His World Ch. 04

Story Info
Raiyne's time with Jaime.
5k words
4.67
11.7k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

Raiyne woke up, one arm underneath Jamie, the other close to her with her hand palm down on his stomach. As she lay there, she admired what she saw. He was still very much in shape, and she lightly ran her fingertips over his stomach and up his chest. Her body was calling out to him; it must have been the dreams she had, but she couldn't remember a single one of them. The only thing she knew for sure was that they were intense as the ache between her legs grew stronger.

He watched her with his dark, emerald green eyes. She must have not realized he was awake yet. Jamie had been watching her sleep for some time now, his arms securely wrapped around her. The fear of losing her took over him for a brief moment before she woke up. The loving touches she was giving him had made that fear disappear for now. He could tell that she really wasn't paying much attention to the effect she was having on him.

"If you keep that up, honey, you're going to have a problem you'll need to take care of," he said softly, startling her.

Her hands froze in place. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to feel his kisses all over her, his hands caressing her. She wanted to feel him love her. Her hand moved lower on his body, grasping him; she was almost shocked at how hard he was. His moan just encouraged her, and she finally looked up at him. His eyes were closed, and he seemed to be holding his breath. She moved enough so that she was able to kiss him. The kiss was filled with her desire for him, and he pulled her closer to him. Jamie let his hands roam over her body with gentle caresses, loving touches. He wanted her to feel loved because he did love her. His gentle caresses were driving her insane with want and desire. He had always been so careful with her, almost afraid that she would break. Raiyne broke the kiss and moved to his neck where she gently began to nibble, wondering if it would still have the same effect on him. As another moan escaped his lips, she smiled to herself.

He couldn't take the teasing anymore; he didn't want to. He wanted to remind her of what it felt like to have love and attention lavished upon her. He laid her back on the bed, admiring her. She hadn't objected to him sleeping nude beside her last night, but she was still fully clothed. His hands made their way up her shirt, lightly touching her, teasing her. He watched her reaction, and it just pushed him further; her reactions always did drive him crazy. He removed the shirt she had gone to bed in, and admired her breasts. They were still so full, so perky. He licked his lips as he bent down to place kisses on each one, avoiding her nipples. Her moans were arousing him even more, and when she cried out as his tongue flicked her nipple, he fought a smile. He was fully focused on Raiyne and her needs and desires. He wanted her to feel the way she should always feel. He wanted to make her feel beautiful. His hands had stayed busy the entire time his mouth and tongue assaulted her nipple. One hand was on her unattended breast while the other was making its way down. He needed to feel her. As he began to gently stroke her, he was surprised at just how wet she was. Had she always been this way, or had it just been that long since she received the attention she deserved? It didn't really matter. All that mattered was her and what they had right now. Jamie kissed his way down her body, listening to her moan, wanting to make her scream. He spread her legs further apart as he positioned himself in-between them. She was so wet. He had planned on teasing her, but he knew he couldn't resist any longer. His first lick was a deep, long lick that made her cry out. He had missed the taste of her, her reaction to him. Things were only this good with her. He drank her in, drowning in her, hearing her urging him on with her moans. She was calling out his name; he was aching now, throbbing to be inside her. As his mouth moved to her clit, he slid two fingers into her, gently thrusting them in and out. As her reactions got more intense, his actions increased. He went harder, faster, needing to make her reach orgasm.

She was lost in feeling, her mind a blank, being taken over by everything he was doing to her. She felt everything inside building up, adding to the fire that was already burning inside her. He wasn't letting her do a thing, just wanting her to enjoy herself. As the pressure on her clit increased, as he thrust his fingers into her harder and faster, she was brought closer and closer until she finally screamed out from pleasure. His name was upon her lips, but yet, he continued until she moved. She pulled him to her, kissing him passionately, needing to feel him inside her.

"Jamie, I need you now. Please," she said softly.

He didn't need to hear her say anymore. Soon, he was inside of her, taking his time with her. His slow pace was killing both of them, but he had wanted it to last. He didn't want her to feel that he was just getting things over with. He continued to kiss her as he made love to her. His lips moving from hers, to her neck, to anywhere he could reach. It was only when she had asked him for more that his pace increased. The fire was building up inside her again. She had almost forgotten how good he could make her feel, how wanted and loved. She was only able to feel that way with him. His pace increased still, and they both reached their peak together. He laid down next to her, gathering her in his arms.

"I love you, Raiyne. I have never stopped," he whispered into her ear.

"I love you too, Jamie," she sounded drowsy. It had been so long since someone had taken the time to make sure she was enjoying herself, to please her. She had almost forgotten what that had felt like. With him, she didn't feel like she was nothing but a toy. She felt him run his fingers through her hair before his hand went down her back. She winced as she felt his fingertips on her welts.

"Honey, sit up," he said softly, and she did. He hadn't even noticed the marks that Jareth had left upon her. He lightly kissed each one, wishing that she had never found herself in this situation. "I'm so sorry, babes," he whispered to her ear, pulling her close against him. She leaned back into him, letting him hold her, his arms around her waist.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, sweets," she whispered softly. She felt so safe in his arms. As Raiyne lay in Jamie's arms, his words echoed in her head. He had never stopped, but he left her for someone who would play Mistress with him. At least he was able to break free. She knew Jareth would never let her go. He enjoyed having power over her too much. The way He saw it was, she willingly gave herself to Him. She submitted to Him of her own free will. She gave Him the control that He had over her, and He had the mindset that she couldn't take that gift back. It was no longer hers, and she would only be free again if He decided He didn't want her anymore. How Jamie managed to talk Jareth into this, she still wasn't sure, but she knew He wouldn't let go that easily. Unless...was she really that horrible? Had she not always done what He had asked of her? Yes, there were times where she forgot herself, but she was still learning. Or was that the problem? Maybe she wasn't picking things up as fast as He wanted. Was that why He was so upset with her? Then again, why did it matter? She wasn't happy with Him; she was just too afraid to try and get out on her own. She was afraid of what He would do to her. So why did she still think of Him as her Master?

Jamie pulled her closer and felt her tense up. Just from the look on her face, he could tell something was wrong. He wondered if she felt guilty about what had just happened, but he didn't think that was it. Maybe she felt guilty about the way they tricked that bastard into letting her go, but why? He knew how terrified she was of Jareth, and he was almost positive she didn't care for him. He couldn't figure it out on his own, so he had to ask. Pulling her closer still, he kissed the top of her head as she lay on his chest.

"What's on your mind, babe?" His voice was gentle, and he didn't want to sound demanding. The last thing he wanted was to seem like him.

"The past few days," she answered softly. She wasn't sure how else to answer. She gave into him too easily, and she had a feeling she was going to regret it. She felt exposed, and finding her shirt lying next to her, she put it on.

"Would you mind being more specific?" Why was she suddenly being so cold? What had he done wrong?

"You and Jareth and what's been going on. What just happened...those things." She was sitting as far away from him as she could, the blanket wrapped around her protectively. She was scared, terrified he would hurt her again. He knew her well, and he knew just the right words to say to her. He knew how to get her guard down, he knew what buttons to push...he was cheating.

He watched as Raiyne withdrew into herself, not knowing how to stop her. She was putting up the wall she had when they had first met. It took him almost a year to get her to let him in. This was bad, for them at least. Maybe that wall would help protect her from Jareth, but then, why wasn't it up from the beginning? He knew the answer to that one, and it was because of him. That wall wouldn't help her now. He had a feeling she was having regrets, but he didn't know what to say. "Honey, talk to me, please. Let me help." He watched as she stared into the bed. He knew that if he tried to move closer, she would react badly.

"I'm fine," she mumbled. She didn't want his help, but she did want him. She wanted to be in his arms, for everything to be okay, but she knew if she gave in now, she would get hurt all over again. Raiyne didn't want him to think that he could hurt her and have her take him back so easily. It would end up killing her.

"Fuck it." His harsh words made her look his way. He was done playing games. He wasn't going to let her sit there and hurt. He knew what she was doing, what she was thinking, and he needed to prove her wrong. He moved toward her pulling her onto his lap, holding her tight. She wasn't fighting him, and he had a feeling she was scared...maybe a flashback was triggered. "Raiyne," Jaime's voice was soft, gentle, his lips against her ear. "Raiyne, I need you to listen to me, honey." He kissed her temple. "You know me better than anyone else. You know what I'm capable of, and you know when I'm lying. I'm going to let you go, but I want you to stay, and I need you to look at me. Can you do that for me?" She nodded, and he let her go. She turned so that she was facing him and looked directly in his eyes. "I know what I did was fucked up. I know it's my fault you're with that fuck, but know this: I love you with everything that is me. My heart belongs to you, as do I. Just because both of us gave into our desires doesn't mean I think you forgive me. I know it'll take a while for that to happen, but I'm not going anywhere. All that showed me was that you still care for me as much as I do you. I'm not giving up on our second chance. You and I both know that everything happens for a reason, and here we are again." He paused to wipe the tears from her face. "Raiyne, I meant what I said. I do not want you out of my life. Even if I can only have you as a friend, it's better than nothing, but I refuse to let you go back to him. Baby, he's broken you. I can see that better now than the other day. Don't let him win, and please, please don't close yourself off from me. It'll do more damage than good." She was fully crying now, and his heart was aching. "Raiyne, look at me. I swear on my life that I will never do anything like that again. It kills me to see you hurting."

She buried her face between his shoulder and head, wrapping her arms around him. He held her tight and tried to comfort her, but there was no need. Deep down, she already knew everything he said was true. She just needed to hear him say it. It was going to take her a while to forgive him, but she knew it wouldn't take too long. She heard him whisper her name and forced herself to look at him. She knew he wanted some kind of answer, but it was hard to speak with him looking so concerned, wiping the tears from her face, and brushing her hair back. She took his hands in hers.

"Jaime, you know you have my heart. You always have. Yes, I was hurt when you left, and I'm still pissed at you for that. But, you're right. You and I know each other better than anyone could know us. I don't want to be hurt again, and I don't want to go back to Him, but I know I don't have a choice."

"What?!"

She stopped him. "Just listen. I can't just leave. He knows where I live and where I work. He won't let me go, sweets. He sees my submission as a gift that I cannot take back. What was His deal with you, His exact words? 'If you can get her to do anything you want by treating her with respect and doing your thing, I'll change My ways with her.' He never said anything about letting me go." She kissed him softly and sat back.

"You don't belong with him."

"It doesn't matter."

"You don't care about him."

"It doesn't matter."

"He doesn't care about you."

"None of it matters, Jaime. Not in His eyes."

"We'll find a way, I swear."

"Let's just enjoy the time we have, love." She heard him grumble and couldn't help but smile. She knew she was stuck until He grew tired of her, but after nine months, she wasn't sure that was going to happen. Why stay with someone you don't love? Her reason was terror; she had no idea what His was.

As Jaime held Raiyne in his arms, his worry for her grew. Was there no way to get her out? He had promised her a way out, and he didn't want to let her down. To top it off, he just didn't want to let her go. They were meant to be together, and he knew she felt it too. How was he going to convince Jareth to let her go if that was really his mindset?

Shy had come to the conclusion as to why He was with her. He liked the power He had over her. He enjoyed her pain and her fear. What would happen if she stood up to Him? He would beat her to a bloody pulp. What if she broke it off in a public place? She had no idea how He would react to that. Mentally, she shook the thoughts away. All she wanted to do was enjoy her time with Jamie, even if things didn't last. They would remain friends, and she knew that he would help her find courage and strength. How she longed to be free again. That's really all she needed – her freedom. It didn't matter to her if there was a man in her life or not. She didn't depend on anyone but herself. Jareth broke her several times while T/they were together. Just a few days with Jamie, and she was already feeling better about herself. A few days ago, she would have never even thought about breaking it off with Him and how to do it. Maybe all she needed was a little push, some distance. Jamie broke into her thoughts as he started whispering into her ear, his breath making shivers run through her body. His words were making her blush.

"I had almost forgotten how beautiful you look after being thoroughly pleasured." He watched as she turned a bright shade of red. "Your skin has a slight blush to it, and you have a relaxed, pleased look on our face. I've missed touching and kissing and licking and nibbling every inch of your body." He was nibbling on her earlobe, arousing her all over again. His hands began caressing her, lazily exploring her body. He felt her relax even more in his arms, and he started nibbling and kissing her neck, lightly sucking on her neck every once in a while. Cupping her breasts, he ran his thumbs over her nipples, finding them already hard. Her soft moans just encouraged him. He slid out from beneath her so he could have better access to her entire body. They kissed, full of love, passion and desire, and she ran her fingers through his hair. She sat up a bit so they could deepen the kiss, and he pulled her closer, burying one of his hands in her hair, the other returned to her breast. He began to slightly pull her hair, producing a moan from her. He pulled harder, getting another moan from her. Laying her down, his hand left her breast, lazily making its way down. She was already waiting for him, aching for him. Barely touching her, he could feel how wet she was already.

"Tell me what you want, Raiyne." He had to ask. He needed to know, wanting to make her happy. The hair-pulling thing was something he never knew she enjoyed. What else was there?

She didn't know how to respond. She was still unsure about everything, especially what turned her on. "I just want you," she said softly.

He growled, and their eyes locked. "Tell me what you want, Raiyne," he growled again. When she didn't answer, he pulled on her hair again, bringing another moan from her. "Tell me," he demanded.

Her hands were clenching the blankets. She had always enjoyed getting her hair pulled, but she still didn't know how to answer him. With him being so demanding, it was arousing her even more. "Baby, I'm not sure." It was an honest answer and the only one she could give him.

Her reply made him unsure. He pulled her close, kissing her passionately. As the kiss ended, he whispered into her ear, "We'll find out together, baby. If anything makes you uncomfortable, or you don't like it, just let me know, deal?" She nodded, and he kissed her again. He wanted to try something different with her this time, something he hoped she would enjoy. He made his way down her body with a trail of kisses, stopping at her breasts, nibbling, kissing, sucking. He felt her move beneath him, felt her react. Her hands were buried in his hair, grabbing and wanting to guide him lower. He moved down to her stomach, nibbling and licking and continuing to make his way lower, stopping right above her sweet spot. The soft blowing was making her squirm with want. She didn't think she could get more aroused, but he was proving her wrong. His barely touching her was becoming too much to bare.

He was enjoying teasing her, but there was something he needed to add. Kissing her one more time, he told her not to move and to close her eyes. He just hoped she wouldn't flip out at what he had in mind. He watched as she did what he asked before moving. Reaching into a drawer, he pulled out two boxes: one containing two pairs of restraints and one containing a blindfold and two pairs of cuffs. Both boxes were new, and he wasn't sure why he bought them until now. He ripped open the boxes and sat down next to Raiyne. In a soft voice, he asked her if she trusted him. She replied with, "With my life." That put him a little more at ease as he gently lifted her head and slipped the blindfold on. He watched for any negative reactions, and when he didn't receive any, he proceeded with placing her restraints on her wrists. Again, no negative reaction, but he noticed a change in her breathing. It was heavier, faster, as if she were getting more aroused. All he could think of was tasting her. He cuffed her arms to the metal headboard, still not seeing her fight to get free. Was she enjoying it? He hoped so. Kissing her again, he felt her desire. He whispered I love you to her before kissing, licking, and nibbling his way down again, stopping at the same spot, shocked at how aroused she was; she was dripping wet. Softly, he blew, watching her shiver, loving the moans.

Her curiosity peaked when Jaime left the bed. She couldn't help but wonder what he was up to. She felt the leather on her wrists, and it excited her. Hearing the cuffs lock in place excited her even more. She could feel the tension in the air, and when he kissed her, she wanted him to know she was good. Feeling his lips and hands on her was driving her wild. She wanted more. She needed more. As he nipped at her breasts and then her stomach, her mood increased, and she couldn't stop moving. Her moans were getting louder as he moved lower. She was struggling against the restraints, wanting to guide him to where she needed him most. When she felt him move, she wished the blindfold was off, wondering what he was doing. Not being able to see woke up her other senses even more. He was driving her insane. When she felt him blowing air on her, she gasped because that was the biggest tease of all.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers
12