His Proof of Ownership

Story Info
He proves to His slut that He owns her ass.
4.8k words
4.25
130.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over," He commands as He brutally forces my head down to hover over the sink.

He shifts my miniskirt up and removes the butt plug He demands i wear for him.

"Open up fuckslut," He says as He shoves the dirty plug into my mouth. "Suck it clean bitch."

He immediately slams His rock hard cock deep into my asshole. i muffle a scream as His assault on my tender ass begins again. He pounds roughly into my asshole over and over like it was my pussy. He enjoys the feeling as He pulls His cock almost completely out of my anus then thrusts it back in fast and deep to His balls. As He repeats this motion, it becomes a rhythm.

"Look at yourself in the mirror as I assfuck you in a public bathroom. See what a dirty anal whore looks like," He growls.

i feel a wash of heat as i look at my face in the mirror in front of me. i have turned a shade of deep red, seemingly ashamed of my current display. i also see a glaze of pure animal lust in my eyes as He continues to rack my body with His thrusts. i am silently saying a prayer over and over than no one walks into the men's room right now. Just as i think i can't take His invasion into my ass anymore, the door to the restroom swings open and my attention is momentarily diverted. The man who enters has his attention focused elsewhere until the reality of the sight before him snaps him out of his thought process. His mouth gapes wide as he takes in the scene.

i am crumpled over an old white porcelain sink that is stained from years of hard water and dirt, a butt plug in my mouth with drool dripping from the corners. my skirt is shoved above my waste and i am naked from the waist down. my tight blouse is almost fully open and moved to either side, exposing my firm breasts and nipple clamps attached with a chain. He is slamming His dick into my ass from behind, fully clothed. His left hand is bracing himself against the sink and His right hand is curled into my hair, pulling my head back. Swiftly the man turns and exits the bathroom without a word.

"Did you like that cunt? Did you like someone seeing what a filthy slut you are, to take it up the ass in public?"

i shiver as His assault continues. By now my asshole is begging for mercy. He has been pounding into it for what seems like forever with no lube. i hear Him whisper into my ear.

"I love destroying your asshole, slut. I know you love it too, don't you?"

i don't answer Him. He slaps my ass solidly several times and tells me to answer Him. i glance at myself in the mirror again and let out a muffled and reluctant response.

"Yes sir."

i feel Him starting to strain against my asshole as His orgasm builds. His breathing changes and He is slamming into my ass with a new vigor. Suddenly i feel His cock pulse and spurt cum deep into my anal cavity. It's a warm gush of several loads, pulsing again and again as He empties himself into my ass for the second time today. He grabs the butt plug from its place in my mouth and immediately jams it back into my asshole.

"I've decided to collect my cum in your asshole all day. Once I'm done using you as my cum receptacle, I will place a glass under your asshole tonight and you will drink the gift I have left in your ass."

He then spins me around quickly and forces me down on my knees.

"Lick your filth off my cock, slut. Make sure you suck all of your ass juices off my cock until it's clean."

i obediently suck His cock into my mouth and feel Him smash my face into His pelvis, trying to get His cock down my throat. i choke at the force and start to gag. He releases my head for only a second, allowing me to pull back from His cock just enough to catch my breath. Streams of spit extend from His cock to my mouth and He groans. He loves to see the mess that is made by this forceful oral assault. He thrusts His dick back into my gasping mouth and pushes the back of my head again and again.

"Take my cock down your throat, cum slut."

i open my mouth wider and continue swallowing and gagging on His cock. When He thinks it's clean enough, He releases me with a push and i fall back to land sitting on the floor. He straightens Himself out and looks down at me.

"Pull yourself together, cunt, and meet me at the car."

With that He leaves the bathroom. i'm left in the men's bathroom, alone, looking like a five-dollar whore. Tears have stained my cheeks, my hair is a matted rats nest, my clothes are wrinkled and twisted, and i look defeated. i pull myself up and feel the reminder of my recent assault in the core of my ass. i reach down to my purse that landed on the floor when He took me and search for my hairbrush. i find an elastic and put my hair into a ponytail for now. There was no other way to salvage my hair at this point. I turn on the water and splash my face several times. Slowly i'm coming back to reality, fully grasping what just happened. I wipe my face with paper towels and take one last look in the mirror before deeming myself relatively put back together.

i slowly open the men's room door and slip out, hoping not to be seen. i hurry to the front of the building, out the door and head down the side walk. i see Him leaning casually on the hood of the car, waiting for me. He watches me as i walk toward Him, seeing a smile start to creep up his sharp features. He pushes off the car and starts walking toward me. He meets me on the sidewalk only feet from the car and i feel Him pushing me backward against the building in back of me. He grabs my wrists, pins them above my head, and kisses me deeply.

"You look so damn sexy after I fuck you," He whispers.

i'm instantly filled with heat again, as His praise sets my heart fluttering. He releases my wrists and leads me to the car.

"We still have more errands this afternoon," He informs me with a hint of lust in His voice.

As we drive, i think back over this morning. It has been the start to a weekend unlike any other. We don't exactly have a normal relationship by society standards, however it's never been like this. When i woke up this morning, He was already up making breakfast. i lazily roll out of bed and He pats my ass as i walk past him in the kitchen.

"We've got a busy day today so you'll have a good breakfast and get ready to leave."

i ask Him with a quizzical glance where we have to go today and He briskly told me it was none of my concern. He set our plates down, kissed me, and we ate. Once breakfast was done, i went to the sink to do the few dishes that remained and He told me to leave them for tonight. He led me over to the bathroom where He had set up the first task of the day, an enema.

i cringe. i hate the feeling of this process, the discomfort, and the general humiliation of clearing my bowels. He had a bag filled with warm water hooked to tubing. He told me to lean over the edge of the tub and i felt Him twist and remove the butt plug that was firmly in place. Being his anal slut i wear one consistently now. Once the plug was removed, He upturned my ass a bit more so He had free access to my anus. i felt the familiar intrusion of the enema tip as he pushed it past my anal ring into my ass. Without warning, He released the stopper and the warm liquid streamed into my rectum and colon quickly. The discomfort was almost immediate as i feel my insides fill to an almost unbearable level. Once the liquid is emptied into my bowels, He unhooked the tubing and left the tip in my ass.

"Hold it there for 10 minutes," He says.

Easier said than done. The full feeling is now bloating every inch of my insides and i feel like i'm going to explode. i feel my anal ring pucker and muscles spasm as i try to keep from expelling the liquid too soon. Its painful. Excruciating as the cramping begins and becomes more intense as the minutes tick by. Half way through this torture, He returns and grasps my hips. He shakes me side to side and i feel and hear the liquid inside me slosh.

"I want to be sure we have everything loosened."

He lets me be once again. Thankfully the time approaches to my relief. He tells me to get up and helps me stand in the tub.

"You may release now."

With that a gush of fluid streams from my ass. my muscles immediately begin to relax, as tensing them for so long has made the ache worse. i'm finally empty.

He runs the shower and we bath each other quickly but thoroughly. He grabs my towel once He turns the water off and wraps it around me. He then grabs His own and dries Himself. He takes my towel from me and slowly dries me off, one leg at a time, one arm at a time, section by section of my body. He goes to the bedroom and returns with lube and a red, ripple butt plug. It's a medium to large size plug and one that He has used before. Knowing the drill by heart, i bend at the waste, bracing my arms on the toilet as He spreads my ass cheeks and slips the lube-covered butt plug slowly into my asshole. It slides past my sphincter with the first bump, but it takes Him a bit more pressure to get it past the second, larger bump. He gives a final push and the butt plug seats itself firmly into place in my ass. With a slap on my ass, He tells me to get dressed. i enter the bedroom and He's already laid out what i am to wear today. It consists of nipple clamps connected by a chain, a tight-fitting short sleeved blouse, and a jean mini-skirt. i work swiftly to tweak my nipples with my fingers to get them hard and place one clamp on each nipple, releasing an exhale as the sharp bite of the clamps close around my sensitive nipples. i pull on the blouse and feel the clamps stretch as my arms stretch. i wiggle into the mini-skirt and button it. It's very small and comes to the top of my thighs, almost to my pussy, but not quite.

He returns to the room, still not dressed yet and pushes me against the bed. His need seems very strong and He whispers into my ear.

"I want your ass."

He pulls out the barely used plug and buries his cock deep in my ass. He begins to grind his pelvis in circles and drags his penis out slowly then back in deeply. He knows i don't need any slow, prolonged preparation at this point in my training, so He starts plowing my ass with speed and strength. The heat in my pussy begins to build as his thrusting is awakening my desire. i love it when He takes me from behind. It's so hot to think He is watching His dick slide in and out of my tight asshole. He gives my ass several firm, hard slaps. Seeing my cheeks redden, He continues as He fucks me, deepening the color to bright red. The heat builds and i'm feeling euphoric. I feel Him tense and thrust quicker as He reaches His climax. Throbbing, pulsing streams of his desire flood into my ass.

"Oh that was great slut. Just the first of many, I think," He says as He pulls out of me and places my butt plug back in my stretched asshole.

He dresses quickly and we are off for the day.

i'm brought back from my daydream with the cool breeze of the top of the convertible going down. We speed along through town and i'm already lost. Just as i think we've been going around in circles, He pulls off onto a small side road and parks the car in front of a meter. He comes around to open my door and starts to feed loose change into the parking meter. It's now at the maximum of 2 hours and i wonder where we are going that we need that much time. He grasps my hand in His and leads me down the sidewalk. As i look around, i notice that we aren't exactly in the nicest part of town. There are tall apartment buildings on each side with a few well-worn businesses scattered throughout the buildings. We pass a coin-op laundry mat, a mom and pop corner store, and a few apartment buildings with peeling paint, toys, and trash on the front porches. At last He pulls me into a non-descript doorway about half way down the sidewalk. As we enter the bell over the door dings and the man behind the counter doesn't even raise his head from the newspaper.

i look around and see that we have entered an adult store. Porn movies line the walls and the isles are filled with gag gifts, sex toys and erotica. This is only the second time i've been in a place like this and i feel a blush creep from my neck all the way up into my cheeks. He seems to know where He is going, as He pulls me by the hand down to the back of the store. Hanging on the wall is a large selection with a sign above it stating plainly "BDSM." There are whips, paddles, crops, masks, clamps, restraints, and lots of toys to invade every orifice. His gaze slowing surveys the items in front of Him and He looks like a kid in a candy store. He pulls down a crop, bends me over, and strikes me with it hard several times. i let out a yelp and He puts it aside.

"Stand slut," He orders.

i'm again standing and looking around to see who was watching. He catches me and tells me matter-of-factly

"You will be displayed to anyone I choose as I see fit, so don't bother looking around. I want everyone in the store to witness our shopping experience if they'd like."

i'm temporarily frozen as i realize this is part of the humiliation experience for the day and His fun is not nearly over yet. He pulls a pair of handcuffs off the wall.

"Spread your legs wide and put your hands on your head slut."

i do as i'm told and i feel the cold steel of the open handcuff latch around my wrist. He pulls my wrist down from my head and twists my arm around my back. i have never been in trouble with police before or handcuffed, but i am now getting the experience in the back of this adult store. My second wrist is moved and twisted behind my back until the second ring of the cuff was clasped and locked. my upper body is now immobile and He leads me back to another isle with his hand on my back.

"Bend over whore," He snaps as He forces my head down, holding me by my clasped wrists.

i feel His hand shift my skirt over my hips and reach for the butt plug. i know it's happening again right here in the store in the middle of the isle. He reaches up and shoves the plug back into its familiar place in my mouth and plows His dick into my asshole. i'm horrified as He brutalizes my anus again for anyone to see. He has me facing forward down the isle toward the front of the store. i can see everyone who comes in or out of the store and i am in plain view of them. The man behind the counter who didn't acknowledge our presence as we entered now has his eyes trained squarely on me after hearing the commotion. He watches intently as i am rocked back and forth with the motion of His assfucking, butt plug hanging out of my mouth with drool escaping around it. i hang my head and wait for the torment to be over. His orgasm starts to build and i feel his pounding increase as my anal muscles squeeze around his engorged dick. He slams a few more thrusts into me and explodes with a loud grunt as He floods His cum deep into my ass. Once His spasms subside, He reaches around, grabs the butt plug from my mouth, and buries it back into my ass as his deflating cock slides out. He straightens Him self out, zips up, and simply pulls my skirt down.

He leads me back to the other side of the store to the BDSM devices.

"How about a pump to painfully swell your tits and pussy?"

i know better than to respond, as this is a rhetorical question that will be answered with His selection of the package off the wall.

"I think it's time you had a larger, heavier butt plug to fill up that slutty fuck hole of yours."

He guides me over to the wall, still handcuffed and somewhat stunned, and has me look at the selection of butt plugs and anal probes. He lifts a package from the rack. It's a large bulbous butt plug that was made of some sort of metal and very heavy compared to the plugs He already owned.

"This will be a great reminder of who owns your whorish asshole. It will take some strong anal muscles to keep the weight of this baby in," He exclaims.

Seemingly satisfied with his new purchases, He pushes me toward the counter. The man is looking me up and down with unabashed lust in his eyes. He sees the look and bluntly says to the clerk:

"This is a nice piece of ass," and slaps my ass several times hard.

The man behind the counter snickers and rings up my new torture devices. He grabs the receipt and says thank you as we leave. The guy behind the counter sends back a No thank you.

He leads me back to the car, pushing me lightly by my wrists as they are held against my back. He sits me into the car and puts the seatbelt around me. i am immobile again and as He slides into the seat next to me, grabs my face and kisses me hard.

"You're amazing my little anal slut."

With that He drove us to pick up sandwiches. Before He exits the car to pick up His order, He shifts my skirt up and spreads my legs so my pussy is barely visible to passers by. i feel myself turn colors again as He leaves me handcuffed in the car, top down, exposed for all to see. As i sit there in my public prison, i see the looks from people as they realize my situation and take in the scene. There were gasps, jaws that dropped, pointing, whispering, and some who tried to avoid looking at me. i tried not to look at anyone and will the time to go by quickly. It seemed like i waited for hours for Him to return. He climbed in the car and immediately leaned over and tapped the butt plug with his fingers. He brought those same fingers up to my pussy and dipped them into my wet cunt.

"You love this. You're pussy doesn't lie to me. You're sopping wet you slut."

It seems He must be right. Why else would my pussy be so wet and tingly, even after all that He put me through today?

Once we were home, He laid out the sandwiches on the table and pulled out my chair. Before i could sit, He grabs me and pulls me back up again.

"You have to earn your dinner whore," as he drags me to the couch.

"Bend your fucking ass over the couch."

He smashes my face into the back of the couch. He strips my skirt off me and rips my blouse completely off so all that remained were the nipple clamps, handcuffs and butt plug. He yanks the plug out of my ass and shoves it back into my mouth. He spreads my ass cheeks wide with both hands and aligns his stiff cock with my asshole. He pushes ferociously and breaks my anal ring again. A burst of searing hot pain flows though me as my ass is viciously abused yet again. i'm not sure how much more of this i can take. He's used me before as His anal slut, but no more than a couple of times in one day. i've lost count how many times he's assaulted my ass today. He pumps and pumps faster and faster until i feel myself about to pass out. He cries out as He spurts His cum in my ass. Feeling sucked dry by my asshole, He removes His dick quickly and taking the butt plug from my mouth, returns it to my ass once again.

"Hungry," He asks?

i'm dizzy and light headed, but yes, i was starving. i nod and He pulls me up by my arms.

He sits me down on the chair at the table. i was still handcuffed behind my back and unable to eat on my own. He begins by feeding Himself a bite of His sandwich, then breaks off a piece of mine and feeds it to me. This is how we spend our meal time, alternating between feeding Himself and me. It was a bit humiliating being treated like a helpless child having to be fed, but also kind of nice to be fed by the man i adored.

Once we were full, He cleared the table and motioned for me to get up. As i did, He led me into the bedroom and pushed me face down onto the bed. i hear the rustling of His goody bags and i feel a sharp sting as the new crop He bought bites my ass cheek.

"It's time for Me to play."

i hold my breath, knowing this was not going to be for my pleasure. He begins by welting each of my ass cheeks, one at a time, until they felt like they were on fire. Next He turned His attention to my upper thighs, landing swift blow after blow on either side. The stings from the crop travel down my legs then back up to my ass where they settled again for an eternity. Tears are streaming down my face and i cry out in agony.

12