His Servant Ch. 02

Story Info
A night at the Boar's Nest.
2.6k words
4.5
9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own Dukes of Hazzard, not making any money, just cheap thrills.

Warnings: Slash, Incest, BDSM, Slave Fic, OOC, Solo

Rating: FRAO

*

Luke smiled at Daisy as she came over to their table, two beers already on the tray she carried. "Those for us?" he asked, motioning towards the mugs.

Daisy flashed one of her beautiful smiles his way. "Of course sugar, got to take care of my two favorite cousins, don't I?"

Luke looked at her thoughtfully, "Alright Daisy, what's wrong with your jeep?"

"Now Luke can't I just want to be nice to my cousins?"

"Sure ya can, but the only time you refer to us as your favorite cousins is when you want something," he replied. "So, what do ya need?"

Daisy chuckled, "Alright, you caught me, I do need a little help with my jeep. I think the plugs need cleaned, but I just don't have time to take care of it. Not if I'm going to help Mary Beth get Sue Ann's baby shower set up," she explained.

"Okay, do you have somewhere to go tomorrow?"

"Yes Luke," Daisy replied, sounding a bit exasperated. "I have to help Mary Beth, weren't you listening?"

"Can she come pick you up so me and Bo can work on your jeep?"

"I doubt it, she has a lot to do herself."

Luke nodded, "Alright then, I'll have Bo give you a ride to her place. Can't work on the jeep if it ain't at the house."

Daisy smiled brightly and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Luke, I knew I could count on you."

Bo sat quietly, listening to his cousins so intently that he didn't notice the pretty girl headed his way. The hand landing on his shoulder made him jump. Looking up, he saw Tammy Lee Morris, a local girl just returned from a year in Atlanta. "Hey Tammy," he smiled at the beautiful blonde. Though he wasn't interested in the girl, he knew, even without Luke's order, that he needed to act normal in public.

Tammy easily returned the smile. She had enjoyed her year in Atlanta, living with her aunt and attending beauty college, but she had missed the scenery in Hazzard. Since returning she had spent her free time checking out the men in town, choosing which one she would favor with her attention. "Hey Bo, I hear you're the best dancer in Hazzard," she smiled.

Bo grinned, "I heard that too Tammy."

"So you gonna prove it?" she asked, flashing him a challenging grin.

Mentally marking down two swats, Bo nodded. "Would you like to dance Tammy?"

Tammy grinned, "I'd love to Bo."

Luke watched as Bo led Tammy onto the dance floor, he too making a note of the two swats Bo was to receive. He knew it wasn't exactly fair to punish Bo for doing what was necessary to prevent anybody from discovering their new relationship. However, he was aware, after reading his cousin's fantasies that it was what the younger man wanted. Luke loved Bo and though sexual thoughts towards the blond had come up over the years, he had always pushed them aside, until now. Reading those words and seeing the drawings was the most liberating thing he'd ever experienced, freeing him to explore the desire for his cousin that he had forced himself to ignore in the past. Of course, he hadn't considered this type of relationship before, but Luke was a natural leader, making it relatively easy to step into the role of master. Luke was pulled from his musings by a hand on his shoulder and soon he too was on the dance floor.

After three dances, Bo and Tammy made their way back to the table. He had seen Luke dancing with Donna Jo, so he wasn't surprised to see the couple now sitting at the table. Jealousy flared to life and he forced it down, but not before Luke narrowed his eyes at him and Bo knew he'd seen it. Pulling out a chair for Tammy, he waited for her to sit down. No sooner had he sat down, but Tammy and Donna Jo were up and headed for the restroom.

Luke smiled at the girls, waiting until they were out of earshot to lean across the table. "You know each dance counts, even if it's with the same girl, same with the kisses." He wasn't worried about anybody else overhearing them, if they did, they'd only assume that the Duke boys had some sort of bet going.

Bo scowled, "That ain't fair," he protested.

Luke raised one eyebrow, "Excuse me," he said in a warning tone.

Bo swallowed hard, "Sorry," he mumbled so that only Luke could hear.

