His Real Estate

Story Info
People as property in the brave new world.
3.1k words
3.76
46.3k
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers

"Rebecca, my name is Rebecca" she whispered to herself. She was standing at the kitchen sink, hastily washing the breakfast plates. As she filled the drying rack she kept repeating her name.

"Rebecca, my name is Rebecca" she sighed.

"Hey, Beulah!" the Owner of the house yelled from the next room.

"Yes, Owner" she dutifully replied.

"Finish those damned dishes and get ready." He spoke tersely as he rose from his dishevelled bed. One of his massive fists scratched his hairy, overweight chest. His penis started to harden as the fingers of his other hand toyed with his purple knob. He stomped into the kitchen. Rebecca carefully placed the last dish in the rack. She leaned forward and placed both her hands on the kitchen bench. She spread her legs and braced for her morning massage. She knew that her short white uniform didn't cover her buttocks. She wore no underwear.

She waited. She kept repeating her real name. For six years this had been the morning ritual. After being awakened by the sun streaming into her bare room, she would put on a load of washing, cook breakfast, feed the Owner, clean up then receive his semen.

Rebecca looked through the kitchen window. She read the real estate agent's sign that extolled the virtues of the house. It had a large yard, double garage, three bedrooms and one E.A.D. He had owned the house for six years and now he was selling it, along with her, the E.A.D.

E.A.D. was short for Electronically Assigned Domestic. Rebecca looked down at her ankle. She cried every time she looked at the slender electronic bracelet that imprisoned her.

There was no value in self pity. This was her fate, this was the law. Her people had lost a war and she was part of the reparations. Her mother and her grandmother endured the same punishment for being born to the wrong side all those decades ago.

The only difference was that as technology developed the enslavement became easier to enforce. The ankle bracelet meted out pain at varying levels. If she stepped onto the veranda the pain of a mosquito bite was administered. If she walked toward the fence the pain intensified until it was like being whipped. She had never ventured further but she knew that if she stepped onto the street the pain would escalate to lethal proportions.

She had seen a neighbour, another E.A.D. die in slow agony on the footpath. A few men had run out of the nearby houses to assist but the bracelet did its job. Rebecca's Owner had been one of the onlookers. They left the body out there for two summer days, the stench was terrible when it was finally removed.

"You ready, Beulah?" The owner bellowed and she jumped. Even after all these years his loud voice scared her.

She was still at the bench, bare arsed with her legs spread as far as possible. She didn't dare turn her head but she knew the Owner was walking toward her. He was naked. He was aroused. He was always aroused.

He stood behind her. She could feel the tip of his erect penis brushing the softness of her backside. She held her breath, bracing for the barrage that was about to start. Every morning he took her, usually he just plunged that cock right into her vagina with no warning. He would fuck her wildly and then, after seeding her, he would silently walk away. He had trained her to stay at the bench, quiet and motionless, as semen dripped from her ravaged hole. Once he was in the electric car on his way to work she could clean herself up and continue her chores.

Occasionally he would take her a second time before he left. This was always more brutal than the first. Every so often he would organise a breakfast business meeting and his colleagues would take her as well, lining up to put their cocks any where they wanted while talking about merchant banking.

Today was different. He stood behind her much longer than usual. His cock was as hard as ever, she could feel the tip pressing against her. She didn't know why he was waiting. His hands roughly groped her breasts through the front of her uniform. He pinched her nipples until they were hard. He picked up the scouring pad and pressed it against her stomach. The greasy cold water tricked down her stomach and genitalia. After about five minutes he spoke.

"Beulah, I am going to give your fanny the day off. Another Real Estate Agent is coming over to check the place out. When he puts his fingers in you I don't want him to think that you are all worn out. He might decide not to buy the house if he thinks the fixtures need renovating." The Owner laughed as he said that. "You need to give him a really good blow job. I want you to suck the skin off his cock, get it?" He put his thumb into her mouth. She ran her tongue around it and sucked. He was aroused by her response.

Rebecca still didn't move. His cock was pushing against her flesh. She didn't know what to do so she did nothing. Her breath was shallow.

"But" the owner raised his voice to her, "I am so horny, thinking about the new house I am buying. That has two domestics, both younger than you. I allowed them to swallow my cum yesterday." The owner took a step back as he spoke.

He swatted her butt lightly and he barked out some simple instructions. She quietly obeyed. Moments later, she was on her knees. He grabbed her hair as he shoved that big hard cock into her mouth. He was like a goat, humping her violently, rubbing that big pink knob against the roof of her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and face fucked her. He yanked her hair and rammed his cock down her throat, making her gag as he exploded.

As he walked away he told her that she had to get ready for the inspection. She glanced out the window and stared at that spot on the footpath. She thought about taking a knife but then she remembered what they had done to that other E.A.D. while it was lying there. Rebecca remembered the look on her Owner's face as he masturbated over the body.

