His Private Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie stepped up closer to him, her titties now just inches from his eyes, rising and falling so rapidly within the tight confines of her lacy rose undergarment. "I would be very, very pleased." She reached out and lightly caressed his ear. "And...grateful."

"Sure," Arnold suddenly replied, and immediately turned his attention to the current chapter.

This was no easy task, actually fully catching up. To date Arnold had been repeatedly falling short. He clearly could not accomplish this new level of performance on his own. It would call upon quite a bit of Julie's skills as a devoted tutor to help him actually complete homework on time.

As his fingers busily worked on the problems hers busily undid the buttons of her blouse, albeit with considerably more reluctance and hesitation. Still, time did eventually pass and it wasn't that long before all of the buttons were undone. She then took another deep breath, her boobies rising up in their little cups, opened up her blouse, and pressed her breasts once more against him, this time higher up as she leaned over him to help him with his work.

Arnold briefly lurched then froze at the touch of his teacher's soft titties pressed against his shoulders.

"Now," Julie quietly instructed, "be a good boy and keep your eyes on your work. Don't stop, and don't turn around."

"Yes, ma'am," he quietly replied and returned his attention to the assignment, but his heart raced at the feel of his tutor's soft little breasts, and this time it seemed even more intimate. He could feel the lace of her brassiere.

"Let's see here now," she quietly explained, "in this problem you need to pay particular attention to the root square of the denominator..." Julie slowly, carefully, explained the nuances of the problem, all the while caressing his back and neck with the cushy, fleshy mounds of her brassiere-covered breasts.

Arnold had removed his hand from his lap, using both to work on the problems. He was impressed with how much he could in fact do, and even more so with how nice it felt to have titties pressed against him from behind. Clearly he had just needed a little encouragement, a little motivation.

Julie again wished her breasts were bigger. It was a thought that occasionally crossed her mind, particularly when viewing within a mirror how poorly she filled out a sweater or bathing suit. She would though curse herself for being so petty, so superficial. Her goal in life was to be a teacher, not a beauty queen. But, ironically, she now wondered if bigger breasts would improve her teaching ability, at least at the moment. Well, she made do with the tools she had. A good teacher doesn't complain about a lack of resources. What school system is ever fully, or even adequately, supplied?

It did take Arnold a bit of time to complete all of the problems. However, as it became evident that he would in fact finish them he slowed down, wanting to be sure not to make any mistakes, but more so to draw out the process as long as possible.

Julie didn't mind. She was enjoying the massage almost as much as the boy. Well, that probably wasn't really true, but it was most definitely true that her nipples felt so inflamed, so hot, and clearly very, very stiff and hard. At times she briefly pulled away to give them a quick pinch. That felt so fucking nice. They were just so itchy tingly. She knew that tonight, when she was home by herself in bed, she would be doing quite a bit more than just pinching her nipples, and imagining quite a bit more than just rubbing them against the young man's back.

When Arnold did eventually finish Julie pulled back, and quickly buttoned up her blouse before the boy turned around. Arnold could have turned to have a quick peek, but he knew better. It was best to respect the privacy of his tutor. Plus, he was equally embarrassed by his very stout erection. If he turned to catch a glimpse of her opened blouse she could perhaps just as easily see his stiffness.

Once Julie was buttoned up she reached for her jacket and indicated, as she was putting it on, "Yes, well, um, we can pick this up again next week. I, um, will see myself out." She was now feeling rather self-conscious, no longer lost in the process of her lesson, the throes of her arousal. She was reminded of how she felt after she masturbated. The desire to do so had been so intense, so demanding. But, when it was done she felt a bit guilty, particularly as she recognized what went through her mind as she was doing it.

"Okay," Arnold replied, his eyes looking nervously at her, feeling very relieved that he wouldn't have to accompany her to the door. Displaying a hard-on to his parents as he walked his tutor out would be rather awkward, and difficult to explain.

Julie also found the idea of being walked to the door a bit awkward as well, but for a different reason. She was having difficulty looking Arnold in the eye. She wondered if perhaps he had noticed how excited she had become, and even if he didn't she did feel a little embarrassed by the whole thing. She was only doing her job, but it nevertheless did feel a little dirty, perhaps even a bit sleazy.

