His Wife's Whore

Story Info
A man learns to be careful what he wishes for.
2.3k words
4.37
193.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InYo
InYo
46 Followers

“I don’t believe this!” Jane exclaimed when she walked into their bedroom and discovered her boyfriend Sam on his knees sucking off her brother Bill. He was naked, while her brother sat on the edge of the bed with his pants pulled down. Both startled, Sam scrambling with some lame excuse, and Bill shoving his cock back into his pants. This was not what she had in mind when she agreed that Bill could come and stay with them. She screamed at them for a few minutes, and then threw Bill out of the room. She ranted some more at Sam, who was still kneeling, his head hung low crying softly.

“You are pathetic. What, your gay now? You want to suck cock now instead of licking this” Raising her skirt she pressed her panty-clad pussy towards his face. Thru the tears he explained that lately the thought of servicing a man had been arousing him. He still loved her, was still turned on by her, it’s just he got turned on every time he thought about a cock in his mouth. As he talked she realized that she was going to have to do something to regain her control of their relationship. If this was how he felt there would be little she could do to change him, but there was plenty she could do to take charge…

“Fine, if this is how you feel, then your going to do it right. From now on you do as I say… completely and without hesitation. You cross me, them you can hit the road. Your going to do this on my terms, understand?” Sam nodded, his tears drying. She pulled him up to his feet, but wouldn’t look her in the eyes. “Good” she said, “submissiveness is a feminine attribute, just like cock-sucking, isn’t it?” He looked at her when she said that, but she shot him a look that cut off any protest. “Go get a bath, I have something I have to take care of. Get clean but stay in the water until I return.” Jane smacked his ass as he turned to leave, and the strode out of the bedroom and down to the living room. Bill was there, looking apprehensive as she approached.

“Look I know your gay, and I don’t care. I’ve never made an issue of it Bill…” Jane paused, looked him in the eye, and continued. “But did you have to fuck my husband behind my back?” Bill apologized, said that it was only the second time, and the first time was only Sam sucking him off one night when she had been out. “I’ve never fucked him, I swear.” She believed him, after all why would he lie? She noticed that he was setting up some refreshments, and remembered that Bill was having a few of his friends over to watch a movie tonight. “What time are the boys getting here?” She inquired. He said not for a couple of hours. She smiled, a plan forming. “Don’t start the movie until I come back, understand?” He agreed and she went back upstairs, this time with a bounce in her step.

***

It was almost three hours later that the last of Bill’s friends arrived. Altogether there were six of them, including Bill. They were bugging him to start the movie, and he was considering giving in until Jane appeared in the doorway. She was dressed differently than normal, wearing a long loose plaid shirt, jeans, and boots; perhaps she was going to do some cleaning in the garage… “Hey fellas” she greeted them. Looking around the room she smiled, realizing she knew each one of them from the times she went to the gay club with Bill. She used to laugh to herself about this bunch, thinking “They can’t even think straight.”

She walked in front of the TV and leant against it. “So you boys really want to see this flick” she absently knocked the video tape over with a finger, “or do you want to have some real fun?” They all started asking what she had in mind, and she had to wave her hands to silence them. “I have a new toy, and I was thinking you guys might like to borrow it for the evening… only cost you $20 each.” The group was utterly confused, and finally someone asked how they were supposed to agree when they didn’t know what they were supposed to agree about. “True enough” and ducked into the hall. When she returned she was trailing a leash. Whatever it was attached to didn’t want to come in, but a yank on the chain solved that.

Bill and the guys gasped as Sam walked into the room, but it wouldn’t be fair to call what they were looking Sam. He was dressed in one of Jane’s sun dresses, a red one tight around the torso but loose from the hips down, wearing black stockings, the tops visible below the dress’s hem line, and a pair of black 4” high heels. He also had on a long blonde wig, one Bill remembered from a costume Jane had worn for Halloween a few years back, and his face was done up in make up; nicely too. The dog’s choke-chain collar was around his neck, and Jane’s leash was attached to it. If you didn’t look too closely you’d mistake him for a woman. You could have heard a pin drop right then, as they all stared at the sight before them.

“Boys, this is Samantha, and she’s my new whore. You see she likes to suck cocks, so I figured I’d make some cash on the side. So, for a few bucks you can have a blow from a ‘ho.” Jane laughed, and Samantha was blushing brightly. The ice broken everyone started talking and laughing at once. Someone wanted to “get a better look,” so Jane pulled Samantha forward and made him step up on the coffee table and twirl clumsily in circles while she described him like a piece of meat. She made him pose for them while they made comments and catcalls. Finally she stopped him from turning. “We have a deal boys?” She scanned the room. Everyone was reaching for his wallet… she smiled.

Jane turned to Bill. “I interrupted you earlier, you want to be first now?” Bill grinned wildly and nodded. Jane pulled Samantha down onto his knees, but still on the coffee table. Bill moved in front of Samantha and undid his pants, pulling his hardening cock out. Jane used the lead and choker chain to pull Samantha’s head down until his mouth was in line with Bill’s cock. “Suck it whore,” she said clearly but quietly. Samantha hesitated, so Jane used her free hand to grab her face and force open his mouth. “You were doing fine earlier, do it again” she ordered. Bill slid into Samantha’s mouth, and Samantha wrapped his lips around Bill’s shaft. Samantha started out slow, but Jane watched as he got into his work, and in no time at all had Bill shooting his load deep into Samantha’s mouth. Bill laughed with the release, and turned to high-five his buddies, his spent cock slipping from Samantha’s mouth. Jane grabbed him by the arm and stopped him. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” and she rubbed her fingers together. Bill laughed and tried to give her the $20 bill, but she shook her head. “Pay the whore” she smiled, “ put it in his bra.” Bill did and then stepped out of the way, allowing the next in line to approach.

Samantha tried to push the next man away as he pushed his cock towards his mouth, and Jane pulled the leash and choked him off a bit. “You wanted to suck cock,” she hissed, “and you’re damn well going to.” She pulled his arms behind his back and used the leash to tie them there. Now any time Samantha tried to use his arms the leash choked him; he was only comfortable if he didn’t struggle. The next guy unceremoniously pushed into Samantha’s mouth, and not waiting for him to start, grabbed his head and began fucking Samantha’s face. Jane stood back, watching as man after man used her husband’s mouth and then shoved money into his bra. It seemed so degrading, but with each guy Jane watched as Samantha got more and more into it and started to enjoy being used.


It was around the time that Samantha was servicing the 5th guy that Bill and the 2nd guy, whose name incidentally was Jack, moved around behind him and lifted the back of the sun dress, exposing his freshly shaved ass, and the black thong peeking from between his cheeks. Each cheek showed a faint but visible hand print, and when they turned to look at Jane she shrugged and explained that Samantha had need a “little discipline” to make him come down stairs, so she had bent him over her knee and spanked him until he relented. Bill and Jack began caressing the exposed ass, marveling at it’s smoothens and tightness. Jack dropped to his knees, pulled the thong aside and began to tongue Samantha’s ass, lubing it thoroughly with his spit. Samantha moaned on the guy she was sucking cock, and he encouraged Jack to continue. Jack licked his finger and shoved it slowly into Samantha; she gasped but the 5th guy simply pushed deeper and took control of his face.

After a few minutes of this Samantha was groaning and moaning onto the 5th guys cock, so Jack pulled out and started to get ready to put his cock into action but Jane stopped him. “He’s mine, and I get to pop his cherry.” With that she pulled up the flannel shirt to display a large bulge in the front of her jeans. As the guys watched she unzipped them and pulled out a nice sized strap-on dildo. She smiled and looked at Jack. “Mind lubing it for me while Bill continues to lube Sam?” Both men smiled and agreed, dropping to their knees to lubricate their respective targets. When both dildo and ass were ready Jane moved up behind Samantha, spread his cheeks and aimed the tip at his hole. She grabbed his hips and slid into him while Jack and Bill spit at their joining for extra lubrication.

Samantha struggled and tried to resist as the strap-on forced it’s way past his sphincter, but the combination of the choker chain, 5th guys hands on his head, and Jane firmly holding his hips made it impossible to resist. As the dildo pushed into him he groaned loudly, pushing the 5th guy over the edge, causing him to cum in Samantha’s mouth. As Samantha gulped down his load he felt the dildo slip fully into his ass, filling him completely. After Samantha stopped groaning, finally adjusting to the size of Jane’s rubber cock, Jane began slowly fucking him with it as the guys stood around and watched. “Beg for it slut” Jane urged, “Tell us all how much you want this.” Samantha couldn’t believe it as the words started pouring out his mouth, describing what it felt like, and even begging Jane to continue. All the guys were standing around stroking the cocks watching Samantha get ass fucked. Jane got a twinkle in her eye…

Jane untied Samantha’s arms, stripped the sun dress off, leaving him in just his money-stuffed bra, panties, stockings and heels, and then directed the guys to rotate Samantha onto his back, then tied his hands and feet together in a hog-tie. The only way Samantha could avoid choking himself is to pull his knees into his chest and relax fully. This position allowed Jane to sink the dildo in all the way up his ass. Samantha moaned loudly as he was taken. “Gather round boys,” Jane directed, “I want you to give his face a cum bath.” There were many murmurs of approval as they gathered round Samantha’s head, the final guy slipping his cock into Samantha’s waiting mouth. As they stroked, Jane pulled aside Samantha’s panties and exposed his now hard cock. She held it firmly and used it to pull herself deeply into him. As she fucked him she absently stroked his cock, oozing precum. The whole scene was too much for Jane, she was so hot watching her husband fucking these guys, taking her rubber cock, that she knew he deserved some relief.

Jane motioned Bill over, handed him a condom, and when he was properly sheathed she pulled out of Samantha’s ass and allowed Bill to slide in. She then bent over and began sucking Samantha’s painfully hard cock slowly and deliberately. The whole group seemed to move like a well-oiled machine, and pretty soon guys were cumming, spreading their gooey loads all over Samantha’s up-turned face and neck. The final guy pulled out of the moist mouth as he came and shot his full load right into the center of Sam’s face, coating him totally. The way Jane was standing allowed her to watch Bill fuck her husband, which turned her on even more. She slipped her hand into her jeans between her legs and slid two fingers into her sopping cunt. She was easily reaching orgasm when Bill pulled out quickly, pulled the condom off and spewed his seed all over Samantha’s balls and between his legs. The sight caused Jane to cum, and she buried Samantha’s cock all the way into her throat. When the head bumped against the back of her throat Sam came, pumping his jizz down her waiting throat.

When the orgasms had passed everyone moved away from the hog-tied whore and Jane untied him. Helping him to his unsteady feet she made him thank everyone and then led him out of the room, their cum dripping down his face. When they were in the hall Jane turned to Samantha and she gave him a big hug and kiss, covering her neck, face and lips with the men’s cum. She told him how much she loved him, and he thanked her for forcing him to do it, because he had the greatest time. Jane smiled, winked at him, and said, “I assure you it won’t be the last time…”

InYo
InYo
46 Followers