His World

Story Info
She's brought into an unforeseen world.
4.1k words
3.59
30.8k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

NOTE TO ALL READERS: This story in no way describes what an actual Dom/sub relationship is like. This was just something that popped into my head, and I decided to write down. For those of you in a Dom/sub relationship, please do not take offense to what you are about to read, as that was not my intention.

"On your hands and knees, slut!" Her Master yelled at her.

"Yes, Master," she softly whispered back and got down on all fours.

His bedroom was dark except for the dozens of candles He had lit. her long black hair was pulled back into a pony tail, so that it was easier for Him to pull her hair when He wanted to. The spiked collar on her slim neck seemed to be almost too tight, but it was just the way He liked it. He tugged at the leash attached to her collar, wrapping it around His hand. she held in the whimper that almost escaped her blood red lips because if she were to let it out, He would punish her more.

When He called her earlier that night, she knew what He wanted of her. she made sure to shower and shave so He would be pleased with her. she dressed in a leather bra and matching crotch-less panties. she almost cried as she was dressing. she put her collar on and almost cried thinking of what tonight would bring. she always tried her hardest to obey her Master, but this was her first dominating relationship; all her others, she was treated as an equal. her slender, pale body looked good in the outfit she chose, but before she left her home, she put on her trench coat to make sure no one saw what she was wearing. she felt somewhat embarrassed to be with Him, but she felt she had no choice. T/they had been seeing each other for almost a year already, and she was still terrified of Him. she drove to His apartment, ready for the worst. Before she left her car, she removed her trench coat so He wouldn't be upset with her. As soon as she was let it, He hit her, yelling that she wasn't on all fours as she should have been. she held back the tears as she stayed in position while He went to go get the whips. she knew what was coming. she should have known better. she wasn't good enough to stand to greet Him yet. she had not reached His level yet. she bit her lip, holding back the tears, as she felt the whip crack against her back.

"Count them out!!!" He yelled at her.

He stopped at 25, and she remained where she was, not moving a muscle. He returned five minutes later pleased to find she was right where He left her.

"Very good, slave. You decided not to move. How soon you seem to forget when I don't summon you here for a while." He frowned down at her.

"I'm sorry, Master. I was not thinking. I'm sorry, Master. Thank you for teaching me a lesson," she had her head bowed down.

"You may rise," He told her. she sat back on her knees. she always had to be on her knees in His presence. she kept her head bowed down, not making eye contact with Him, afraid to look Him in the eye.

He towered over her, whether she was kneeling or standing. He stood at a full six feet and had dark brown hair with light blue eyes. When she first saw Him, it was His smile that attracted her. He had a beautiful smile, perfect teeth, and full lips. He was muscular and had a great ass. He told her His name was Jareth. she had to admit that it was a unique name. T/they began to talk and grow closer, and soon, T/they were dating. she really liked Him, and a few months into the relationship, He introduced her into His lifestyle. He never allowed her to be anything but His slave, His toy. At first, she somewhat enjoyed it, because it was a new experience, after all. He was lenient with her at first because she was knew to it, but after about two months, He began punishing her for not following orders precisely or not wearing her hair the right way. He only acting this way to her when T/they were in His apartment; in public, He was a perfect gentleman. As time went by, she began to fear Him, and as much as she wanted out of the relationship, she was afraid to leave. He degraded her, telling her that no one would want such a disobedient wench and He told her other things. she often thought back to the way things were between them before He brought her into His world, how He treated her with respect, how T/they used to make love, and how she would run her fingers through His hair as T/they laid in bed afterwards. she missed being treated as an equal. she missed having a normal relationship.

she was snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Him unzipping His pants. she lifted her head up and opened her mouth wide, waiting to accept Him. she stole a glance up at His face as His pants dropped to the floor and saw a pleased smile on His face, right before He jammed His cock in her mouth and started pumping away. she licked and sucked on His seven inch cock as best as she could with Him thrusting so forcefully into her mouth. The first few times He did this, she gagged and He punished her. she learned to take it, to get used to it, but not to enjoy it. There were times where He would let her take her own pace at pleasing Him, but at times like this, He just wanted release. His low grunts were already making her wet, and she was still unsure why she reacted the way she did to Him basically forcing himself upon her. His paced quickened as He was starting to reach His climax, and He withdrew from her mouth in time to cum all over her face. she knew not to wipe it off, as much as she wanted to. It disgusted her so much and made her feel dirty, but He liked seeing her with His seed all over her face.

"You look beautiful, my dirty, little slut." He looked at her with pride upon His face.

"Thank you, Master," she replied softly as He pulled His pants back up.

"You love having my cum all over your face, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Master. It makes me feel dirty," she said with a small, forced smile upon her face.

"And you love feeling dirty, don't you?"

"Yes, Master." she felt ashamed. she needed a shower. she needed to feel clean.

He left her where she was as He went into the kitchen, and she fought the urge to wipe her face clean. He returned only moment later with a wet napkin and threw it at her.

"Clean yourself off. I'm tired of looking at you like that."

she did as He told her, and when she was finished she held the dirty napkin in her hand.

"Are you just going to sit there all night holding onto that? Go dispose of it!" He glared at her, anger flashing through His eyes.

"Yes, Master. I mean, no, Master. I will go dispose of it now, if I may," she looked up at Him and He nodded. she crawled into the kitchen on her hands and knees and got rid of the napkin. she made her way back to His living room and didn't see Him anywhere. "Master?" she called out, but no answer. Suddenly, she felt hands on her waist, moving down, removing her panties. she helped as best as she could to get them off, raising a leg when needed. she didn't even turn around when she felt His hands on her waist again, steadying her. On hand went down to her already wet pussy and slid along her slit from top to bottom.

"Already soaking wet like the slut you are. Was it the whips or my cock in your mouth?" He continued playing with her pussy, His fingers slowly sliding in, causing her to moan.

"It was both, Master," was all she could manage to get out before He began sliding His fingers in and out, soon pumping away at her. Every once in a while, He would stop to play with her clit, bringing her close to orgasm before stopping to finger her again. He kept up this little charade of torturing her before stopping all together. she held back a whimper, thinking He was done and was going to leave her like that for a while without any release. she heard Him rise behind her, His hands on her waist again, lifting up her ass to His waist level, and He jammed His cock into her. His pace was slow at first, then it slowly became quicker and harder and faster. she rocked her hips to match His rhythm, and He bent over and began playing with her right nipple, tugging on it, rolling it between His thumb and index finger, pinching it, making it ache with both pleasure and pain, making her moan and rock harder onto Him. As soon as the assault on her nipple started, it stopped. Soon, His hand found its way to her clit. He flicked at her clit with the tips of His fingers, making her moan out louder. He started tracing little figure eights on her clit, and she screamed out as she was reaching her climax point. her breathing was heavy now, but she knew she couldn't come all on her own.

"Master...."

"What is it, slave," He grunted out.

"Master...I need...to cum....Please, let me cum....May I....please...cum..." He was thrusting into her harder, rubbing her clit faster. If He didn't let her cum, she was going to anyway. she had not learned how to control her orgasms yet. she feared she never would.

"When I tell you to, and only when I tell you to!" He barked out.

she bit down on her lip, trying to hold back. Still, He pumped away at her pussy harder and harder and faster still, massaging her clit, driving her insane. Just before she thought she was going to lose it, and then she would be in for it, He screamed out, "Come NOW!!" she felt Him cumming inside her pussy, and at that very moment, she came herself. He pulled out of her and walked in front of her.

"Clean me off," He told her, and she did as He said. she licked His dick clean, making sure to get everything, and she felt Him grow hard in her mouth again. she could taste both Him and herself on His cock. He withdrew from her mouth and told her she could relax. she sat down on the floor cross-legged as He removed her bra.

