His World Ch. 03

Story Info
Their plan is set into action.
4.3k words
4.36
15.5k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

NOTE TO ALL READERS: This story in no way describes what an actual Dom/sub relationship is like. This was just something that popped into my head, and I decided to write down. For those of you in a Dom/sub relationship, please do not take offense to what you are about to read, as that was not my intention.

she arrived at the restaurant, and there was still no sign of Him. A sigh of relief escaped her lips again. she knew that if she made Him wait, He would be upset. her hands went clammy as she remembered what was going to happen today. Would Jamie be able to truly free her? Or maybe he could make things better. No, things couldn't get better. she didn't love Him; her heart still belonged to another. The host approached her, asking if she would like to be seated while she waited. Politely, she declined. It would not please Him if she weren't waiting for Him. raiyne fought the urge to look at her watch. It felt as if it were taking forever for Him to arrive, but she knew it was just her nerves. her appetite was gone, but she knew she would have to force herself to eat something. she smiled to herself, knowing that because of her loss of appetite, she would eat very little which would please Him. It was rare that He let her eat in his presence, for she was only His sex toy. A hand was placed upon her shoulder, and she fought the urge to look up. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw it was Jareth, and He was pleased.

"Very nice, slave. You managed to keep your wits about you. Perhaps your punishment last time finally put you in your place," He whispered into her ear.

He gently wrapped His hand around her arm and let the host guide T/them to a table.

He ordered for both of T/them, ordering her nothing more than a salad. she smiled weakly at Him. A salad was a treat for her when T/they were out eating. Usually He got her nothing more than a small appetizer or gave her the scraps off His plate. He explained to her once before that He wanted to make sure she would stay fit for Him. If she gained even the slightest weight, it disgusted Him, and He did not want it to turn to that. After the waiter left, He told her that she may speak freely until T/they leave.

"Thank you, Master," she replied softly.

"While W/we are here, you may call me by name."

she knew the drill. It was like this every time T/they were out together, but she knew she had to await His permission before addressing Him by His name.

"Mas...Um, Jareth, I was wondering if I may have a glass of wine?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

He nodded and called the waiter over to order her the drink. Turning back to her, He actually smiled at her. A flash of how things used to be entered her mind, and she smiled back at Him. As T/they made small talk, she was put at ease with the way He acted toward her, and the wine put her even more at ease. Soon, she forgot why she had asked Him to take her out in the first place. she looked around the restaurant, admiring His taste. He really did pick out a beautiful place...He always did. It was a very romantic setting – the lights were low, candles were lit, and soft romantic music came from speakers no where to be seen. In a way, it made her feel like T/they were actually out eating dinner then just having lunch together. As she finished her glass of wine, He had the waiter re-fill it for her. He usually allowed her only one glass, if any, while T/they were out, so she began to wonder what His intentions were. Maybe it was because she was behaving so well. she honestly didn't know.

As she was about to take a sip of her wine, Jamie called out to her. she almost dropped her glass from being so startled. Jareth looked at her, curiosity filling His eyes.

"Raiyne!" He approached her cautiously, waiting for the idiot to say something to her.

Jareth nodded to her, allowing her to greet Jamie. He walked over to her and she stood, allowing him to embrace her.

"Wow, you look great. I haven't seen you in what feels like forever," he smiled at her.

Everything that they had talked about came flooding back to her mind. she hoped she wouldn't give anything away to Jareth, but the wine was still at work on her. she managed to stay calm while she introduced Jamie to her Master. Both men shook hands, and Jamie asked if he could join T/them. Still curious about this man, Jareth allowed him to join T/them.

"So, Jamie is it?"

Jamie nodded.

"How long have you and raiyne known one another?"

"We've known each other a long time. We actually used to date." Jamie laughed, glancing at her to make sure she was doing okay. He could see the worry in her eyes, the fear of being caught.

"Is that right?" Jareth asked, intrigued. "raiyne and I have never really spoken about O/our past relationships. How long ago did the two of you split up?"

Jamie cleared his throat, "Uh, about a year ago. We haven't really kept in touch, which is why I was so exciting seeing her here today." He smiled at her. "How long have you and her been dating?"

