His World Ch. 05

Story Info
The conclusion.
2.2k words
4.48
11.8k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

The next morning, Raiyne couldn't eat a thing. Her appetite was gone, and dread filled her. There was nothing Jaime could say or do to calm her down, but that didn't stop him for trying. As they got in the car, she was silent and stayed that way. They walked in together, his arm around her waist, and they got a table to wait for Jareth. She sat across from him, afraid that if Jareth saw them sitting together, He would be upset with her. Over and over again, she repeated what she was going to say to Him in her head, and Jaime held her hand beneath the table. Raiyne went through three glasses of wine before Jareth finally arrived and sat down next to her.

"So, how did things go, Jaime? Looks to Me as if she hasn't changed one bit," He mused.

"Actually, things went really well. I don't ever remember seeing Raiyne not enjoying herself or more at ease," he threw back at Him.

Raiyne could see the displeasure on Jareth's face. She sat and spaced out as T/they talked. She didn't really want to hear any of it, and she continues building up her courage to tell Him what she needed to say.

"I see your point. Maybe trying something different with her will work out better. Nothing I have done so far has gotten through to this stupid bitch anyway." Jaime gave Jareth a dirty look. "Come on; L/let's go." He held out His hand to Raiyne.

"No."

"What did you say to Me?" He growled.

"I said no. I'm not going with you. I don't want to go with you. You have treated me like shit and have taken advantage of me, abused me, basically raped me every time we were together. I'm nothing more than a toy to you, a whore. You don't care about me, and you never have. I have no reason to want to stay with you because to me, you are nothing. All I needed was to be reminded of what things are supposed to be like. I was miserable with you, broken, nothing, an empty shell, and I refuse to go back to that. You are to leave me alone. Stay the fuck away from me because I want nothing more to do with you." She rose to leave, feeling empowered by finally standing up to him. Jareth went to go grab her arm, and Jaime stepped in-between them.

"Don't you dare touch her."

"You! You did this!" He growled. He knew better than to raise his voice in a public place. "raiyne, you are coming home with Me, and that is it. you and I have a lot of catching up to do."

"No. I'm not going with you. Jareth, leave me alone. The only reason I was looking for a Dom in the first place was because I was curious what Jaime was so drawn to about having someone dominate him. Jamie and I have a long history together, and I have never stopped loving him. I never wanted anyone as much as I want this man right here. Get over it, and get over yourself. I finally have the courage to stand up to your sorry ass. You don't need to fucking beat a woman to empower yourself. You're nothing but a coward." She walked away before he could say a word to her, and as she reached Jaime's car, she was shaking, the car being the only reason she wasn't on the ground.

"She's right, you know. You're psychotic and abusive. You need fucking help," Jaime blurted out before he followed Raiyne outside. He found her leaning against the car and gathered her in his arms. "You did so great, babe, and you're free." He kissed her softly. He was so proud of her. Once she got started, she couldn't stop. She held her ground, and he was happy that she was free. Her words had touched him also. He knew she loved him, but today he found out just how much.

They got in the car, and the only thing she asked him to do was take her home. He stayed with her as she called a locksmith to have her locks changed and as she started her laundry. It was the first time he had gotten a good look at the place. It was small, crowded, cold, and he was sure it held some horrible memories in it. He didn't want her staying there. She sighed as she sat down beside him on the couch, physically and emotionally drained from seeing and standing up to Jareth. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her onto his lap.

"What can I do, baby?" he whispered in her ear.

"Nothing, love. You've done so much for me already...more than you know," she smiled softly.

"Did you mean every thing you said earlier?" He had to know if she was just saying it to piss Jareth off or if she really meant it.

"Every word, honey." She kissed him and rested her head on his shoulder. She wanted to sleep in her own bed tonight, but she didn't want to be left alone until she could get those locks changed. "Jaime, will you stay here tonight?" Her voice was soft, showing her tiredness.

"Anything you wish, Raiyne."

As the day went by, she had calmed down more and more. She melted against him as he held her, and there were a few times where she fell asleep. At the end of the night, she showered and passed out as soon as she laid down, and he held her close all night.

Jaime drove her to work the next morning, promising to be there when she got out. He didn't trust Jareth to let her be, and he had to be sure she was safe. While she was at work, he went off to the jewelry store to look for the perfect ring. It wasn't long before he had to give up the search, knowing he wouldn't be able to find what he was looking for, so he custom ordered a ring. He would have to wait a month for it, but it would be well worth it. He knew it would be perfect for her.

Over the next month things were a bit difficult for them. One week was spent at Raiyne's and the other was spent at Jaime's. They got their schedules to match so that their nights were spent together. He didn't want to leave her alone. Finally, he got a phone call telling him that his ring was in. He took the afternoon off to pick up the ring and make sure Raiyne had a special homecoming. Every thing was set up perfectly; candles were lit, her favorite music was playing, he even cooked her favorite dinner. He opened up a bottle of champagne and thought about putting the ring in the glass, but he really didn't care for the idea. The moment she walked in through the door, she was surprised.

"Honey, what's the occasion?" Raiyne asked, slightly confused, wondering if she had missed an anniversary or something.

"Just being you, baby," he kissed her softly.

They ate dinner, and she complimented him on the food. She was a little dazed at the special treatment, but she should have been used to it. He had been nothing but good to her from the beginning, and things were even better now. After dinner, they retreated to the couch where they cuddled and watched a movie. He kept her distracted by nibbling on her neck and letting his hands wander. As they kissed, he pulled the box out of his pocket. He pulled away from her and knelt down before her. Her eyes widened as she saw him open the box.

"Raiyne, I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

She had tears in her eyes, and she couldn't even speak, so she just nodded, wrapping her arms around him, kissing him passionately. "Jaime, I love you so much.

A few days later, they were packing up her things so she could move in with him. She had never heard from Jareth again, and they married, living happily ever after.

Epilogue

A few days after raiyne left Him, Jareth hit the bars, searching for a new victim. Why should He bother chasing after that little bitch? she was disobedient, stupid, and she never remembered her place. He basically had to retrain her every time He called her over. It was a waste of time on His part. So His pride was hurt? He'd get over it, and He would find someone else to take care of His urges...some one better. He ended up at a BDSM club, finding a cute blonde that seemed very eager. As T/they sat and talked, she told Him that she was a sub looking for a new Master; her last one had been too easy on her, and she liked being disciplined when she misbehaved. He knew that she would be perfect. T/they talked a bit longer, and she asked Him how He had treated His past subs, if He had any, and He went into detail about His time with Raiyne, leaving out the fact that she left Him.

"she was a disobedient wench, and I grew tired of her. I had to spend way to much time knocking the shit out of her to get her to act the way she should have around Me."

The girl giggled and introduced herself as vanessa. "Well, if You'll have me, You won't have those problems with me. she obviously wasn't a true submissive, and i can promise You that i am."

"Would you like to come home with Me tonight?" He was hopeful. He needed release, and he needed to get out the tension that had been building up inside him

"i would love that very much," she replied, her eyes cast down at the floor.

T/they finished T/their drinks and she followed Him home in her own car. He grew more and more excited as T/they got closer to His home. All that was going through His mind was what raiyne had done to Him and how she had humiliated Him. Tonight, He'd have His revenge as He should have had it that night. T/they pulled into His driveway, and He led her inside. Once in His bedroom, He smacked her, yelling at her for not taking the right position. she should have been stripped and on her knees, waiting for Him. her eyes widened at His reaction. This man was a sexual predator; she had known that from their conversation in the bar. He began to rip off her clothes, forcing her down, forcing His will upon her.

"No, not yet. I'm not ready for this. I don't want this yet; it's too soon and I'm not ready for it," she protested.

"Shut the fuck up and do as you're told, slut. you know this is exactly what you want; you said it to Me yourself."

"Not like this!" She tried to push him away, but she started beating her. "Fucking stop it!" she yelled, "I'm a fucking cop..."

"Lying will get you no where," He growled as he continued to beat her.

Still having her combat boots on, she ducked down on the floor and drop kicked him straight in the family jewels. He dropped like a baby. At this point, she was easily able to overpower him, cuffing his hands behind his back and reading him his rights. "You fucked with the wrong woman, you sick fuck. I hope you enjoy your time in prison," she smiled as she placed a phone call for back up. He was completely dumbstruck, not sure how to react, not even sure what to say, as he was lead away from His home and into a cop car.

He was convicted for attempted rape and assaulting a police officer. The inmates already knew what the new "meat" was being put away for. As they lead Jareth to his cell, he was completely withdrawn, broken. How could this have happened to him? How could a woman, a bitch, a stupid slut do this to him? He just wasn't able to get it. His cell mate was about 6'7" and 322 lbs of pure muscle with black hair and dark brown eyes. It seemed as if he spent all his time lifting weights or that he was a professional body builder before he got put away. All over the cell, there were posters of guys, everywhere...men like Brad Pitt, Vin Diesel, The Rock, and Tom Cruise. On his upper left arm, there was a tattoo of a heart with a banner saying Vin on it. There was a teddy bear holding a rose up by his pillow. Jareth's eyes widened at the scene. This couldn't really be his cell mate, could it? The guards stopped and unlocked the cell. The guy was grinning at him like he was his dream come true.

He spoke with a lisp, "Someone's been a very bad boy."

Jareth was pushed into the cell, and as the door slammed shut, a tear ran down his cheek. He was fucked in the worst way.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers