His Tail Tale Heart

Story Info
Alyssa and Leo meet trapped in a cell.
757 words
4.2
15.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adare2009
Adare2009
65 Followers

You can't deny that sanity was lacking from this room. The smell of sweatiness and salt from blood was almost as unpleasant as the shackles around their feet. No one knew the time of day; instead, time could counted by the amount of shallow breathe uttered from your shivering cell mates body. Aside from the severe discomfort, I had to find a way of escape.

These eerie stone walls dimed the entire moon's light shining in through the only window of opportunity for escape. Its bars were old from the weather's natural wear and degradation on them. If there was only some way out of these shackles...

There was nothing. For a long time, there was nothing.

The cell doors open. They bring in a man. But this is the woman's cell, right? He was as naked as we were. By the look of his scars on his long, lean, and subtly muscular body I knew he had been whipped....probably tortured and starved.

His hair was a severe dark brown; it was so close to black. It looks as though he is going to be unconscious for a while.

As the guards shackled him down and then left, the atmosphere became gloomier. There is a tattoo his chest was of a wolf silhouette. It looked vicious and sad at the same time. And his member was...

What am I thinking about?! That should be the last thing on my mind. Sexy strangers with kissable lips and...

Ugh! The place has really made me lose it!

My cell mate has never slept this long. I listened carefully.

She's not breathing, I realized. She'd dead. My cheeks tingled. Then I realized I was crying...no sobbing. We spent so much time together and I never knew her name. She was deaf, and it's hard to use my sign language skills all shackled up to the floor and wall.

Now I truly am alone in this wretched cell with this strange man.

---------------------------------------------

I awoke. I'm still partially blind. I was born with really bad eyesight. I could hear breathing directly ahead of me.

Damn! These shackles are too tight. My hands are numbing.

"Who are you?" I called out, still alarmed that I wasn't alone in this insanity trap.

"I am Alyssa. Who are you?"

There was innocence to her voice that made everything all okay. I shouldn't trust her, but my whole bodies instincts were fighting against it.

With a much internal conflict, I told her my true name anyways. "I'm Leo."

"Hi Leo." I could feel the sadness in her voice.

"Are shackled as well?"

"Yes." The chains rattled a bit. "See?"

"I'm afraid not, my dear. I can't see you too well at all."

"My previous cell mate just died. She's right here next to me on the floor. I saw her go..." The beautiful voice broke out into sobs as she informed me this. I felt the urge to immediately comfort her and wipe her tears away.

Reality, sadly takes these precious moments away. In a couple of days I would need to shift. Unfortunately, shifting and feeding go hand in hand. We weren't werewolves; it's something more sophisticated than that. We don't shift by the moon cycle either. However, shifting is mandatory; I can't suppress the beast for more than a couple of months. By then the beast is volatile and hungry-at its most dangerous state.

I haven't sated mines in months. I've taken a civilized city job, and finally found paying work as a music artist. This job is time-consuming. I didn't have much time for anything- including women and sex altogether.

I'm trapped in here with a woman. I am horny as hell. My wolf is hungry as hell. How did I get myself into such a mess? It's such a terrible mess. I have a strange affinity towards this woman and in a couple of days I'll be strong enough to escape- and unfortunately, strong enough to either rape her or rip her to shreds.

Think! Ok, there has to be a way out of here. Ah! So now my hands are numb. I can feel around these walls but anything useful should be on the floor. Hmm..

"What's in here?" I ask her. "I want to see everything you see, no matter how mundane..."

------------------------ ----------------------

"What's in here?" he asks. His voice is beyond sexy... "I want to see everything you see, no matter how mundane..."

Focus! I was slightly aroused, and at the same time in pain. "I see..."

Adare2009
Adare2009
65 Followers