His Worrisome Aching Ch. 02

Story Info
She helps her cousin find relief.
6.2k words
4.57
186.7k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
224 Followers

As Sarah heard the wooden porch door close with a thump, she could still feel the pleasant tingling between her legs. Her nipples remained puckered as her mind reviewed what had just happened. In spite of her attempt to act totally professional, it had been wildly exciting to see and touch her cousin Jon’s testicles. While she had slowly and carefully examined them, she had watched him become erect – the bulge thinly concealed behind the white cotton fabric of his briefs.

Sarah hated to stop with the examination. By the time she had completely examined his balls, the tip of his erection was peeking over the top of the waistband. She really wanted to touch it. Seeing the tiny slit in the shiny head aroused her, and made her cunny and nipples feel like they were buzzing with excitement.

Jon said it didn’t hurt when she examined him – he said that it felt good, in fact. But afterward, while he was zipping up his jeans, he told her that the aching was back – the aching that had concerned him so much that he had allowed his cousin Sarah to examine him.

Sarah’s mind focused again on Jon’s worrisome problem of aching testicles. This would be a challenge. After all, she was studying to be an herbal doctor. She had looked in the medical books that came in the mail with her correspondence course, to discover the anatomical names of Jon’s private parts. His balls – ‘testicles’ – were what ached sometimes. But she found nothing wrong when she examined them. She wasn’t really a doctor, but she could tell that they were the same size, and she didn’t feel any lumps at all when she carefully inspected them. It must not be cancer or anything bad like that. But what was it? What made Jon’s balls ache sometimes? Sarah would read this evening until she could figure it out. She was determined. Jon would be back again tomorrow afternoon, while her parents were back for the second day of the church conference, and she would examine him again. There had to be an answer to Jon’s problems somewhere.

Sarah leafed through her books until her mother had supper ready. Before going downstairs she untied the bottom of her T-shirt, letting it hang down to its full length. Although her parents allowed her to wear shorts around the house, they would have a fit if they saw that her belly-button was exposed at the table. And, had they know that Jon had come over while Sarah was dressed that way, they would have grounded her for at least a couple weeks!

After a late supper with Mom & Dad, Sarah went back to her room to read. She had always wanted to be a doctor – not a real doctor, but one who treats people with reflexology and herb teas. In the ultra-conservative and religious community where she and Jon were raised, most people preferred that kind of doctoring.

She decided to shower before doing more reading in her paperback medical books. Her parents went to bed early, and she needed to run the shower quickly before they turned in. Sarah washed her long hair, massaging her scalp, feeling tension melt away as she did. As soaped her wet body, she noticed her nipples. When she moved the bar of soap over them, she felt a pleasurable twinge down there – between her legs. Setting the bar of soap on the shelf of the shower, she lightly grasped each of her nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Ooooh! She felt it again! Not only did it make her nipples feel good, but she felt that nice buzzing sensation in her cunny – just like she had when she was examining Jon’s balls. Maybe there is some nerve that connects between those places, Sarah though to herself. Reaching for the soap again, Sarah finished washing herself. Her belly, her butt, her inner thighs. And her ‘genitals’. That was how the book referred to those ‘private parts’, in general. As she soaped her ‘genitals’ it felt incredibly good. Sarah had never really noticed that touching herself there had ever felt that good before. Mmmmm...this felt really good! Knowing that the hot water would run out any second, Sarah rinsed herself off quickly, and turned off the shower.

She partially dried her hair, then her body. She twisted a towel around her hair, making a turban on top of her head. Standing in front of the steamy mirror, Sarah admired herself. Her breasts weren’t as large as her mother’s – at least not yet. She wore a 34B bra; her mom wore a 38DD. Sarah’s nipples were still a little stiff. Sarah admired the places where she was starting to tan. She had sneaked and bought a bikini once when she had gone alone into town. Sometimes while her parents were both out, she would lay in the sun. She loved the feeling of the sun warming her body. Very recently, she had even gone nude around the house, when she was certain her parents would be gone for a long time. It felt so good to let her breasts bounce freely. The feeling of nothing but air on her skin was thrilling. Sarah turned a little, as she looked at herself in the mirror. She thought she was pretty. She didn’t have much pubic hair yet. Maybe, she hoped, she wouldn’t have as much as her mother. Her mother had so much that it stuck out the sides of her panties. Sarah liked it that her hairs were short, and hadn’t spread out as far as Mom’s.

Sarah stepped out of the bathroom into her bedroom, still nude, except for a few droplets of water that she had had missed when she toweled off.

The sun was almost set. She walked to the window to pull the shade down. As she stood naked at the window, she looked toward Jon’s house. Once before, she had stood at the window like this – only it was dark that time. It exhilarated her to think that Jonathan might look over and see her. He lived not far down the road, and their bedroom windows faced each other. Sarah finished drying her hair, while the orange-pink light of sunset coming through the window lit her nude body.

Jonathan’s chores were finished for the day, and he climbed the stairs to his bedroom. The muscles of his hands and arms ached a little from having milked the cow. As he made his way upstairs, he slipped off his shirt, as he remembered the feelings he experienced as he had undressed in front of his cousin that afternoon. He would have never ever done it if he hadn’t been so worried about the aching he sometimes got in his balls. But, he thought, it did real nice when she touched him. As he walked into his room, there was a hint of a smile on his face as he thought about her examining him again tomorrow. He was still puzzled by what was causing the aching. At least, he thought, Sarah hadn’t found any lumps, either. He glanced toward his cousin’s house as he thought of seeing her again tomorrow. The setting sun reflected off the glass, and…he thought he could see a figure in the window! Sarah? There was almost three hundred yards between their houses, and there was no way he could be sure, but he thought he could see someone at her window. Yes. He saw the figure move!

Jonathan thought his cousin Sarah was really pretty. He had liked seeing her in shorts and with her T-shirt tied up today. He squinted his eyes, straining to see. Jon opened the footlocker under his bed, where he kept some of his hunting gear, and found the binoculars. Raising them to his eyes, he focused them.

Holy cow!

He could see his cousin at the window – and she was naked! Totally!

Holy cow! There was Sarah, standing naked at the window, drying her hair. Wow! Jonathan felt his cock begin to swell. He could see her breasts jiggle a little as her arms moved while drying her hair. Jon could see everything! Holy cow! His cousin Sarah was totally nude – and totally gorgeous! The darkness of her nipples and the triangle of her pubic hair were easy to see. He stared through the binoculars, feeling himself grow hard – really hard. His heart was pounding again – like it had when Sarah had examined him. Jon noticed that his balls felt tight, and then they began to ache again – just a little.

Backing away from the window, afraid that Sarah would see him, he felt a little confused. It was probably a sin to look at your cousin like that. Stuff like that was probably in the Bible somewhere, Jon thought, as he put the binoculars back into the footlocker. Jon was pretty sure that that Pastor Phelps would tell him it was a sin to look at your cousin while she was undressed, and would lecture him that he should feel guilty about it.

As he stripped down to his briefs, getting ready for bed, Jonathan’s mind was racing. Tomorrow, Sarah was probably going to touch him again – to examine him for what was casing the aching in his testicles. He was concerned, and really wanted to know what was wrong with him. But, now there was more. He wanted his cousin Sarah to touch him again. It felt wonderful! Whether it was a sin or not, Jon knew that he wanted Sarah to touch him again, and he knew that he wanted to see his cousin naked again.

It felt deliciously good being nude. And there was something exciting about having stood naked at the window facing her cousin’s house. The setting sun had been in her eyes as she stood there, so Sarah couldn’t have seen Jon and his binoculars. But it was fun to pretend that Jonathan could see her.

As she stepped away from the window, she was determined to find the cause of Jonathan’s aching testicles. Surely, her newly-arrived medical books would say something about it. Sarah. Not bothering to get dressed, Sarah grabbed a few books, and sprawled her naked body across her bed.

She had concluded in her amateur way that her cousin did not have cancer of the testicles. She found nothing under ‘diseases of the testicles’ that matched. There must be something, she thought. Somewhere in these new books there had to be an answer. The anatomy book explained, well, just anatomy. It really wasn’t much help.

Thumbing through one of her books, she found a chapter entitled “Human Sexuality”. Sarah didn’t really know much about S-E-X. Having been raised in the ultra-conservative church, with strict parents, she hadn’t had much opportunity. Sarah began thumbing through the chapter on sex. She came to a heading named “Masturbation”. She didn’t know that word, so looked it up in glossary at the back of the book. “Masturbation: stimulation of your own or another person’s genital organs, usually to orgasm, by means other than sexual intercourse. Most people at least occasionally masturbate by rubbing, stroking, or massaging the penis or clitoris, or by other means. Although frowned upon by certain cultures and religions, it is normal, healthy and harmless.”