A few minutes passed before He became impatient again and had her stand up. He had her grab a hold of the back of the couch so she was bent over. He made her suck His cock again, her tongue running over the hard shaft and the swollen head, and then sucking hard on it. He withdrew and went behind her. she already knew what was coming next. This was the one she hated the most. she cringed as she felt His hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks. He never used any type of lubricant, only her sucking on Him. He reached a hand down to her pussy, His cum still dripping out of her, and He wiped it back to her tiny, backside entrance. He spread her cheeks again and rammed all of His cock deep into her. she cried out in pain, and He pulled out, taking a hold of His whip and cracking her on the ass. she screamed out and He did it again.

"Make another sound, and I will only make it worse," He growled.

she nodded softly, letting Him know she understood, and He continued His assault on her ass. she felt like He was tearing her apart, but soon, it was all over. He grunted a few times and came. As soon as He pulled out, she felt it dripping out, slowly making its way down her ass and onto her leg. she hoped He wasn't going to make her clean Him off again, although He usually didn't after fucking her ass, but she knew that day was coming, she just wasn't sure when. she heard Him stretch and make His way to her front.

"I'm taking a shower. Come wash me."

"Thank you, Master. I would love to," she told Him, knowing that was what He wanted to hear. she was sore and just wanted to hide in her own bed, in her own apartment, under her own covers, but she had a feeling tonight was going to be one of His long nights.

He had her undress completely, allowing her to take her collar off. she was with Him inside the shower, feeling the spray of the hot water bouncing off Him, relaxing her a bit more. she lathered His favorite soap onto a loofa sponge and slowly began rubbing His body with it. she noticed His arousal right away but continued washing Him. Next, she lathered His shampoo into His hair and slowly began massaging His scalp as she washed His hair. He was no longer under the assault of the running water; He was slowly backing her up against the wall. He rinsed His hair out and she remained where He left her, afraid to move. He approached her again, and her back hit the wall. Placing His hands upon her waist, He placed a soft kiss upon her lips. she returned the kiss, lost in the passion of it, and wrapped her arms around His waist, pulling Him closer still. His hands softly explored her body; every touch was gentle and she grew wet. Things were like this when T/they first were together, before He brought her into His world. He was so gentle with her, acting like He was afraid she was going to break if He did something wrong. He was so loving and caring to her. her thoughts are interrupted when He began to move her. Still kissing, He brought her under the spray of the hot water which was already turning her skin red. His soft caresses made her body sing, and then He broke the kiss. she stood there, watching, as He took the loofa sponge in His hand and lathered it with soap. He pulled her away from the streaming water and carefully, yet sensuously washed every inch of her body. As He guided her back under the spray of the water, His hands ran over her body as the suds were being washed away. His hands lingered on her breasts, gently massaging them. His hand right hand left one of her breasts to explore the rest of her body. He was acting as if He had never touched her before. His mouth soon replaced His hand, and He began to gently suck on her nipple. His tongue flicked against her nipple and started nibbling lightly, arousing her even more, hardening both the nipple in His mouth and the one under His left hand. His other hand found its way to her shaven pussy. He guided His fingers along her slit, instantly noticing how wet she was, but still, He did not take her. He was drawing this game of His out, and she wasn't sure why. He was never interested in her pleasure after He brought her into His world, why would He start now? He guided His fingers into her, slowly thrusting them in and out. With His thumb, He massaged her clit. His lips left her nipple and returned to her lips, kissing her passionately. she thought she heard Him mumble "I love you, raiyne," but she wasn't sure. He withdrew His fingers and pulled away from her slightly, inspecting her reaction. The next thing she knew, He was down on His knees in front of her, staring up at her. she ran her fingers through His hair, and He spread her legs apart, still looking up at her. He slowly flicked His tongue over her clit. she closed her eyes, enjoying every moment. He started tracing figure eights over her clit, her moans coming out louder and more frequent. He slid in two fingers and started thrusting them in and out of her while His tongue continued blissfully torturing her clit. As she was getting close to having an orgasm, she was snapped back to reality as He slapped her. Her eyes were wide as He glared at her.

"You little, fucking bitch. You should know by now to pay attention to me and only me and to answer me when I fucking talk to you! Do you fucking understand?" He yelled at her and slapped her again.

she couldn't even make a sound; all she could manage to do was nod.

He slapped her again. "I said fucking answer me!"

"Yes, Master. I'm so sorry, Master. I was just thinking...."

"Did I tell you that you could think, slut?" He interrupted her.

"No, Master. Forgive me, Master. I'll do anything," she pleaded with Him.

"What were you thinking about?" He softened His tone.

she looked down at the floor.

"It's okay. You can tell me. Be honest with me, because you know what will happen to you if you lie to me."

she nodded softly. she felt embarrassed, she wasn't used to having to be so descriptive, but she knew that if she didn't tell Him every detail, He'd hurt her, badly. she described her daydream to Him in full, complete detail. When she was finished, He began to laugh. she felt even more embarrassed, and hurt.

"You really got yourself to start on wishful thinking, haven't you, bitch?" she nodded softly. He turned off the water and said, "Well, get the fuck out. You want me to pleasure you? I'll do it. But I'll do it MY way."

He practically threw her out of the shower and pushed her into His bedroom. He tied her to the bed and blindfolded her. she heard Him rustling around and wondered what He was doing. He took out some of His toys. He pulled out a ten inch dildo, a paddle that was spiked on one side, and His favorite whip. He spread her legs as wide as He could and thrust the vibrator as deep as He could, and that's when she screamed.

"NOT ANOTHER FUCKING SOUND, YOU STUPID SLUT! I know this is what you wanted, you dirty, little whore. ENJOY IT!" He flipped her over and whipped her. As she screamed with each whipping, he grew more enraged. she had welts on her back and tears were flowing from her eyes, soaking her blindfold. He soon grew tired of the screaming and threw His whip across the room and went to get His ball-gag, shoving it into her mouth. Next, He took the paddle and started smacking her ass, the spikes digging in deep. she screamed through the gag, and the tears were coming even harder. He lifted her ass up in the air and took the flat side of the paddle and started hitting her pussy with it, each hit driving the dildo in deeper and deeper. she was bleeding, she could feel it. Everything hurt so much. When He grew tired of that, He went back to the whip, then hitting her ass with the spiked paddle, then her pussy. His assault on her went on for hours until He couldn't take it anymore. He rolled her over on her back again, taking off the soaked blindfold and removing the gag. she was sobbing uncontrollably, and looking at Him through her tears, she saw a disturbing sight. He was grinning, enjoying every moment of her pain. she watched as He stroked His hard cock, slowly at first, then faster and faster. When He came, He came all over her, her face, her tits, her stomach, her sore pussy. Then He noticed it. He saw the small puddle of blood underneath her, coming from her ass and pussy, but He was too tired to do anything about it. He untied her and laid down on the bed.

"Get the fuck out. I don't want to see you again until I say so. Understand, slut?"

she nodded and managed to speak. "Thank you, Master, for teaching me a lesson. I promise I will be better-behaved next time."

"Get out," He growled at her.

she nodded and ran out of His bedroom, dressing in His living room and running out to her car. she drove home, the tears streaming down her face, racing home as fast as she could. she ran into her home and made sure to take the next week off from work. she needed time to heal.

she crawled into bed, sore and bleeding after a long, scalding hot shower. raiyne didn't know when He was going to call her next, or if He was going to call her at all. All she knew was that she didn't want to see Him for a very long time...if at all. she decided it was time for her to sleep. her body was already half way there.

her sleep was restless, very restless. she awoke feeling as if she hadn't slept in weeks. The shrill ringing was cutting through her head as she silently scolded herself for forgetting to turn off the ringer the night before, then she remembered that if it was her Master who was calling, He would be upset if she didn't answer the phone. her voice was soft as she answered the phone.

"Hey, babes, long time no talk," a bright voice greeted her. she couldn't believe her ears and swore her tired mind was playing tricks on her.

"Jamie, is that really you?" a smile brightened her face. she and Jamie hadn't spoken very often since they broke up. He wanted to find a chick who would dominate him, and they both knew that she couldn't do it. In a way, it was Jamie's fault she was in the situation she was in. her curiosity had gotten the better of her because she needed to know what was so great about having someone dominate you.

"Yeah, of course it's me," he laughed, "did you think I was the grim reaper or something?"

Syana
Syana
22 Followers
12