His Treasure

Story Info
First meeting with Master is not what She expected.
2.9k words
4
14.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel was riding in a train to finally go and be in the arms of her Master. She looked out the window of the train, her mind thinking of meeting him. She had waited for this moment oh so long. Finally, in a few hours she would be there. Her excitement was building, but so was her nervousness --- not fear --- just the nervousness of how things will go. She thought of the instructions he had given her. She tried to remember if she packed all he had told her to. She laughed to herself, "Sure hope you have, girl. For it is to late now." Thinking of the toys he told her to bring and some of his other instructions excited her.

She could feel her pussy becoming more moist just thinking of these things. Master had not let her cum for the last week, saying he wanted her built up for their first time together. This didn't mean he had not played with her or made her play alone for him, it only meant she had not cum, which was even worse. Her body longed so badly to cum, and these thoughts were not helping her. She tried not to think, but just being so close to meeting with her Master was all it took to make her body need.

She felt her heartbeat speed up as the conductors said it would be 20 minutes till in the town she was going to. She also felt her body becoming even more excited that in a short while she would be in his arms.

The train finally pulled up at the station and she got off. Her Master had given her instructions as to what to do from here. She found a pay phone, called a taxi, and went to the hotel. She checked into the hotel and went to her room with the bellboy, who was to carry her bags and make sure she got in the room.

On the elevator she could feel him looking at her. Master had told her to wear her short black miniskirt and a very sheer low cut black shirt. He liked others to see what is his and covet it. She could tell, by how the bellboy kept looking down her shirt, that this sure was his feeling. She smiled to herself.

After he carried her bags into the room, he went on telling her where things were. She knew he was only doing this to stay longer. She thanked him and handed him a tip, then started to unpack her things.

Getting out the toy bag, she took out the toys and arranged them on the dresser as Master had told her to do. She then unpacked her personal items and took them into bathroom. She started to run warm water into the tub, then added her bath bubbles for long bubble bath that Master had instructed her to do.

She was to take a long bath and play for him but not to cum. She undressed and got into the tub. Her mind and body were so excited. She put some shower gel in her hand and started massaging her breasts slowly, pinching her nipples, and playing with her breasts. Her mind was imagining that in just a short time they would be Master's hands touching her.

She was laid back in tub and slowly let her hand move down her body. She rubbed her clit slowly and let her fingers run up and down her slit, not going inside herself for Master had warned her not to do so. She was to play for at least 15 minutes. As she lay there playing and thinking of her Master, before she even realized how close she was, she felt her pussy tightening up getting so close to cumming. She stopped and thought wow that was close. By now it had been almost 30 minutes since she got there. She got out of tub, placed a towel around her and went back out to main room.

Master at first had wanted her totally naked, kneeling in middle of bed. But then he saw how this made her feel uneasy, so he had agreed she could wear the short sheer silk black gown she had bought last week. It only came to where pussy started and was cut so low; you could see most of her large breasts. The gown was so sheer, you could see her nipples through it but still it made her feel a little more at ease. She knew it would not stay on long anyways. She dried herself off, put on the gown and took another look around room; to be sure all was as he had told her for it to be.

She then went to the phone and called him. He answered the phone and she said the only thing he had told her to say, "Your Angel girl is here, Master."

He said, "Thank You, My girl. Master will be there soon."

They hung up and she made sure the door was unlocked and then sat down on the bed. She moved to the middle of bed and kneeled with her legs parted, head lowered, arms at side and waited for her Master.

She heard the door open but knew not to look up. She could see his legs as he walked close to the bed. She knew not to look up till he told her to and not to speak till he greeted her or asked her a question. It was so hard to follow these rules. Here was her Master, only inches away from her for the first time. She fought so hard to keep her position and not to break his rules.

He was at end of bed; she could feel his eyes looking at her. He walked to each side of the bed looking at his submissive and her body that is now his. He reached out and touched her hair softly, running his hands through it slowly.

