His Teen Consort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

That finger was really driving her wild now, reaming out her virgin butt while her coach stimulated her pussy. She couldn't hold back, her body bucking against his hands. "OhGODDDDD... OhmmmmmMMMMM... YESYESYESSSSSSS.." she squealed, shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her. She would never have guessed that her bottom would be so sensitive, and so receptive to such lewd and naughty things.

Jack let her body recover, his middle finger still buried inside her tight ass. He enjoyed the spasmodic clenching of her muscles, and finally let them push his digit out of her hole. He quickly lowered his head to push his tongue deep inside her anal port, bringing squeals from his consort. After a few moments of that he pulled back, gazing at the gaping hole into her behind. "Your asshole is so beautiful Leslie." he whispered. She giggled in response. "I'm going to try the little vibrator now, okay?" he suggested.

"Okay Jack." she responded, lifting her hips a bit more. "I'm ready."

He coated the little vibrator, no more than a half-inch in diameter and seven inches long, with the same lube and pressed the tip against her anal ring which had closed completely. His finger flipped the switch and the toy began to hum softly. To his amazement her butt just relaxed to let the plastic probe sink a good four inches inside. Her cheeks quivered and she mewled softly. Very slight pressure saw the toy slide a further two inches into her asshole. "J-Jack..." she groaned.

"Yes honey?" he replied, twisting the little toy in her butt.

"I-I want to suck your cock - like on the video." Leslie told him. "P-please. Give me your cock." she pleaded.

Without letting go of the humming toy he worked his way around to kneel next to her head, presenting his penis to her lips. She opened her mouth and took half of his meat into her oral orifice, suckling gently as he fucked her butt with the little toy. Jack looked down at his dick, her lips nibbling at it as he moved his hips to slide it in and out a couple of inches. As always, her mouth felt incredible. He turned his attention back to her ass, pushing the vibrator in until just the last quarter-inch was visible outside her clenching ring. She grunted around his meat, working her lips down to his root. Then she surprised him by pulling her lips off of his meat and dipping her head down to take one of his balls in her mouth. "Mmphhhhh fuck my butt Jack... stick that little thing up my nasty hole.." she grunted, resuming her sucking of his dick while he complied with her request.

He flipped the switch to the 'high' setting and began sliding the toy all the way into her butt, then all the way out. The actions of her lips and tongue told him he could do that for a while before she would get off again, and he could take her sucking for a while as well. His hand was in autopilot for a good ten minutes, reaming his young friend's poop chute while she suckled on his manhood. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the beads and reached over to grab them, leaving the vibrator buried to the hilt up her ass. He held the string over Leslie's face, letting the last bead barely touch her skin. Her eys popped open and she pulled her mouth from his organ. "You want .... me to try... those?" she asked. "In my butt?" she giggled. Jack nodded in response, then gently pulled the plastic toy out of her backside.

"I think maybe we should use the sixty-nine position for this babe." he told her, helping her kneel up from the pillows. He rearranged them, then lay down on his back, motioning for Leslie to join him. She laughed, then straddled his face with her crotch before lowering her head to resume her fellatio. Jack gently sucked on her wet clit as his fingers pulled her buttocks apart to open her little browneye. He pushed the first bead halfway into her cunt, then set it against her bunghole and pushed. Leslie let out a muffled grunt as the bead - which was slightly larger in diameter than the toy had been - stretched her sphincter then allowed it to clench closed with the bead inside her ass. He kept up his gentle oral ministrations at her clitoris, and every couple of minutes he pushed another bead up her butt until all eight of them were inside her rectal chute. Then he waited, licking and sucking her pussy while she worked her oral skills on his dick. She began to whimper softly, taking his meat deep into her throat as her body shuddered in proximity to another climax.

Jack tugged gently but persistently on the string.POP came the first bead. Leslie squealed and jumped in response. Another persistent tug. POP came the second bead. "MMMMMPHHHHGAGHHHH" she squealed, her body jerking now. By the time he had pulled the fourth bead from her anus Leslie had begun to shake and shudder, squealing on his cock as she experienced the most intense orgasm ever. Jack gave her a minute, then pulled the fifth bead, his hips now jerking as he fucked into her face. On bead number seven she was beyond passion, and his cock jerked and twitched, spurting his semen into her throat as she sucked his balls dry. The last bead was almost too much as she jammed a finger up his ass - a huge surprise to both of them - and forced the head of his cock to the back of her throat. She was gurgling on his organ as he yanked her cheeks apart to gaze at her puffy, reddened asshole. He knew she would ask him to fuck her ass with his cock sooner or later, and felt his penis force another spurt into Leslie's mouth at the thought. He put the tip of his index finger at her rear entry and slipped it inside easily, bringing a long groan from the girl; but not a hint of resistance. With his digit in her bottom and his cock in her mouth, they both slowly came down from the peak again. Her muscles spasmed on his finger as her lips suckled his meat until finally Leslie rolled off of him and collapsed on her back next to him, her chest still heaving from the exertion.

Her body still trembled, every nerve in a heightened state from the intense lust she had experienced. She felt his hand on her hip, and it was as if he had the power to ease her tension. "Mmmmm... oh my god Jack... just... oh my god..." Leslie said hoarsely, reaching around to take his hand in hers. "Can it get any better than that?" she asked, adding a weak laugh. Her loins tingled all the way from her still-sensitive clit to her still-spasming asshole, and it would be many long minutes before she would recover. They both sat up, leaning against the sofa. The video was still playing, showing an older man pushing his penis into the butthole of another petite young girl. "J-Jack... are we..." she began, her hand gripping his knee.

"We can try it when you are ready honey. No rush." Jack responded. Her hand absent-mindedly brushed his dick and it twitched in response.

"Your dick wants my virgin ass Jack!" she laughed. "Admit it."

Jack laughed with her. "Oh sweetie I won't lie. He wouldn't turn it down." He hadn't expected to have this conversation this early in their relationship; but her sweet butt was almost too much to resist. His dick had wanted her sweet tush since she was younger, when she had begun to blossom into the hot babe she was today.

He turned off the video player and chose something benign on the television, and they slowly dressed each other in preparation for the arrival of Leslie's ride home. They quickly picked up all of the 'sex stuff', cleaning it thoroughly before putting it away in the cabinet. Her ride was right on time, and they bid each other good night once again.

Holy crap this girl is hot! he thought, pouring another bourbon to calm his nerves. Their next session would be a big one, he knew that...

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12