His Secret Passion

Story Info
His 'enemy' saves his life.
10.7k words
4.06
32.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,235 Followers

When John and Linda entered the dimly lit lounge they searched for Linda's boss, Gregory, who they finally saw sitting on a loveseat with a drink in his hand. He waved them over. He had Linda sit beside him and pointed John to an overstuffed chair across from him.

John was nervous amidst the ostentatious surroundings; chandeliers, beamed-ceilings, and businessmen wearing two-thousand dollar suits; he was a working-class guy who'd never known anyone with 'real money', let alone been to an exclusive country club bar.

John had met Gregory at the company Christmas party and was impressed with his quiet elegance and sophistication, and even though Gregory was twenty-five years older than he, John envied his handsome face, chiseled body, and his ease and comfort around women.

He had an Alpha-type personality; a man admired and respected by everyone. When he spoke, people truly stopped what they were doing to listen. He was the President and CEO of Linda's company, and John felt a certain pride that he was considering his wife for a major promotion.

He was now more proud and impressed with his own wife for being able to associate with this crowd of important people and to not show any signs of nervousness, or a sense that she didn't belong here. To become a member at this club, it was rumored that if your net worth was less than a hundred million dollars they wouldn't even consider you.

They hadn't been seated ten seconds when a girl about John's age appeared with two glasses of wine. He would have preferred a beer, but Linda had told him not to embarrass her. He took the wine from the smiling girl and sipped at it as he watched and listened to Linda and Gregory.

Their conversation was mostly business-talk, and it bored him. He sat back and tried to keep a pleasant smile on his face as he drank the wine. Finally, after his glass had been refilled twice, he began to relax. His head gladly drifted in fog as he admired his wife's cleavage in her low cut dress.

Suddenly a strange sensation overtook him: earlier, he'd thought nothing of it when Gregory had put his arm around his wife and stroked her shoulder, but now it seemed he had pulled her closer to him, and when she laughed, she leaned into him even tighter. Then once—then twice, Gregory kissed her on the cheek and forehead, but even worse, Gregory's hand was now resting on her bare thigh lightly rubbing her silky flesh.

What the hell is going on here? The young man wondered to himself.

Suddenly they stood and Linda announced to her husband: "C'mon, we're going to Gregory's house...you're going to follow behind us...." And off they went.

John had no choice but to walk swiftly to keep up with their pace. Both cars were already waiting in front. Before John could say a word Linda climbed into Gregory's car and soon they took off speeding. John had to drive fast to catch-up to them before they lost him entirely; he had no idea where Gregory lived.

"I hope we're doing the right thing..." Linda said with uncertainty in her voice.

"How long can you live like this?" Gregory asked. "You're a high-powered business woman married to a teenage wimp—a boy you don't even love—a boy who can only be a drag on your career...darling, you deserve the best and I'm going to see that you get it."

Just then they stopped at a traffic light and Gregory took her in his arms and kissed her full on the lips.

Watching from the car behind them, John saw their faces pressed together and once again wondered: What the hell is going on here?

When Gregory stepped on the accelerator, he smiled and decided to play a game with the young boy; he'd drive like he was trying to lose him; he figured John, after watching them kiss at the traffic light would be beside himself and would drive like a maniac to stay up with them.

"Gregory," Linda said as she rested her head on his shoulder, "he's not a teenager—he's twenty-one...."

He chuckled and replied, "Oh yeah that's right—you're officially not robbing the cradle anymore—he's finally reached the age of consent."

That brought a small laugh from Linda's lips. "You know, like I said before, I really don't know what I was thinking...I mean, yeah, sure—he's the cutest thing I'd ever seen and I really was hot for him, but...."

"But you're a grown woman—nine-years older than him—and now you want a real man who can put out that raging fire in your pussy...you had your fun with him but you're an adult now and it's time to move on to adult fun...and from what you said, his tiny prick could never give you what you need..."

"I swear," she said, "his dick is so small I feel sorry for him...I mean, at least he was good with his hands and mouth, but a woman needs...well, you know...."

"Yeah," he chuckled. "A woman needs a man's cock inside her—not a little boy's dick...darling, your dirty talk has gotten me hard—rub my cock--squeeze my cock for me."

She was now accustomed to following his orders. They started their affair a month earlier, and now she knew what was expected of her: obedience, pure and simple. He was her boss in and out of the office; and best of all, his commands thrilled her in a way her husband never could—he was demanding and forceful--her pussy flooded whenever he spoke to her that way.

Her small hand caressed the length and girth of his manhood. His wonderful cock that had given her so much enjoyment; and so many orgasms in the short time they'd been together.

They were at another stop light when he said: "Let's have a little fun with needle-dick...put your head in my crotch, baby...give my cock a kiss---he'll wonder what his sweet wife is doing---I guarantee, he won't believe his own eyes."

Linda lowered her face to his crotch and breathed the musky smell from his cock and balls. She pressed her full lips on the outline of his cock inside his slacks. She swooned as his manly aroma completely engulfed her senses.

John watched wide-eyed as the silhouette of his wife's head disappeared from his view.

What the hell? John thought to himself. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?

When the light turned green Gregory sped off. They were close to his house, and he wanted that last image ingrained in the boys mind.

John parked the car behind Gregory's Jag and watched in disbelief as the older man and his wife walked arm-in-arm towards the front door. He didn't like what he had seen all night, and now he was trembling; his nerves on edge; he feared a confrontation with his wife's boss was inevitable. He ran the short distance to the door.

Once inside, Gregory's wealth and taste was obvious. John gasped out loud at the expensive furnishings. Dark colors; deep leather sofa, loveseat and chairs. This was a 'man-cave' he envied; one he knew he would never have.

Linda, on the other hand, had already been there several times. She had grimaced at first sight; then in subsequent trips made mental notes of softening the color scheme, and replacing the leather with something more appealing, more feminine. She had envisioned the shopping spree she'd have once she and Gregory married.

"Johnny-boy," Gregory's voice boomed, "Go pour us some wine over there..."

John saw where he'd pointed and walked to a large, ornate liquor and wine cabinet. Everything in the house was expensive wood and professionally crafted.

To his consternation, Linda and Gregory sat side-by-side on the couch; their thighs touching. John settled into a very comfortable leather chair directly across from them.

They spoke of work, and other people at work. John remained silent. They laughed and gazed into each other's eyes...it was painfully obvious to the boy that his wife was very close to this man. They talked as though he wasn't even there. Then it happened: during one brief silence they leaned into each other and kissed on the lips.

John's blood boiled-over. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

Gregory gave him a sharp look of disapproval at being interrupted. "Sit there and be quiet, Johnny-boy—adults are having a conversation here..."

Gregory's voice had a dark, threatening tone. It scared John—he sat in silence and watched them set down their wine glasses. They openly embraced before him. Their kisses grew more passionate. Suddenly, Gregory's hand caressed his wife's breasts through the sheer fabric of her blouse. His strong hand kneaded the supple mounds drawing gasps and groans from his wife.

"STOP IT---I'M RIGHT HERE DAMNIT---STOP IT!!" the boy shouted and leapt from his chair and lunged at Gregory.

John was no fighter. He wasn't prepared for the older man's quick reflexes. Gregory pushed himself up with his legs while at the same time hurling a vicious punch to John's mid-section. The boy collapsed to his knees and fought for air; Gregory's large hand wrapped around his throat, cutting off any chance for oxygen. John sputtered and coughed; the hand around his neck squeezed even tighter. He really thought he was going to suffocate to death.

Gregory spoke to him inches away; his handsome face contorted into an ugly and menacing scowl.

"Little boy," he began. "You are going to sit here and watch how a real man pleasures a woman...I am going to have my way with your wife and you're going to watch every second of it...if you try to stop me, I will cause you more pain than you've ever felt in your miserable little life...I'm going to fuck your wife before your very eyes...."

Through his choking and wheezing for oxygen, John had heard every word and became more frightened than he'd ever known. His confusion and fear left him paralyzed; he knew he was no match for this crazy, strong man.

Then Gregory continued: "Johnny-boy, take your clothes off—I may want your assistance when I ravish your wife..."

WHAT? His mind screamed. "No, I can't do that...." he whined.

Suddenly Gregory's hand gripped John's tie and he yanked upwards, the tie closed tight around his neck; the man almost lifted John off his knees with the tie around his neck. The boy's mind reeled with abject shock—the crazy man was going to strangle him to death with his own tie. John's hands clawed at the noose around his neck. Just before he thought he would black-out, Gregory loosened his grip on the tie.

"When I tell you to do something you are going to say, "Yes, Sir," then do it immediately...I'm not going to repeat myself again—TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!"

The boy's instinct for self-preservation kicked-in; he couldn't take any more pain and he realized there was no way out of this. Maybe if he went along he would survive the night intact.

"Y-Yes, S-Sir..." he said and began undressing. And as he took his clothes off, he heard his wife snicker and he snuck a glance only to see a self-satisfied smirk on her face that hurt him much more deeply than Gregory's physical violence.

"Sit straight-up on your knees...clasp your hands behind your neck...spread your knees further apart—they should be pointing outwards at an angle...yes, very good..." Gregory said as John shed the bikini briefs, his last remaining vestige of modesty. He was now totally nude in front of his wife and her boss.

He could feel his genitals hanging obscenely between his legs. Tears clouded his eyes: he was forced to pose before them in what he considered to be the most submissive and humiliating position possible. He didn't know why they were doing this to him; all he knew for sure was he wanted it to end.

Suddenly, Gregory knelt on the floor behind him; John felt the man's large hands caressing his back, then they reached around him and stroked his chest and breasts.

He refused to admit to himself that the hands massaging him felt wonderful. Gregory dropped his right hand down and began caressing the boy's buttocks. Kneading and squeezing the soft flesh. His other hand pinched John's nipples; Gregory alternated between nipples and squeezed and rolled them between his thumb and forefinger.

The boy closed his eyes and desperately fought against the sensual touches of another man. His penis had begun to stir, and the last thing in the world he wanted was to show these two that he could become aroused by a man.

When Gregory's hand dropped lower still, and his finger suddenly came in contact with the boy's anus, John tried to close his legs together.

"Do not move..." Gregory whispered in his ear. "...stay as you are, or I will take your tiny balls in my hand and crush them until you pass out from the pain...."

The hair on the boy's neck stood straight in abject fear of having this crazy man squeeze his balls with his vise-like grip.

John closed his eyes when he felt the man's finger begin to massage the area from his anus to perineum. Softly; oh-so tantalizingly slow. The boy's penis began to rise. The attention to his nipples and anus were too much; he soon had a full-blown erection—his humiliation was complete.

Suddenly, Gregory removed his hands and rejoined Linda on the couch. The boy felt their burning gaze as they stared at his crotch.

And then the verbal abuse started, just as he knew it would.

"Amazing..." said Gregory. "Do you feel anything at all when he sticks that little thing inside you?"

Linda chuckled and said bitterly: "Are you kidding? What is there to feel? Your finger feels bigger inside me than that thing...."

Don't they know I'm right here, the boy wondered incredulously. Don't they realize I can hear every word they're saying....

His wife laughed then continued: "You want to hear something funny? One night I caught him measuring himself in the bathroom..."

"What was he doing?" Gregory asked.

She giggled as she told the story: "The door was open just far enough for me to see him...he didn't think I was there...he thought I was still watching tv...anyway, he had a tape measure...I watched him measure it from the base to the tip, and then, if that isn't funny enough—he wrapped the tape around his dick and measured the diameter, too...I had to run out of the room so he couldn't hear me laughing...and to answer your question—no, I can't feel a thing when he sticks that needle-dick inside me."

When their laughter died down, Gregory said: "Look at me, boy!"

John raised his eyes and through cloudy vision looked at Gregory. He wanted to die—he wanted to run away and hide and never see these two inhuman creatures ever again. He wanted to break down and cry, but he refused to give them the satisfaction.

"So, needle-dick, just how small are you? Tell us your measurements...what is your length and girth?" Gregory sneered in the boy's horror-stricken face.

When John was slow to respond, Gregory leaned in closer and threatened the boy: "Needle-dick, I will tell you this just one more time: when I ask a question—you will answer immediately—when I tell you to do something—you will not hesitate...if you make me angry in any way—I will lift you off the floor by your scrotum...I will dangle you in the air by your balls—think about that!"

Gregory sat back on the couch and said: "I'll give you one more chance, needle-dick—what is your length and girth? And be specific!"

When the boy opened his mouth his ears heard a strange voice.

"M-My length is three-and-a-half inches, and—"

"LENGTH OF WHAT, NEEDLE-DICK?" Gregory shouted.

A single teardrop rolled down the boy's face as he said: "The length of my needle-dick is three-and-a-half-inches, and...and the diameter of my needle-dick is three-quarters-of-an-inch...."

When Gregory and Linda broke out in laughter, Johnny hung his head and stared at the floor.

"Lift your head, boy—I want you to watch how a real man makes love to your wife!"

Finally, Gregory turned his attention to Linda. They kissed and groped one another. When Gregory opened the front of Linda's dress and her ample breasts spilled into view it was almost too much for John to watch: another man stroking and kneading his own wife's breasts, and worst of all, she was enjoying it.

"Darling, you've given me a raging hard-on--let's show needle-dick what a man's penis looks like—open my pants and take out my cock..."

John heard his wife moan and watched in amazement as she eagerly obeyed the crude command.

A little too eager, John thought as he was forced to watch his pretty wife frantically tear at her bosses slacks to get them open. When his seven-inch cock sprang into view, John felt his breath catch in his throat.

"NEEDLE-DICK!!" Gregory shouted.

"Y-Yes, Sir?" John replied.

"Keep your eyes on my manly cock, is that understood?"

"Y-Yes, Sir," the defeated boy replied, then said without coaxing, "I will keep my eyes on your manly cock, Sir."

John heard the older man chuckling. "Good boy..."

The young man pretended it was all a dream, or a movie, or whatever...the harsh reality he witnessed before him was unthinkable.

His mind wandered back in time to the party where he met Gregory. They had spoken for a long time. Gregory had seemed interested in him and his life, and they talked about many fascinating topics. John was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to talk with a very rich and successful man, and that the man was actually interested in what he had to say. John thought they had connected; he believed they shared a common bond.

And then there was tonight. He was like a totally different human being....

"NEEDLE-DICK!!" he heard Gregory shout.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Undress your wife...get her naked for me so I can fuck her!"

"Y-Yes, Sir."

He'd undressed her dozens of times before they made love. It was one of his favorite things to do; it was like unwrapping a gift.

As the boy was stripping his wife, Gregory was shedding his clothes, as well. When they were both naked, Gregory sat on the edge of the couch, and said: "Darling, sit on my cock with your back to me...I want needle-dick to get a close-up look of my cock fucking your pussy..."

"Oh, God, Yesssssss...." was all Linda could say as she quickly scrambled to her feet then straddled Gregory's thighs; her dripping cunt mere inches from his cockhead. She needed it bad; she lowered her hips and tried to impale herself on his magnificent cock. He stopped her; he held her hips in his strong hands.

"No, darling," Gregory said, "...I want needle-dick to put my cock inside you...do it now, boy!"

His heart sank. The final indignity, he thought as he shuffled forward on his knees. He had never touched a man's penis before but he couldn't risk making Gregory mad so his small hand grasped the shaft and he aimed it at his wife's open cunt. He fitted the bulbous glans between her engorged pussy-lips.

Once again, tears filled his eyes as he watched his wife feverishly lower her hips to take another man's cock into her pussy.

"NEEDLE-DICK!!"

"Y-Yes, Sir?"

"Hold my balls while I fuck your wife!"

Just when he thought it couldn't get worse he was proven wrong again. Gregory's large scrotum was protruding over the edge of the couch. John took a deep breath then reached out and cradled the older man's balls as he watched his wife slide her cunt up-and-down the big, manly cock. The ball sac in his small hand was extremely heavy.

"Use both hands...massage my balls while your lovely wife rides my cock!"

"Y-Yes, Sir..."

In his position, he couldn't help but watch the intense fucking; the manly cock sliding easily into his wife's small hole.

His wife was making noises of pleasure he'd never heard from her before. Almost screaming; her cries of joy were an assault on his ears. He'd never made her cry out before, any girl, for that matter, and her every scream plunged the dagger of inadequacy deeper into his already broken heart.

"NEEDLE-DICK!!"

Oh God—now what? "Y-Yes, Sir?"

"Are you watching my manly cock fuck your wife's pussy?"

SOB!! "Y-Y-Yes, Sir..."

"Yes, Sir WHAT?"

What does he want from me? Why is he doing this?

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,235 Followers