His Teacher, The Transsexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,436 Followers

Greg was compelled to thrust his hips up at Ms. Sin's sucking mouth. She smiled around his cock, swirling her tongue over the shaft. Ms. Sin let all but the tip fall from her mouth, sticky with spit, she bobbed her head back and forth on it.

Greg couldn't last much longer. It just felt too good. He was inexperienced and when Ms. Sin started rolling his balls in her fingers, he knew he couldn't stop from cumming.

"Ms... MS. SIN! Gonna...!" He called out. To his surprise, Ms. Sin responded by making sure his cock was completely buried in her mouth, she caved her cheeks in, creating a cocoon of pleasure.

Cum pumped through his shaft and shot in gushes from the tip of his cock. Ms. Sin kept her mouth wrapped tightly around him, swallowing the load greedily. Greg struggled for breath, thanking Ms. Sin for what she was doing.

Ms. Sin swallowed the last drops and only then let his shriveling cock fall from her full lips. She flashed a smile at him. Greg, overcome by what they did, pulled her lips to his. Ms. Sin responded by sucking his tongue into her mouth. Greg could even taste his own cum but didn't mind. This was every wet dream come true for him.

Her lips smacked against his as their kiss finally broke. "Thank you.. thank you so much, Ms. Sin." He muttered more words of praise for her wonderful sucking. Ms. Sin unbuttoned her blouse meanwhile and Greg's eyes were treated to the feast of her breasts. She reached around her back and with a quick move pulled her bra off to, dropping that and her blouse on the floor.

The big globes slapped against one another and her nipples looked just too inviting. Greg immediately buried his face into the protruding flesh. His lips and tongue found her swollen nipples and to Ms. Sin's delight, he started to suck on them. She wrapped her hands around his head and cooed.

Greg finally looked up from her breasts and spoke, "I want to make you feel good too, Ms. Sin. Do you want me to... to...?"

He looked so sweet and innocent between Ms. Sin's breasts. Her hands petted his hair gently. She was so turned on that her erection was burning a hole through her skirt.

"You mean return the favor? You should know, Greg, if you we cross this line, there won't be going back. And if we start, we can't stop. I'm so horny."

"I know..." He looked down at the stiff tent in her skirt. His hands slid down her front and squeezed the thick mass in her pants, "What do you want me to do?"

Ms. Sin got up and grabbed her plush desk hair. She pulled it over to Greg's desk and sat down.

"I want you to get down on your knees."

Greg obediently dropped to his knees before Ms. Sin. He looked up at her for further direction. Ms. Sin was naked from the waist up. That wasn't enough. She fumbled with her skirt and dragged it down her thighs and finally off her high heels. She was naked now, sitting in her chair.

Greg's eyes bugged out when he saw her cock fully hard. It was nine or ten inches and looked practically as thick as a baseball bat. Her smooth, hairless balls looked like the eggs of an extinct dinosaur. Ms. Sin giggled at the expression on his face when he saw her cock. She loved that look.

"I'll take another kiss now if you don't mind. Right here." She pointed at her cock.

Greg inched forward on his knees until he was between Ms. Sin's legs. His lips gingerly touched her shaft. It was like electricity shooting through her cock.

"Do that again." Breathlessly, she told him.

Greg took that cue and kissed up and down her veiny shaft. His soft, young lips felt destined for her swollen, rigid cock.

Ms. Sin couldn't wait any longer to get her cock into her sweet mouth. She grabbed her cock and a handful of his hair. Ms. Sin aimed her cock at his mouth, "I'm going to feed you."

Greg opened his mouth wide. She used the opening to push her cock between. The head brushed through his lips, entering his mouth for the first time. She moaned and let it sit there for a minute, taking in all the pleasure.

Ms. Sin fed another inch into Greg's willing mouth. He didn't know what to do with his tongue and flicked it across her cock head. That encouraged her to go deeper. All at once, Greg could feel that giant stick hit the back of his little mouth, he momentarily panicked, trying to pull his mouth off her cock, but Ms. Sin wasn't having that. She held his head tightly.

"Don't work yourself up!"

Greg tried to calm himself down. That was hard when Ms. Sin kept fitting more of her cock meat into his mouth, until the head hit the opening of his throat.

"I want you to create a vacuum seal." She told him.

His lips and wet mouth wrapped tighter around her cock. Ms. Sin threw her head back, keeping her tight grip on his head steady. Her hips started to grind back and forth, jabbing her cock in and out of his mouth. Greg tried to repeat what Ms. Sin had done with his cock, and swirled his tongue around the shaft. Her cock was a lot bigger though. Each time it went deeper in his mouth and pressed into his tight throat.

"I knew I'd have you cock sucking in no time."

Greg suppressed choking on the big meat. He sucked and kept the vacuum seal around this big dragon. He remembered what Ms. Sin had done to him and reached up to rub her balls. His fingers tickled the big nuts.

"You're a fast learner! That feels so fucking good. I'm losing my will power. But I've GOT to have your ass."

Ms. Sin pulled Greg's sucking mouth off her swollen cock. The tip popped out of his mouth, a deep purple color and shiny from his saliva.

"The first cum has to be in your ass. Get your clothes off now."

Greg responded by pulling his shirt off and stripping the pants that had been at his ankles off himself. He threw them in the pile with Ms. Sin's clothing.

Ms. Sin admired the naked body of her young pupil. His pretty cock was hard again. She couldn't wait to get inside his tight little hole.

She pulled Greg into her arms and shoved her tongue into his mouth, tasting where her cock had just been. Ms. Sin's hands ran down Greg's slender back and stopped at his butt cheeks. She kneaded the soft skin which felt so good in her hands. Greg melted in her arms. Her fingers teased his crack.

Ms. Sin brought her hand between their lips and sucked on her finger. He pulled her next finger into his mouth and lewdly did the same. Ms. Sin slid those fingers between his crack and rubbed against his asshole for the first time. This hole was private no more. It was Ms. Sin's to plunder.

"Turn around." She whispered through their kisses.

Greg pulled away and turned his face away from her, turning his butt toward her. Ms. Sin spread his butt cheeks and smiled. She wrapped her arms around his waist and brought his butt down against the tip of her snake.

"Take it easy. Just ease down." Ms. Sin whispered in his ear.

Greg clenched his teeth together as Ms. Sin's cock head pressed through his sphincter. The tight virgin hole could have made Ms. Sin pass out, the intense pleasure was almost too much.

"Urgmumg..mm." Greg struggled to accept the thick cock flesh. Ms. Sin steadily used her arms as leverage to pull him lower and gently pressed upward with her hips, so that her cock dug deeper into his asshole.

"Oooh.. that's good, Greg. You've gotta give it to get it. Where has this Greg been hiding all year? Your grades would be a lot better if I had this ass all along." Ms. Sin moaned.

More and more inches disappeared inside Greg. Finally, Greg's butt cheeks sat flush with her thighs. Ms. Sin held him tight, starting to buck up against him, her body humped his. The tight walls of his ass constricted around her cock.

"Bounce up and down. I want you to ride my cock." Her lips kissed his ear and neck.

Greg lifted himself tentatively from her pole, the pain was intense, but so was the pleasure he felt. Being so filled by cock and being so close to Ms. Sin kept his cock rock hard too. He fell back down on her cock. Ms. Sin felt like her dick was in a vice. A pleasure vice.

"That's it, Greg. Keep that up for me."

Greg's ass gave great resistance with each intake of Ms. Sin's cock. She started snapping her hips up, thrusting her cock into his tiny hole.

"Your... cock... it's so big..."

Ms. Sin thrust every last inch into Greg, "Tell me you like it!" She told him.

"I... I like it. I like it! Your big fucking dick is amazing!" The words popped out his mouth.

"Tell me who owns your ass? Tell who owns it!" Ms. Sin thrust up inside him.

"You do... you do Ms. Sin! My ass is yours. Just please don't stop fucking it!"

"Oh Greg. Dear. I'm gonna have to cum soon. Oh baby, come here!" Ms. Sin lifted Greg's aching ass partially off her cock for a moment so that she could turn his body toward her. They embraced tightly, Ms. Sin's tits pressing against his chest.

Her cock slid all the way to the hilt in his ass again. They kissed each other hungrily. Ms. Sin thrust her cock wildly into his hole. Greg's entire body bounced up and down with each thrust like he was riding a pogo stick instead of Ms. Sin's massive piece of meat.

"Get ready for me to cum! This ass is begging for it!"

"Oh fuck, Ms. Sin, shoot inside me. Do it!"

Ms. Sin threw all her weight into each thrust and was met by Greg's eager humping of her cock.

"Here I COME!"

The second Ms. Sin's cock was buried all the way in Greg's ass, she unleashed her load. The sticky mess flooded Greg's ass. His little hole milked every drop. Their tongues mingled together as their juices did. Ms. Sin's was impossible to ignore as it pumped out of her cock.

"Tell me how you want every drop!"

"Oh I do, Ms. Sin. I want it!"

Ms. Sin didn't let up with her pace, thrusting in and out of him, her balls finally emptied inside him. Cum ran down her cock and off her legs. Both Ms. Sin and Greg struggled to catch their breath. Ms. Sin brought Greg to her tits. He kissed and sucked in her nipple.

A few minutes passed before anyone spoke again.

"Class dismissed." Ms. Sin smiled.

She helped Greg to his feet, admiring the handiwork she had done on his ass.

"So you're going to be the first one here on Monday, right?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Sin. I'll be here. I promise."

Ms. Sin cupped his face and pulled his lips to hers. "Don't make me come looking for you again. I'm not going to be so nice next time."

Greg pulled his clothes back on and waved goodbye. They both knew this was only the beginning.

Ms. Sin looked through her files, picking up her phone, she dialed a number.

"Hello. This is Ms. Sin. I'm Greg's health teacher. I'm calling because I think Greg would really benefit from one-on-one tutoring. Please call me back to set up a schedule..."

Ms. Sin's cock started to grow again, "The sooner the better."

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,436 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
115 Comments
gottaluvitall1gottaluvitall1about 2 months ago

I had many fantasies about female teachers when young.at that time of my life transsexuals were unheard of by me. my loss. I would have loved to have been Greg. P.S if any trans women read this I would happily take tutoring lessens from you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought it was glorious!!! I kept thinking, “THIS is the way every young boy should be introduced to sex and given proper sex education,”

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish i had found a Teacher like Her when I was in School She could have done me every day and I would have hoped I would get to do the same with her

DomFckrDomFckr8 months ago

oOOH Ms Sin as I will ALWAYS remember the First shemale that seduced me when i was only 18 and visiting a dirty bookstore and she treated me to an unforgetable blowjob as I sniffed her female perfume thinking a woman was blowing me as i blasted her mouth. Then imagine stepping out of the booth and just as i did she appeared with a smile. She was black and had big beautiful tits and an amazing figure. I flirted with her and wanted her phone number thinking she was a woman. She instead asked me what i was doing and when i said i had no plans she invited me to her apartment. Thinking i was going to score as a young white boy with a HOT older voluptuous Black woman had me hard and poking my pants out in an instant. And after we awkwardly made it to her apt. she invited me to relax on the couch where ahs asked me if I' like a repeat and of course I did. I kept touching and groping her as she allowed me to free her magnificent tits and play with the nipples. I was quick but not too bad lasting maybe 5-10 minutes for this Goddess and as i finished she allowed me to suck on her tits as i grabbed her as and tried to go for her pussy but she brushed my hand away and grabbed me around the base of my cock. As I was so excited and entfallend to have this chance I quickly sprung a 3rd boner and wanted so much to Fuck her. She said i could but only in the dim light and doggy style in a minute or so. Unbeknownst to me she had prepared her rear for such and occurrence and as she lifted her skirt and slightly pushed her underwear aside I was so anxious and turned on to examine anything. As I had more staying power and she would rock back into me it was hard to tell as she was so lubricated and wet but she wanted me to pound her hard and i just banged away. She seemed to be squealing allot with practically every thrust as i felt like a super stud as she urged me to go harder and as deep as i could and being already excited for having a sext black girl this whites boy put it to it. She wanted my cum and I held out for as long as i could till we were both dripping in sweat as i reached around grabbing her tits as my holding onto anchors and flickering her nipples and pinching tthem driving her crazy. I didn't know that she was cumming until I felt her pussy ass squeezing my cock as the pressure was so good and tight. I powered thru it determined to give her another orgasm as she had her face buried in the pillow just cooing like a bitch in heat. I felt like a super std and wanted to go for a fourth cum as 5 was my record and i wondered if this opprotunity would come again so i was determined to make the best of it and as she obviously was oohing and ahhing and moaning I thought she was enjoying it all. But she suggested a 69 and I not knowing her secret yet (she thought i did) so when she swung around and stuffed her 9" cock into my mouth i was aghast at and then as she engulfed mine to the root base i moaned so much hers slid down my throat as I gave her a deep throating without trying. I had NEVER sucked a cock before and Never met a shemale let alone think there could be one so Hot she would put a majority of women to shame. I wasn't as good but was so turned on and it was so new I wanted her to feel as good as I did and the residue of her cum only incensed me to slobber over it like it was my last meal. I became Bisexual at that moment knowing that it would not be the last cock I sucked and would also put me on a trajectory of being a lifelong "Admirer". Ironically we did have a few more encounters as sadly it was because she was waiting for her boyfriend to return so I knew our time together was limited. It made me sad in a way as most of the ones I met I would compare to her. She was the total package as Beautiful, well hung versatile switch and was so nice in turning me as she was surprised to learn I was her first as it made her treat me even sweeter. I even met a shemale who later became a porn star (shawna) and ironically now instead of finding one to compare I help cute twinks and femboys transition and have also turned a few married cucks into sissy bois that get dressed up and are my little bitches for the night alongside their wives. Most willingly alothough a few came along as a process of me being Dominant and bringing their bisexual side out as I had them go from becoming a cuckold into a creampie eater and then a fluffer and cocksucker eventually taking their virginity. I literally took the virginity of a younger curious bi-guy as I started by giving him a blowjob as i slid the finger in and rubbing his prostate till he had an explosive cum then not taking it out instead sucking him hard again and telling him i was going to add a second finger. as I loosened him up and had him squealing and bouncing all over i told him only ne thing was going to give him a bigger climax. He felt the dildo slidding in ant thought that was it as as he got to the edge i stopped and withdrew telling him to bend over so I could use my hand to power the dildo better. He sort of knew what was coming and once he felt me pressed to his back and me holding his arms backwards he didn't have much of a choice. I told him it could be really great or a Big Pain depending on whether he fought me as I was 6 inches and about 30 pound more and allot more muscle. He gave me just the moment in relaxing to ponder it when i slid all the way in and it was History till i coated his insides and informed him as I came that NOW my DNA was going to make him my Bitch Boi from then on and he was going to do exactly what i liked. The final seal was when he had his first sissygasm and I knew I had created a forever Bottom boy. I now wonder what he would look like in panties, stockings, a bustier and a nice wig, some makeup and heels. Naughty me doing to him what he was curious about only taking him a little further. Just like that Black shemale did to me and this young boy in Health class became a "Teachers Pet" and toy boy as soon she'll have him bound in her bed banging the cum out of him. Maybe i can get lucky and find some hotties to spitroast me or a group of shemales to have a small group like a reverse gangbang fantasy as I almost got close being with 2 at once awhile ago; but it was one after the other and not at once. Umm Liked this story and would Love to Meat Ms Sin

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What is it with these unrealistic 10” dicks “as thick as a baseball bat?” Put some realism into the story rather than the Barnum and Bailey freak show.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tortured by the T-Girl Tutor His world turned upside down and his ass inside out.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Happiest of Endings A massage with a big, hard surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories