His Toy

Story Info
Sometimes bad is exactly what you need from her.
1.6k words
3.88
21.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the door open below and I smile. You are early or I've taken to long, either way I know I may not have time to finish before you reach the bedroom.

"Where are you, Toy?" I don't answer. It will make it worse but I am to far gone. I continue to piston the two fingers in and out of my sopping wet pussy, and rub my engorged clit with my other hand. I am panting, working hard to come as I hear you hit the second floor landing. "TOY, do NOT make me ask again!" So close, I can't possible answer you, my voice would give me away so I just keep at it. I hear the low growl come from you and before I have time to look up and smile, you yank both my hands over my head. I whimper, thrashing around, whining that I just needed a minute more. My eyes make contact with yours and I hold my tongue. "Wise decision, slut, probably the only one you have made today!" I smile at you, lowering my eyes to your chin.

"Yes, Sir, thank you." You drag me off the bed and head for the wall cuffs, slamming me hard, I keep quiet but I take a moment run one of my feet up the inside of your leg.

"You really are pushing your luck, Toy." I just nod at you but your breath has sped up a bit so I lose the smile. You shackle me to the wall and walk off. My clit is throbbing just watching you storm around the room and I take the unsupervised moment to rub my legs together. You turn, walking towards me and I feel the hairbrush smack my thigh before I see it in your hand. I jerk and you kneel down, shackling my feet, my last hope to cum, stolen from me.

You stand up and grab my hair, brushing it up into a top knot. Looping something around the base then braiding it up, I hear the familiar click of the D-ring hooking to the loop and my head is pulled up straight until I am on my tippy toes to keep the my hair from be yanked. Tying off the rope attached to my hair, you walk over, loosen the chain and spin me around, quickly making them biting tight once more. Without hesitation I feel that brush that I both love and hate come cracking down on my ass cheek. I squirm. Your voice is low and soft, not a good sigh. "Hold still, Toy, you wanted this." I hear you rustling around behind me and my ankle is grabbed. The ballet boot goes on snuggly; you lace it like a pro. In minutes you have both of them and I am forced on my tippy toes, ankles straining.

The smile has left my face. I hate these boots and I know how far I have pushed you that I've been put into them. You remain on your knees and start to use the brush once more, smacking up and down both legs, the inside of my thighs. I struggle to hold still and remain quiet but as a blow lands on my now cherry red ass, I yelp loudly. "Oh, now that one was real." You stand up, hand rubbing over the redness you've created with one hand, the other sliding between my legs to glide a finger into me. "As I thought, as wet as when I began. What do you say, Toy?"

"Thank you, Sir." You laugh, reaching around and hefting my tits, wrapping some rope around them tightly, the blood restricted before you even finish the finally knot. "Mmm, such a well formed, Toy I have." You flick my nipples hard and I cringe, moaning softly. "It's time to use that mouth of yours, Toy." You set about lowering me to the floor, my hair still pulled tight. You take out a blindfold and I whine. "You shouldn't have been bad. I know how you like to watch me strip but bad Toys just get darkness." I want to yank my head away from the blindfold but I'm tied to tight and one last whimper is all I get. More rustling is heard and then the familiar feel of your cock being pressed to my lips. "Work it well, Toy, you never know where I will be putting it and your spit is the only lube you get!" I open my mouth and accept you in willingly. I can't move much but this isn't about that. You fuck my face hard, denying me any fun I may take in the slow licking or teasing of a prolonged blowjob. You batter my mouth with your hardness and I make moaning noises as your precum hit's my tongue.

My hair is your handle and spittle runs down my chin as you pump away. You give an extra tug on sore scalp and I am tempted to press my teeth down a bit but as if sensing this you snarl. "Don't!" I press my tongue up to make the friction tighter and look up at you, eyes full of innocence. You just shake your head and continue to pump. I do my best to suck hard, the suction sound filling the air as you move, my tongue catching just the very underside under the head and you hiss, "Enough"! You pull yourself free and with a few tugs I am on my knees, ass in the air, head jerked back uncomfortably by my hair. There was never any doubt what you were going to do. I sealed that by masturbating when you told me not too. I feel a hand on each of my ass cheeks and the head of your cock is pressed firmly to my tight hole. You reach under me and rub my clit a few times, muttering, "Relax." And I obey. I take a few deep breaths and as I let the second one out you press hard, the familiar burn accompanied by your low hiss, is all that fills my mind.

Your hand grabs my hair once more and the other starts to slowly stroke my clit. I moan, pushing back against you, ignoring the burn, the pain giving way to the rhythm of your fingers. "Don't you dare cum, Toy! Not until I give you permission." I whimper.

"Yes, Sir, thank you." I contract my ass, squeezing you harder, working to give you so much pleasure that you will forget you are mad at me. You chuckle, you know what I am up too and I receive a sharp smack on the ass for it.

"Don't rush me, Toy!"

"I would never, Sir. You just feel so good." I know you aren't buying it but your hips move faster and the sound of your flesh hitting mine makes me groan. I sigh as you release my hair and I am so into the pounding that I almost miss the smell of menthol. I cringe and start to beg. "No please, Sir. I will be good." But you laugh, laying much of your body on me like a weight putting strain on the rope entwined in my hair, you whisper in my ear, your hand moving away from my clit.

"You always say you will be good when you get caught, Toy. One day I may believe you." And your finger is back, the muscle rub dabbed lightly on my clit, starting to make it heat up immediately. I jerk back into you hard and get the satisfaction of a grunt from you. You sit up and start to fuck my ass with abandon. I'm lost in sensations, trying to think of anything but my burning clit, and the need to cum. You buck one last time with a loud guttural sound close to a growl, filling my ass with your seed.

"Now Sir, may I cum?" But I've asked to soon, I know this, you've not finished those finally satisfied thrusts, your voice says it all.

"Will you never learn? No, Toy you may not cum yet." You are annoyed; I've interrupted when I should have been quiet. You reach under and my tortured clit is rubbed fast and hard. It takes all my willpower to not just float away on the wave that has built inside me. You move away, pulling yourself to your feet in front of my face. You grip the blindfold and yank it free.

"Clean me, Toy and if you do it well, I may let you cum." I hate this too and you know it I see it in your eyes, that same satisfied look you always get because you know I will. I will do it because I will do anything for you. I take you into mouth, ignoring the dank taste of my body mixed with your cum and suck you clean. This time you take great care to pull out and allow my tongue to lick along each side, the smile never leaves your face. I do so, I look up at you and I suck our combined tastes from the cock I love and my pussy stays sopping wet. You know this. My smell has mixed in the air and when you are sure you are clean, you reach down and start to untie my tits. I can't hold back the scream as the blood rushes to them and you take great care to pinch both nipples. You grab my hair, tugging it, I am breathing hard as you get it loose.

I still don't know if you will let me cum or if you are just getting read to tie me in another way. I almost start to cry as you reach around to rub my clit saying, "Someday you will learn, Toy but until then, I will enjoy teaching you. Now, cum for me"! And I do. I scream your name and babble thank you until I can barely hold myself up.