His Visit Ch. 5

Story Info
His lady invites a friend to visit.
2.4k words
4.27
66k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyJelli
LadyJelli
13 Followers

So far his visit had been days spent in sexual bliss for both of them. She so enjoyed how he made her body respond to his touch, his tongue and his cock. He had awakened parts of her she never knew about that longed to be touched and teased by him. He loved her responsiveness, her openness and her willing attitude to try new things. In the past few days they had thoroughly enjoyed each other's company and bodies.

She moved through the house with a secretive smile on her lips as she tidied up here and there. He watched her as she moved with a grace all her own, wondering at the Mona Lisa type smile but leaving her to her own thoughts without question.

Late in the evening as they sat watching television there was a knock on the door. He saw how her eyes darted to him as she rose to answer it. She paused as she reached for the door knob. Turning to him she said, "I hope you don't mind but I invited a friend over to visit."

"Not at all." He told her as he saw that smile flash across her face momentarily before she turned away to open the front door. As it opened a slender woman several inches taller than his lady step into the room. She had short dark hair, and dark brown eyes. Her smile was easy and her laugh infectious as she spoke to his lady.

After the initial hellos were said the women stood before him smiling. "I'd like you to meet my friend. She's going to visit with us for a while. His lady said as she made the introductions.

"Hello," he said as he rose to his feet to greet their guest. His lady's friend smiled widely as she said her hello to him. Then turned and nodded her head at his lady. He still wondered what was going on but was content to wait and let his lady play out whatever it was she had planned.

His lady took her friend by the hand and pulling her toward the bedroom said, "Come on I'll show you the dress we talked about earlier." Her friend glanced at him as she turned to be led to the bedroom. The two women closed the door as they entered the bedroom but he could hear their muffled voices and his lady's giggle. He smiled wondering what mischief she had planned but knew he would enjoy whatever it was.

It wasn't long before his lady called to him to come join them in the bedroom. He turned off the television and smiled knowing he was about to find out what his lady was up to.

As he opened the bedroom door he noticed that the lights were dimmed and several candles had been lit. He looked toward the bed and saw both women sitting on their knees smiling at him. They each wore only a pair of thong panties, his lady in white and her friend in black. He felt a familiar stirring in his cock as he looked at their breasts with their hard nipples that just seemed to be waiting for a mouth to feast on them.

In unison they moved off the bed to stand next to him one on each side. He placed a hand on each of their asses as their hands began to undress him. His lady leaned up to kiss his lips as her fingers undid the buttons of his shirt. Her friend on the other side slide her warm tongue over and around his ear as her fingers loosened his belt and opened his jeans.

They removed his clothes placing kisses and licks on the skin they exposed until he was standing naked between them. His cock was semi hard from the teasing lips and tongues that had played across his face, neck and chest. His lady smiled as she reached down and encircled his cock with her hand.

Slowly she began to stroke him as she smile into his eyes. Her friend slid her body down the side of his until she was kneeling before him. He watched as her friend let her tongue slide from between her lips to flick across the head of his cock. His lady followed the actions of her friend as he felt her body slide down to kneel before him also.

His lady continued to stroke his cock with her hand as she licked over and around the head of his steadily hardening cock. Her friend slid her hand between his legs to cup and gently squeeze his balls. He looked down to watch both women lick their tongues over his cock to meet and deeply kiss each other. He watched as they kissed. Their tongues sliding in and out of each others mouths before returning to lick and kiss the head of his cock. He moaned low in his throat as his lady's mouth closed over the head of his cock to gently suck as she swirled her tongue around him.

Sensing his need the women rose and guided him to the bed. He laid down moving to the center of the bed. The women moved onto the bed, one on each side of him. His lady kissed his mouth, slipping the tip of her tongue over his lips. He tasted both himself and her friend's mouth on her tongue. She then kissed along his jaw to his ear where she whispered to him, "You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

His response was to smile as he brought her mouth back to his."I am Baby," he told her as his tongue rubbed against hers in a deep kiss.

He could feel her friend's hands stroking his cock and caressing his balls while he and his lady kissed. His lady then trailed her hot wet tongue down his chest, stopping to tease, nibble and lick at each of his nipples. She continued her downward licking until once again her tongue slid over the head of his, now hard, throbbing cock.

He watched as the two women kissed again before lowering their mouths to lick at his balls. Feeling the warm wet tongues slide over and around him. Gently they took turns sucking at his balls as his lady's hand stroked up and down the shaft of his cock.

Soon his precum was oozing over the head of his cock. His lady leaned over and lick him like an ice cream cone. She then kissed her friend sharing the taste of him she had collected on her tongue. His lady let her hand slide over the head of his cock using his precum to lubricate as she stroked him.

While the two women were treating him with their mouths, tongues and hands. He reached out to begin rubbing a hand over each of their up turned asses. He slipped his hand down the thin strip of thong covering their asses until his fingers found each woman's pussy. He began to rub their pussies through their panties. Their wetness could be felt even through the material that covered them.

Soon each woman was moaning as he rubbed their pussies. He could tell his lady was very close to cumming as her breath came faster in quick panting breaths.

"Oh I'm going to cum" she moaned. Her hand still stroking his hard cock now wet with his precum and saliva from their tongues.

"Cum for me Baby, make these panties wet so I can lick them," he encouraged her. As he rubbed harder and faster over her panty covered clit.

"Oh Yes, I'm cumming!" she cried out as he felt her lips close over the head of his cock. He could feel the vibrations of her moans as her body shook with the force of her orgasm. Instantly he felt the material of her panties become saturated as her sweet honey flowed from her pussy. At the same time he felt her friend begin to shudder as she cried out that she was cumming too.

After they had calmed from their orgasms. He helped each of them remove their very wet panties. He took his lady's and held them to his mouth as he breathed deeply and licked her honey from the material before dropping them with her friend's over the edge of the bed to the floor. As he turned back to the women he saw them kissing again as they knelt facing each other. Their hands moving up the other's body to fondle their breasts. As they kissed their fingers pinched and rolled the hard nipples of the other. They took turns leaning down to lick and suck at the erect nipples of the other woman's.

He moved up to lean against the pillows, watching, what he thought was the most sensuous sight. His lady and her friend kissing while their hands touched and caressed each other's body. He watched as their hands moved lower until they were rubbing each other's pussy. Their wet fingers gliding over their clits giving evidence to their last orgasm.

Her friend moved to lie on her back until her face was under his lady's pussy. She began to lick and suck at the pussy above her, while his lady reached out to rub her friend's clit before lowering her mouth to lick and suck at her open wet pussy. His eyes darted back and forth watching first one then the other woman lick and suck at the other. His hand slowly stroked up and down his raging hard cock as precum streamed down to lubricate the movements of his hand.

Soon his lady was bucking her hips down grinding against her friend's mouth as her moans came faster and louder. He knew she was close to her orgasm. He moved to slide his other hand between his lady's pussy lips. He slipped two fingers into her wet hot pussy and finger fucked her as her friend sucked at her hard clit until she was bucking wildly and screaming that she was cumming. He felt her pussy juices flow down his fingers wetting them and his hand. He brought his fingers to his mouth as he licked and sucked the taste of her from them.

Knowing that she had staged this event for him he wanted to treat her to something special too. He moved to kneel behind his lady. As her friend continued to feast on her dripping pussy, he began to lick and kiss her up turned ass. Soon he was licking broad strokes of his tongue over the opening to her ass. He could tell by her moans how much she was enjoying both having her pussy eaten and her ass licked.

He continued licking her until he could hear once again her breathing coming fast and panting. Knowing she was close to orgasm again, he pushed the tip of his tongue against her ass until he penetrated her. It was enough to push her over the edge as she screamed again she was cumming. Quickly he slipped his finger back into her very hot wet pussy as she continued to hump and grind against her friend's mouth. Bringing his finger up over her ass he gently pushed his finger into her. Feeling her squeeze around his finger he kissed and licked her round ass cheeks. Soon both women were panting and moaning as they both orgasmed at the same time.

As he continued to finger her ass, her friend reached up and began stroking his cock. He moved closer allowing her to bring his cock to her mouth to lick him again. He reached under his lady to rub her hard clit with his other hand. He watched his finger move in and out of his lady's ass as her friend stroked and sucked at his cock.

Smiling down at her friend he asked, "Would you like to see me fuck her ass?"

Her friend responded by guiding the head of his cock toward his lady's ass. He withdrew his finger and her friend rubbed the head of his cock against the opening to her ass. Slowly his lady pushed back against his cock, moaning long and low, as the head slipped into her hot tight ass. Holding her hips in his hands he felt her push back slowly until her ass was against the base of his cock.

Slowly he began to move, watching his cock slide effortlessly in and out of her ass. He loved the tightness of her and the way she squeezed him when she would orgasm. While he watched her ass moving on his cock. Her friend reached up to rub his lady's clit and at the same time he could feel her tongue lick over his balls.

Soon the only sounds in the room was the concert of panting breaths from all three of them. The women moaned loudly as first her friend orgasmed from his lady's talented mouth. Then his lady was bucking on his cock as she moaned louder.

"Oh yeah Baby. Cum for me" he gasped between thrusts. "I want to feel you squeeze me in your ass."

"Oh God yes I'm going to cum" his lady panted out. Then she let out a low moan the grew in both volume and pitch until she was screaming, "I'm cumming now!"

Knowing he wouldn't last much longer he began to fuck his lady's ass faster.

"Oh yeah Baby give me that ass" he gritted out between clinched teeth. He watched his lady's ass move back and forth on his throbbing hard cock. Her friend reached up with her hand to gently cup and squeeze his balls. "Baby I'm going to cum in your ass" he told her.

"Yes, cum in my ass," she gasped out as her friend continued to rub her clit while he fucked her ass. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

she cried out as her body shuddered. Her ass tightening, squeezing his hard cock.

"Oh God Baby...I'm going to cum....right....now!" he growled as he thrust one more time deep into her ass to release his cum inside her.

Wordlessly his lady's friend moved from the bed to collect her clothes and silently left the lovers together. He reached out and pulled her limp body against his as he spooned with her. He placed light kisses on her shoulder and neck as their breathing returned to normal. She turned her head to look at him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed tonight," she whispered.

"Thank you Baby" he said with one last kiss before they both feel into an exhausted but sated sleep.

LadyJelli
LadyJelli
13 Followers