a very pretty, comely lass. He had, of course, noticed that himself, but only because it was natural to do so. One could not fail to notice her appeal, her prettiness, even if she apparently was herself unaware of its power and potential. "Julie," he smiled reassuringly, "you've done it."

"What?"

"Yes, use that power, that engine, for motivation, drawing from him his innate mathematical skills."

"What?!" Julie was not at all sure what Mr. Kutter was suggesting. He surely wasn't suggesting what she thought he was suggesting. Was he?

Mr. Kutter though reassured her on that point. He chuckled at her naivete. "No, no, no, I'm not suggesting that you do anything that you find inappropriate or offensive. Oh my goodness, no. But," he further explained, "if a teacher discovers that a student responds best to stern discipline, then she uses discipline to draw from him his best performance. If a teacher discovers that a student responds best with a more open, free, and liberal approach, then the best teacher accommodates to that pupil as well. And, certainly, if our young Mr. Woodman finds the sight of a pretty lady to turn his eye, well, then, use a little twinkle in your eyes, a little smile, a hand resting on a shoulder, to your advantage. There's really nothing wrong with that."

"Really?" This was an approach that she had not read in any of her textbooks so far.

"Well, of course. Consider, for instance, Ms. Habbershall, the history instructor." Ms. Habbershall was a bombshell. That was the only way to describe her. She was simply gorgeous and she was not the least bit reluctant to display her wares. "It's no accident that she is one of the most popular professors among the male students but, most importantly, she obtains from them the best performance and grades than any other instructor. They want so desperately to get her approval, her smile, her appreciation."

Well, that was a good point. "I never thought about that, Mr. Kutter."

"Well, this is the kind of advanced instruction that is not generally taught in books, Miss Kaplan. Frankly, we normally would not share such knowledge with our students until the last year or two of their training, but seeing that you are having some difficulty with the young Mr. Woodman, I feel it's best to skip ahead in your lessons."

"Thank you, Mr. Kutter. I'm grateful, really I am." She was no doubt being very sincere. There was still hope after all!

"Dear," Mr. Kutter reassured her, "just as you must bring forth the algebraic skills that are inherent within our young Mr. Woodman, so too must you allow your inner teacher to emerge. You have it within you, I know that, trust me girl, I can see it. You have to trust yourself, your instincts, your inner sensei."

Wow. That was kind of deep for Julie, but she did feel reassured. She left her supervisory session with a renewed strength and confidence. She had long vowed to become a teacher. She was not going to give up now! She would do whatever it takes!

She decided to come to the next lesson well prepared, wearing one of her shortest summer skirts, one which she in fact rarely wore around campus, finding it much too revealing, particularly on a breezy day.

However, at the last minute she changed her mind. Clearly Arnold's parents would not approve. She changed into a more conservative skirt, albeit one that still clung closely to her curves. She did at least wear a diaphanous silk pink blouse, beneath which could be seen her pink lace brassiere, but above which she wore a business jacket, buttoned to the top. The blouse would be for the benefit of Arnold, the jacket would be for the benefit of his parents.

As she walked up the walk to his door her heart raced. Being a successful teacher was turning out to be a lot more than she had anticipated. She was dizzy with excitement and nerves, and so hoping that this new plan would work, albeit not really having a clear plan. What in fact was she going to do? She honestly didn't know.

When she walked up the stairs she proceeded slowly, this time not so much for caution but instead to provide an enticing little wiggle. She could hear the sound of her nylons swishing back and forth against her thighs as she accentuated the swing of her hips, their steps otherwise entirely silent, neither of them making their usual small talk as they proceeded to Arnold's bedroom.

Her face though again reddened. It just felt so wrong and inappropriate to be titillating her student in this way, yet it was in fact precisely right, although still rather naughty. Well, it was an innocent sort of naughtiness, being naughty for the right reason. Mr. Kutter would certainly approve, so she assumed. She realized she really should have developed an explicit lesson plan with him.

When they got to Arnold's room she wasn't sure what precisely to do next. It wasn't like she was just going to take off her clothes! A shiver ran down her spine at the mere thought of such a thing. How does Ms. Habbershall do it, she wondered. Well, actually, Ms. Habbershall probably doesn't actually do anything. Her big large boobs do all the work for her. Julie sighed with frustration as she looked down at her own...breasts, if you could call them that. They were far from melons. She felt they weren't even peaches. They were more like raisons. Well, that was probably being too critical. But, they were far from the pedagogical tools available to Ms. Habbershall.

As he took his seat at the desk, Julie standing next to him to his right, she said, "Goodness, it's very warm in here this evening, isn't it, Arnold." Pretty corny. She knew that, but it wasn't like she had any experience with this sort of thing.

Arnold didn't even glance at her. He just replied, "I suppose," he mumbled, as he found his place within the algebra text. He so much hated these sessions.

Julie could feel her heart racing. She knew what she should at least do, and that was remove her jacket. There would have been no point wearing a see-though blouse if Arnold wasn't going to see it. But, now that she was about to do so she had second thoughts, to say the least. Still, it wasn't like she was going to reveal very much. He would only just get a glimpse, a hint, of her brassiere beneath the blouse, or at least that's what she was now telling herself as she undid the jacket buttons. Well, one thing for sure was certain: Mr. Kutter better be right about this!

Arnold was not paying any attention. His eyes were glazing over at the list of homework problems he had not yet finished. He was falling farther and farther behind in class, his thoughts filled with the fact that he just couldn't do this stuff, and it was so, so, so boring! Why do his parents punish him even further by forcing him to have tutoring sessions that do little more than reaffirm his incompetence, his stupidity.

There was some consolation in that the girl did smell especially nice this evening. She would also on occasion brush her breasts against his arm or shoulder. It wasn't much, of course, but it was still a whole lot better than algebra, to say the least.

Once all the buttons were undone Julie began to remove the jacket.

But then thought better of it. She just couldn't go that far. It just felt too much like she would be actually doing some sort of striptease for the young man, and that just didn't seem right, or at least it would be going much too far. She did though lean forward, letting the jacket open up, as she pointed to a problem within Arnold 's text that had been giving him special trouble.

Julie's partially opened jacket came into the periphery of Arnold's vision, and his eyes immediately shifted, like a dog suddenly noticing the presence of a squirrel, his eyes widening with comparable interest and excitement. He could see Miss Kaplan's brassiere through her blouse!

Now, this was definitely much better than algebra. It was so entrancing how feminine, soft, round, and pretty her breast looked, all tucked away within its frilly lacy rose cup. Arnold's cock quickly swelled within his slacks. He slid the algebra book closer to his body, effectively hiding his crotch, and moved his left hand down to his lap to give his dick a bit of a squeeze, as well as shifting it to a more comfortable position wherein it could grow and swell to its liking.

Julie was not unaware of Arnold's fascination with her partially opened jacket. In one respect she was quite glad that his eyes were fixed on her sheer blouse as he would not notice the deep reddening of her face. Still, it was terribly difficult for her to just let him stare at her like that, knowing he could probably see at least a bit of her brassiere. Her heart raced and her breasts rose and fell with troubled excitement. She knew that teaching would at times be very, very difficult, but she never felt this quickly, this soon, and certainly not this way.

"Now, do you understand this particular formula, Arnold?" Julie finally asked, pointing at a problem within the text, trying to wrest his eyes aware from her blouse. Clearly if this method was to work he would have to look at the algebra problems at some point.

"What? Oh, yes, yes, um, let me see," Arnold responded, his own face now flushing as he realized that she might have noticed him gawking at her boob. "Yes, um, let me see," he repeated.

Julie felt that she had let him see quite a bit, and it was now his turn to return the favor, or at least do his part of the bargain.

Arnold though had not been told that there was any sort of a contractual arrangement here, and all he could think about at the moment was the fact that Miss Kaplan's brassiere covered breast was only a quick glance to his right. How can a boy concentrate on algebra at a time like that! He could only keep his attention focused on the math for a brief while, repeatedly stealing quick peeks. It was just so fucking sweet to see that rosy round cup, so openly evident through the blouse. Why do girls have to be so sexy?!

Julie could see that even this approach to tutoring appeared to be failing. It wasn't that Arnold wasn't interested in her. It was that he was much too interested! But, as her mother would often say, when faced with a lemon make some lemonade!

"Arnold Woodman!" She suddenly exclaimed, and stood back up straight, her hand clutching her jacket closed. "What were you looking at!?"

"What?!" Arnold's eyes quickly went back to his book, his face reddening, his heart racing. "No! Um, I don't know. What?" This wasn't good.

"Arnold, I think you know precisely what you were looking at. You were looking at my, my..." Her voice lowered as she said, "bosoms."

"What?! Oh gosh, no, no, definitely not, Miss Kaplan! Really. Honest!"`

Julie continued to tease the young man, at least for a bit more. "Arnold, would you like me to discuss this with your mother? What do you think she would say if she knew you were peeking at your tutor's bosoms?"

He would not like that one bit. He finally turned his head to look her in the eye, expressing the most pleading puppy dog look he could muster. "Oh, please don't do that, Miss Kaplan, please, really. I will work twice as hard. I'll really try, honest, I will."

Maybe there was something to this new approach, Julie pondered. She tried to sound like the stern, authoritative teacher. "Well then, why don't you get started right now, young man."

"Yes, ma'am," Arnold quickly responded and as quickly turned his attention to his studying, pouring his mind into his previously failed homework like he had never done before.

Julie smiled. This was the first time Arnold had referred to her as 'ma'am.' But, more importantly, she had finally broken through her pupil, her first pupil, now working so hard, so diligently, his little mind filling up with all sorts of new information. She stood behind him, leaning over his shoulder, watching, observing, monitoring his work.

Arnold breathed in the scent of Miss Kaplan's perfume, standing so closely behind him. He could even feel the soft touch of her breasts touching his back, pressing against him. It was so distinct, so clear, that he wondered if she had in fact opened up her jacket so that the contact would be more personal, more intimate, but of course that was just his imagination, which was naturally a bit over the top given what he had so dangerously glimpsed before.

Julie was just so thrilled to see her pupil working so hard, so fervently, that she felt the young man deserved a bit more encouragement and so she pulled open her jacket as she leaned over his shoulder, lightly pressing her breasts into his back. She could feel them heaving a bit with her excited breaths. It was really so strange. She had never been so openly flirtatious with a guy before, pressing, even rubbing, her boobs against his back. Yet, here she was doing so now, as a professional teacher. Her nipples stiffened with the excitement. She wondered if he would notice.

Arnold's eyes widened as he felt his tutor's nipples hardening against his back. He wondered if she realized what was happening, but clearly she mustn't as she wouldn't keep her boobs pressed so hard against him if she did. He felt very fortunate and truly inspired. He dedicated himself to the task of solving the problems, his dick swelling and twitching within his pants. Algebra had never before been even remotely so stimulating, so fun.

Arnold had been very much opposed to his parents hiring a tutor, particularly a girl barely older than himself. The whole experience would likely be so embarrassing, even demeaning, and certainly boring. Frankly, he didn't mind if he failed algebra. It would have given him a good excuse for quitting college altogether. But, now he most definitely felt totally different. His only disappointment was not being able to use his left hand on his cock as he completed the problems. He smiled to himself as he realized how weird that was, wanting to masturbate while he solved algebra problems. He soared through the work, solving one problem after another.

Julie's breathing accelerated. She kept her mouth closed and breathed through her nostrils, trying to control her breaths, not wanting her pupil to feel them against his neck. Of course, perhaps the more he noticed the more inspired he might become, but she really should only go so far. Too far and it would become obvious, and clearly inappropriate. She did though lightly blow air into his right ear.

"That's it!" Arnold suddenly exclaimed, having completed all of the problems that he should've done last week, and in record time. Well, at least record time for him.

"Really?" Julie actually felt a bit disappointed, a most surprising reaction of a tutor to the success of her pupil, but a part of her wanted the work to continue, at least for a bit longer. Well, in fact, maybe it could. She leaned even more tightly against him, ostensibly to get a closer look at his work, both arms wrapping around him, her soft breasts now crushing against his back. "Let's take a look at these..."

She took her time studying his work, shifting at times a bit to the left, and then to the right, all the while softly rubbing, massaging, her soft pliant titties and stiff hard nips against his upper back.

Arnold removed his hands from his tablet, getting them out of the way so that his tutor could more easily consider the accuracy of his solutions, shifting them into his lap, where they could do some work of more vital importance.

The young man had indeed solved all of last week's homework problems. It was, hands literally down, his best performance to date.

"Well," Julie eventually intoned, "yes, yes, this is really quite wonderful work, Arnold. I'm really very pleased, and proud."

"Thank you, Miss Kaplan," Arnold replied, albeit more for the breasts than the compliment, particularly as they were still pressed against him.

But his teacher finally stepped away, much to his disappointment. She placed her hands firmly on his shoulders, and turned him a bit around.

He shifted in her direction, his left hand still resting in his lap, hopefully hiding what would likely be a rather offensive reaction, albeit one that really should be understandable given what greeted his eyes. Miss Kaplan was removing her jacket

Julie pulled her arms from the sleeves, feeling terribly nervous and uncertain. But, in her heart, as a teacher, she knew that this was the right thing to do. She was doing as Mr. Kutter had instructed, trusting her instincts.

Once the jacket was removed she carefully laid it upon his desk and turned to directly face him, her two round lacy rose cups staring him in the face.

Arnold squeezed his dick through his slacks. He was spellbound. He couldn't speak. He could only stare. Yes, he thought, this is how most women should dress. Why hide something so pretty, so provocative, so enticing as a lacy brassiere tightly hugging soft little round boobs. Her brassiere looked so feminine, so intimate. Her titties were pretty darned small. He would have to admit that. But, that did not in any way diminish their appeal. They were just so precious, and hot. He wondered if perhaps he could even discern Julie's nipples poking through the lace. He most definitely could see the evident outline of the pointy tips.

Julie said quietly, "Well, you accomplished more than I had planned for this evening, Arnold. Perhaps we should try to do even more?"

That was a very pregnant suggestion. "Um, well," Arnold softly responded, his eyes fixed on her titties, wondering precisely what she meant by that. "Yeah, sure."

Julie felt so uncomfortable. She had never experienced a man staring at her breasts so openly before. Yet, she also felt strangely excited, although she wasn't sure whether her racing heart reflected her ambivalence, her uncertainty, perhaps even fear, or the warmth developing within her thighs. "Would you do me a favor, Arnold?"

"Oh yes, sure Miss Kaplan," Arnold quickly responded. Right now he would do just about anything for her.

"Would you complete all of the homework problems for this week?"

"What?" He tore his eyes away from those delightfully feminine little boobies to look Miss Kaplan in the eye. All of them? What he had accomplished already, completing everything for which he had previously failed to accomplish, was pretty darned good for him. But, to actually complete the new assignments on time? What kind of crazy talk is that?!

123456...8