‘Intercourse’. She knew that word. It meant when a man puts his penis in a woman’s vagina. Sarah’s parents and Pastor Phelps had taught that intercourse between people who weren’t married is a sin. And her mother had always told her not to touch herself ‘down there’ except when taking a bath or shower, or when using the toilet. That was a sin, too. Mom had told Sarah a couple of times not to ‘play with’ herself; this must be what she was talking about. Masturbation.

What did that word ‘orgasm’ mean? She looked it up in the glossary. “Orgasm: the sexual climax; a series of strong involuntary contractions of the muscles of the genitals, accompanied by ejaculation of semen by men. Orgasm is very pleasurable, and is set off by sexual excitation of critical intensity.”

Equipped by knowing the definitions of a few new words, Sarah began to read the parts of the book that told about sexuality and masturbation. She was getting drowsy, but it was very interesting reading, and she was resolute to find out what was causing her cousin’s testicles to ache. Just as she was about to give up for the night, there is was! The information she had been looking for! “Aching in the testicles commonly result from congestion of the testicles, from sexual arousal without ejaculation, or from infrequent ejaculation. Ejaculation eases this type of aching. Regularly ejaculating can prevent its occurrence. ” That could be it! This could be what was causing her cousin’s suffering.

Sarah thought she knew what ‘ejaculation’ meant, but she looked it up, just in case. “Ejaculation: the sudden pleasurable eruption of semen from the penis; the male orgasm. Ejaculation normally occurs during intercourse or masturbation.”

She was pretty sure she had figured out what was making Jonathan’s testicles ache. Her cousin didn’t have cancer, and didn’t have an infection or some deformity. His testicles ached because he needed to ejaculate. If Jon could ejaculate, Sarah was nearly convinced that the aching in his testicles would go away. She closed the book with a sense of satisfaction, having figured out what was causing her cousin’s problem.

It had felt so good being naked all evening, that Sarah decided not to bother putting on her nightgown tonight. She turned off the light, then crawled under the lightweight bed-sheet. As she began to drift into sleep, Sarah’s mind was flooded with ideas. If Jon would ejaculate, that should help his ache. But how was he supposed to ejaculate? He couldn’t just will himself to ejaculate. She synthesized the things she had read. “Ejaculation normally occurs during intercourse or masturbation.” Jonathan wasn’t married, so he couldn’t have intercourse. That left masturbation – rubbing or stimulating of the sexual organs by yourself or by someone else. But, because Sarah’s mom had said she couldn’t touch herself there, she figured Jonathan’s mom had made the same rule for him. Then the thought struck her! If Jon’s aching was because he needed to ejaculate…and if a boy could ejaculate by masturbation…and if masturbation wasn’t really intercourse, and could be done by someone else…and if he wasn’t allowed to touch himself there…then she could masturbate him! That way Sarah could help her cousin feel better. After all, the book said that masturbation is “healthy”, and she was learning to be a sort of doctor. And if the pastor or their parents had the rule that Jon couldn’t masturbate himself, then Sarah would do it for him. It wouldn’t be intercourse, and Jon wouldn’t be touching himself, and it would be ‘normal, healthy and harmless’

Sarah thought about helping her cousin. It would be like natural ‘therapy’, wouldn’t it? After all, she was learning natural therapies, wasn’t she? Besides, she liked it. She had really enjoyed inspecting his testicles. It was very exciting. As she lay naked beneath the sheet, her cunny and her nipples feel like they were buzzing again, just like they had when she was examining Jon this afternoon. Sleep quietly overcame Sarah as she imagined helping her cousin Jonathan’s worrisome aching.

Morning came, and Sarah breakfasted with her parents. They were already dressed in their church-going clothes when she went downstairs in her robe.

Sitting down, reaching for the orange juice pitcher, notions of Jonathan were in Sarah’s mind.

“How are your studies coming along, Sarah?” her father asked. “What have you been learning?”

“Um, yesterday I studied some anatomy and about some diseases,” Sarah replied, between sips of juice.

“What particular things did you study, Sarah?” asked her mother.

Sarah lowered her eyes and her voice a little as she answered. “I was studying…about…anatomy of men…and…um….” Sarah cleared her throat, “And…about some…um…problems that men can have in their…um…genitals.”

Her father blushed red, quickly downed the last few bites of breakfast, stood up hastily, and left the room.

“Never mind about your father, Sarah, he is just embarrassed, is all.” Her mother stirred cream into her coffee. “So, are you enjoying your studies Sarah? It is interesting?”

Sarah raised her eyes again, and looked at her mother. It was obvious that her mother was very interested in the conversation. “Yeah, Mom, studying about natural health is real interesting.”

Her mother smiled a little, raised her cup, and asked, “I mean…the part about men’s anatomy…is that interesting to you Sarah?” She sipped coffee as she watched Sarah’s face, waiting for an answer.

“Yes, Mom. It’s real interesting. There are lots of pictures in the books. I learned about the medical name for men’s private parts.”

Her mother’s eyes smiled over the coffee cup. “Tell me about the pictures, Sarah.”

“Oh, well, there are different kinds, Mom. There are black and white drawings with names on everything. And drawings that show veins and nerves. And there are a couple of color photos, too. And one page that shows the difference between, you know, a guy being ‘regular’ and then the guy with an…erection” Sarah and her mother looked at each other, and both felt a little flushed.

“Carole, it’s time to go. Come on so we’ll be on time,” Sarah’s father called from the hallway.

Sitting her half-empty cup of coffee on the table, Sarah’s mother arose from the table and smoothed out her skirt. Leaning over to give her daughter a kiss on the cheek, she said, “Bye, bye, Sarah. We have to be going.” Then, taking a few steps, she turned and looked back. “Mind if I look at your anatomy books sometime, Sarah? It’s been a while since I’ve….” Her voice trailed off, as she turned to leaving Sarah wondering.

Sarah had the house to herself, now that her parents had left. She took her time finishing breakfast, then went back upstairs to dress. Before she did, she reread the things she had read the evening before about Jonathan’s problem. By now she felt sure that she could help him if he would let her masturbate him. The books said it is normal and harmless and pleasurable. She would be doing natural therapy on her cousin, to help him feel better and be healthier. As she looked at the pictures in her books, they interested her. And Sarah wondered about her mother’s comments.

Before beginning her chores, Sarah changed into a pair of white shorts that she had hemmed up like daisy-dukes, and a belly shirt that she had made the same way – by cutting off the bottom and hemming it up. She busied herself with dusting and running the vacuum. She was reaching under the sofa with the vacuum when the phone rang.

She made it by the third ring. It was Jonathan. “Hey, cousin, is it OK for me to come over now?” he asked. “Pastor Phelps is coming by to pick me up at noon.”

“Sure”, Sarah replied. “I’m just finishing some housework. I’ll get washed up while you walk over.” She hung up the phone, and put the vacuum away. Sarah’s mind was keyed up about her idea on how she could help her cousin.

Sarah sat on the top step of the porch, watching Jon walk up the road. She was eager to tell Jonathan her ideas. He could see she was smiling as he came up the walk.

“I’m pretty sure I have your problem figured out Jon,” Sarah said eagerly. “I studied up on it and I’m real sure I know what’s wrong.”

Jon stood in front of his cousin, with one foot on a step. “So, tell me!” His face betrayed his concern. “Is it serious?”

“I did lots of reading, Jon, and I have it figured out.” Sarah looked him squarely in the face. “You need to ejaculate.”

Puzzled, Jon asked, “What’s ‘ee-jack-you-whatever’? What’s that mean?”

“I need to masturbate you, Jon”

Her cousin looked back in disbelief. “No way!” he exclaimed, as his face flushed red. “No way!” Jonathan turned his back on his cousin.

“Jonathan, listen for a minute. Let me explain”

“Sarah, I don’t know that that first word means, but I know what masturbate means. It means to rub yourself down there, and Pastor Phelps said I’m not supposed to touch myself there. It’s a big sin or something.”

“Jon, listen to me, would you? Listen for a minute. I looked it up in some books, and found out that the aching in your testicles comes from needing to ejaculate.” Jonathan turned partly back toward his cousin as she continued. “Jonathan, honest, I found it in the medical books. I am not making it up. If you ejaculate you will feel better. You wanna read it for yourself?”

Jonathan nodded.

Doctor O
Doctor O
224 Followers
12