His Slut

Story Info
Should have been.
1.6k words
3.8
34.7k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hung up the phone cursing, and stormed off to the shower. When he was finished showering he jumped in his truck and it was on autopilot. He was mad and he was hurt; who did she thinks she was...

They had been having sex for years, he taught her everything she knew about sex. She was also dating one of his employees the same time she was wiggling her ass around town. A few weeks prior she had an abortion, and she decided she wanted to make a go of it with his employee in a real relationship, not one built on sex.

The knock on the door startled her, she had been thinking about the last few minutes. It startled her even more when she saw him, push past her when she opened the door. " Close the door." was all he said. She turned and closes the door..."who do you think you are? I've told you before, it's not over until I say it's over."

He grabbed a handful of her hair, pushed her back against the door, she started to protest, but he just crushed her mouth with a kiss. Reaching down with one hand he undid her pants and slid his hand down the front, rubbing her pussy through her panties. Soon she was grinding her hips towards his hand, she was even kissing back. When he broke the kiss, she whimpered a little. Looking into his eyes, she spoke softly, "Please." was all she said.

"Please what."

She didn't want to say the words, she knew she shouldn't. But they came out of her mouth "Please fuck me."

"You don't want to fuck me anymore, was what you just said on the phone."

"John please."

"No...maybe later, first there is something you need to do. You have a mess to clean up first."

Looking confused, she asked " What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about Dean. We are going to fix this once and for all because you are going with me, so you can show him what a slut you really are...and that I am the only one for you. You got two minutes to get your ass into my truck, or I am coming back in here and you won't enjoy it."

He walked out the door, glancing at his watch. She stood there in shock. It was a full minute before she realized that he was right. She had been trying to be someone she wasn't. She grabbed her purse and headed out the door. As soon as she climbed in his truck, she knew she wasn't going to enjoy this...but here she was, with the man of her dreams, he knew the same thing she did, she was his and no body had better get in his way.

He pulled his cock out and said quietly but deliberately..."I want to enjoy a good cock sucking, so get at it."

She leaned in across the seat and begin using her oral skills to suck his cock. When they were close to Deans apartment, he grabbed a handful of hair and said, "When I cum, don't swallow, keep it in your mouth."

She increased her speed as well as the amount of pressure her tongue was applying to his cock. She heard him grunt a little and then his cock spasmed and his cum was shooting into her mouth.

She picked her head up and he smiled..."Good girl...now when we get to the door, you are going to let that cum fall out of your mouth, just before you say... I chose John instead."

She shook her head no. He grabbed one of her nipples pinching it hard while he twisted it. Her eyes closed and she wanted to moan, but she knew she would be in trouble if she let the cum out of her mouth. "Let's go." was all he said when he got out of the truck. She didn't move.

She was thinking to herself...there is no way I am going to do this...I should just swallow right now and be done with it, tell John to leave her here. Although after Dean realizes John brought her here, he wasn't going to want her anymore anyway. She started to cry, silent tears streaming down her cheeks. When John opened the door, it was obvious he was quite angry, " I said lets go.". Her head hung down shamefully. When her feet hit the ground, he realized she was crying...he stopped and held her in his arms for just a minute, smoothing the back of her hair with his hand."It's ok...it will all be over soon. You just need to clean up this little mess first, and then Life will go back to normal."

She was greatfull for the moment of tenderness, but realized she still had to complete this task. They walked up to the door, she with her mouth still full of his cum, he smiling like the cat that stole the canary. When they knocked on the door...they were greeted with..."John you really are an asshole."

"Dean she said you needed to know something." nudging her John says "Go ahead hon...tell him why we are here."

As tears fell from her eyes, she opened her mouth and pushed his cum out so it drooled down her chin..."I choose John."

The next thing she knew there was a loud smacking noise and she realized that Dean has just punched John...and knocked him to the ground. Quick decision, run for the protection of Deans arms...or make sure John is ok.

She bent over to check on John, glaring up at Dean..."You didn't have to do that."

Dean yelled at her..."Lucky for you I don't hit women, you really are a slut. Get that piece of shit off my lawn and when he wakes up, tell him I quit." Having said that he slammed the door to his apartment.

She tried to shake John awake...but realized he was down for the count. She took the beer he had in his pocket, opened it and poured it all over his face. His eyes opened, and she said "Come on dumb ass, let's go, I am supposed to get you off his lawn."

They walked over to the truck and as he went to get in, she stopped him..."I am driving."

Surprisingly he didn't argue with her, he walked over to the other side of the truck and got in. She drove them back to his house and helped him into the shower. When he was showered and dried off she made him some soup and delivered his meal to the couch. She busied herself around the house, picking up trash from the Thursday poker game. She washed up the few dishes and when he said..."What are you doing?"

She walked up to him and said..."I was cleaning the mess up from last night. Done eating?"

"Yes, thank you by the way."

"Thank you for what."

"Never mind. What are your plans for the night?"

Laughing at him, she smiled and said, "I guess my plans don't matter anymore...what would you like me to do tonight?"

"I'd like you to stay."

"Good, cause your stuck with me now. Dean was the only chance i had to be away from you and now he is gone." She sat on the couch with him and then had an idea...she laid across his lap.

"What are you doing?"

Smiling she said..."providing an ample target to work off some aggression. Spank my ass until you forgive me...when i am forgiven lets not talk of it again. Over done with gone.

She laid there for what seemed like an eternity waiting for him to start. He was thinking about it. Then the first slap came, followed by one right after another. Her skin had been warmed and now she needed him to turn up the heat. She looked at him and said..."He quit you know."

The spanking got harder. The next words out of her mouth were..."He knocked you out cold you know." Again the smacks got harder still. She knew he wasn't done yet, he still was holding back and now it was time to make sure he didn't hold back, the only way this was going to work was if he got it all out of his system now...no second thoughts, no instant replays in his mind...only that he had punished her and she was forgiven.

She looked up at him, took a deep breath and said, "What are you a pussy, is that all you got?"

That is when the real slaps to her ass came. She had just insulted his manhood by calling him a pussy. When he was finished she had tears rolling out of her eyes, but no sound of crying. "Am I forgiven?" she asked quietly.

"Yes." as he pushed her to the floor and said "Suck my cock and make it last until the game is over. If I cum before the game is over, your going to be sorry."

He leaned back on the couch watching the game while she settled in between his legs with her face buried in his crotch, giving him a blowjob that lasted an hour. When the game was over he said..."Go down stairs and be on your knees when I get there."

She ran down the stairs, stripping and dropping clothes along the way. She waited on his bed for him, on her knees. He fucked her from behind, not letting her cum, only using her pussy to get off in himself. As they collapsed in a heap on the bed, she quietly said...I love you. As she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep herself, he whispered in her ear...I love you too.