His Wife's Favorite Resort

Story Info
Special resort for couples, with secret extras for ladies.
6.4k words
4.39
181.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and Ben enjoy an annual tropical vacation, usually during the long dark New England winter month of February. Each year they picked out a resort or private villa in the Caribbean. One resort was Karen's special favorite, the only one they would be visiting a second time next February, at Karen's insistence. This one was unique and offered special treasures she did not even reveal to anyone but Ben. It was obviously woman-owned and tailored toward meeting the desires of women. Its spa was where Karen discovered this special quality.

She had been advised upon their arrival that there was a spa just for the ladies and that she was strongly suggested to check it out first thing on day one. It turned out to be a treasure. There she was told this spa was to remain the girls' little secret, that what went on there was not to be shared with any of the men. Interesting, although not yet clear to her as to why.

She was then given a menu of spa services. It looked innocent enough, except it was labeled "basic services" implying there were perhaps other services beyond "basic'? she wondered. She started out with the expected massage by a young lady. It was very nice. Eventually Karen asked what was meant by the "basic" menu and if there was more offered other than "basic". There certainly was. They young lady told her that there was a secret "naughty girl" menu, if Karen were interested, but only if she kept it secret. That was most intriguing. Well, yeah she was interested.

"Well, we don't publish this, but there are a few services that a few ladies might enjoy, to make their stay really, really special. To start with, some naughty ladies who might like the nude side of the beach often get a little haircut for their pussy. We offer some very sexy haircuts cuts from shapes to radical thinning to – the universal favorite – a well-oiled shiny shaved pussy. Might you be interested in something like that. It really gets a man's attention, you know. Our ladies tell us their man can't keep his hands (or his tongue) off her." Karen was a little shocked at the idea and this girl's ease of explaining it.

But the invitation was too interesting to pass up. Karen was quick to agree. The young lady was happy with the decision. She gathered the tools she would need. She explained the cuts in more detail, but seemed to most coax her "well-oiled shiny shaved pussy" as her specialty. Karen was sold on that. The girl smiled "Good. That seems to be the favorite, at least among the naughty ladies.

After removing the sheet covering Karen, the girl used tiny scissors to snip gentle finger pinches of hair, carefully snipping tuft after tuft of hair from her pubis. It was a slow, careful, gentle process and it felt very erotic. She allowed herself to thoroughly enjoy this, despite feeling a bit self-conscious about how her clitoris began to engorge and swell. "You have the perfect pussy for this," the girl complimented. Karen felt very flattered. Her touches felt very nice. She felt even more self-conscious as the girl spread her thighs wide and worked carefully around her thighs, labia, vagina and anus.

Once all the hair was carefully and thoroughly snipped very short from every portion of her bottom, the girl took up a tiny electric razor and snapped it on. The humming made Karen gasp slightly. She was shocked at how turned on she was. She caught herself moan slightly as the young lady slowly guided the trimmer through every remaining stubble of hair.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" the girl asked softly, acknowledging Karen's arousal. Karen could only moan. "There, check yourself out," she announced to Karen. Karen was at first disappointed the sensations had ceased. The girl handed Karen a hand mirror to look down at her handiwork. "You have the perfect anatomy for this," the girl explained. Some ladies have very unimpressive pussies. Some actually have ugly pussies that should remain covered. But you are perfect. You have great anatomy." Karen knew she was referring to her very full labia and rather oversized and now fully engorged clitoris. "The guys will not be able to take their eyes off you on the beach. And your man will worship you as a goddess," she gushed, "especially once we get you all oiled up and shiny.

She wasn't finished. She apparently meant it when she described this as oiled and shiny. She poured a dripping quantity of oil into her hands and began to spread it all over Karen's lower belly, pelvis and pubic area. "Just relax and we will get you oiled up really nice," she murmured. Karen set the mirror aside and laid back. She could not help but moan at the touch. The young lady spread the oil everywhere from Karen's lower belly, down her pubis and all the way to her buttocks. She shamelessly spread her legs to allow access to everywhere. "You are enjoying this?" the girl asked softly.

"Mmmm, yes," Karen dared to reply truthfully.

"This is another of our naughty girl spa services that we do not publish. Some ladies are in here every day for some of this. They find it warms them up for their man." She massaged more slowly and deeply. Karen moaned again. "Would you like to have an orgasm like this?" the girl dared to ask. Karen did not say anything other than give a lingering moan of approval. The young lady laid her hand against Karen's pubic bone and pressed it firmly but gently. Karen gasped at this. The girl began to stroke her hand all the way up and down from Karen's clitoris to her anus, eventually bringing each stroke to sweep from the entrance of her vagina to her clitoris, eventually focusing exclusively on her clitoris with one hand while fingers from her other hand toyed with her vagina and anus, bringing Karen to several intense orgasms. This was the first time she had done anything sexual with another woman and that made it all the more intense.

When she was finished with her, the young lady explained to Karen that this spa was the reason they had so many repeat customers, some visiting annually, because of their little secret society of naughty ladies that so much enjoyed the special services the spa provided from its "naughty services" menu.

I would love to see that menu," Karen asked as she dressed.

"Come by tomorrow and I will tell you all about them," she girl suggested coyly. "But right now I would suggest you bring your guy to the nude beach and surprise him with your new trim. I guarantee he will very much appreciate your gift to him." She was right, so very right. Ben was obsessed with her haircut

Karen could not wait to return to the spa the next morning. She had made an appointment with the same young lady, who finally introduced herself as Suze. "As you must realize by now, we actually have two spas here, one for good girls and one for naughty girls. The "naughty menu" includes the special treatment I gave you yesterday. But if you hunger for more, there may be more. You noticed the vibrators in the display cabinet out front. We have others that you might find a bit more specialized, some a quite interesting. If you see something that interests you we can explain it to you in detail. Many ladies love our sex toys. A few like the idea, but are inexperienced with them. Sometimes we give private lessons on how to use these, either individually one-on-one, or we even put together a little seminar when we have a few ladies interested in advanced sex toy games. You get to watch a cute little demonstration and even try things out on yourself. Bringing something back to your room to share with your man makes these toys pretty special.

I always give each ladies a sexy assignment every time they leave the spa, something they may never have tried before, something like sneaking sex with their guy as they cuddle in the ocean while others are nearby, or stealing a hand-job in the pool or hot tub or under the tablecloth at dinner, or having their guy secretly rub them to an orgasm while laying on the beach with others not far away. We also occasionally have a little group discussion about the best sex they've ever had, where everyone takes turn confessing their naughtiest adventures. That always gives someone something to try before their vacation is over. And most succeed. And we are often the ones to talk shy individuals into becoming serious contenders in the naughty nightie contest we hold twice a week.

But we ask that you do not tell any of the boys about these get-togethers. We want to keep this a girls-only resource. It makes for a special treat for the ladies who otherwise would not experience such adventures. Just tell your guy that you are attending to private pampering at the spa. It is well-publicized among everyone that the spa is ladies-only and the preferred hours are mornings and mid-afternoon. The guys will leaves us to our activities then."

Suze continued, seeing that Karen was smiling excitedly at all this, "And there can be much more. We sometimes come up with really naughty ideas we can share only with those who are especially enjoying the spa. Sometimes we get a group of ladies who really like their new toys and we get together here to share the experience, you know, a little circle-jerk of uninhibited ladies who have mastered the fine art of masturbation." Karen was very impressed.

Then she added, mysteriously, "Plus, the lady who contributes the most to our little group sessions or grows the most during her week here... well, let's just say we girls at the spa have a special going-away treat for her on her last day. It might be something for you to strive for," she said with a wink. "I think you would be fun as our winner of the week." That intrigued Karen greatly.

"Once we had a young man, Michael, who was working at the resort as a groundskeeper. He was really cute. He was leaving to return home in a few days, so we dared to recruit him for a naughty little adventure. I had been fucking him, so I knew he would do whatever I wanted. And he was such a good sport. He was terribly young, maybe 21 or 22 (Suze was about 30), so we set up a little get together with five or six of the older ladies, my age and older. We met one afternoon for a special encounter. We all gathered in the larger massage room and they watched as I gave him the same treatment I gave you yesterday. It was quite a show. He loved it. All the ladies loved it. And I heard from several of them over the next two days that it had inspired them to do the same thing with their husband or boyfriend. It opened up a new slice of heaven for several couples. And I had fun doing it." She certainly was an amazing woman, Karen thought.

"We weren't done with him yet," she added. "On his last day here, I put on another little seminar with him. I figured he would be fun in the masturbation group. We had a few veteran ladies on their second or more vacation here and I knew they were ready for something a bit more wild. Well, I had that group, plus some from the group who had watched me do the Michael two days earlier. We met in the larger room. I made Michael give them a little masturbation show. He was so sweet, willing to do whatever we asked of him. He was shameless, writhing and moaning with a big oily erection in his hands. I suggested to the ladies that, if they get out their toys they might enjoy the show more, not to mention help encourage the boy. We all had a nice little circle jerk. And when Michael has his orgasm, I stepped in and used a few of my special toys to get him to ejaculate again for the ladies, giving them a really nasty lesson on what they could do with a man with these toys. I know Michael went away a changed man after that session. We were really nasty that day."

It was an amazing revelation and Karen was sold on the secret little spa club. She suddenly could not wait to sample what else the spa had to offer. She returned the next morning for another massage, this time it was from one of Suze's young assistants. Karen told her she had a really nice session with Suze the day before.

"Yes, I know," the girl said. "She told me all about it. She said we need to make sure you have a really nice time here this week." That made Karen feel a bit self-conscious, realizing Suze probably gave up every intimate detail of the encounter. The massage was very nice. The girl did not bother to drape Karen with a sheet and she rather enjoyed being naked as the young lady touched her so nicely, even when she got rather familiar kneading her breasts and paying close attention to her nipples.

"So are you getting lots of great sex so far this week?" the girl asked.

"Oh yes," Karen admitted proudly.

"Excellent. That is, after all, what this place is all about. I hope we can help you enjoy yourself as much as you can stand," she added. "You might enjoy some of our intimate discussion groups, just a circle of horny women sharing intimate secrets." Their discussion eventually made its way to them sharing their own confessions of sex in the tropics. The young lady admitted the heated tropical breezes gave her an insatiable apatite for orgasms. She admitted she was spoiled working here where she got to help beautiful women find pleasure, as well as pleasuring herself with everything the spa had to offer.

"Would you like to sample something from our secret garden?" she asked with a naughty smile. Karen was curious now.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" Karen responded, as curious as she was excited.

"How about this?" she girl asked, showing Karen a bit oversized gel dildo-shaped vibrator. "Have you ever used one of these?" she asked.

"I experimented a little, once, years ago," Karen answered, lying incredibly, to see where this girl was going with this. She assumed this girl wanted to introduce her to something really new and special. It certainly was special, but not at all new to Karen. But she went along, to let the young lady feel good about this as a new adventure.

Karen somewhat feared right now that perhaps she might be a bit of a closet lesbian since she had had so much fun the day before and was dying for what was happening now. But that would have to be a question to sort through at another time. Sje was having too much fun to stop and think about it right now.

The girl understood Karen's request and proceeded to give her what she obviously wanted. The girl had not bothered with the sheet to cover Karen's nude body. She knew what had gone on the day before. She softly explained how to use the device as she allowed Karen to experience stimulation of her breasts, down her belly, quickly over her groin and down each leg. The girl had her turn over and ran the toy sensuously from her neck down her back, across her buttocks and down her legs. She coaxed Karen's legs apart and let the toy make its way down her buttocks, across her vagina and seek out her clitoris. She dipped it gingerly into Karen's vagina, only about half way in and out a few times before settling back to her clitoris. She finally brought it back to her vagina and, this time, sank it all the way on and began a slow deep fuck as she massaged Karen clitoris with her other hand. Karen exploded with an orgasm. They young lady then turned Karen over and repeated the process with Karen laying face up, watching the entire process in the mirror on the ceiling overhead. Nice touch.

Karen was a little tortured about whether to tell Ben of her discovery of the secret women's sex spa, but it was (barely) innocent enough to let it slide, at least for a little while now. She did tell Ben that there was a spa for ladies only and it was absolutely luscious in helping her relax and feel good, even a little more sexy than usual. He was quite satisfied with that. Besides, it obviously was making Karen even more sexy than she already was. Something was lighting her fire for sure, and he had no complaints.

The next morning Karen popped in, this time to inquire about whether they were holding any group discussions this afternoon. Suze said there was a small group that was going to get together and talk dirty for a while and she was more than welcome to attend. At two that afternoon Karen arrived to find four others in the room. The discussion was being facilitated by Suze with one of the other spa girls accompanying her. Each lady took a turn confessing to what they had enjoyed for naughty sex play thus far. Karen giggled to discover that each one of them had fucked their husband in the ocean with the beach crowd all around them, that three had screwed on the beach in the middle of the night, that two had allowed their guy to secretly rub them orgasm while lying on the beach blanket, and two had sex on the balcony watching people walk by below them. Karen was the only one who had done all of these. She knew she had to be in the lead for that special prize at the end of the week.

Suze asked each of them how their husband or boyfriend had reacted to their haircut. Apparently most had had some sort of trim. Karen loved sharing the fact that Ben could not keep his tongue off her since she was shaved. Apparently the other women had discovered the same thing. They lightened up and really got intimate in their discussions. Eventually, Suze concluded the get-together with a suggestion that they come back tomorrow with their favorite vibrator or any other sex toy.

Karen was electrified leaving the meeting and motivated to really play hard for the rest of the week. No wonder so many couples returned for repeat vacations, and at the insistence of the wife. She knew she would certainly be back.

Their next day's women's encounter was an adventure. It turned out three of the women were repeat guests, primarily because of this secret ladies' sex club Several brought their toys in their tote bags.. Suze led the discussion on how much fun we should all be having with our sex toys. Suze's two young assistants were there listening. Everyone was questioned about how often, and under what circumstances, and whether they shared with their man, and what it had done for one's orgasms (stronger, more of them). They all shared openly and honestly.

Most had had some experience with the toys, but a few had not. Suze proceeded to describe all the uses, from pleasuring oneself, to giving one's man a show, to teaching one's man how to use it on her, to using it on one's man to revive a spent erection and seek another ejaculation for everyone's enjoyment.

"For those of you who have not had a chance to try out our secret toys, we can give you a little lesson," she went on. Her assistant sat on the massage table in the center of the room and everyone gathered around. Suze took out a fairly large gel-formed dildo-shaped vibrator. It was perhaps eight inches long and rather thick. The assistant blushed but proceeded as instructed. She removed her robe and laid nude on her belly. Suze spread a liberal amount of oil over her entire back, buttocks and down both legs as she explained that these toys may be used by oneself for some truly wonderful masturbation, or with the assistance of a friend or lover for some highly erotic sex play.

She then turned on the vibrator and ran it sensuously up and down the girl's back and legs. She moaned softly. Suze proceeded to focus the device on her bottom. Coaxing it down her cleft as the young lady spread her legs. Suze narrated as she slid the vibrator down her crotch to eventually find the girl's clitoris. Her moans gradually grew more intense. She lingered there at her clitoris before sweeping it teasingly back up her crotch, hesitating at her vagina, then up between her buttocks, pressing firmly there for a moment before returning to her vagina. There she eased it slowly but fully into the girl as she became rather frantic with excitement. Suze reached down and rubbed the girl's clitoris as she fucked her with the vibrator. In seconds the girl was writhing in a powerful orgasm..

12