"Funny you should ask that. Today, we are celebrating our nine month anniversary." Jareth reached across the table and ran His hand over her cheek. She stared at Him, wide-eyed, and He just smiled at her.

"Well, congratulations!" Jamie smiled at Jareth. He subtlety placed his hand on Raiyne's thigh and squeezed lightly. she cleared her throat just as the waiter came by and dropped off T/their food.

"If the two of you will excuse me, I need to go to the ladies room." she smiled and waited for His approval. He nodded and off she went.

Jamie chuckled as she walked away.

"May I ask what you find so amusing?" Jareth asked him.

"You've got that girl trained, don't you?" He laughed.

"Not quite to where she should be," he wondered how much he should say.

"Yeah, well, she was never the Dominant type. I figured her more for a sub."

"That's really what attracted me to her. Although, I was surprised how little she knew. she was very hard to train, and she still forgets her place even now."

"Really? I always thought of her as a quick study."

Jareth shook His head. "Actually, just a few days ago, I had to give her a very strict lesson. The little slut managed to daydream while she was with me. I needed to clean my sheets after I was done with the bitch, but it seemed to have worked."

Jamie's mouth almost dropped. This sick fuck was actually bragging about what he did to her! "What exactly did you do to her?" He fought his disgust as Jareth went into gruesome, gory detail, smiling the entire time. Jamie thought this guy was twisted, but he didn't think he was that fucked in the head.

"You know, Jareth, you really don't need to cause a woman pain to bring yourself pleasure. Giving pleasure can be just as good as receiving it." How was he going to pull this off, even he wasn't sure.

Jareth laughed, "Come on. You don't really believe that, do you? Women need to be told what to do in order to do it right. Hell, she can't even get shit right as it is. That whore depends on me and hangs on my every word."

"That's not how things should be. Do you even care about her?" He only now understood how deep she was in.

Jareth looked at him, not saying a word. Out of the corner of Jamie's eye, he saw raiyne peek out of the bathroom and slightly shook his head no.

"I'll tell you what, Jamie. I'll give you a week with her. she can stay with you. If you can get her to do anything you want by treating her with respect and doing your thing, I'll change my ways with her." He grinned but it looked more like a smirk. "And if you don't succeed, you're more than welcome to watch how a real man does things."

Jamie took a deep breath. "Fine, but be prepared to be proven wrong." He looked toward the bathroom hoping she would look out soon.

raiyne peeked out the door again and saw Jamie looking for her. she took a deep breath and made her way back to the table.

"Hey, B/boys, what did I miss?" she asked sweetly.

Jareth put His arm around her. "My little slut, do we have a surprise for you," He grinned at her, and she looked very confused. "you get to spend a week with Jamie, here. He believes that he can get you to do anything he wants. I'm giving him a week to prove me wrong."

"Jareth, I don't understand..."

"you don't have to. you leave with him as soon as he is ready to go." He got up to leave.

"Master, wait, what exactly is going on here? What about O/our plans for tonight?" Nothing had sunken in yet. her mind was reeling from everything that had just happened. What did she miss?

"W/we will finish tonight another night, slut." He turned to Jamie. "One week. We'll meet back here a week from tomorrow, around noon. Don't be late."

Jamie nodded as both he and Raiyne watched Jareth walk through the door. He looked down and was impressed that the man actually left money for the meal.

"Jamie, what the fuck just happened?" She was so confused.

He told her everything, and her heart was racing again. Did he really want a whole week with her? Did he still care for her? What did he have in mind?

"I have you for an entire week. What do you want to do first, sexy?" He grinned at her.

She groaned softly as he stood and wrapped his arms around her.

"Let me go home and get out of what's underneath this dress."

He just smiled at her. "I don't know. I was thinking maybe you could show me what's underneath later." His smile turned into a grin, and it made her body tingle with desire for him. "Listen, we'll go to your place and get you enough clothes to last you for the week."

"Jamie, what are you talking about?" She was puzzled.

"Raiyne, honey, when he said I have a whole week with you that meant that you stay with me for that entire week."

Her eyes widened. She wondered why he agreed to it. Was he just in it for the sex?