However, her mentor, Mr. Kutter, was very pleased to hear of her progress.

"Julie, that's wonderful! He has now fully caught up with the rest of the class? And he got all of the problems correct?"

"Yes, well, as far as I could tell, yes."

"Julie, you should feel so proud of yourself."

Julie wasn't so sure. Did the end justify the means? She hadn't explained to Mr. Kutter precisely what she had done to draw out Arnold's improvement.

Mr. Kutter could see the concern in her eyes. "Julie, you're not telling me something. Is there anything wrong? Is something troubling you?"

It was difficult for Julie to recount, to admit. But, it was important to fully inform her supervisor. She could get into a lot of trouble if she kept anything from him. "Well, sir, I, um, kind of did a bit more than just smile at him."

Mr. Kutter furrowed his brow. What was she implying? What might she had done? "Really?"

"Yes sir," she softly replied. "Julie," Mr. Kutter asserted, quietly but with evident authority, "tell me...everything." When a student is reluctant to tell him something, it usually wasn't good.

Julie acknowledged, "Yes, well, um, I, well...took off my jacket."

"You took off your jacket." That didn't sound so bad.

"Yes, well..." Such a confession would be difficult to make to any supervisor, but doubly hard when that supervisor is a man. "My blouse was rather...sheer."

"Oh," Mr. Kutter quietly responded, verbally. His other response was an evident swelling within his slacks. He imagined what a particularly pretty picture it would be if she were to wear a see-through blouse during supervision. "You were, of course, wearing a...brassiere."

"Oh yes sir! Definitely! Oh my goodness, yes, of course." She felt good that she could reassure him on that point, at least. But, she wasn't too happy that he would have thought she might not have even been wearing a brassiere. Goodness, how could he think such a thing?! Of course, he didn't yet have the full picture. "But, um...well, I did, though, eventually, uh..." Her voice got very soft. "Take off my blouse."

"You let him see you without your blouse?" Mr. Kutter had to cross his legs.

"Oh no sir! Definitely not!" She again emphatically asserted, "My gracious, of course not. I was behind him all the time. He never saw anything."

Well, that seemed rather pointless. "Why did you then, um...you know." It was a little difficult for him to talk so openly about it with her. Mr. Kutter had no children, nor was he even married. Do fathers talk to their daughters about such things? He couldn't imagine doing so, at least not without getting terribly excited, and that would then be so inappropriate.

"Well..." Julie turned her head. She couldn't look Mr. Kutter in the eye when she explained, "I, well, I pressed, my, um...." She lowered her voice even further. "Bosoms, against his back." She covered her face with her hands. This was really so embarrassing. Having said it out loud, to her supervisor, made it sound so wrong, so inappropriate. She suddenly realized that her whole career may in fact come to an end. Gracious, teachers lose their jobs for such things! What had she done?! What had she been thinking?! It had seemed so innocent at the time but, goodness, she had exposed her brassiere to a student, rubbed her breasts against him, encouraged him to become sexually aroused! All of her hopes and dreams will come crashing to an end! Her parents will be so embarrassed, so ashamed. She suddenly felt like crying.

Mr. Kutter was momentarily stunned, but just as aroused. He rested his left hand within his lap, just as the young man had done, both to hide his erection as well as to touch it, to feel it. When he regained his composure he noticed how upset the girl was. "Julie, it's alright, there's nothing to be upset about."

Julie felt a sudden rush of relief. Could that be really true? Her dream, her aspirations, were suddenly gone, and yet now as quickly had they been returned? She slowly, cautiously, removed her fingers from her eyes. She looked with such uncertain hope at her supervisor. "Really?"