His touch got to be more firm and she felt him pulling her head back slowly by her hair. She let her body relax as he did so. He pulled her only part way back she could now see his face; it was so hard not to speak looking up at her Master whom she loved so much. With his other hand he started feeling her breast through the sheer silk gown... slowly running his hand over them exploring... then firmly squeezing them. She moaned softly under her breath.

He moved his hand from her breast and she felt the pillow against her back. He pulled her back so her body was now leaning against it, making her gown move up even more. He let her hair go and moved that hand back to her breast. He then sat down on the edge of the bed, and started moving his hand slowly down, raising her gown even more as he done so. He let his fingers explore her belly; his touch was driving her insane and her pussy was getting wetter each minute.

When his fingers reached the top of her shaven pussy she had to bite her bottom lip so as not to moan out loud. His fingers slowly moved down to her clit which he took between his fingers and pinched lightly, letting his fingers move down her slit... feeling how wet she was. Oh god! how she longed for him to speak to her so she could stop trying so hard to keep her moans inside. His fingers teased her as he slowly moved them around her wet pussy hole... in circles... oh god! she thought, how much more can i stand.

Her body wanted to cum just at his touch and her moans were getting harder to keep inside. she could almost taste the blood from biting her lip so hard. She felt him push two fingers inside and heard him ask, "Who's is this my girl?"

With that her moans came out and she said, "Yours Master. Yours."

"To do as I want with, my girl?" he asked as he slowly moved his fingers inside her.

"Yes, Masterrrrrrrrrr. Yes!" she said through her moans.

He slowly pulled his fingers out and brought them to her lips. She opened her mouth and accepted them, slowly sucking her own juices from them. He pulled them out slowly and leaned over and kissed her passionately. "Hello, my angel girl," he said when their lips parted from the kiss.

"Hello, my Master," she said, her breathing still very fast from his touches.

"Your Master is so very pleased by his girl, and so proud of her," he said.

She smiled and said, "Thank you, Master."

He said, "I love your smile, girl. And your Master loves you."

She said, "I love You Master."

He took her by the hand and helped her sit back up where she had been kneeling. He then moved to where he had been sitting on the end of the bed. He placed his hand under her chin, raising her head so that she was looking at him. He said, "Oh yes. There is my beautiful girl."

She smiled.

He told her to stay still while he got up off the bed and went to the dresser to look over the toys. Since his back was to her, she wondered what he would be getting. When he walked back to the bed all he had were two silk scarves.

Angel thought, hmm... interesting... with all he had to choose from... But she just smiled at her Master.

He sat back down on the bed and reached over, kissing her softly on the lips. He whispered, "I love you, my girl."

He kissed her deeply as his hands moved slowly down her body to the edge of her gown. He stopped kissing her and slowly pulled up on her gown. He knew his sub was very self-conscious about her body and especially her breasts. As he raised her gown slowly, he looked into her eyes. He said, "You are beautiful, my angel. Just relax."

She smiled softly.

He told her to raise her arms up, which she did. He slowly pulled the gown off of her by pulling it up and over her head, not giving her a chance to react as he knew she would, putting her arms across her chest. He pushed her gently down on the bed, holding her arms above her head. he pulled one over to the head board and wrapped the silk scarf around it and tied it. she had already moved her other arm to head board. He smiled.

"Good girl" he said and tied the other one.

He now moved his body over hers and was kissing her, his hands gently caressing her tied arms.

He moved his kisses down to her neck, kissing gently. Then moved to her ear and whispered, "I love you, my beautiful girl."

His kisses worked back around to front of her neck and slowly down to her breast. He took one in his hand and holding it, began to kiss. It seemed to her that he wanted to kiss every inch of her. Yet his lips had been certain not to touch her nipples.

Her body was tingling, wanting him so badly. His mouth worked from one breast to the other with these kisses. She was expecting him to bite or nibble or pinch. His gentle kisses, though they felt wonderful, were not what her mind and body expected, making them even more exciting.

She felt his tongue licking her left nipple, his mouth closing around it. He was still kissing. Only now he was kissing very deeply with his tongue, moving over her nipple as if French-kissing it. This sent waves of tingles through her body. She had never felt anyone do this to her nipple before. He kept changing from the gentle kisses to her breast --- first one then the other --- to the wonderfully deep kissing of her nipples. Her moans were getting louder with each moment. His soft gentle kisses started moving down her body to her belly. His tongue circled her belly button, and licked around it. His kisses were moving lower. Her body was longing for him to take her and use her.

He looked up at her. "I love you, my treasure," he said as he lowered his head back down.

She said, "I love you, Master." She felt him kissing the top of her pussy. Oh! How this made the inside so wet. She felt him slowly suck her clit into his mouth, sucking so gently on it.

She moaned and begged, "Please Master, take what is yours."

He never said a word --- he just kept moving his mouth down her pussy, sucking it gently, kissing it, and licking his tongue up and down her slit. He moved his tongue in circles around her wet warm pussy hole, but never let it even brush the inside. Her moans were such sweet sounds to his ears.

He could hear her begging, "Please Master. You are making your girl so wet. Please take her."

He loved how wonderful she sounded and he himself was getting so hard, but no. He would not take her, yet. She was going to see first how gentle her Master could be. He was going to show her what it felt like to be made loved to.

He stopped and stood up next to the bed, and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. She watched, wanting him so badly, and thinking, "God! I wish he would not tease me so."

He opened his shirt and started to take it off. She loved his chest --- so nice and firm and she longed to run her fingers through the hair there. But for now her hands were tied. and she was dieing for him to take her, use her, consume her.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down slowly. As he slowly pulled down his shorts, angel's eyes never left his crotch. She had waited so long to see her Master this way. He grinned at her knowing he was teasing her mind now too, and not just her body. For he knew how badly she wanted to see her Master's cock up close like this. He eased them down slowly. As he did, his cock began to show. Angel gasped at how wonderful and large and hard her Master was.

He just grinned and said, "See? Master did not lie."

She smiled and said, "No. He did not."

He eased his body back over her. She could feel his cock on her and she wanted him inside her so badly. But he was not going to make it that easy for her. He kissed her again, passionately, and started his slow wonderful torture of pleasure kisses to her body again. This time it felt even slower to angel. She wanted him so badly. Once again he was back at her pussy with his wonderful sweet mouth kissing and licking and torturing her.

"Please God! Master, please fuck your slave," she begged.

He looked up and smiled, "No, my girl. No. Master is not going to fuck his slave."

She looked at him confused. "What Master?" she asked.

He moved back up her body and to her lips. As he looked into her eyes, he said again, "I said, I am not going to fuck my slave."

She could feel his cock against her wet pussy as she listened to his words.

He continued, "Not now." "Master is not going to fuck his slave," he repeated. Then added, "Master is going to make love to his treasure first." With these words he kissed her and she felt his cock at her opening slowly pushing inside her.

She was moaning. Though he was kissing her, he could still hear the soft moans escaping her lips. As his cock slowly pushed into her warm wet pussy, her body tried moving to push him in further. But his weight stopped her. When he was fully inside her, he just stopped moving and enjoyed feeling her pussy around him --- something he himself had much longed for. He whispered in her ear, "You feel so great wrapped around me, my treasure."

He started to move with a slow gentle movement inside her. Slowly making love to her moving his cock in and out with nice long gentle strokes. he could feel her tightening and knew how much she needed to cum. he knew that he himself would not last long. How great this felt to his body, mind and soul to finally be making love to her... he whispered, "I love you."

She answered through her soft moans, "I love you."

He picked up the pace, working in and out of her yet still very gently. He felt himself building, getting so close to cumming. Her pussy walls tightened around him. He felt his cum working it's way up his cock and said, "Cum with me, my treasure. Cum with your Master."

Their bodies seemed to be in perfect timing. As her Master was releasing his cum deep inside her, she was climaxing so hard, that her pussy seemed to be pulling his cum from his cock. Her pussy seemed to be vibrating inside from the feeling. They both were breathing so hard --- their bodies tingling --- their minds tingling, as they became one together --- their cum mixing inside her. They again, in perfect timing, spoke the words, "I love you."

They both just laid there, their bodies, minds and souls now one, neither seeming to want to ever move or part from this feeling of oneness.