His Rules, Her Repercussions Ch. 02

Story Info
A sub tries to take her pleasure into her own hands.
3.6k words
4.58
15.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four months since their first kiss with their new sexual adventures. Their weekends were filled with passion and pain while their weekdays only built up the anticipation. It was fantastic; the best sex they had ever had. Mondays made it difficult to return to reality, so they made it a habit to share a drink and unwind by browsing for new toys, studying the lifestyle, or watching videos to get ideas for new scenes. However, the last three weeks had been like living in a convent. No flirty texts, no Monday night ritual, no grazing each other as they made dinner together, no swats on the butt for being a bit bratty, nothing! It was this late summer evening that she had had enough. She found herself in a flirty purple negligee laying on her stomach on their bed playing with her Kindle. Laying with her legs spread a little further than normal, she tried to appear innocent and unassuming as she heard him walking down the hall to their room.

"Hey," he greets her as he enters, grabbing a book off of his night stand, and leaves the room.

She sits up in a huff, frustrated.

"I don't get it," she whispers to herself. She reflected on the last few weeks trying to figure out where she went wrong. "Is this some sort of punishment?" she thought. "Surely, I haven't done something that deserves three weeks of no sex! Even people not in the scene have sex more often than that right? Maybe I asked him to do something that was on his hard limits list." But she could think of nothing. Nothing to explain why he has decided to do without sex for almost a month. "Well, the last few times we did have sex were getting kind of routine. His open-palm spankings and nipple biting have seemed more like an afterthought and lacked desire. Maybe he isn't as into as I am. Maybe he was hoping it was just a phase for me. Well, it wasn't! Now I am laying here, an all-you-can-eat -buffet getting cold!"

"Fine! If you don't want to play with me, I will just play with myself!" she half shouted.

"What did you say?" he called to her.

"Nothing!" she yelled back sweetly as she pulled their new toy chest from under their bed.

She grabs her beaded y-style nipple clamps, a small bottle of lube, and her purple Jopen Vr7 vibrator. Peeling off her negligee and panties, she lays on the bed and begins to caress her large breasts. She grabs them roughly, the way she likes it and pinches her nipples until they are raised with excitement. She continues to do so with one hand while the other goes into her mouth to lick and suck on her index finger and thumb. They return to her aching nipples for more tweaking and pinching. Gingerly she trails her hands down her abdomen before reaching between her legs for that place that has been swollen with desire. She can feel her lips beginning to moisten and her clit hardening with anticipation.

She inserts two fingers into her pussy and makes little circles as she reaches for her beaded y-clamp with her other hand. She withdraws her fingers upwards until her clit is between her middle finger and ring finger. She squeezes them together, pinching her clit. She applies the bottom clamp onto her hardened nub and lets out a small moan; relishing the pressure. Quickly she applies the remaining two clamps to each nipple. "Oh!" she moans and immediately shuts her mouth out of fear that he might hear her. "Fuck him!" she thinks. "No holding back!"

Grabbing the lube, she applies a couple of drops to her fingers and strokes her vibrator's shaft. Slowly she inserts it between her swollen lips without turning it on. She is entranced by the full feeling that she has been seeking the past few weeks. With an agonizingly slow pace, she begins to set the rhythm of inserting and withdrawing her mechanical lover over and over. Teasing herself by making circles around her opening before turning it on and letting the vibrations bring her body out of hibernation. The teasing, the anticipation; it was all the best part of it. She pulls on the center ring of her y-clamp; tugging both nipples and her clit simultaneously. She moans with ecstasy. That perfect feeling of pain mixed with pleasure. She pulls again and this time rams her vibrator deep within her pussy, clenching it and welcoming the utter delight heating up within her. She thought of her husband and how he would pull the beaded clamps and tease her pussy with his cock before slamming into her. She loved the noise their bodies made as their skin would slap together. She continues to tease herself as he would. She is panting and moaning and clawing at her sheets and inner thighs with her free hand. She increases the settings to medium and begins raising her hips to meet the thrusts and rotations.