Mr. Kutter smiled reassuringly. He felt so bad for the girl. He always did have a soft spot for the young and pretty students. Any time one of them would come to his office, all upset about a bad grade, he would accommodate them, particularly if they began to cry. It was perhaps not fair to the male students. But, it can be so difficult for a man, an older man, to not help a young lady in distress. It must be instinctual, to want to protect them, to reassure them, to make things all better. "Julie, you have nothing to worry about, nothing to be ashamed about. I think what you did was wonderful, very daring, and, most importantly, very successful. Our young Mr. Woodman has never achieved so much in such a short period of time. Imagine what this young man is capable of, what you can draw forth from his inner self."

"Sir?" Julie was having trouble settling her heart down, clearing her mind.

"Yes, I think you understand me, Julie. I think you have discovered a tutorial approach that could be highly innovative. You are both adults. You have done nothing illegal. You didn't even have sex. You were just encouraging the young man in a way that he could understand, in a way that would inspire him to be all that he could be, in algebra."

Julie was momentarily stunned. She hadn't even considered the possibility that what she had done might in fact have been illegal. Well, thank goodness that wasn't true. "Yes sir," she timidly replied, feeling again rather shaky and uncertain.

"Imagine how many young men's education, their lives, could have been saved if such an approach had been attempted in the past. Julie, you are like the scientist who has stumbled upon a breakthrough, a truth, that had been missed, if not ignored, for many, many years. This could in fact be a true innovation in pedagogy."

Julie was again stunned, her heart racing, but now for a different reason. Like any young and naive college student she hoped to make big discoveries at some point in her career that would truly make a difference in the world. One should always aspire for greatness, even if it is in actuality quite unlikely. It's those who dream big who in fact accomplish great things. But, Julie hadn't imagined it happening so quickly, so early in her career. Her tears turned to a smile. But, all she could muster was, "Really?"

"Absolutely. I think you should most definitely explore the possibilities further. It will, of course, be important to keep me fully informed. I must know every little detail, no matter how trivial, no matter how, well...embarrassing. It's important when exploring new techniques that others would find, well, provocative, that you keep a lifeline open to someone else, someone not directly involved, someone with more experience and objectivity, just to be sure that things don't get out of hand."

"Oh yes sir, thank you sir, absolutely." She had made a discovery! She had actually made a scientific discovery. She might even advance pedagogy into new innovative methods. Perhaps they would even name it after her! Well, that was probably getting a little carried away. But, in any case, she was so glad that she had decided to attend Livingston. Her parents had wanted her to attend the state college. Boy, won't they be surprised at what she was doing!

Mr. Kutter continued. This was a very delicate situation, and he wanted to be sure the young lady understood. "I want you to keep very good notes about what occurs, including what you do, and how Arnold reacts. Be honest, be precise. It's important to be forthright when an intervention doesn't work, not only because it's true but also frankly because it helps the credibility of the report. Nobody will believe you if you paint an overly rosy picture and, of course, we will want others to be able to successfully replicate the findings."

"We're going to publish this?"

"Oh yes, absolutely, definitely, at some point. You will, of course, be first author."

First author?! Wow, now that was really something: a first author scientific publication. Julie felt a little dizzy. This was all just happening so fast.

"However, naturally, of course, do not share any of these, well...details, with anyone else. I don't think you will find it surprising to hear that some persons might raise an objection to your research, your innovations, and it would be best to let the experiment progress naturally to its final conclusion, without any outside interference. Plus, well, frankly, I must admit, someone might just steal your ideas. You understand?"

"Oh yes sir, I do, I definitely do." Frankly, she was glad to hear that. If, in the end, it didn't work, she couldn't help but wonder if she could get into trouble. It was best to keep it quiet, until they were certain that they were in fact successful.

Mr. Kutter provided Julie with a few relevant articles that might serve as a model for her eventual report, although Mr. Kutter was not entirely sure that he would want to write this up for publication. Maybe it would be best if they kept all of this entirely quiet, even when it was done. He seriously doubted that the Livingston administration would understand, would be supportive, even if it did work. But, it couldn't hurt to try and, besides, he thought, as his thumb contemplated his cock, it could be pretty interesting.

After the supervisory session Julie felt so much better, so reassured, and so excited. She was not only going to help a young man with his education, she was going to further the cause of science! She couldn't wait for the next session with Arnold.

