His Side of the Story

Story Info
Jeff contemplates his cuckoldry.
2.4k words
3.18
69.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bound and blindfolded, I had plenty of time to reflect on my situation.

I had confessed my desire to be cuckolded to my girlfriend, Shawna. I had not known that she had any kind of interest in the subject, so I was apprehensive about broaching the subject to her. However, after several years of passionate lovemaking, she turned to me and expressed her desire, her need to be fucked, like I could not give her.

The moment of my cuckold role was upon me, and I felt inadequate and small before her. I begged her to fuck a cock that she deserved – a real man’s cock, whose proportions put my own length and girth to shame. After admitting my inadequacy she relegated me to the role of clit-sucker, forcing me to accept her dominance over me and my little pecker.

During the course of that evening’s intercourse – or lack thereof – she demanded that I admit my shortcomings and that I present her to another man who could really satisfy her. As she demanded the reasons why I felt inadequate to her needs, she climaxed, shuddering, spilling her wet love-juices over my face and left me drooling into her pussy. She then insisted that if I felt that I was not satisfying her the way a woman should be, then as her boyfriend it was up to me to make sure that she was getting the kind of action she deserved.

I had known for quite a while that my boss, Jason, was quite the lady’s man. He stood just under 6 feet tall, with blonde hair and a body that expressed exactly the amount of time that he spent in the workout room – which was considerable. He was a no-nonsense, demanding, arrogant asshole – just the type of man that I knew that my wife craved to possess in her innermost fantasies. Shawna, like many other individuals, has the desire to attempt to exert her strength and utterly fail against a dominant personality. I could never give her that satisfaction, but I knew that Jason could.

I wandered into Jason’s office on a breezy fall afternoon, with the pretext of clarifying some figures that I had been working on in my department. He questioned me briefly on the documents, asking and approving what I considered to be the most effective course of action, and then asked me if there was anything else that I wanted. I couldn’t resist this lure.

“Actually, sir, I was coming to ask you for a favor of a more personal nature.” I said.

“What is it?” he demanded.

“Well, I’ve got this problem at home…” I began.

“This is work, Jeff. This is no place to attempt to solve these personal problems of yours. I expect you to do your job, and no more. You’ve been doing it quite well and there’s no need for any kind of personal involvement at work.”

“Sir, it’s my wife…” I began again.

Jason looked at me again, a hard look.

“Go on.”

“She doesn’t quite… well, what I’m trying to say is that she doesn’t… she won’t… she’s just not as, well, frisky as she used to be.”

He scribbled something on the back of his card, handed it to me and said, “Tell her I’ll have a word with her.”

II

I brought the card back to Shawna, with several kinky accessories that I thought might facilitate our fantasy. However, when I arrived home, I realized that it was clearly MY fantasy, not hers, but that she was willing to “suffer” through it in order to please me. She humiliated me verbally and demanded that I degrade myself in order for her to go through with the fantasy. I could not think of a pet name for myself and eventually she decided upon “Dickless” as the name of choice. When she named me, I could not help but come in my pants, realizing that I could not satisfy her sexually and that I was truly dickless to her. She smirked as she saw the small stain on the front of my khaki’s.

I could only imagine what she would look like in that outfit. I had bought it for her with my own fantasy in mind, imagining the sexy black dress stretched tight against her curvaceous body, baring her figure to Jason. I had also bought the dress with him in mind – after all, I wanted him to lust for her, desire her beyond any other woman he might encounter.

I lay there on the couch, shivering with pleasure and anticipation, as I imagined what Shawna was enduring for me… having to sacrifice our relationship for the benefit of sex. Suddenly I felt guilty… what if she didn’t enjoy herself, or if she felt guilty afterward? Anew, I felt ashamed of myself, that I could ask my loving girlfriend such a brazen favor, that she become a slut for another man just to satisfy my desires!

‘She really does deserve better than me,’ I thought.

Jason confirmed my thoughts the next day.

“I guess it’s about time we found out what’s got your wife so uptight?” he asked me as he sauntered in to my office. “I’ve got to admit, with everything you’ve told me about Shawna, she seems quite a delightful little piece. Do you think she’s ready for me?”

I was a little taken aback by Jason’s enthusiastic double entendres and stammered, “I think she’s ready, yes….”

“Have you assured her that I’ll be a perfect gentleman?” he asked. “I wouldn’t want to intrude anywhere I wasn’t wanted.”

“Yes, sir, I have,” I replied nervously. “I didn’t tell her who you were, I just gave her the card that you gave me.”

“Good man, Jeff.” He said. “I’m sure you’ll be satisfied after the evening’s over.” With that, Jason walked out of my office, leaving me red-faced and sweating.

When I arrived home, Shawna was dressed in nothing but her lacy black bra and panties that I had procured for her. I began to protest, thinking that this was a bad idea, but Shawna forestalled me.

“You wanted this, now you’re going to get it, dickless. And you’re going to enjoy it… I promise! Now get out of those clothes and get on top of the bed. I’ve got a special surprise for you.” she said. As I lay down on the bed, naked, Shawna grabbed some duct tape and wrapped it around my eyes so that I couldn’t see a thing. Kneeling with her legs on my upper arms, she bound my wrists to the bedposts. Then she bound my hands together with a cord and fastened a belt over my eyes.

The rustling over her dress continued to keep me on edge. I imagined that she was slowly pulling on her black stockings and strapping on her six-inch heels. I could only imagine my beautiful Shawna getting ready to commit herself to another man… Jason, my boss.

I heard her stand up and move towards the door.

“Mistress…” I began.

“See you, dickless.” she replied, and left.

III

I lay in torment for hours, I can not say how long. Images flashed through my head, of my boss and my wife, of Jason and Shawna, intimate, alone, aroused. I thought of how he’d come to dominate me at work, and how she knew how weak and pathetic I really was. My cock and balls shriveled at the thought of my boss entertaining and pleasing my wife. I recalled her laugh, and imagined her laughing at his jokes, as my dick strained at the confines of my restrictive underwear.

Finally, after an interminable, torturous wait, I heard the downstairs door creak open. I heard a giggle, followed by a muffled moan, and finally, a lingered, whispered “good night.”

Unsteady footsteps up the stairs echoed in my mind as I tried to come to grips with the inevitable. Shawna had been to dinner with my boss, and God knows what else transpired. I felt myself stiffen in my restraints, and struggled against them vainly as the door slowly opened over the soft carpet.

Shawna wasted no time in walking over to the bed and sitting down to take her shoes off.

“Have you been a good little boy?” she whispered.

“Yes,” I moaned, my cock standing straight out from my body, fully engorged.

“Would you like to know what happened?”

“Yes,” I replied.

The feel of her open hand striking my stiff cock was a sensation that I had never expected.

“You will address me as Mistress,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress. I’m sorry, Mistress.” I pleaded. “Please tell me of your evening with Jason, Mistress.”

In the dark, I felt her smile.

“Ok, dickless. I’ll tell you what happened.

“First, Jason wanted to know exactly why you had requested this meeting between him and I. I felt no reason to hide the truth from him, so I told him exactly where your performance as of late has been lacking. You have been lacking, haven’t you, dear?” Shawna asked coyly.

“Yes, Mistress, I have been lacking.” I replied. I was breathless. I couldn’t believe that Shawna had forsaken me for my boss.

“Jason was very understanding,” she purred in reply as she began stroking my little prick. “Apparently, it’s not the first time that he’s had to satisfy his underlings’ significant others. You see dear, there’s a philosophy among the apes that runs somewhat similarly. Jason explained this to me. There is one male in the pack that dominates the entire female harem. Do you know what this male is called?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“And what is he called?”

“He… he’s the alpha male, Mistress.”

“Exactly. Jason is the alpha male of your office. He recognizes and tolerates the presence of inferior males, but he will never allow them to challenge him. He is a masterful pack leader, and dominates his females well. Do you understand?”

“Mistress, I… I don’t know what you’re saying.”

She leaned closer, the musky smell of her perfume saturating my senses.

“It means he fucked me better than you ever could, dickless,” Shawna whispered. “I have never felt so… helpless… in my life. The fact that you are even in my life became… insignificant. When I was with Jason, all I could think about was his cock, and how beautiful it was. I worshipped his cock, Jeff. I fell in love with it. I gave myself to him completely, at that moment, knowing that you were at home, bound and helpless, and I was glad about it.

“I know that you married me for all the “right” reasons; your parents found me attractive, successful and intelligent. I know that your parents knew that you could probably never find another woman like me, and were happy accepting me in to their family because I’m the best you could ever hope to acquire.”

My breathing became more rapid, my heartbeat accelerating. I knew that she spoke the truth, and, God help me, her perverse logic excited me.

“But that’s changed with the confession of your fantasy, dickless. I don’t think that you could ever hope to compare with what Jason has shown me tonight.”

“Mistress, what happened with you and Jason?” I begged.

“He took me back to a hotel room and began to seduce me,” she replied. “His manner was completely professional and disinterested… and that’s one of the keys to getting me wet. I ended up confessing to him how much of a disappointment you are in bed, dickless, and how badly I wanted his gorgeous cock inside me.”

“What happened, Mistress?”

“Then he fucked me. He took his beautiful cock and shoved it down my throat. I’ve longed for a real man to do that for a long time. He fucked my mouth like you could only dream of, filling my whole cavity with his monstrosity. I told you, Jeff, I worshipped that cock. There’s nothing like it. I begged for him to keep fucking my mouth, like the slut that I am, and then I begged him to shove it in my pussy.

“And he did. When he penetrated me, Jeff, it was like nothing I had ever felt before. He filled me, beyond my wildest hopes of satisfaction…. But I suppose that’s because I’m used to you.”

Shawna gigged wickedly.

“Do you want to see what he did?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress.” I replied.

“Do you want to taste it?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied again.

“He shot his come my pussy, Jeff,” she replied as she forced my blindfolded head between her thighs. “I want you to lick his come out of me. I want you to feel like you are totally subservient to Jason, because you don’t have a choice any more.”

I began lapping at her sticky thighs, smelling the musky scent of another man’s come – my bosses’ come – on my wife’s wet and willing pussy as she ground her hips into my face. Tentatively at first, and then with growing enthusiasm, I began to tongue the opening of her pussy where the strongest scent was.

“I hope you like the taste, dickless, because there’s going to be a lot more of that from now on. And a lot less of this!” She gave my dicklet a tug. “From now on, you’re going to help me get ready for my dates after I have set them, unless I say otherwise. I think that I may give Jason a call tomorrow and see if he’s free to come over sometime in next few weeks so that I can give him a proper welcome in our bed. What do you think, dickless?”

I tried to answer her question but she simply ground her hips further into my face, groaning with satisfaction.

“It really doesn’t matter what you think though, does it dickless? I guess I have that much to thank you for – for showing me what a woman really deserves. I guess you’ll have to find someplace else to be that night, unless I decide to let you watch. Would you like me to fuck Jason in front of you, dickless?”

It was too much. I couldn’t control myself any longer, I was dizzy with desire. My whole body shook as I experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of my lifetime. My come shot across my belly and sprayed her back with glistening drops. Shawna dismounted and trailed her fingers delicately through the slime on my stomach.

“Is that a yes, then, dickless?” she asked, giggling. I could only nod as she slipped her fingers past my lips and into my eager mouth.