His Temptation

Story Info
Just another day in the life of James and his Ginger.
4.9k words
4.25
9.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Temptation –

The house was dark, the main room only lit by the flickering of the many candles she so loved. The TV was off, the forlorn Playstation 3 resting beside it, unused and unloved for the evening's entertainment. In the distant kitchen the remains of the evening meal, lovingly prepared by the both of them had been washed and cleaned away, as was their tradition, the home tidy for the morning.

The girl, a young woman in her early 20's, rested on the couch. She was dressed as she had been instructed, a short black mini-skirt of the sort that caused passing men to think lewd thoughts concealed her perfect ass, while a simple black zip-down jacket concealed the tanktop that was her only other garment. Panties shoes, socks, even her bra had been abandoned by her masters order, and she could not help but feel a shiver of cold upon the evening indoor air. At least her breasts were comfortable enough, her skinny form boasting a stunning B cup, almost large enough to qualify as a C, although the extra sensitive nipples nature had blessed her with felt oddly stimulated against the rough fabric of the top. Her legs were folded before her, one atop the other her head leaning back on the couch, her eyes closed. This too, was part of her instructions which had been neatly handed to her in an envelope after dinner. She had rushed to obey without question, vanishing into their shared room to put on the required garments, only to discover that when she had returned, her master was gone.

Master...

Her mind loved the thought, the sound of the word. A free pale hand traced up her top and brushed against the other item that she wore, although you could hardly call it a garment. It was simple really, a leather band attached by buckle around her neck, a small ring hanging down over her windpipe. The collar of a submissive, the sign she wore every day to scream at the world that her mind and her soul belonged so utterly to him. It would be pointless to try to put it into words, the aching of her heart, the shivering of her skin, the look in their shared eyes when they gazed upon the other. But the finger now tracing over the collar was all the reminder and understanding she needed to know where she belonged. She knew not where he had gone, but she did not complain, she followed her orders, knowing, longing for him to be back to share whatever surprises and pleasures the evening would bring.

James, although she never called him that, was waiting in the kitchen. Dressed as simply as the girl he wore a dark purple shirt, black jeans, and a pair of boxer shorts. He too, like the girl wore no socks or shoes but for him there was a more practical reason. His eyes, brilliantly blue, watched the girl in the candlelight, the flicking shades of yellow glinting off her rare and precious ginger hair, worn loose and free causing it to pool around the back of her head.

He knew that he would have her tonight. It would not be the first of course, the couple had long since performed every depraved act that they hand a mind to do so since they met those few short years ago. But that had never made any difference; it had never been less special, less passionate. Every time was different and unique, and he knew tonight would be no different. Slowly now, he walked towards her unclothed feet making no trace of noise as they stalked upon the carpet the girl, his Temptation, unaware of his steady approach.

A sharp intake of breath was the first thing that caught her mind and body as she felt a hand lash out from behind the couch and grapple around her neck, thumb on onside, forefinger on the other applying just enough pressure to make breathing difficult, but not impossible.

'Daddy?..'

The word slipped from her lips as she tried to lift her head further backwards to get a look at her attacker, the hand that had formerly been playing with her collar attempting in vain to prize off the hand around her neck. But he was standing too far back his head just out of her line of sight, and the struggling only making the pressure on her neck all the harder. Already her mind was racing, the space between her legs growing hot. The harder she struggled the more helpless she felt, a fucktoy for his amusement.

'Good Evening Pet... You look, delicious. A proper little slut.'

'Only for you, Daddy...'

She continued to struggle, but she had never really been able to overpower him, the hand locked at her neck remained there, even now both her hands were struggling to remove the threat.

'Only for me? I've seen you wear those clothes out before. I've seen the way you've let other men look at you. You know you had other men before me.'

'I'm sorry Daddy, I never meant...'

With a lighting movement James stepped around the couch his hand never leaving her neck as he came to stand before her, his legs brushing against hers as he looked down on his captive slut. Before the sentence was even finished his free hand lashed out, capturing a beautiful handful of hair near the roots, fingers balling into a fist as he gained complete control of her head. The girl's eyes grew wide as she looked up at him, her sentence abruptly changing into a strangled.

'Sir...'

James' voice continued on however, his harsh tone brooking no argument, no remorse, no escape, his hand tightening against her hair as if reminding his little whore all the pain he could make her suffer at but a whim.

'You owe me, whore, you owe me more than you could explain, and you're not done paying it back. On your knees!'

Struggling forward the ginger attempted to comply with her orders but apparently not fast enough for the older man. Her head and neck yanked uncomfortably forward even as she struggled, the result being an uncomfortable landing at His feet, naked knees slamming into the carpet as her pretty features came to eyelevel with the growing bulge in his crotch. At least the hand about her throat slipped away, making the breathing easier, although part of her twisted mind knew that really she wanted it back...

'You know what I want my little fucktoy, don't you? Give me what I want, or I'll take it out on your ass.'

A little nod escaped the girl, her hands obediently rising to undo the jeans, pulling them down to around his ankles, before repeating the motion as quickly as she might with his boxers. As the garments started to slide away, his cock broke three. Nothing special perhaps, a seven inch long shaft, not to thick or thin, just right in fact, to be rammed all the way up to the hilt in her throat. A lesson that she remembered well, for that first night she had thought perhaps she might choke to death. Since then it had become easier of course, hours of throatfucking breaking her into the role, but every time she saw the cock hanging before her lips all the memories of helplessly having her face shafted came rushing back, the helplessness and abuse doing nothing but making her hotter and damper her twisted mind eager for the abuse to come.

'That's better. Now look up and open wide.'

She did as she was bidden, brown eyes rising to meet his own blue ones, her lips parting as wide as she was able. There was not even time for a simple 'Yes Sir' before she found her head dragged forwards by the hair, a good four inches introduced rapidly to her mouth, her tongue already starting to move as best as it was able as her masters cock forced it's way even deeper. Five inches, six.. her hands pushed out against his legs, trying automatically to push him away, but it was no use. Two hands were on the back of her head now, and she was about to gag, the fullness of him buried inside her. She couldn't breathe she couldn't think, she...

Then it began to slide out, swiftly, her tongue tracing elegant patterns on his receding head, the salty warm taste of precum making her mouth water all the more. The breather did not last long however, his cock forcing its way back into her with wild abandon as he settled into his favorite pattern of facefucking, her head helpless in his hands. She could try and resist him with her teeth of course, but once again, prior experience had taught her that that path was never worth following. Just thinking about it made her ass ache in sympathetic pain. It was easier... And for the part of her mind that could attempt to think, much more enjoyable to just go with the flow, to open herself as wide as may and let him side his warm shaft right down her throat. She might gag, certainly breathing through her nose alone had been a hard won talent but there was something...

Her train of thought was abandoned as the rough hands intensified their grip on her head, forcing her forward, James' cock hitting the back of her throat and pressing deep in, no further sliding in and out as he held her there face buried in his crotch the smell of his manhood assaulting her noise. A weak moan escaped her, a mistake perhaps as it allowed his cock a good half a centimeter further down. Her tongue licked, or tried to, at the shaft which kept itself thrust deeply in her.

God...

She was so helpless, held in place her lovers hands thick in her hair her mouth filled with his essence, she couldn't help it. She needed release; the fire between her legs was unbearable. Her fingers slipped from her master's leg, first heading to the floor, and then rapidly sliding up her own. Thank the lord she hadn't worn any panties, she wanted to, she needed too... A shiver went down her spine as fond her mark, two elegant fingers taking herself in deep.

'Whore!'

Suddenly, her mouth was filled with a fresh rush of air, her slender form thrown away as James at first yanked her head free of his cock and then abandoned her hair tossing her back into the couch. Spread backwards against it her legs parted and her tiny black skirt hitched up where she had slipped in her fingers; she knew her sin was revealed for him to see. She should of never had done it, she knew she was not allowed to please herself without His consent, but she had been so desperate, she needed him, needed more. Now he had seen her, must have been watching her break the rules, and she would be punished.

'Did I say you could please yourself, slut?'

'No Sir...'

She shrunk back away from him against the couch, her voice soft as she raised her gaze from his moist cock up to his wrathful features. He could be so harsh when he wanted to be.

'Then why are you doing it? Are you breaking your rules again?'

'No Sir... I mean, yes, but, I wanted...'

Before the sentence could be finished she felt her neck snap to the side and the familiar feel of her ears ringing. A hand rushed up to her face, the other still resting upon her pussy, to feel the fresh heat that was her cheek. There was something about being slapped that... Suddenly her hand was torn away, James' strong grip about her wrist yanking the limb away from her features, this time he delivered another stinging slap, a backhand and worse than the first. A tear welled in her eye with the sudden pain of it all, but a trace of defiance was still in her eyes. Her free hand raised in an attempt to defend herself from further assault, but that to was then snatched.

'You're mine wench. I'm going to take you, and use you, and you're going to beg for every second, or find yourself alone on the cold floor.'

'Daddy... I...'

She forced the words out, even as he discarded his grip on her arms, crouching before her as his fingers sort a different target. She could still fight, but she was terrified he'd leave her. It had happened before, one time she had pushed too far and fought too hard, that she'd been abandoned, soaking wet and alone on the bed, arms tied to the bed head, her pussy crying for attention. He'd just sat back and watched her squirm, his cock in hand jacking himself off while her eyes screamed out in regret. Then he'd came, across her breasts and neck, roughly slid two fingers into her pussy, and then walked out the door. By the time he'd returned ten minutes later, she knew that she could never take that again. Now was no different.

Her body fell limp, hands dropping to her sides as he took a hold of the zipper and roughly pulled it down, tugging the top over her unresisting shoulders moments later. Next he yanked the tank top up, exposing her smooth stomach and her unconcealed breasts, his eyes fixated upon them, his figure and pose suggesting more and more a man lost in lust.

'That's better. You like being exposed for your master don't you, little whore?'

She nodded weakly. It was true, there wasn't much more that got her off than lying helpless and exposed before him, after he'd already begun using her body, when she could still taste his cock in her throat, when she knew what was coming.

'Show me those breasts.'

The girl knew what he meant. Her hands raised off the floor and cupped her milky orbs, massaging them, playing with them, her fingers rubbing across those oh so sensitive nipples as her eyes looked up at him. Already, one of James' hands had retreated from her, returning to his cock which she stroked up and down with a regular motion, his eyes fixated on her performance. Onwards she continued, her motions getting stronger, more determined as her body got more and more frustrated. Why wouldn't he just fuck her? The wait was what she both hated and loved the most about sex, desperation was just such a difficult motion to savor, but every moment he held off from fucking her was one more moment she could fantasize about doing it, and one more moment that made her eventual surrender and use better.

'Enough.'

He stopped her with a word, her arms dropping back to the floor immediately as he gave the command, years of inbuilt discipline making the act almost natural. His hands now took her by the shoulders, holding and pinning her against the couch as he leaned in and kissed her. Not on the mouth of course, this was not the time for that, but on her neck, her shoulders, her ears, a never ending series of kisses, and the occasional bite, first one side, then the other. Briefly as he switched sides his lips hovered before hers, as if daring her to kiss him, but as she leaned out, he coldly moved aside before returning to his assault on her neck.

Twitching now, she struggled against his grip, but the hold was relentless and the more she fought the harder the pressure on her shoulders became.

Then, he started downwards without another word, a final bite to her neck before his lips reached her breasts. First gently, then harder, moving around across her nipples, teasing her nibbling at the soft skin, caressing them with a brief lick of the tongue. Intensifying her struggle, she tried to twist herself away, but it was no good. The way she was held, she couldn't even reach her hand around to try to please herself, although she knew that would be a terrible mistake.

Just as she thought she couldn't take anymore, his hands dropped from her shoulders to her legs. His head lifting he backed off a little, and then with that some formidable iron grip pulled her forwards, dragging her uncomfortably across the carpet for a moment so that she was lying with her head against the couch, and her legs spread. Her tank top was tugged up uncomfortably around her shoulders, and the jacket still worn upon her arms but not her body seriously restricted her freedom of movement. None of that seemed to concern James however, as his hand reached forward and casually flicked her damp skirt away from her sodden pussy.

'My my... You do have a wet little cunt don't you? I told you were a slut. I've done nothing but use you, and you're dripping... Let me clean that up.'

Down came his head, and suddenly she could feel the warmth of his breath and the feel of his tongue licking slowly against her clit.

'Ooohh... Daddy...'

She couldn't help the murmur; there was little that felt more incredible than having his head buried down there. By way of appreciation she spread her legs as far as she could, allowing him easy access. A shudder and a sigh quickly took her, as his licking adopted a steady hard pace, only broken by the moments he paused to take her clit fully into his mouth, nibbling it gently while flicking it with his tongue. Quickly, sighs became moans, and then loud ones. She loved being loud, mostly because she knew he loved it just as much. As long as there was no-one around to pry, she'd scream for him every other night.

The licking intensified now, quick darts of his tongue now entering her pussy full on, her master as always greatly enjoying the taste of her wetness, a sign of her appreciation and lust for him.

'Oh Daddy... More... Please, don't stop...'

She begged, she always begged for him in the end one way or another. Sometimes he made her beg before she even got to touch his cock, other times to cum, or be fucked. It was an important reminder of her place, that without her obedience, she got nothing.

Ohh...

Another shudder wracked her body and she cried out. He had paused, his tongue now deep inside her pussy, writhing about inside rapidly, a feeling that you could never achieve with a finger. Already filled with quite enough tensision from the wait she shuddered again, the words she had always known she would utter escaping her lips.

'Oh Daddy, please... Please let your little whore cum.'

There was no response, only the shaking of his head from side to side, the movement as much a trick to provide variation in pleasuring as it was a response.

'Oh no, Daddy, please, I need to cum, please let me...'

This time his head lifted, eyes locking with hers as a finger traced lightly up her leg before plunging deep into her.

'No.'

The single cold word hung there as he started working her with the finger, pushing deep inside, in and out. Then, two fingers, both working together taking her deep and rapidly, his thrusts strong and regular.

'Please... I'll do anything Daddy, please let your little girl cum...'

Another moan escaped her, then another, trembles gripping her body.

'Please!'

Suddenly, his head lowered and she uncontrollably moaned again, holding herself on the edge only by sheer force of willpower as he started to enthusiastically lick her shaven pussy while fingering her. Oh god... She couldn't hold on any longer, she couldn't... She...

'Cum slut.'

The two words were all she needed. A half scream escaped her well used throat as she twisted, her body writing as the orgasm subsided. The torture below did not however, his tongue back to work on her as soon as his words had been uttered, his fingers... Oh god now there were three, working her in and out. She was so unbelievably wet and the orgasm had done nothing for her sex drive. Her brain was breaking now, logical thought drifting out the window. She needed to be fucked, she needed to feel him inside her, to be wanted to be used...

'Daddy, fuck me. Please I need you to fuck me.'

Her hands returned from her side to her breasts, heedless of the punishment that might be inflicted on her. He would want to see wouldn't he? It would show him she was being a good slut, that she was doing what he enjoyed, make him want to fuck her. ... She shuddered and moaned as her fingers found those sensitive nipples...

'Oh... Please... Sir... Fuck me... Take me... Use me... Please...'

Abruptly the torture stopped, the girl already part way to her second climax of the night. James' still clad in his shirt moved atop her, his hands landing once more on her shoulders, pinning her to the floor. Her sodden cunt offered no resistance whatsoever as James' rock had shaft, still damp from her saliva slid straight into her pussy, the action eliciting a moan from her master, and an even louder one from the girl herself.

'Oh... Daddy...'

The words seemed mindless and repetitive, but decent conversation was not on her mind as he forced himself in as deep as he could, his hands keeping her pinned, her own hands trapped between his chest and hers, still playing with her breasts. No sooner was he all the way in than he withdrew, sliding in and out, hard and fast. No gentle beginning, no teasing, just straightforward hard fucking.

12