However, not surprisingly, she was also rather apprehensive about the next session, particularly as she hadn't discussed with Mr. Kutter any new ideas, any new approaches. She felt a bit over her head, to say the least. She did decide that she should make some further adjustments to her apparel. She could not, of course, dress so provocatively that the suspicions of her parents would become aroused, but yet it was Arnold's arousal that was so central to the experiment. She blushed at just the thought of that. But, how best to arouse a boy? She really was over her head. Why don't they teach such things in school!

She decided not to wear a brassiere beneath her blouse, which was again quite sheer. She had though to make a purchase to have a second sheer blouse. This was not the type of apparel which filled her closet. But, it was pretty: a rust color ruffle yoke long sleeved chiffon. The blood ran to her cheeks as she admired herself in it, her white round perky breasts so clearly evident beneath the chiffon, her nipples poking through. It was kind of neat being so sexy. Goodness, this was the kind of thing she imagined wearing on her wedding night!

She wore with the blouse a new brown business skirt and jacket, which escalated the cost of her teaching apparel dramatically. But, she didn't have anything in her closet that would go with the blouse, and the saleswoman was very convincing about how well the blouse went with a brown suit. She wondered if Mr. Kutter might be able to help fund this study. He must have access to an account for research. If he didn't then her parents were going to be rather upset when they got the bill. She was now well beyond her clothing allowance.

Arnold was very happy to see her when she arrived, as were his parents. They were in fact ecstatic. They beamed as they displayed his grades on his homework papers. He had gotten every problem correct. And, the teacher had been so surprised that she had him repeat a couple of the problems after class, wondering if his tutor was providing the kind of help that was at times provided to the members of the football and basketball teams. But, Arnold clearly understood the problems. His teacher was indeed duly impressed. His parents were delighted.

Mrs. Woodman spoke on behalf of both of them when she said, "Whatever you are doing with Arnold, keep it up. We could not be happier, Miss Kaplan, and we are truly grateful and appreciative."

Arnold stood beside them, a big smile on his face. He was grateful and appreciative as well.

And, Julie could not be happier. Is there anything more gratifying to a teacher than to hear the gratitude of her student's parents? "Well, I'm very glad to be of some help but, of course, I am not the one who is learning the material. Arnold, your son, is the one who is doing the work." She turned to him to ask, "Arnold, would you like to achieve even more?"

"Absolutely," he replied, a big smile appearing on his face. Mr. and Mrs. Woodman beamed with pride at their son's enthusiasm for his algebra studies.

Julie strode to his room with pride and confidence, yet also with some uncertainty. What would she do next? She had only a glimmer of a plan.

When they arrived in Arnold's room he announced, "I've been studying real hard, Miss Kaplan. Here, look," he said as he picked up his current homework. "I've already done most of the problems." He handed the sheets of paper to his tutor, smiling broadly.

Julie was more than just pleased as she assessed his work. There were a few mistakes, but they were minor, and the fact that he had initiated all this on his own with no guidance or assistance was really quite impressive. "Well, Arnold," she said, as she handed the papers back, "That kind of initiative deserves a reward, don't you think?"

"Well," Arnold replied, taking his seat at his desk, "if you think so."

Julie smiled at him as she began to undo the buttons of her jacket. She hadn't expected to begin so quickly, but if there is one thing she learned in introductory psychology it was that a good performance needed to be immediately reinforced.

Arnold smiled as well. He glanced at his i-phone. He wondered if perhaps he could take a few pictures. Probably not, but a picture would sure help later. Memory only goes so far. Still, he couldn't imagine forgetting any particular detail of what he was witnessing right now.

Julie looked away, her heart going pitter-patter, or at least that was how her mother once described it. She bravely but nervously smiled as she removed her arms from the sleeves of her jacket, and stood before her pupil, her hands hanging by her sides, albeit wanting so, so desperately to protect her modesty. She knew he could see most every detail of her essentially naked perky breasts. She so hoped he would not be disappointed at how small they were. "Do you like my new blouse, Arnold? I bought it for your lesson."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied. "It's, um...very nice." The formality of the conversation was rather awkward but, still, she was his tutor.

123456...8