He turned to her and held her chin in his hand, making her look at him. "Relax, okay? You know me. And you know this week will be nothing but what you want it to be. Trust me, okay?"

She nodded softly, and they walked out of the restaurant, her arm in his. Although she didn't want to leave him for even a moment, she wasn't about to leave her car at the restaurant. He followed her to her apartment and waited in her living room while she packed a few things. Because of his comment earlier, she decided not to change. As they were heading out, she grabbed her keys and was ready to walk over to her car.

"Leave it here," he whispered into her ear. He led her to his car and as soon as he got it started, they were on their way.

Jamie made room to let her put her things away, but she was still very uncomfortable with the whole situation. Something just didn't feel right about it all. Why would her Master let her go so easily? Especially into the arms of another man. Even though she didn't want to admit it, this showed her that He really didn't care for her at all. Or maybe He was trying to teach her a lesson through this. Did He honestly think she would appreciate Him more after spending a week with her ex-lover? A lover who treated her with respect, as an equal. She wondered if He was going to call and check up on her, but she didn't remember seeing them exchange numbers or anything else of the sort. The only plan they made was to meet up in a week. And what exactly was in this for Jamie? Did he really think that he could get anything he wanted from her? She sighed softly, more confused than she was to begin with.

"What's wrong, babe? You look perplexed, and that sigh didn't sound too good either," he looked at her, concern in his eyes.

"Hmmm? Oh, nothing's wrong. I was just thinking." She turned to him and smiled.

"You're gonna make this difficult, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're gonna make me pull teeth to find out what you're thinking about," he laughed softly.

Her smile grew, "No, Jamie. I was just thinking about how the hell I got myself into this situation," she paused. "And how you managed to convince Him to let me go with you."

"Believe it or not, but it wasn't that difficult." He walked over to her and took her into his arms. "I told you everything that was said."

She frowned. "Something just doesn't feel right about this. The fact that he let me go so easily tells me that something's up. It makes me wonder what kind of repercussions there will be when I go back."

"What do you mean 'when' you go back. You're not going back." His smile faded.

"Jamie, you can't tell me what to do..."

He cut her off, "Raiyne, there is no way in hell I'm letting you go back to that bastard. The way he treats you...there aren't any words to describe it, and I refuse to let you go back to that kind of humiliation. Besides, you don't care about that fuck." She was staring at the floor. "Raiyne, you don't care about him, do you?"

Still, she was quiet. "Answer me."

Slowly, she looked up at him. "You can't tell me that after all he's done to you, after how he's hurt you, physically and emotionally, that you care for him."

A sigh escaped her lips. "No, I don't care for him. I don't think I ever have."

He sat her on the bed next to him. "All I ask is that you let yourself enjoy this week, nothing more. We're not going to do anything you don't want to do or you don't feel comfortable with doing...."

"Jamie?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you agree to this? Other than the fact that you want me away from Him, why did you agree to this? What's in it for you?" There was sadness in her voice, and she was terrified of the answer, but she had to know.

He smiled at her, taking her chin in his hand so she would look at him. "Why wouldn't I? I missed you."

"So, you're in it hoping to get laid?" Anger was starting to overtake her body. Anger and fear.

"No! Far from that. Honey, I could care less about whether or not you decide you want to sleep with me. The only thing that matters to me is your happiness. I know you're hurting every minute you're in that relationship, and I hate seeing you be hurt. I always have."

"I don't understand. You don't call me for months. Months, Jamie. Why the sudden interest? Did you think I would drop everything I was doing to run back into your arms because you were lonely and single?"

Her words hurt him, and she knew they did, but they needed to be said. She wasn't about to let him think that they could pick up where they left off. As much as she still cared for him, loved him, he wasn't going to get off that easily. He left her for someone else. He left her because she refused to give him the one thing he asked her for, the one thing she didn't have it in her to do. How could she be sure he wouldn't do it again?

"No sudden interest, love. The interest was always there. Look, I know I was in the wrong for the reasons I ended our relationship. I guess you could call it a craving I've always had, something I needed to fulfill...."

"And when I couldn't fit the bill, you went looking for someone who could." The anger in her voice was showing.

He closed his eyes and sighed. "I know I was wrong, and I'm sorry. I can't turn back time..."

"Not that you would want to, right?' She went to stand, to storm out of the room, but he wouldn't let her move.

"Raiyne, would you please let me finish?" She didn't say a word. "I screwed up. I'm sorry. I can't fix things, and I can't take them back. I told you that the relationship didn't work out because there was something missing. That something was what you and I had. We loved and trusted each other. I was longing for you while I was with her."

She laughed bitterly. "I don't want to hear this. If you cared for me so much, you wouldn't have dropped me like I was nothing to go fulfill a fucking fantasy. You know what that told me? That told me that I wasn't enough for you as I was. You wanted me to be something I couldn't be, and when I wouldn't act on it, you fucking left me. Even if we were to get back together now, why would I believe you wouldn't do it again?"

"Because I made a mistake, one that I don't want to make again. In a way, I'm glad it happened."

"Yeah, why?" She was almost yelling now.

"Because it made me realize exactly how important you are to me. It made me realize that what we had together, no one else could replace." His voice was soft. He was hurting because he was only now realizing how much he had hurt her. "The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you. It's not like I was expecting it to happen."

"You didn't answer my question." She was fighting the urge to grind her teeth and to slap him and storm out.

"I fulfilled the curiosity I had. I know exactly what I want now, and no one else can give it to me but you."

She rolled her eyes. "So, what is it that only I can give you?"

"Your heart, your soul. You. You are the only person I need in my life. You wanted to know what's in this for me? It's another chance, Raiyne. Let me remind you how things used to be, how good things were between us. Give me a chance."

"And if I don't want to?"

"Then we can spend this week as friends, and I will help, in any way I can, to give you the courage to leave that bastard."

"What if I don't want to leave Him? What if I'm happy with Him?"

"We both know you're not. All I'm asking for is one chance. If things don't work out, we can stay as friends. I won't lose you again. Even if I will only have you as a friend, it's enough for me. I want you in my life again."

Her heart was breaking. She wanted this more than he could possibly know, but she wasn't going to let him in that easily. He needed to work for it.

"You're not going to pressure me into anything?"

His eyes lit up. "No, no pressure. You have my word."

Taking in a deep breath, she wondered if she had made the right decision. She was still very fragile and hurt at how he ended things, but she knew that he was a part of her soul.

As she spoke to him, her voice was very soft, "Promise me you won't hurt me again, Jamie. I won't be able to take it if you do."

He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her softly. "I promise, love. Hurting you was the last thing I ever wanted to do, and I don't ever want to do it again."

She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder. "If you do, I'm castrating you." A smile formed on her lips.

He laughed softly, "I'll have to keep that in mind, then." He looked at her, love filling his gaze and wondered how in hell he got so lucky to find her. He whispered into her ear, "So, what do you want to do first?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. What do you want to do first?"

A wicked grin formed on his face. "Well, do you remember what I said as we were leaving the restaurant?" She shook her head. "My curiosity is getting the best of me. What exactly are you wearing under that dress?"

She blushed. "I'll show you later....When I take them off, you can see them."

A pout formed on his lips. "But that's not how I want to see them. I want to see you in whatever it is you have on under there."

Her face was now beet red, but at the same time, a desire for him was growing, spreading through out her body. She wondered if he knew. "I'm not very comfortable with the idea, Jamie."

He pulled her close, running his fingers through her hair. "It's okay, baby. I was only teasing, anyway." He smiled softly. The truth was he had hoped she was willing, and he could make her feel beautiful again. He wondered what kind of scrutiny Jareth had put her under. Although she didn't tell him everything, he knew that there were major parts missing, parts that he had to fill in himself. He wasn't even sure if that bastard did put her down. When he had seen her a few days ago, she was walking with an air of confidence about her. She could have just been playing a part, not wanting him to see her at her worst. Was she going to let him back in? He could only hope she would. Knowing he messed up his chance with her was eating him up inside, and he longed to show her that he would never hurt her like that again, or in any way. He was happy he had made that mistake because it let him see what he truly did want; all he had to do now was convince her of that.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers
12