His Slutwife Spreads Her Wings

Story Info
Man plans a fantasy-filled night for his wife, with others.
2.8k words
3.92
48.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CCj
CCj
22 Followers

We are at a very elegant, upscale club. Various couples mingle about - you and I have been keeping to ourselves - quietly, but always looking.

I am wearing a long gown, with a daring slit high up one thigh. The gown is a deep blue, sharp contrast to my pale skin and light blue eyes. Underneath I have on matching deep blue thigh highs with a full lace border atop them. Matching high heels. A pearl choker and earrings. Hair pulled up loosely. You are also dressed very elegantly - in a dark suit with a tie that complements my dress. We look so happy and content together. I am wearing a simple band you've given me - telling the rest of the world that I am indeed "taken".

We sip our drinks and share several passionate kisses. I am sitting on your lap and my position allows a lot of leg and stocking to show to others. You notice that there are two well-dressed businessmen nearby, watching us intently. You smile at them and exchange a knowing look. I do not yet notice them. I am engrossed in your kisses and the wine. I'm starting to get just a little lightheaded. You excuse yourself for a moment to refresh our drinks. Unknown to me, you have arranged for the two men to join us in our suite upstairs in the hotel.

As I wait for you to return, the two men smile and approach me. They ask if they may join us, and I smile a bit shyly and tell them I am waiting for someone. They are very polite and well-dressed, good looking, and I smile and invite them to sit down. I am becoming a bit more drunk on the wine and I find myself giggling and being silly.

You are indeed watching us but are deliberately staying out of my sight. One of the men, the taller of the two, takes my hand and kisses it. (A move guaranteed to make me weak). He keeps my hand in his and when I begin to pull away, he moves in closer. I am flattered by his attention but am aware that you could be returning any second. "Please", I tell him, "my husband is on his way back here at this very moment".

He continues to smile and kisses light, feathery kisses up my arm. At the same time, his companion touches his lips to the back of my neck, softly. I feel myself getting dizzy from the attention, the wine and the sexual atmosphere of the club. I try to turn around to look for you, but instead I end up facing his companion and he plants a full, sensuous kiss on my mouth. A long, lingering, deep kiss. I feel as though I am being swept up in a wave of passion, as you and I had been getting rather heated in our kisses and with our wine before you left the table.

Meanwhile the first gentleman has begun to stroke his fingertips up my arm, to my neck, and barely brushes over the fullness of my breast. My gown is cut rather low, exposing quite a bit of the inner curves of my breasts. As I am being kissed deeply, the passion and the wine and the sexual energy begin to take over me. I respond to his kisses, deeply, hungrily. The first man takes his fingertips and traces a line from my neck to my breast and then in between them. Hands roam over my body, across my skin and over the silk of my stockings. I am no longer aware of whose hands are touching me and whose kiss I am so passionately responding to. Lost in the bliss of sexual arousal and desire. Two hungry, energetic, delicious males feeding my every need. Before I can come up for air, I feel yet another hand on me. It is you, my love.

"Oh my God, baby" I stutter from guilt at being 'caught' in such a passionate embrace -- with two strangers nonetheless.

"I don't know what came over me -- it must have been the wine ... oh sweetheart I am SO sorry!"

"Shhh my love" you whisper as you kiss me.

You pull me up off my chair and deeply into an embrace. We are so close I can feel your rock-hard cock pressed up against my tummy as we embrace. The other two men's hands are caressing me -- up my thighs, between my legs, over my breasts -- all in front of you.

I pull away with a shocked look on my face. "Sweetheart?"

You smile in response and the two men wrap their arms around me from either side. I am a bit wobbly from the wine and the passion. They help me walk towards the elevator. I turn to you and whisper, "Sweetheart? Aren't you coming?"

And you reply, "Oh yes, Julie, my darling, I am!"

As we approach the elevator, it slowly begins to dawn on me that YOU have indeed arranged for these two beautiful males to join us upstairs. I turn once before the elevator doors close and catch a glimpse of your sexy, smiling face as the doors close. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world; to be yours; to be your precious but so-naughty wife; your slutwife who fulfills your deepest, most intense fantasies. And in turn you know that you are fulfilling mine. We are both so incredibly fortunate to have found each other.

The elevator is glass -- visible from three sides into the main area of the hotel. There is a crowded party in the lobby and more than a few people are watching the elevator slowly climb up to the top floor. When they look up, they see me with hands palmed against the outer window; they see my gown raised to my hips, exposing my thigh high stockings, heels and sheer panties. A diamond glistens in my navel -- a present from you, my lover, my husband, my safe-keeper.

They also see four male hands caressing up my body -- my legs being slowly stroked and teased, my breasts being fondled and exposed a bit to those down below. You are among those watching; having chosen not to rush upstairs but instead to linger downstairs a bit longer. I am weakening with sexual desire; thoroughly enjoying the feeling of being seduced and caressed by these two incredibly sensual men. Knowing that you, too, are enjoying what is happening to me.

The three of us enter our suite. You have thoughtfully provided roses everywhere, candles, softly dimmed lights, all in full view from our king-sized bed. The mood is perfect for romance and lovemaking. I have tears in my eyes as I realize how incredibly thoughtful you are. Always. You always make me feel like your princess.

There is a video camera in the ceiling -- another present for us to share later, but of course, I don't know that yet. All I know is that I want to explore the deepest depths of my sensuality -- still untapped. And I want to share that with YOU.

I ask one of the men to please go down and bring you upstairs to our suite. I tell him I am afraid that you will be jealous if you're not here with me. They smile and tell me soothingly that it's all right. You've arranged every detail perfectly and I am not to worry.

With that they stand before me and behind me. One reaches to my feet and lifts the lower hem of my gown slowly up my legs. His lips caress my silk stockings as he raises up my dress. The other one kisses my neck, hands cradling my breasts from behind. He opens my dress to fully expose my breasts. I step out of my gown and am now wearing only my sheer panties, stockings and heels. My gown was too sheer for a bra and you preferred that I go without one tonight, so I did. Always wishing to please you.

One hand pulls the clip holding my hair atop my head, sending it loosely down my shoulders. The other man pours a glass of champagne over my hard nipples, down my stomach and rubs a little of the cold liquid over my sheer panties. His hand manages to caress my swollen clit as he rubs there and I cry out. Soft moans escape my lips as he traces the champagne trail with his tongue.

I feel my body being lifted on top of the bed. The men undress before me. One of them slides a silk scarf across my wrists and binds me to the headboard. Instead of being frightened, I am deliciously aroused. You must have shared with them my fantasy of light bondage and my submissive side. That turns me on so much.

One of my legs is raised up and the first gentleman's mouth begins its descent from my thigh down to my foot. I am trembling with anticipation and my pussy is already so very wet. The other man is kissing me, running his hands across my bare breasts. They are a little sticky with champagne and he takes his glass and again pours the cold liquid on my body. We laugh and the men take turns licking it from my body. Across my nipples. Underneath my breasts. On my neck.

I begin to moan softly and desperately want something in my pussy. I am so aroused and so turned on, but the slow, sensual foreplay is making me dizzy with want and need of fulfillment. "Please," I whisper, "fuck me."

The first man takes out his cock and strokes it as I watch. It is shaved smooth and beautifully stiff. The other man does the same and with one hand he lightly runs a fingertip down from my lips, down my neck, over each full breast, across my tummy and lightly over my clit. He leaves his finger there and I push my clit up against it. Wanting that pressure there to relieve the ache I have. He slowly rubs my cunt lips with that wet finger. I watch, as he tastes my juices for the first time. I lick my own lips in anticipation of that sweet taste. He brings his tongue down over my tummy and over my clit with that soft, wet tongue. "Oh my goddddd!"

Not only do I feel a soft, wet mouth on my clit, but I also feel a smooth, very large cock begin to penetrate me. My legs are held down and my arms are tied above my head as I feel the gentle fucking begin. A mouth teasing my naked swollen clit while a cock penetrates my cunt over and over again. Deeply. Rhythmically. I am lost in desire to be completely fulfilled.

It is only then that I notice you watching the three of us. Flesh against flesh. Lips on my clit and a cock in my cunt. You lean over me and kiss me deeply on the mouth. You mouth the words 'I love you' to my lips as I return the same words to you.

I do love you so much.

As you slide your tongue in my mouth, I notice the faint sensation of an unusual taste on your mouth. I am more than little drunk, so my mind is slowly putting together the pieces of what is really going on around me. It's another woman's pussy that I smell and taste on your lips. I blink my eyes several times in disbelief.

As I find you across the bedroom, I notice you have a beautiful young blonde woman with you. She is dressed very slutty -- skimpy miniskirt, stockings, heels like you love. She is watching intently as I am being fucked by the two men. I see your hands caressing her huge breasts as you kiss her neck. Pangs of jealousy hit me hard but yet at the same time I am so very turned on. I see your tongue teasing her mouth and I watch her respond to your kiss.

You know that I am watching, and you want only to increase the pleasure I am feeling. I am so close to my own orgasm, that I begin to lose control. I want to talk to you, to ask you who she is and what the hell she is doing with you, but I simply cannot.

She is smiling and teasing you as the men continue to fuck me harder. I cannot control my orgasm any longer and I cry out that I am cumming. Hard. The cock never stops plunging into me -- faster, wetter, and deeper. The other man continues to suck on my clit and tease my lips with his mouth. I feel another even stronger orgasm coming on.

It is at this moment that you bring the little blonde slut over to me. She leans over me and plants a sensual, seductive kiss on my lips. Her soft hands begin to caress me as she kisses me, as only another woman can. Still the cock is fucking my cunt and still the lips are squeezing my clit.

I feel as I am about to pass out when suddenly the blonde grabs my nipples HARD and pulls them up. "Oh my godddddddd," I scream.

She plunges her tongue deeper in my mouth and continues to pull and twist my rock-hard nipples. She sucks my tongue hard in her mouth. I have never been kissed this way before. The entire episode is caught on videotape for you (and our) pleasure later on.

Of course, I don't know this and I can only think of what on earth must be happening to me. I am so drunk and so aroused and so out-of-control that I can only lie back and let the sensations happen to me. I cannot resist nor fight what I am feeling.

My orgasms are so powerful that one blends into the next. The men switch places and turn me over on all fours. My hands are re-tied and fastened to the bed. This time the blonde slides underneath my body.

For the first time I feel the exquisite sensation of another woman's soft skin and full breasts in contact with my own. Her tongue assaults my mouth, sucking the air right out of me and leaving me no choice but to respond. Her nails dig deeply into my back. From the small of my back, over my ass, and back up to my neck, she is marking me as her personal slut.

The pain mixes with the pleasure and again, it is too intense for words. While she is sucking and holding me down, there is one cock fucking my cunt hard. It's larger than the last cock and penetrating even deeper than before. I feel another sensation too -- a finger circling my tight asshole.

As the cock plunges in and out, the finger begins to probe my tightest hole. The blonde woman takes my clit into her hand and squeezes it hard as the finger rams itself deep in my ass.

I have a cock in my cunt, a finger deep in my ass and her tongue in my mouth and her fingers torturing my clit. She shows me no mercy. I am completely helpless and am on the verge of passing out from the intensity of the pain and the pleasure.

The pain is new; unique; intense; you are watching closely for any signs that they have gone too far. They haven't. Your plan is perfect and just the right amount of everything. I am drunk enough to let loose with my private inhibitions, and aroused enough to make my body demand more from my anonymous lovers.

After I cry out yet another orgasm, I feel the bodies of my newfound lovers begin to slow down. Her kisses become gentle and delicate on my lips. Her tight grip on my clit becomes butterfly-soft pats. Her fingers remove the cock from my cunt and she slides her wet fingers inside me tenderly. He removes his finger from my ass and a soft, wet tongue replaces that feeling there.

Tears of joy run down my face as I cum again - and again - and then --

I see you. Smiling. Tears of joy and love in your eyes too. The lovers leave us alone, for your present to me extended only to the point where the pleasure became pain. You carefully watched and monitored my every move and every sensation.

Tenderly you untie me and as I lower my arms, you pull me into your own. Cradling my naked, well-fucked body up to yours. You stroke my hair and whisper your love as you place soft kisses everywhere. I hold you tight. Close to me.

So much love between us.

Your gift to me is complete. We have the rest of the night to share alone. And we will.

CCj
CCj
22 Followers