"Please," she pants. She has found herself begging for permission to come just as she would with him. Her body seems to be holding itself just on the brink of orgasm. Had he mentally blocked her into not coming without his permission? She pauses a moment as the idea begins to sink into her head.

"Don't stop!" his deep, throaty voice comes from the doorway. She can't move and is holding her breath as she stares back at him. She feels like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

He removes his shirt as he walks to the edge of the bed staring at her. "What are you doing?" he asks.

She can feel the brat in her boiling to the surface, but the sub in her wanting to submit and answer with respect and humility. "But he hasn't been acting like a Dom lately." she thinks and with that, the brat has won.

"Do you have to ask? I'm trying to get myself off!" she spat at him. "I wanted a Dom. Someone who would tease and punish my body and mind with pleasure. Someone who will let me please them at all times and fulfill every want. Someone who desires me and wants to possess me! Dominate me for fuck sake! I thought we were becoming closer with this, but you seem to be running from it and all sex for that matter. It has been weeks! So, I am taking my pleasure into my own hands."

This was the moment. Was he going to take back the reins and teach her a lesson in selfishness and disrespect? Or was he going to turn it into another argument and go off to play X-Box while she goes to sleep? She didn't really believe everything she said, but she knew she had to provoke him to find out where they were going to go from here. She held her breath and continued to stare at him as she saw him calculating what his reaction should be to this outburst.

"I asked you, what are you doing?" he stresses again. "As I recall when I came in here I said, don't stop! and you stopped. Why aren't you still masturbating?"

He bends over and reaches into their toy chest, removing a small black velvet paddle. He smacks it against his hand. "I'm not going to ask you again!" he booms.

She slowly inserts her vibrator back between her lips and turns it back on to medium. She doesn't even recall turning it off. Their eyes remain locked as she returns to the thrusting of her vibrator.

"So, are you going to be like this every time you go without sex for a bit? You're going to turn into a disrespectful brat who bottles everything up inside?" he raises his voice. "If we are going to make this whole Dom and sub thing work, we have to have constant communication. Hold nothing back. Now, I think you should be punished, don't you agree?"

She is thrilled to hear he still wants this and is even more thrilled to see his growing erection through his pants.

"Yes. I should be punished," she squeaks out as she continues her gyrating circles, feeling her muscles tighten. He reaches down and pulls on her beaded chain.

"I'm sorry, slut. I don't think I heard you correctly."

A moan released from her mouth and she bit down on her lip feeling electrified.

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"That's more like it. Keeping doing what you are doing, but I want you to do it on all fours."

She immediately gets into position balancing on one hand and clutching her vibrator in the other.

"Start counting," he commands, followed by the firm smack of the paddle on her firm ass.

"One!"

SMACK!

"Two!"

SMACK!

"Three!"

She allows her toy to slip from her hand and drop to the bed. He leans over her, his mouth to her ear as he whispers, "Oh you naughty, little slut. I never said to stop. Pick it up and keep going. I was going to stop at five, but that little transgression just earned you three more hard smacks." He trails his fingers in a circle on her left butt cheek, "Here." He circles her right butt cheek. "Here." His hand slowly caresses her sopping wet pussy and he slips in two fingers. "And here. You can stop playing with that and put it down on number seven, but until then, you keep going. And don't you dare think about coming until I command, you fucking pain slut." He stands behind her again.

The whispering made it that much more menacing, thrilling, and fucking hot. Smack came the paddle.

"Four!"

"When I came into the room you looked a bit frustrated. Were you mad at me or were you having trouble getting off?" he follows with another smack.

"Five!" she shouts, mad that he can read her body so well. "I was upset because I wasn't coming, Sir." Now she was doing everything in her power not to come. He leaned over her again and pulled her hair.

"Do you know why you didn't come?" he sneers.

"No, Sir."

"Because I fucking own you. Mind, body, and soul. Your pleasure belongs to me and you don't come unless I fucking say so!" He bites her earlobe and pulls; giving her the hardest spanking yet on her right butt cheek.

"Ahh!" she moans. "Six!"

"God, yes!" she thinks. She had missed this. She hadn't felt like this in weeks. His commands, her yearning to submit to him, to be all that he needs and desires. To be completely his. To feel possessed. SMACK on her left cheek.

"Seven!"

She pulls the vibrator out of her, the cum running down her thigh like a cork being pulled out of a bottle. Panting from the excitement, she steadies herself and prepares for the final, and sure to be hardest, smack.

"Spread your legs more." She obeys and the paddle meets her slick lips with a delicious whack. She can feel her muscles spasm and clench as the weight of the chain pulls on her clit and her nipples. She wants release, but she must wait.

"Good girl. So, do you think we are done?"

"Sir?" He removes his pant, grabs her hips and rams his dick deep within her. She lets out a cry. He slowly withdraws and rams her again and again as he speaks. "Do you feel like you have learned your lesson? Can we move on from here and be open and honest with each other? Do you understand that just because I don't fuck you when you want to fuck doesn't mean I am pulling away? And just because I don't punish you every time you displease me, doesn't mean I am bottoming! You are not my slave, you are my wife who is my sub! NOW! Do you think we can move on from here?" He slams deep within her again.

She doesn't know how much longer she can hold on. She is clawing her nails into the sheets, pressing her thighs closer together, trying to not go over the precipice of orgasm, but her body is betraying her. There is only one thing can think of to do. Create conflict.

"No, Sir."

He withdraws is dick now covered in their muskiness. "What do you mean, 'no'?" he asks.

She turns to face him as she stays on all fours. She stares into his eyes and lowers them to the mattress, remembering her place. "Sir, I don't think we are square. I agree that we have an understanding and can move on from here, but I want to repay you for the pleasure that I robbed from you."

"Okay. How do you propose we do that?"

She slinks forward and locks eyes with him as she grabs his cock and places it in her mouth. She continues to stroke her hand up and down his shaft, gripping it tightly and relishing in the taste of their combined juices. She works her tongue around his head. She draws his dick as far back into her throat as she can. He moans with pleasure as she bares her teeth and gently grazes them across the length of his shaft as she pulls him from her mouth.

He grabs her shoulders and raises her so they are looking eye-to-eye. He removes her clamps making her cry out due to the euphoric pain as the blood rushes back to her nipples and clit. He thrusts his tongue into her mouth and lowers the two of them onto the bed with her on top of him. She sits up straddling him. He holds up his index finger and spins it. She turns around taking him into her mouth again and positioning her succulent pussy onto his mouth.

He holds her thighs on the sides of his head, spreading her legs to open her lips. He begins to lick her center folds savoring the sweet tang of her cunt as she continues to work his cock. He flicks his tongue over her clit, electrifying her body making her gasp and his cock falls from her mouth. He bites her clit causing her to spasm and squeeze her thighs together.

He flips them over so that she is on her back and he raises himself from the bed. "This is all fun and games, but you know what would really bring me some pleasure?" he asks with a salacious smile. "Roll over." She obeys his command and props herself shakily on all fours again. He runs his finger to the tight circle of her ass making her jump slightly and clench. "This would bring me great pleasure. I want to fuck this tight, beautiful ass. Not tonight, but perhaps you may be open to some training?"

She relaxes a little. She's not ready for her ass to be blown to hell, but some small steps towards that could be fun and they would definitely be squared at that. Hell, she was quivering from the anticipation of doing something so taboo. She felt like a virgin. "What kind of training do you have in mind, Sir?"

"Something fun, and slow. Something we can do while we work our way up to me worshipping that glorious ass." He is grinning ear-to-ear, like a child giving Santa his Christmas List. "If not, just say the word and this will all be over. Do you trust me?"

She looks at him from over her shoulder; she bites her lip and nods her consent. It was one of her soft limits that she was slightly interested in trying, but her eagerness to please him has made it quickly move up to the top of her "Things to Try" list.

"Good. Put your forehead on the bed. Let's see those cheeks. And baby, I want to really hear you come tonight."

She stretches her arms and hands flat in front of her and places her forehead on the plush comforter. He picks up the paddle from earlier and gives her one solid, delicious smack. It stings to the point that it numbs her a bit. Then she feels him caressing her cheeks and nibbling them with his teeth before giving an almost painful bite. She releases a moan.

"Mmm, you are good enough to eat," he breathes. He then takes her by complete surprise as he takes his flattened tongue and licks her from her taint to her clenched rose. The warmth of his tongue is foreign, but welcomed. She can feel him spreading her cheeks wider and the tip of his tongue flicking in and out of her ass. The act has the two of them slowly rocking. A flicker of insecurity crosses her mind as she thinks of what he is actually doing, but she is quickly lost in the moment again.

He grabs the bottle of lube off the bed and applies it generously. He leans over her and inserts his cock into her pussy from behind as he uses his index finger to circle her asshole. With his other hand he grabs the back of her hair and begins to rock her back-and-forth. He gingerly slips the tip of his thumb into her ass with surprising ease. She moans and begins to rock back into his hand and cock with more vigor.

"More," she pants.

He fully inserts his thumb into her ass. He can feel her body tightening and enveloping him making him quicken his pace. He pulls her hair tighter, keeping her body close to his.

The fullness is overwhelming to her bringing her a pleasure that is new and exciting. Both ass and pussy are being claimed and making her orgasm build and build with each rock. He moves her so that she is angled upright on his lap, giving her control of the rhythm and depth. She can feel a slightly painful stretch, but it is so delicious and only feeds her need to come.

Their bodies have begun to perspire from their exertions, both groaning from the deep primal feel of it all. Still gripping her hair, he give a strong tug. "That's it. Ride me like the slut you are. You feel all of this? This is all mine! Every fucking inch of you; every drop of you is mine to claim. Fuck!" he cries out as her muscles clench from his words.

She continues rocking and grinding on his throbbing cock, his hand becoming soaked from her pleasure. The pressure builds, pushing from the inside out, ready for release. "Sir, please..." is all that she can manage to whisper over and over again.

"Fucking come for me, Chloe! i want you to scream my name! Who does this body belong to?"

That is her undoing. All at once her body stills and her insides squeeze her euphoric release.

"Roger!" she screams. "Oh! Fuck me, Roger!" and with that she squeezes him to climax.

Roger and Chloe lay together in bed with her head on his chest as he slowly strokes her hair. They are high off their passion and are basking in it.

"I'm sorry we fought," she whispers as she combs her fingers through the dark curls of his chest. "I should be more understanding. You're not a machine. It's just that...well I guess I am kind of a junkie when it comes to you. I want you more and more every day. I just," she sighs. "Never mind."

Roger lifts his head to look at her. "Don't make me spank it out of you," he warns her. "Honest communication." Her muscles pull deep within her, but she is too exhausted to give them what they yearn for.

"I guess we kind of went into this new escapade without as many rules as we should have. Sure we discussed limits, likes and dislikes, but we have kind of been half-hearted with it all," she explains.

"Are you saying you want to do the whole Master/slave thing?" he asks with some shock. "Because I don't have that in me. I told you I won't do that."

"No and I am not asking that. Like the whole you getting upset about me masturbating. I know I should be punished for it. Perhaps we should discuss other things that would warrant punishment if done in the future," she smirks. "Not the whole 24/7 TPE thing, but certain offenses or maybe just one day a week with the 24/7 TPE. I don't know. I guess I am saying that I want more dominance from you. More punishments, more fucking, just more!" she blurts out. Chloe raises herself in the bed to look him in the eyes. "You have no idea how wet I get just by you demanding that I call you Sir."

"I'm still not used to that." Roger replies, leaning up on his elbow. "It is still hard for me to use you like that, but I am trying," he says as he pushes a chocolate curl behind her ear. "Not saying I don't like all of this because I do. Especially when you come like that! Just let me learn." He trails a finger down her jaw to her collar bone. "I have to reprogram my mind from that gentle sex stuff to this rougher version." His finger trails down her chest and circles her nipples. "It may be rough, but I am still making love to you, despite it not being vanilla," he smiles.

Chloe reaches up for his hand and stops his finger as she leans towards his mouth and places a gentle kiss on his lips smiling. "If you keep giving me rocky road sex, I am willing to let you have vanilla every once in a while."