His Submissive Comes to Town

Story Info
First face to face meeting with her online Dom.
2.7k words
4.35
14.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The speaker had just made a joke because everyone was laughing, but Cher didn't even notice. Her mind was a million miles away. The laughter jolted her slightly out of her reverie. She was at a seminar about centers for independent living at Auburn University. Normally she would be very attentive to the information being presented. Today, however, she was distracted with thoughts of a fascinating man she had met on the Internet.

She had talked to him through the computer for several months and had shared a particularly erotic fantasy with him. As her online Master he had opened her eyes and fantasies to a world of sexual Dominance and submission that she had never before had the courage to examine. Other men she talked to did not measure up to him, and could no longer hold her interest. She had little or no patience with most of them now.

Over time she had come to trust her Master and his judgment in a way she never had with any man before or since. It helped that he was a law enforcement officer, for she had much admiration and respect for that profession. But, it also had a lot to do with his fair and understanding nature inside and outside of the fantasy. She loved being his bitch. Would any man ever be enough again?

She had told him that she would be coming with some associates to the seminar at the university in his city a few days earlier. He had not said if he would stop by to meet her in person, and she was anxiously watching for signs of him.

She was sitting at the side and toward the back of the large meeting room with her traveling companions. They had no idea what was happening with her as she glanced frequently at the doors and then at the back of the room.

She tried to focus on the speaker but her mind kept drifting to her current sexual fantasy of being with him and serving him as his sex slave. Her pussy had been wet all day from thinking about him. She was dreaming about hearing his voice. She wondered if he had one of those low male voices that she loved. Or would it be smooth and mellow? Would he tell her that he was pleased with her? Would he say some of the things he had written to her? She wanted very much to hear him as well as see him.

Just as she was thinking of a sublime and intimate encounter, she saw the door open out of the corner of her eye. Turning to look she gasped when she saw him there. He was even more handsome than he had appeared in his photo. He entered the room and leaned against the wall next to the door. He was looking around the room and she subconsciously held her breath while she watched him.

Crossing his arms across his chest he continued to survey the crowd. He moved with catlike grace and had the intensity of an eagle in his eyes. Then it happened. He saw her and their eyes locked. Her heart was racing and she could feel herself trembling inside.

He smiled a slow, radiant, sensuous smile and she felt it shoot right down her spine to her cunt. She knew her face must have been turning red as her eyes narrowed with lust. No spoken word could have topped that silent encounter as they looked at one another.

Still smiling, he inclined his head toward the door as an indication that she should meet him outside the room. Then he turned still keeping his eyes on her as he walked out the door.

She had already risen and was leaving the table where she sat. When she reached the door she thought her heart would pound so loudly that it would give her away to the others in the room. And, her knees were feeling a little weak. She could hardly believe she was finally going to be with the man she had been dreaming about for so long. As she entered the hallway outside the room she saw him at the far end.

He opened a door at the end of the hall and motioned with his hand for her to join him there. Scarcely breathing she walked the short distance to the open door and preceded him into the room beyond. She turned to face him.

She started to speak and he put his fingers over her lips indicating that she should be quiet. She obeyed. She saw that they were in a type of supply closet. There were boxes of paper and other office supplies on the shelves that lined the walls. The room was dark except for a little light that came in through a small window high up at the end of the small cramped space. She looked into his magnificent eyes and felt as if she would burst.

"Master," she whispered. Once again he put his fingers on her lips as he put his free hand around her waist and drew her near. He kissed her slowly and tenderly. She put her arms around him and leaned into him, savoring his touch and his mouth on hers. Silently she sighed and closed her eyes.

He kissed her again and again, holding her close. He put a hand on her ass and held her tightly against him as he ground his pelvis into her groin. She could feel his erection beginning. As he let go of her she looked into his eyes. They smiled at each other for a long moment. Then she saw the gleam in his eyes as his smile took on a mischievous quality. He put his hands on her shoulders and began to push her down.

She knew what he wanted and let herself be guided down onto her knees. As she looked at the zipper of his trousers she could hardly believe she was about to touch the cock she had so often dreamt of. While he unbuckled his belt she unzipped his pants. Quickly he pushed them down along with his underwear. There it was, his delicious looking cock.

Without hesitation, she took his stiffening cock between her lips. Sliding her mouth onto it all the way, she slid it in and out until it was wet and slick. Oh, it tasted every bit as good as she imagined. She could feel it getting harder as she slipped it out of her mouth and slowly ran her warm tongue and soft lips around and around as she circled his stiff erection.

She took a moment to lick his balls and then took his cock right back into her mouth. She sucked and slid her mouth up and down on him steadily. She felt him put his hands on her shoulders and begin to squeeze. She knew he was enjoying the blowjob and was getting hot. She sucked harder and faster. She worked her mouth up and down on him rapidly until they both could hear the sounds of sucking and his balls slapping against her chin.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face up tight against him as he fucked her face. She could not move her head but she kept up the sucking pressure of her lips on his rock hard cock. Suddenly he stopped with his cock shoved all the way into her throat. She stifled a cough and gag as he rammed it all the way in again before he pulled out of her mouth.

He reached down and quickly pulled her blouse over her head. She unhooked her bra and he grabbed it and threw it down with her blouse. He pointed to a cardboard box on the floor nearby. She knew what he wanted.

She turned around and pulled her skirt up over her head, revealing that she had not worn any panties. Looking up at him, she saw him smiling. She leaned over the box and took the slave position. Laying her head down on the box, she parted her legs displaying her cunt and asshole to her Master for him to use as he wished.

He immediately knelt behind her and ran his cock the length of her wet slit and then drove it home with one swift shove. She gasped and bit her lip so as not to make any noise. She went weak as he began to hump her and fuck her hard with his wonderful cock. He fucked her hard and fast.

She could hear his breathing quicken as he rammed her over and over. She whimpered softly as he fucked, and fucked, and fucked. Struggling not to moan the way she wanted to, her breathing became harder as she felt herself nearing orgasm. As if he sensed it, he fucked harder and faster. Her cunt and thighs began to tense and jerk as her hot juices flowed like a river over his cock.

She started fucking back onto his delicious penis as every deep powerful stroke found its way straight into her vulnerable pussy. As he impaled her cunt again and again she couldn't suppress a quiet moan, as every stroke that he pounded into her was stronger and harder than the one before.

He fucked her so hard that the only sound they heard was the rhythm of their heavy breathing and the sweet sound of his balls slapping against her snug little pussy.

He slowed a little and she could feel him pull out and guide the head of his cock to her asshole. They had no lubrication except the moisture of her cum on him. So she quickly removed a tiny tube of lip balm from her purse and handed it to him.

She looked back at his handsome face as he squirted some of the lubricant on the head of his dick. While he spread it around on his stiff pulsing shaft he gave her another steely look that she felt all the way to her pussy. And to her delight she found that she was wet and ready once more.

And then he grabbed her hair in one hand and forced her face down onto the box she was leaning on. She couldn't move as he held her head hard and tight against the supply box while he pressed the head of his swollen cock tightly against her asshole. She braced herself. She knew it would hurt, but that it would only be for a minute.

She had told him that her asshole was still virgin territory. And she had begged him in their chats to be the first one to penetrate her hard and deep. So, with no warning and no sign of mercy he pressed his hard cock relentlessly into her tight little hole.

She put her hand over her mouth and bit down on a finger as she held her breath and quietly forced herself to yield to the searing pain that was stretching and ripping into her ass. He had given her no choice to back out even if she wanted to and she had not tried pull away from it either.

He forced her to submit to him all the way as he steadily and insistently penetrated her ass. Soon the pain began to ease and she pushed back against him to make it easier for him to enter her crack. She responded with soft moans of delight as she became accustomed to having him inside her. Then he pushed and pushed, pulling in and out a little until his cock was all the way inside her ass and she was softly moaning with pleasure. Then he started to fuck.

As he slid his cock in and out of her ass, she could feel his balls slapping against her wide-open pussy and bouncing against her clit in the process. She had adjusted to having his stiff organ inside her as he began to fuck faster. So, in response, she stated bucking back as his cock pounded her harder and harder, taking her breath away.

She knew he wanted to slap her ass hard again and again, but he didn't because of the noise. Instead he grabbed her ass cheeks. She could feel his fingernails digging into her flesh as he squeezed and scratched her ass and fucker her again and again. He fucked and fucked pounding her hard and deep. Then he reached up and grabbed her hair again and began to pull.

She had dreamed of this moment for so long. Now he had her in his grip, fucking her ass and pulling her head back until her neck hurt, and she loved it. Then he reached around her as he leaned over her back and grabbed a swaying tit.

He squeezed then he let go of her hair and grabbed the other tit. He pulled on her nipples and he pinched and twisted them as he fucked. He was pounding her ass wildly. Fucking her over and over. He slammed her so hard she had to put out her hands and brace herself on the wall. She loved every second.

"Yes, fuck me Master," she whispered, "Fuck me please." She wanted to fuck back against him, but he was ramming his cock into her ass so hard and fast that she could barely hold her position under his onslaught.

He moaned quietly as he bit into the flesh at the back of her neck. A beastly growl issued from deep in his throat and she could tell his lust was matching her own at that moment. Fucking her ass for all he was worth, he tortured her titties and bit her until she thought he would draw blood. Maybe he already had. She didn't know and didn't care.

She was too far gone in the sexual frenzy as her beautiful Beast used her to sate his passion. She felt him begin to tense, as his growl got deeper. She could feel his hot cum starting to fill her ass. He fucked harder and faster. His cock jerked once more and just knowing he was finally filling her ass with his own precious cum triggered her own orgasm.

Again, her spasms shook her hard as he spurted more of his hot cum into her and she felt it leaking out of her ass, mingling with her own as it dribbled down the inside of her legs. He straightened his back and grabbed her fat ass once again. Digging his fingers into her flesh again he pulled her onto his cock as he made a few more thrusts, releasing the last of his sperm into her now well used ass.

He leaned over again and collapsed on top of her as he wrapped his arms around her. She could hear his hard breathing begin to slow. After a few moments of resting on top of her he straightened up and pulled his cock out of her ass. Not waiting to be asked she turned around and cleaned his cock and balls with her panties.

Looking up she saw he was smiling at her. That beautiful smile made her knees weak once again.

He reached over and grabbed her clothes and handed them to her. She sat up on the box and began to dress. He stood up and pulled up his pants and tidied himself. She had only gotten her bra back on when he bent over and pulled her to her feet. Grabbing her by the hair he kissed her hard, slow and deep. He slapped her ass and smiled at her again, the twinkle still in his eyes. Then he turned and without a word let himself out the door.

As she continued to dress herself, Cher knew he would not be there when she came out of the storage room. When she finished she sat back down on the box. She thought about each second of being with him. It had been far better than anything she had fantasized. She was thrilled that he had come to her. She also knew he would not come back. Then it occurred to her...she still had not heard his voice.

The next night she received a simple email that said:

I enjoyed you very much. You know me well. U have pleased me.