Luke nodded, silently marking five extra swats for the defiance, deciding to ignore the show of jealousy for now. Still, Bo would have to learn that there was no fair or unfair in this relationship. Truthfully he wouldn't mind exploring a relationship with his cousin that didn't involve dominance and submission, but if this was what Bo wanted, then he would fulfill the fantasy to the best of his ability. In all fairness, he had to admit he was enjoying it too. There was something compelling, almost addicting, in the knowledge that Bo was giving him absolute control over him, even to the point that he could order him to fuck another man and he'd do it.

"Miss me?" Tammy asked, spreading herself over Bo's lap and kissing him soundly.

Bo naturally returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around the leggy blonde as she deepened the kiss. "Of course," he grinned as the kiss ended. "Want a beer darlin?"

Tammy reached for the beer setting in front of Bo and handed it to him. "I'll just share your's," she told him, kissing him soundly after he had taken a sip. "It tastes so much better this way, don't ya think?" she teased.

Bo smiled, "Oh yeah." He groaned as another kiss was bestowed on him and he added yet another three swats, bringing the total to twelve. "Damn girl, you don't know what you're doing to me."

Tammy rubbed her bottom against his lap, "We could do something about that," she suggested in a sultry voice.

Bo leaned forward nuzzling her neck, hiding from her the desperate look he shot Luke's way.

Luke nearly laughed at the look on Bo's face. He couldn't help enjoying the irony of his cousin's reaction to the beautiful blonde in his lap. Only yesterday he would have been out the door, Tammy right behind him, before Luke had a chance to blink. "Come on Bo, we need to get home and take care of the evening chores," he said, getting to his feet.

"Aw Luke, can't you take care of it yourself?" Bo begged, knowing it would look odd to anybody who knew him if he didn't try to get out of it.

"I could," Luke admitted, "but I'm not going to. Now come on," Luke ordered in his typical way.

Bo sighed, "Sorry Tammy, maybe some other time," he apologized. Gently moving the girl off his lap, he stood up and followed Luke out of the bar.

Luke didn't say a word, simply climbed into the General and waited for Bo to get behind the wheel. He started a silent countdown, knowing Bo would never make it all the way home without saying something. ...five, four, three, two, one and there it was.

"I'm sorry master," Bo quietly spoke.

Luke smiled, "What exactly are you apologizing for pet?"

"For whining about your rules master."

Luke's smile grew, "I'm glad you understand what you did wrong." He couldn't miss the smile that grew on Bo's face at the praise. "Of course, you'll still need to be punished for your defiance. I think an extra five swats will do this time, how many does that make pet?"

Bo sighed, but he didn't dare protest, "Seventeen master."

Luke nodded, "I'm glad to see you kept an accurate count. I would have hated to punish you for failing. When we get home I want you to go in the house, strip and bend over the back of the couch. We'll take care of the evening chores after you receive your punishment."

"Yes master," Bo sighed. He knew Luke was aware that receiving the punishment first would make his chores more uncomfortable to perform, he suspected that was the reason for it.

A few minutes later they pulled into the drive, Bo parking the car in its usual spot. Climbing out he headed inside. It didn't take him long to carry out his orders, giving him nothing to do but wait.

Luke took his time getting out of the General. He wanted to give Bo time to get undressed and in position before he went inside. He knew that the anticipation of the punishment would increase the sting as muscles involuntarily tensed during the wait. Walking inside, he went first to the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water. Moving to the doorway, he leaned against the frame, watching Bo.

Bo twitched, becoming more nervous the longer Luke watched him. In spite of himself a small whimper escaped his lips. "Please master," he whispered.

"Please what pet?" Luke smirked.

"Please punish me and get it over with master."

Luke wasn't surprised, even when they were kids the waiting had always been the worst part of any punishment for Bo. "Are you sure you want me to punish you?"

"Yes master."

Luke smirked, moving over to the couch and stepping behind it. Rubbing his hand over Bo's ass, he grinned at the twitch from the blonde. "Count them pet," he ordered just as his hand came down on the left cheek, leaving a red imprint.

"One master," Bo yelped, just barely getting the words out before a second swat landed on the opposite cheek. "Two master," and so it went, the swats falling in a steady rhythm that made his cock throb with an aching need. With a sigh of relief, Bo finally breathed out the final number, "Seventeen master."

"You did very well pet," Luke praised, his hand rubbing over the reddened skin, soothing the sting. "Straighten up pet," he softly ordered. He smiled at the blush that grew on Bo's face, until the skin there matched the skin on his ass in color. "Are you embarrassed pet?"

