His Whore Only

Story Info
A slave gets punished for her unfaithful thoughts.
3.4k words
4.02
21k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw that," He said to her, and she blushed deeply at having been caught. He had ordered her never to make eye contact with another man, and only with Him when He had directed her to do so. This seemed a simple rule to follow; a fair display of her modesty. And it is not only that she looks, but how she looks. Her bedroom eyes, that she knows full well she uses to seduce man, much the way she had looked at Him the first time. The look that says "oh how I would love to fuck you, even if my lips do not declare it." What point was it for her to belong to Him, if in her mind she allowed herself to belong to anyone? Betrayal only begins in the mind, and for Him that is betrayal enough. But if she so chose to act like the whore of any man than He could treat her as such.

"Perhaps I have been selfish with you. You obviously desire to be a whore so completely that anyone should be able to take you," He said.

"No, Master. No," she pleaded, in her mind begging Him not to think such things of her; her love was for Him and Him alone. The glance at the stranger was an accident; she had felt that man staring at her and her curiosity got the best of her. She told herself this; but somewhere within her she knew the shameful truth, and her wise Master was never the fool.

"My mind is made up," He said coldly, but there was still a hint of adoration in His voice.

The rest of the walk home was in silence, which was not unusual as He enjoyed the quiet and she was not to speak unless spoken to, and even then only in answer to His questions to her. His disappointment was tormenting her though, and the silence pierced her soul. Displeasure seemed to emanate from her Master, if only in her mind; but he was truly displeased.

The sound of shoes brushing against the concrete payment, or the humming of cars driving by seemed unbearably loud. Her mind raced wondering what to expect.

It seemed once they reached their home that the key entered the lock slowly, twisted sluggishly, and the door but only creaked open. His hand pressed gently between her shoulders guiding her inside, and she stood waiting as He turned His back to her to close the door quietly behind Him.

Facing her back again, a shadowy silhouette in the dark room, He pressed His hand down on her right shoulder and she sunk to her knees. Carelessly He caressed the side of he face and then walked past her, taking a seat on the other side of the room so that He was facing her. He sat for what seemed like eternity in complete calm, thinking.

How she wished to scurry to His feet and kiss them and beg forgiveness; but right now she dare not move. His slaves eyes remained cast down and even with such distance between them He was aware of how her body trembled slightly and the glisten of her eyelashes that were wet with tears. He was sure she was sorry, but something must be done about this. Somewhere inside she thought she really wanted to be a whore. There was only one way to show her that what she desired was truly only to be used by Him.

Finally, He spoke. "My dear one, I do not doubt your physical love and devotion to Me, but the desires you do not understand must be brought to light. The punishment for this offense would break both of us; but perhaps it would enlighten you in such a way that would increase your devotion to Me, and in that all would be forgiven. Do you understand?"

Unable to even speak, her mind racing, she nodded her head slowly. Though she was still quite uncertain of what He had in mind, she knew she would do anything for Him.

He paused a moment, then got up from His chair and walked over to her, slipping a finger under her collar, and hooking it to tug it slightly.

"I have never asked you this before, but this time I feel I must. Do you wish to surrender My collar? If not, you must be willing to submit yourself fully to your punishment."

"Your slave submits to any punishment You declare. Your slave is deserving of Your punishment, Master."

He dropped the slack of the collar, kissing her hair gently, and said, "Very good. Please retire to your place and remove all your clothing. I will come to you soon."

The girl waited from Him, kneeling at the foot of His bed, wondering how He would punish her. Could she sustain the pain for this? Would she be bound? Often He seemed to prefer not to, so that He could see her submit even in her punishment. To submit to the punishment was the best way to gain His forgiveness for her failure to submit.

Though she could not hear what was being said, she heard the quiet muffle of His voice between the walls. Making phone calls. Darkness fell outside the bedroom windows before He came for her.

He walked in to the room and sat in His bedside chair. "Come."

Over to Him she crawled quickly, eager to be near Him even in spite of her fear of the unknown punishment. Now she kisses His boots as she had been so eager to do earlier.

"Enough. We are having company. You will remain undressed."

Despite herself and her better judgment her eyes darted up towards His, pleading silently. He simply pressed her chin downward so that she was forced to look at the floor. "Keep your head down tonight, for you have no right to be proud, not even in being My slave, as you have failed as such today."

At these words she felt her heart shatter. What was worse, to be naked before all these strangers or to have disappointed Him so greatly? He braided her hair like a child's on either side of her head, weaving a ribbon through and attaching a bell to the end of the ribbons on each side.

"Wrists." His voice was so cold. Tears stung her eyes as she held her wrists out to Him, to which He adorned with many bangles that clanked noisily with the slightest movement. To her ankles He attached a string of bells. A string of three chains fell cross her cleavage, attached by a nipple clamp on each side, which left a dull constant ache that pinched sharply as he tugged on the chains between. Never before had she felt so naked as she did adorned with these bells and bangles and chains.

"Say nothing to Me, and dare not look at Me."

She followed Him downstairs, the main room having been rearranged. Seating was around the perimeter of the room, and in the center of the room was a single bare table with clips on the corners, and her Master's chair facing one of the ends of the table. Refreshments were out in the adjoining room on the dining room table.

"You are whatever our guests need tonight. Be it a servant, a pet, a place to rest their feet; and there will be witness and participants in Your punishment as well, when I am ready to issue it."

With that the doorbell rang. The first set of guests had arrived. There were three men and a woman, all dressed very nicely; albeit casual. They dropped their coats on her without giving a glance and her Master brought them over to another table she hadn't noticed yet. All of His toys for her were on display. The woman grabbed a few things from the table as the girl put their coats away,and with that the men moved to sit on one of the couches. The woman pinched her arm cruelly as she passed, before sitting down as well.

"So this thing is to serve us as we please?" The woman asked, a shrewd smile crossing her face as she tossed her loose red curls back over her shoulder. The men chuckled lightly, talking quietly amongst themselves.

"Yes, she is whatever you need," her Master said with indifference, taking a seat opposite the room from His guests.

One man snapped his fingers. "Servant girl, wine for us all," he commanded, then murmured to one of the other men, "Pretty thing, but slow, is she not?" he asked the woman.

The red haired woman giggled, and pressed the toe of her shoe into the slaves sex as she passed, causing her to cry out a bit, though silently, and scamper more eagerly to the table to retrieve their wine. When she returned she walked back and once the wine was served she returned to her knees, at which point one of the men used his left foot to push her forward into a hands and knees position before resting both feet on her back. He remained this way as more guests were ushered into the door, and seeing the object in use, they served their own wine. When the man was quite through with her he patted her bottom, and no sooner had she moved from his presence did she find herself at the feet of the woman he had come with. The woman clipped a leash to to the girls collar before she could realize what was happening.

"My pet, you will be a good pet, wont you?" she asked, the corner of her lips curling up.

The girl only nodded.

"Oh, of course you will; you have no other choice. I wish to use you as my pet now. The men can wait to have their fun later." With that, the woman poured a little wine into a dish and set it down for the girl to lap up, whispering in her ear, "Remember me for how kind I am, as that should take the edge off. Now, kneel up and let me have a look at you."

The girl did as she was told, feeling a strange affection for this woman despite her earlier cruelty. Still it was shameful to be here, naked and used, while this woman sat so eloquently dressed and respected.

From the side of the woman's lap came the girls kitten wear, and she tensed knowing all that would entail. She had never been naked with anyone before her Master, and now here were all these people and if that were not enough she would be further humiliated by becoming the pet of another person -- a woman none the less.

Quickly the woman snapped her cat ears into place, and reaching into her own bag now, took out an eyeliner and drew on some whiskers.

"You know what is next, don't you?" The woman smiled, and the girl turned hesitantly wishing to be anywhere but here in this moment; but eventually she was facing away from the woman, pressing her face against the ground, finding at least a small bit of relief in hiding her face against the carpet, if only for a moment.

Then without any further warning, the woman jammed the anal plug with the long cat tail attached into her ass and the girl let out a sharp cry and fell forward, drawing the attention of many visitors, some of which she had not even noticed coming in, and in realizing this her face reddened to a beautiful crimson. Now having the attention of the crowd, the woman paraded her around on the leash a bit.

The evening went on this way, in such that she was nothing more than a coat rack, or an ottoman, or a servant girl, or this woman's pet, but at least only this woman's pet, which in a way was the worst of all; but if it was only her she could keep some dignity at least. By this time she had lost count of the many faces that had joined them, all friends of her Masters, but most of whom she had never met before.

At this time, her Master approached her and wiped away her whiskers and removed her tail and ears, and the girl cried in relief, thinking finally the horror was over, but the color drained from her face as He spoke.

"Now it is time for your punishment, whore." And she cried not even knowing what it was because He had not said "My whore" but simply "whore". Though there was some solace in that she still bore His collar, she felt simply Him calling her that, in that way, should have been punishment enough; but no, He would punish her in front of all these people!

He lifted her over His shoulder and carried her to the table in the center of the room, laying her down on her back; and with that He requested the help of four men to hold her down. They pinned her at each shoulder and pressed her knees apart, baring her sex to the view of the room; and at this time everyone had quieted to watch her punishment begin.

She could not move, and this was shameful in that she could not even be proud in her desire to submit to her punishment, because if restricted what choice did she have? But soon she would learn this was in fact a mercy on His part.

But no, he was not so merciful as to solely punish this girl without sharing her offense with the crowd, and now she was surrounded by the disapproving noises and hard glares from many in the room, and again she was crying but even so she knew she should not cry for what they thought of her, and this is why she was here in the first place. Only His opinion should matter, and had she acted on that to begin with she would not be in this place; and so she knew she deserved this, but still could not escape her shame.

The first blow of the strap came down hard against her sex, and she howled in pain as it struck through her whole body. Even so, she managed to catch a glimpse of Him without daring to look right at Him, and saw that He was not angry; calm, though perhaps hurt. He had never spanked her in this delicate place before; and following that first slap came several more landing some times on the inside of her thighs and other times forcefully against her sex. Her body struggled against the hold of the men, and she sobbed, her chest heaving, tears streaming her face. And she could not stop herself from begging His forgiveness out loud, though still a few more slaps welted her before He stopped.

However the torture did not end, because He motioned to the men and turned away for a moment, and she was turned over on the table onto her hands and knees. A short stool was slid under her belly to keep her up, and her wrists and ankles were clipped to the corners of the tables to the dreaded noisy bangles that had ensured every movement she made to draw attention to her every movement all night, even if no one chose to pay mind to her, though they all were now..

At the top of her calves, just below the bend of her knee, rope trapped her against the table. Immobile now, she felt the night would never end. The belt slapped her thighs and bottom and she was sure she had never been so red in her life as she sobbed; and in that painful place she found none of it mattered anymore. The people staring, whatever they thought; who cares. All she cared for now was His forgiveness and His thoughts of her, and nothing more. To herself she though, "Now it will end. I understand, and now it will finally end."

As if He had read her mind (though really it was just the surrender of her body He had read), He stopped and walked to the other side of the table, sitting in His chair and facing her.

"The rest will punish Me as surely as it punishes you; but know I must, and you have agreed to this. I feel it is the only chance for you to truly understand your own desires, and once this is done you will have My complete forgiveness and also a better understanding of what you truly want, and we can both move forward as Master and slave more confident of our Love for one another." His voice was tender and He caressed her cheek lightly, the back of his fingers becoming wet from her tears as He did so.

"Take her."

With His command, the first man approached, and her Master added, "And may I recommend you take her anus, as I know how you enjoy that my friend; and her's is quite a lovely fuckhole."

The man did not hesitate to enjoy this offer and she screamed as he entered her forcefully, feeling as if this man had ripped her open. He gripped her hips and thrust into her wildly and she fought against it but her body could not move, and she sobbed at the painful friction and reality of it all, and when the man was satisfied he left and she felt the cool hand of another man on her back.

All the while her Master sitting in front of her, and she was forced to look at Him as she was used this way. After a few men had satisfied themselves, and to muffle her screams, her Master Himself stood before her and entered her mouth, pressing deeply into her throat. She gagged but could not escape His thrusts; and found that the force from the man behind her only forced her to take her Master's cock more deeply in her throat, and her body's betrayal to escape her Master only pushed her more so onto the sex of the other man, and now others were fondling her breasts. There was no enjoyment for her, not satisfaction in pleasing her Master, as he withdrew from her and allowed another woman to finish the job while His slave watched.

At some point she felt completely separated from herself, and if ever she had fantasized of this she had be wrong. This was a place in which a woman was dead to herself. So many men entered her that she had lost count and she felt her body was now forever ruined and useless and no one could want her. Yet still these men did, but only to take her mouth or her ass; as her Master had said clearly beforehand, "No one take her sex. A whore does not deserved to be fucked there."; but the real reason was that He just could not, for any reason, share her completely with anyone else. Perhaps one day He would share this truth with her, but for tonight it was important the message was clear.

Used fully, her body ached by time everyone had left. The girl felt years older, because it felt as if years had passed. He freed her and lifted her from the table and brought her upstairs where He bathed her and she sobbed; and then to the bed where He held her naked form in His arms and whispered, "My love, you are forgiven, and it is for you to decide if You wish to wear My collar still; but know that if you do you can be Mine only, in heart and mind and soul, and if ever again you betray that I can only believe you do not wish to be Mine any longer."

And truly to not be His would have been a far worse punishment. Now clearly she knew that her body was for Him and Him alone, and her heart and her mind and her soul and every fiber of her being was His; she belonged to Him completely and without Him she would not exist.

With that, she kissed His shoulder gently and her sobbing quieted. He wiped the tears from her eyes, and the silence turned into sleep, and when she awoke He was there and He took her, and forever on she belonged only to Him.