His Wish Ch. 01

Story Info
College boy gets an erotic magic wish.
1.2k words
3.72
138k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How he got the magic bottle isn't important, what he did with it is what we're here for. His first two wishes were used on things like feeding the hungry and granting peace in war torn countries, so he figured that his third and final was something that should be used on himself; everyone has to be selfish every once in a while. He had the perfect wish, one that would make him feel so good.

"For my third and final wish, I wish that I had the power to make anybody I think of appear and that they will have sex with me." He said.

The genie nodded and began to make it happen.

"But that's not all;" he said "there's more to make it perfect. I want it to be that all I have to do is thinking about having sex with a person, anybody in the world, and they will appear before me. They will agree to have sex with me in any way, shape, or form that I choose. There will be no resistance unless that's what I choose and they will obey me at all times. They will be no different from how I know them everyday except that they are having sex with me. Once we are done, they will disappear and will not remember any of what has happened. Oh, and neither they nor I can get any STD's or become pregnant."

The genie worked its magic and soon Brett decided to try out his magic.

* * * * *

Sitting alone in his bed, he was trying to think of who he wanted first. The more he though, the more his cock pressed against his boxers, throbbing, waiting to be released. He thought of people at school, celebrities, and everybody else. Finally he decided.

"I wish my ex girlfriend Laurie was here right now."

And before he could finish the thought, he felt an arm slip over his chest. He turned and sure enough, there was the girl who had dumped him because he kept asking for sex even when she refused. Without moving he spoke to her.

"Hi Laurie. Guess what? I'm going to fuck you now and you can't do anything about it. So take off your clothes slut."

With that, she sat up on the bed and began to remove her clothes. First her shirt came up revealing no bra underneath, only her gorgeous 36C tits and smooth sexy stomach. Next she slid her pants down off her legs, only leaving a red lace thong in its place. Brett moved over her and pushed her down onto the bed. He began kissing her, moving his tongue around hers in a crazed lust. Kissing down her neck he reached her breasts, suckling on each nipple, one at a time. Pulling and tugging with his teeth he could hear her moan and squeal in delight. He licked his way down her flat stomach, and when reaching the thong, decided he wouldn't be gentle. Placing his fingers under the elastic straps, he pulled as hard as he could and ripped the cloth off of her making her scream out in surprise.

"Gonna fuck that pussy now, finally getting what I always wanted. You fuckin goodie goodie, always being such a cock tease."

His cock protruded from his boxers and with one hand, he guided it to her wet hole. The tip slid up and down her slit, feeling her juices over his cock. Pressing in he felt her wrap around his throbbing member, pushing in more till he felt her resistance which no man had felt before. With one quick motion, he slammed his cock into her, her screams echoing in the bedroom for several seconds. By the time she was done wailing, Brett had a good rhythm worked up and he was sliding his cock in and out of her slick pussy. God it felt amazing and seemed Laurie agreed. Her hips were bucking and her moans were growing as his cock and her pussy continued their dance. Harder and harder he plowed into her, he felt his balls aching for release.

"Not yet" he said as he pulled out of her. Her moans now turned to disappointment as he pulled away. But before she could protest, he had flipped her over onto her stomach and was straddling her cute ass. She felt his cock, still hot and dripping with precum and her juices press against her asshole, which was still virgin up to this point.

"I want you to try and stop me." He whispered into her ear as he began to push into her. As if on cue, she began struggling, trying to push this intruder away from her ass, trying desperately to get him off of her and get away.

"PLEASE!! STOP!! I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE DON'T PUT IT THERE!" She pleaded with him but it was no use. He kept pushing into her, making her scream out. With only her juices and his cum as lube, it was taking a while longer than he thought.

"OH GOD! IT FEELS LIKE IM BEING TORN UP! PLEASE STOP!!" again with her incessant whining. He was tired of her shit. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back with great force, causing her to squeal even louder.

"You either stop trying to push me away or my fist will end up in your tight little ass instead of my cock, and this time there will be no lube what so ever."

That shut her up. Back to the problem at hand; his cock only an inch into her ass and not going anywhere fast. Brett spit a huge wad of saliva onto his cock and rubbed it in and he resumed his fucking of Laurie's innocent ass. She was no longer moaning in pleasure or screaming for him to stop, but only crying as she was brutally being fucked and could nothing about it. Finally, his cock slid all the way in and his balls rested against her swollen pussy. As he pulled out, her ass gripped his cock in such a way he thought he was going to explode right then and there. He figured he would make the best of what he could and started fucking her as fast and as hard as he could. His crotch slamming into her ass and her screams were the only sounds in that room. Soon he was going to cum, so he pushed and fucked harder and harder.

"GET READY SLUT!" was all he could say as he felt his cum explode out into her ass. His orgasm rippled through his body and he felt as though he would fall over. Pulsing out of his cock, his cum filled her ass up and started leaking down to her pussy and legs. His cock softening, he pulled out and pushed her onto the bed, Laurie laying there sobbing with a sore pussy and cum filled ass.

"I wish Laurie wasn't here anymore" and just like that, she was gone. Sweating, Brett lay down on his bed, care to not lie in the cum puddle where minutes ago he had just raped the most innocent girl in school.

"Next I think I'll try something more extreme." He thought as he drifted off to sleep.