Bo nodded, wishing he could hide his hard cock from Luke. "I shouldn't react like this to a spanking master."

"Of course you should," Luke argued. "A true submissive would enjoy such a light punishment."

"Light?" Bo yelped.

"Are you saying it wasn't light pet?" Luke challenged him.

Bo immediately shook his head, denying the charge. "No master, I was just surprised. Um, master, can I ask a question?"

"What is it pet?"

Bo hesitated, he wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer. "What do you call a harsh punishment master?"

Luke reached out, running his hand over Bo's cheek in a soft caress. "One that makes you cry and/or scream pet, anything else is a light correction."

"Yes master."

"Would you like to do something about that pet?" Luke asked, nodding towards Bo's hard cock.

"Please master," Bo replied in a relieved tone. He'd been afraid that Luke would refuse him again.

"You may jerk yourself off pet, if you're willing to lick the cum from your fingers and belly afterwards."

"Thank you master," came Bo's sincere response. It wasn't the first time he'd tasted his own cum. Until Luke had agreed to be his dominant, fulfilling the fantasy he'd had for a few years now, eating his own cum had been the only part of his fantasy he could truly experience.

"Go to the bathroom and get the vaseline and then go lie on your bed," Luke ordered the younger man. Luke smiled, amused by how quickly Bo left the room to comply with the order. Counting to five, he followed the blonde. He wasn't surprised to find him already on his bed, his proud cock waving in the air and the jar of vaseline sitting on the nightstand. "Coat your fingers pet, fuck yourself while you're jacking off."

"Yes master," Bo obeyed with a wide grin. Applying a thick coating of grease to the first two fingers of his left hand, Bo spread his long legs, pushing first one and then the other into his body. Moaning loudly, he began to stroke his cock, matching the rhythm to that of the fingers in his ass.

"Tell me what you're feeling pet," Luke ordered, his voice thick with desire.

Bo nodded, licking his lips. "It's so good master, it feels like the most right thing I've ever done master. I just wish it was more. I wish it was your cock inside me, so thick and long, pounding into me just like my fingers are now master. I can feel the pleasure building master, making my body beg for more, harder, faster, god yes," Bo cried out, matching actions to words. "Please master, please let me cum master," he begged, the need quickly becoming too strong.

Luke watched, listening to Bo beg as he fisted his own hard cock, holding out on giving permission until he knew that the blonde was too far gone to hold back. "Cum for me pet," he groaned, his own cock hard and aching for release. Stepping closer to the bed, he sped up his strokes, cumming almost in the same moment as Bo, spilling his seed across the younger man's stomach.

Bo's whole body tensed, his back arching as his toes dug into the sheets. Moans of pleasure filled the room as he shot his load onto his stomach, his cum mixing with Luke's. His muscles trembling, he dropped back onto the bed, staring up at Luke with a goofy smile on his face. "Thank you master," he sighed. "Can I clean your cock master?" he asked, unconsciously licking his lips as his stare shifted to Luke's softening cock.

"Not this time pet, but you do have a mess to clean up," Luke smiled, glancing at his stomach.

Bo smiled, "Yes master." Bringing his hand to his mouth, he began to lick his cum from his fingers.

Luke watched, enjoying the sight of Bo eating his own cum. It wasn't the fact that he was tasting himself as much as the fact that he so easily obeyed the orders Luke gave him. "Tomorrow, after chores and fixing Daisy's jeep, we'll go to Atlanta and get some toys. Whenever we are in the store, you will refer to me as master and keep your eyes down as a sign of respect for me and the other dominants in the building."

"Yes master," Bo nodded. Scooping the last drop of cum from his belly, he licked it from his fingers. "Thank you master."

"You're welcome pet," Luke smiled. "Get dressed now, we have chores to take care of. After chores, I want you to fix supper for us while I shower."

"Yes master." Getting up, Bo pulled out some clothes better suited to work and got dressed.

Luke changed at the same time, "Don't take too long pet, we have a lot to do tomorrow." Without another word, Luke left the room.

Bo smiled, following Luke outside and to the barn. Whistling happily, he got to work on the chores. His mind wasn't in Hazzard, however, it had already traveled to the next day and the things they would buy in Atlanta. He could hardly wait.

TBC

Hope y'all liked it. Please feed the muse with reviews.