Rebecca spent the next half hour showering. She spat out the Owner's cum and watched it swirl down the drain. She brushed her teeth until she could taste blood. She put on a clean uniform and sat in her place next to the kitchen bench. After some time the door bell rang. The owner strode over to open the door. He was resplendent in a dark blue suit. His hair was combed to hide his spreading bald spot. As he opened the door he extended a friendly hand. Rebecca saw the sunlight glint on his cufflinks as a female hand returned his firm handshake.

The Owner led the agent on a long tour of the house. Rebecca sat patiently at the bench as she heard their footsteps echo from the polished floors of the upper storey. She watched them wander around the garden. They passed through the kitchen but didn't acknowledge her presence. Rebecca listened to the conversation as they stood in the entertainment room.

The agent was tall, about six foot and wore heals so she towered over the Owner. She had a small computer in her and hand and concentrated on making notes without looking at the Owner. The agent was wearing a long black skirt and blouse. The top two buttons were open to reveal a hint of soft white breasts.

After about an hour they stepped into the kitchen. Rebecca still sat beside the bench. The agent placed her computer on the kitchen bench and sat down on the middle stool. The Owner took two soft drinks out of the fridge and opened them. They sipped their drinks and looked at Rebecca.

Rebecca remained motionless. Her eyes stared at the floor. She was starting to blush. She had no idea what was going to happen next. The last time she had been sold with the house the agent had been a man. A very fat, ugly man who had buggered her on the garage floor as the previous owner laughed at her struggling under his the weight. The fat prick's assistant had a go as well, the whole thing recorded by the CCTV.

"Beulah?" the agent whispered. "Beulah, is that your name?"

"Yes Ma'am." Rebecca answered humby without making eye contact.

"She has good hearing," The Agent said as she turned to the Owner, "and a pleasant voice. I have to list her features, OK?" The Owner nodded assent as the Agent removed a measuring tape from her handbag. The agent turned and rested her back against the bench. She pulled a latex glove over the fingers of her left hand. "Beulah," the owner spoke in an unusually calm voice to the Domestic "stand up, you know what to do."

She rose and stood in front of the Agent. The agent gestured and Beulah removed her uniform. She held it in her hand until the Owner snatched it away. The Agent put the tape measure on the bench. She reached up and held Beulah's naked breasts in her hands, assessing their weight. She pushed up on both breasts and watched them jiggle when they were released. She pinched the nipples. She leaned forward and pinched them again. She looked at them closely as the nipples reddened and hardened. She dug her fingernails into them. She knew that must hurt but Beulah didn't show any reaction. The Agent put her teeth against the left nipple, slowly biting it as she looked into the Domestic's eyes. There was no reaction. Her tongue flicked over the swollen nipples as her teeth bit deeply into it. The Domestic didn't even blink.

The Agent turned to make notes in her computer. Beulah stood there for some minutes, goose bumps formed on her breasts. The Owner watched those nipples slowly return to normal. There was a small amount of saliva and some lipstick on the left one. He cleaned it by rubbing the nipple between his thumb and fore finger.

The agent stood up and told Beulah to open her mouth. The agent used her gloved her hand to check the quality of the Domestic's teeth. They were clean and healthy. The agent's fingers lingered in Beulah's mouth; she prised her jaws apart and nodded approval at the range of movement. She pushed her fingers down the back of throat to check the gag reflex. Her response was satisfactory. She ran the other hand over her cheeks and jaw, looked in her ears and squeezed her neck.

"Suck," the Agent whispered to Beulah, "show me what you would do to a penis." Beulah started teasing the latex shrouded fingers with her tongue. The tip found the join between two fingers. She sucked as hard as she could, closing her eyes and swirling saliva around the bony fingers that were filling her mouth. Beulah started moving her head backward and forwards, tightly sliding her lips along those invasive fingers. She was careful not to drag her teeth. Now the agent was blushing. "Stop", the agent whispered to Beulah as she regained her calm, "that was good." The Agent made more notes on the computer. The Owner tried to adjust his pants so that his erection was less obvious. "You have taught her well," The Agent said as she exchanged a knowing glance with the Owner. "She is a willing student." The Owner laughed and the Agent smiled.

The Agent put her ungloved hand on Beulah's butt and placed the index finger of the other hand on Beulah's hairy vaginal lips. The agent looked directly in her eyes as she squeezed that fleshy butt. Without warning he shoved a finger into Beulah's womanhood. Beulah blinked as the second and third fingers entered her. She stood motionless as those fingers explored the warm flesh.

When the Agent was satisfied with the elasticity and moistness of that vagina she made Beulah turn around and bend over. The same fingers were soon exploring Beulah's stretched anus.

The Owner was fully erect and squirming on his stool. He offered to lend a hand but the Agent ignored him. The agent removed her fingers and ordered Beulah to kiss her. She started by lightly running her tongue around her lips. This action became a passionate kiss and their tongues were soon entwined.

After some minutes the Agent withdrew her mouth and told Beulah to return to her spot at the end of the bench. The agent picked up the tape measure and made some notes about Beulah's dress size and the length of her limbs. The Agent resumed her seat and drank from the can of soft drink. She looked at the Owner and started talking to him.

"I have a very motivated buyer," the Agent spoke clinically to the Owner, "and he is prepared to make you an offer based on my recommendations. I need you to seriously consider what I am about to say but I can see that you are, umm, distracted." The Agent smiled and patted the Owner's erection as it strained the seams of his trousers. I think that I should make a cup of coffee while you release that tension with your Domestic." "Sounds fine to me!" The Owner said as her squeezed the Agent's knee.

"Don't involve me," the Agent scowled at the owner "I just need coffee. Beulah needs the cream." The agent walked over to the coffee machine. The owner went into the bedroom. They were both laughing as Beulah stood up and followed her owner.

He stood in front of the open wardrobe. Beulah undid his tie and lifted his collar. She removed his jacket and carefully hung it in the wardrobe. She draped the tie over the same hanger and unbuttoned the shirt. She undid his belt, gently removed the shirt and folded it over a chair. He kicked off his shoes. Beulah knelt and unzipped his fly. He stepped out of his pants and sat on the edge of the bed.

Beulah stood up and put the rest of the clothes away. She stood in front of the Owner, awaiting instructions. He was fully erect. He leaned forward and parted his legs. Beulah looked at the drop of precum on the tip of his penis. She hesitated, not sure what he wanted.

The Agent poured her coffee and stood in the doorway watching. The Owner looked up at her and offered a spot on the bed. She shook her head. "No, sorry, I just remembered that I have a meeting in an hour." She said to the Owner. "Can I speed things up a bit?" "Sure" the Owner replied.

The Agent grabbed Rebecca by the neck and pushed her forward. She stuck her foot out and tripped her. Rebecca, naked, fell forward. The Agent pushed her onto her knees and roughly guided her face toward the Owner's erection. He sat there as those familiar lips slid down the length of his penis. He felt that warm sensation as his cock was caressed by her tongue. He reached around started fingering her buttocks. The agent forced the Domestic's head up and down on that shiny wet cock.

The Agent stood over the Domestic who was on all fours. She grabbed her by the hair and held her nose so she could only breathe through her mouth. And that mouth was full of ripe cock. The Owner loved this. He leaned back on the mattress and watched Beulah choking, gasping for air as she swallowed cock juice. All too soon he saw his semen dribble from her mouth. His cock started to shrink as the agent pulled the Domestic off him and shoved her into the kitchen. "So, you have a buyer lined up?" The Owner asked as he lay there, admiring his hairy balls in the wardrobe mirror.

"Yes." The Agent replied. She watched the Domestic get dressed. "Yes. There is a footballer looking for a place around here. This house would be good. He could sublet both the spare bedrooms to team mates."

"That would keep Beulah busy, especially after training." The Owner said jokingly.

"Maybe," The Agent retorted "but he's got his own Domestics. He won't want this one. She's enthusiastic but not up to his standard. Do you want to take her with you?"

"No, and I'm not dropping the price of the house. She comes with this house." The Owner stated in a surly tone."

"OK, OK," The Agent said as she looked concerned. "I know a guy who runs a nursing home. He is looking for a new, umm, what do they call them?"

The Owner stopped looking in the mirror and thought for a moment before answering "E.A.N.s. Electronically Assigned Nurse."

"That's it!" the Agent smiled as she dialled a number. After a moment she said "Hiya Ray, you know that ward full of horny geriatrics......." After ten minutes on the phone the Agent negotiated with the Owner. Two more phone calls and the deal was done. The footballer bought the house and the Nursing Home acquired a new E.A.N. As the Owner walked the Agent to her car he asked about the Nursing Home.

"Is it far from here?" the Owner asked absent mindedly.

"No." The Agent replied as she opened her car door.

"Big place?" he wondered as he held the door. "Don't worry. She'll be Ok. She'll only have to look after about a dozen old men." The agent now sounded bored when she spoke to him.

"What do you mean by look after?" he asked, suddenly sounding interested.

"Oh, nightshifts, you know, serve then supper, clean up around them. Tuck them in." The Agent was interested again, "It's privately funded, you know, so they are all clean. The fees include a nightly blowjob. Oh, and a hand job after breakfast. That keeps them calm. They might let her wear clothes occasionally. I think a couple of them are bedridden, does she drink fresh urine?"

"She used to, before my uncle went away...." he replied thoughtfully.

"Well, the sale will take a few weeks." The Agent added in a caring tone "It would be a kindness if you re-acquainted her with the taste....."

In the kitchen Rebecca was sitting by the kitchen bench. She heard the front door close. The Owner called out to her in a concerned tone.

"Hey Beulah," he called down the hall as he walked to the toilet, "can you fetch an empty glass? Better make it a big one......"

jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers