His Real Estate Ch. 02

Story Info
Stress release in the modern office.
1k words
3.88
22.9k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers

A few days later Rupert sat at his workspace. He had completed his allotted tasks for the day and was about to logoff when an email popped up. He thought about leaving it for tomorrow but he saw the real estate agent's name on it.

Worried that the deal was about to fall through he opened it.Rupert quickly read it and breathed a sigh of relief. The deal was still on; the money would be transferred in a couple of weeks. The Agent was just asking if the new owner, a football player, could come over to have a look at the place with a couple of potential housemates.

Rupert sat for a few moments. He thought about the day the Agent had inspected the house. His penis started to stir as he remembered the way the Agent had forced Beulah's head on to his hard cock. He tried to compose an email reply but found it difficult to concentrate. As he hit send his cock became fully erect.

He slid forward so that the bulge was hidden under the large desk. He reached for the communication buttons on his keyboard and touched the one marked Tea Lady. He initiated a slideshow on his screen and reached under the desk to covertly unzip his fly.

Images started flitting across his screen. Each one lasted for 30 seconds before it was replaced. Some were generic porn from the net but most of the pics were of his Domestic, Beulah. He paused the slideshow at the tenth picture. It was a close up of Beulah's face.

In the picture there was a large leather collar around her neck. Beads of sweat dotted her forehead. Her hair was wound into a bun, tightly straining the roots. Her eyes were frozen in a look of fear. Her mouth was wide open; her tongue sticking out slightly. Two different hands tugged at her ears. The camera must have been just in front of her nose. The horror racing through her mind was almost visible in her eyes.

Rupert leaned back in his chair, allowing his erection to brush the underside of the desk top. As the first drop of precum emerged the Tea Lady stood behind him. He put his hands behind his head. He remembered the day the picture was taken. It was last year's Superbowl. Beulah had provided the half time entertainment for him and his buddies.

Rupert flicked to the next photo as the Tea Lady started to massage his shoulders through his wrinkled business suit. A few of his co-workers watched but as this was part of the normal office routine they soon found other things of interest. The Tea Lady massaged his shoulders for while a few more pictures came and went.

Rupert pushed his chair back slightly so the Tea Lady could see his erection. She stood beside him. He turned his head to face her. She was the causal Tea Lady. Rupert remembered that the regular one was getting her weekly health inspection this afternoon. He looked at her replacement.

She was wearing the regulation lab coat. It hid her figure. He looked her up and down. She wasn't overly tall. She was barefoot. Rupert looked at the electronic control bracelet on her ankle. Then he looked at her face. She was in her early forties. She returned his gaze.

Rupert motioned to her. She removed her lab coat. The only undergarment she wore was a pair of sheer knickers.

He could see her pubic hairs thru the light blue material. Her ample breasts were now bare. The dark nipples were erect, more from the air conditioning than excitement.

Rupert reached up and grabbed a handful of breast. It was warm and soft. He roughly squeezed, feeling the heaviness of her flesh in his hand. His fingers found the nipple and he teased it. After a minute or so he paused the slide show again. It was a picture of Beulah on all fours. There was a cock in her mouth and another about to penetrate her vagina.

He removed his hand from the Tea Lady's breast and placed it on her butt. He guided her toward him as he slipped a finger into her vagina. The material of the knickers didn't allow much room but he was soon sliding his finger in and out of her.

The Tea Lady dropped to her knees. She crawled under the desk. No one else in the office was paying any attention. Her mouth found the tip of Rupert's penis. She expertly licked the precum that was oozing from the eye of his manhood. She locked her lips around his angry purple knob. Her tongue flicked in and out of that eye as she sucked every molecule of precum from it.

Rupert was very hard. He restarted the slide show and watched the parade of pictures. The Tea lady gently slid her lips down the length of his cock until it was pressed against the back of her throat. She started sliding back up again, gently tonguing the underside of his penis. She lightly dragged her teeth along the top. He loved it. His cock was jerking in anticipation.

She ran her mouth up and down his prick a few more times then locked her mouth on his knob. She sucked as hard as she could and he exploded down her throat. She tasted his salty cum as some of the excess ran down her chin and dribbled onto the carpet. He jerked twice and collapsed backwards into his office chair. He was satisfied.

The Tea Lady swallowed his seed and wiped her face. She stood back. She wiped his cock clean with a tissue and waited while his cock became dormant. She pushed it back into his pants and gently zipped up his fly. She put her lab coat back on and walked briskly over to another desk. She started massaging the shoulders of a woman who was busily typing an email to her husband.

Rupert shut down the computer. As he stood he took the control card for his electric car from the top draw of his desk. We walked past the Tea Lady on the way to the elevator but paid no attention to her.

As the elevator door closed the Tea Lady started caressing the breasts of the woman. It had been a long day. The woman leaned back and the tops of her stockings were exposed. The Tea Lady moved around and knelt between her legs.

Rupert's car silently exited the car park.

jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers