His Real Estate Ch. 04

Story Info
The Removalists do the job.
1.5k words
4.15
16.6k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers

Rupert stared out of his lounge room window.

The bruises on his face were healing but they were still quite dark. He shifted painfully in his chair. His ribs were still strapped. He tried to stand up but the effort and the pain was too much.

Rupert settled back into the chair. He called out to his Electronically Assigned Domestic. She entered the room wearing a short leather skirt that barely covered her womanhood. The black skirt was complemented by a white halter top that was one size too small. Rupert admired her perky nipples. Her full breasts swayed slightly as she walked toward him. He gazed at her long legs.

His mind was horny but his penis wasn't. Three weeks had passed since his brutalization by the road workers. The pain killers he was taking rendered him impotent. He wanted to spread those legs around him but there was no point. He demanded another coffee, his fifth for the day. Beulah turned to leave the room.

Rupert told her to stop and bend over. She obeyed immediately. She wasn't wearing any undergarments. He reached out and ran his fingers along her slit. She pushed back slightly, allowing him easier access. He put the tip of his finger against her anus. He pushed until his finger was half buried inside her. He started to finger fuck her but stopped when he realised that there was no response from his penis. Frustrated, he angrily dismissed her from his presence.

He stared out the window. The "sold" sticker was quite prominent on the "for sale" placard. He would be moving out today. He was waiting for the removalists. Hopefully they would show up soon.

Beulah busied herself in the kitchen. She was glad that she didn't have that fat ugly cock pounding her every morning and night but now she had to tend to him all day. She wasn't used to caring for an invalid. The beverage dispenser filled the large mug with the perfect coffee. She sighed and carried it out to her owner.

As Beulah placed the coffee beside Rupert he asked her to remove her top. When she was topless he beckoned her to lean over him. He grabbed her left boob with both hands. He squeezed it roughly. He pulled her breast to his mouth and started to suck her nipple. Beulah balanced awkwardly, trying not to touch any of her owner's sore spots. He bit the nipple, softly at first but gradually sinking his teeth into it. He stopped when he detected a faint taste of blood. He pushed her away. There was still no movement in his cock.

Rupert told Beulah to get dressed and clean the bathroom. She grabbed her top and hurried from his sight. In the bathroom Beulah flushed the toilet and activated the deodoriser. She ran the sanitizer wand over the walls and sprayed the floor with eco-germicide. It dried in a moment. She collected the towels and took them to the laundry. She took the finished load out of the washer and placed the soiled towels inside. The machine started automatically. She took the clean clothes to Rupert's bedroom.

After she stowed his clothes she activated the vacuum cleaner and stood back to monitor its progress. She heard her Owner call out to her. Obediently, she turned and walked briskly to the lounge room.

Through the window Beulah saw a white truck parked in the driveway. It was old, one of the large fossil fuel burning vehicles that were almost obsolete. The doorbell rang. Rupert pointed at the door. She walked through the hall and opened the door. There were several men, all young and muscular standing on the veranda. She ushered the visitors into the lounge room. There were five of them.

Beulah stood quietly in the corner, awaiting instructions as she listened to the conversation between Rupert and the men. After a few minutes the tallest of the visitors, Athol, leaned over and shook Rupert's hand. A nod and a painful grimace sealed the deal. The men dispersed to various parts of the house. Another man came into the house carrying an assortment of boxes and bags that he distributed to the other men.

As the removalists started packing Rupert spoke to Beulah. He thanked her for her efforts over the years. He explained that her new owner would be here soon. She said nothing. He gestured to her. She stood close to him. He unzipped his fly and she reached in to expose his soft penis. She turned around and noticed that three of the men were standing there, watching her. She dropped to her knees.

The short skirt rode up, affording the men a good view of her naked pussy. Beulah gently kissed Rupert's penis. She held it in the palm of her hand. She looked up at Rupert then she ran her tongue around the eye of his knob. She sucked on his foreskin. Gradually she took the length of his cock into her mouth. It rested on her tongue. She curled her tongue around the underside and swirled warm saliva around it.

Rupert's dick finally started growing. Beulah felt the gradual expansion and started sucking harder, closing her lips on the base of his manhood. Rupert put his hands on the back of her head.

The three men all had erections now. The shorter one undid his belt and stepped out of his trousers. He walked up behind Beulah and rested the tip of cock in the crack of her womanhood. He slapped her and she raised her hips.

She felt eight inches of hard cock slide into her. She hadn't been raped for three weeks, she was tight and the guy loved it. He pushed all the way into her. He gripped her waist with both hands and started to thrust in and out of that tight pussy. He looked down and marvelled at the pussy juice on his cock. He took his cock completely out and then shoved it in. He did this several times. That vagina offered less resistance each time. He was soon fucking her wildly, bucking into her as the other two guys played with themselves and urged him to cum.

Rupert held Beulah's head as his penis grew in her mouth. He enviously watched the guy pound her vagina, wishing that he was fit enough to give it to her as well. The tip of Rupert's cock touched the back of Beulah's throat. He was fully erect. She sucked as hard as she could, her tongue working furiously along the length of his enraged organ.

The guy behind her let out a loud moan. He clamped her waist tight and pushed into her, filling her with hard cock and a load of semen. He gave another deep thrust and pulled out. He wiped his cock on her butt cheeks and next guy took his place.

Beulah was wet and gaping as the second cock ploughed into her. The guy grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands and pummelled her. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed through the house. The rest of the workmen heard the noisy fucking and gathered in the lounge room to watch the Domestic complete her final chores. Rupert controlled her head as she swallowed his cock. His load was building even though his balls still ached from his roadside ordeal. He thought about what the men had done to him as the cum rose into his cock. He wanted to fuck Beulah. He wanted to pound her arse and explode into her rectum, filling her with his filthy seed but he was too sore. He face fucked her, gripping her head with both hands. She was nearly gagging on that fat piece of meat.

The guy behind her was going to town on her, his cock plunging in and out her at a rapid pace. He blew, shooting semen deep into her. He pulled out and another guy took his place. The men gathered around in a tight circle. They all had their cocks out, even the ones who had already fucked her. Rupert admired their diligence.

He squeezed Beulah's head as his cock spurted, shooting a huge load of spunk down her throat. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations as she gulped his seed and worked his cock with her tongue.

The other guy blew and his place was quickly taken by the next hard cock. Semen was starting to drip onto the carpet. One of the men turned Beulah toward him so that he could push his erection into her mouth. He grabbed her neck and she could do nothing to stop him. His cock tasted just like all the others.

Rupert reached for his phone and started to take some pictures. The workman filled her mouth with cum then made a space for the next guy.

Rupert saw a car pull up behind the old truck. It was from a retirement village. He watched as a tall woman walked across the lawn. She was carrying an electronic control necklace.

Beulah's new owner had arrived.

jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers