His Wife's New Friend

Story Info
Husband's surprise becomes an erotic introduction.
735 words
3.76
80.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick pulled into the driveway of his home. He had arrived home two hours early today. The phone system at work had finally fizzled out. Workmen were in the process of tearing out the wiring and all personnel had been given the day off. Patrick was anxious about the extra time to spend with his wife Claire.

Claire was a beauty to behold. Long, rich curls of auburn cascade down her sleek back. Her eyes of emeralds shine like a forests reflection of morning light. Her ample breasts, a delicious morsel, drive mortal men to yearn for them. And her firm delicate ass penetrates the minds of men and women with thoughts of impure delight. Patrick himself produced many gazes from the sparkling eyes of pretty women. Ruggedly handsome features, with a soft boyish character, intrigue the interest of many passersby. His broad shoulders and firm chest, framed by strong gentle arms, hint at an impeccable endurance. Blue eyes blazing, he headed up the stairs in his house to ravish his sensuous goddess.

As he quietly opened the door to his bedroom, hoping to surprise his wife with his early arrival, his eyes met a seen of utter surprise and unleashed lust. His gorgeous partner lay on the bed dressed in green lingerie. Her stocking clad legs, garter and all, were spread for an offering of pure bliss. But lying there before her was the lithe body of pretty blond woman. The stranger's fierce tongue was probing the wet petals before her. Eager lips sucked on swollen labia. Claire's honey, dripping down her lovely slit, was caught deftly by her feminine lover. Her eyes closed, enjoying the erotic stimulation. Patrick's initial shock and anger quickly turned to hot passion, as his thick cock swelled in record time.

He slid onto the bed, next to his wife, a hand stoking her breast. Her eyes opened wide with surprise, but as the unknown women's lips locked onto her clit, a cloud of lust glazed over the pools deep green. She smiled lovingly at her husband giving him a wink to join the frolic. The blonde looked up with equal surprise. However, seeing the outline of a hard, eight-inch prick in Patrick's slacks, turned her frown into a devilish grin. She returned her painter's tongue to the silken canvas.

Patrick's tongue met Claire's in a sloppy, arousing kiss. The heady fumes of sex filled the air. His wife reached down and opened his pants, freeing his enlarged member. His lips trailed down her neck, beckoning new delights. Soon his warm mouth covered her hard pink nipples, sending shivers of excitement down through her loins. The blonde woman met a new flow of passion and consumed the nectar willingly. Claire's hand stroked her husband, encircling his girth. She slid her body down to take his warm meat in her delicate mouth. She sucked on the throbbing pole, sliding her lips up and down. Her tongue tantalized every sensitive spot, while she wiggled at the furious mouth on her crotch.

As the sexy bodies squirmed around on the bed, the strangers blond pussy inched closer to Patrick's mouth. The invigorating aroma intoxicated him. He looked down at his wife, cock imbedded in her mouth. She noticed her lover's slick pussy dangerously close to her husband's face, and smiled giving him an excepting wink. Patrick, with his wife's acceptance, buried his face into the wet delight. His long tongue slid through her entrance tasting the sweet juices. His nose rubbed against her clit, inhaling, while his mouth massaged every fold. The triangle of oral pleasure went on for an eternity. Claire sucked feverishly on a hard cock. Patrick, dined on the aroused flower of this stranger, and the blond drank every ounce of Claire's auburn nest.

The passion escalated to a torrid eruption. Patrick's cock pulsated, sending his cum deep into Claire's throat. Her husband's orgasm prompted her own, turning the other woman's lips into a glistening work of art. The blonde's entire body convulsed, Patrick's mouth filled with musky sweet fluid. Each drank heavily on the other's climax before they finally collapsed from exhaustion. Patrick edged over to his wife, kissing her passionately on the mouth, the taste of each orgasm mixing together in alchemy. Suddenly another tongue joined their deep kiss. The stranger was smiling in incredible delight.

"Patrick," his gorgeous wife cooed, "This is Annabelle. My new friend."