His Younger Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conservative businessman looked from his wife to his teen crush. He wanted the night to end but was scared to upset Lana further. "I'll drive. Where are we going?"

The music was booming at the club. Steve badly wanted to talk to his wife but he couldn't make himself heard over the cacophony. Lana swayed in her chair, half drunk, watching as Allison and Robert danced. The nineteen year old secretary and her manly date were mesmerizing. Lana couldn't help but picture the image that Sandy had planted in her mind -that of Robert having a big cock. She noted the impressive bulge in his tight jeans and wished she could switch places with Allison as she watched the teen grind against her date.

Eventually Robert made his way to the bar and Allison joined the older couple at the table. She was grinning and out of breath. Steve tried hard not to leer at her conically-shaped breasts -easily visible under her sweaty shirt. She chuckled at him as he gaped at her and he looked away, embarrassed. What Steve failed to notice was that his wife was equally fervent in her admiration of the enticing brunette.

Robert returned with a tray of shots and the younger pair quickly downed the first round. Allison looked at Lana and grinned, "Come on, you need to have one as well." Despite her initial protests Lana joined the youngsters for a shot. She grimaced as she set the shot glass down and wiped her mouth with the back of her sleeve. It was a very un-Lana thing to do.

Lana's head was swimming as Allison pulled her to the dance floor. She felt out of place, like a foreigner in a country who can't speak the language. Lana felt the young girl's hands on her hips, guiding her to the beat of the music. As the alcohol took hold, Lana moved instinctively and locked eyes with the teen. Time seemed to stand still as Allison leaned forward to kiss her.

Steve sat at the table staring at his shoes. What was his wife thinking? She must be furious. Steve would apologize to her. He would see that Allison was transferred somewhere. Donald Robery could use a secretary and Steve knew that he lusted after Allison. Steve would tell Lana the truth. Nothing had happened between him and the teenage seductress. It was a mistake hiring her, but Steve could correct it. How was he to know she couldn't type or work a computer? Lana would believe him. She had to.

When Steve looked up at Robert, the muscular stud's eyes were locked on the dance floor and he had a massive grin. Steve's eyes followed the younger man's and he almost choked.

Allison held Lana's hips as the women French-kissed. The older woman whimpered into the teen's mouth as she felt Allison's tongue press past her lips. Lana was shaking with the intensity of her emotions and she felt herself pressing her body against the younger girl unabashedly.

Lana was oblivious to the club-goers who had begun to stare at the couple. She had forgotten her husband or her parents or the ladies at the church group. Twenty years of repressed sexuality poured forth through the kiss and even Allison was taken aback by the married woman's passion. Their tongues danced and the teen reached between their bodies to feel the older woman's large round breast. She smiled inwardly as Lana moaned into her mouth.

After several minutes Allison disengaged herself from her eager dance partner. She took the older woman's hand and led her through the club to the woman's room. Lana felt a tingling in her pussy as she admired the sway of the teen's tight ass. Steve watched in stunned silence until Robert punched him on the shoulder, laughing, "Wow, that was hot."

It was thirty-five agonizing minutes before the girls reappeared. Lana's skirt was bunched around her waist and her sweater and bra were gone leaving only her thin tan blouse. Steve's wife's big tits were easily visible behind the thin fabric and he couldn't help noticing that Robert, the young stud, was appraising them and Lana with a newfound admiration. Allison had obviously re-applied the older woman's makeup and Lana's lips shined with the dark red lipstick that the younger girl favored. Steve looked uncertainly at his wife who looked unsteady on her feet. Between the powerful feelings that she was having and the alcohol she had imbibed, Lana was in a stupor.

The housewife, who had always been so shy and modest giggled manically. She teetered awkwardly before landing on Robert's lap. Much to everyone's surprise, she began to kiss his neck. Lana licked her way from the young man's chin to his lips before she opened her mouth wide to invade his mouth with her tongue. The kiss lasted a minute or more and when it broke he looked at her with a stunned smile. The housewife held the gaze of the younger man and bit her lower lip seductively. It was a perfect imitation of Allison flirting. Lana reached between her body and his until she felt the bulge of his cock. "Oh," she said. "What is this big thing? Mommy likes it."

Lana stood up and began to dance for Robert. The usually conservative housewife was attempting her best lap dance for the much younger man, but her equilibrium was too impaired. The housewife lurched back as the room began to spin. Steve corralled her and sat holding her hand, trying to calm his wife. For a moment she tried to get away from her husband to re-couple with the handsome teenage stud, and then let out a frustrated sigh when she could not.

Allison and her date seemed to find the entire show amusing but Steve was stunned and horrified. Allison licked her lips and smiled at him slyly. She blew her boss a kiss as she led Robert away from the table into the throng of dancers.

As Robert and Allison returned to the dance floor, Steve guided Lana out of the club and into the passenger seat of their station wagon. He was leaving the younger couple stranded, but he had no doubt they would manage. His heart beat furiously in his chest and his mind raced. Steve's hands were shaking as he began the fifteen-minute drive home.

At some point Lana managed to unbuckle her shoulder belt. She softly moaned and raised her hips to shuck her skirt down to her ankles. Steve looked over at his wife squirming in the passenger seat. Her panties were nowhere to be seen.

Lana looked at Steve, glassy eyed. "Mmmmm. Baby. I am so horny." She began rubbing her pussy. "Baby, I need to get fucked. I need a cock. I've been bad, Baby. So fucking bad."

Steve had known Lana for twelve years and had never heard a single curse word out of her mouth. Now in the course of a single evening she had gotten drunk, kissed a teenaged girl, and had some sort of sexual liaison in a bathroom before feeling-up a young man half her age. Now she began masturbating unabashedly in the car. Steve was so shocked he barely noticed the painful erection in his pants. He wondered briefly how long his penis had been stiff. Had he been erect ever since he saw Allison kiss his wife? He honestly wasn't sure.

Lana continued to stroke her wet cunt. Steve struggled to keep the car on the road with the distraction of his wife's moaning and the sloppy sound of her fingers as she played with herself.

"Baby, I've been really naughty. I ate her pussy, Baby. I licked her in the bathroom while those girls watched us. I think I love her, Baby. She made me cum so good." Lana's eyes were closed and her fingers continued to work themselves into her wet snatch. She seemed only barely coherent as she continued her confession. "Allison is such a good kisser, Baby. You should kiss her sometimes. She is so dirty, Stevie. She made me do things. Will you fuck me when we get home? I need a cock. I need it bad."

Lana didn't wait for a reply but continued rambling in her sex and alcohol induced state of inebriation. Steve struggled to keep the car on the road. He was unbelievably aroused, but he also felt a sense of impending doom. How would his marriage withstand this?

"She told me she would share Rob's cock, babe. That boy has a really big cock. Allison said that he would fuck me if I wanted it. Baby, she is so naughty, and so hot. Can I fuck Robert, Baby? I'm so fucking horny."

Steve realized that his wife's current mental state was impaired by more than just alcohol. "Baby, did you take some drugs tonight? Did Allison give you anything?" Lana simply moaned and closed her eyes as she resumed playing with her pussy.

When they arrived at the sidewalk in front of their house, it was all Steve could do to make his wife presentable for the walk up to the door. She leaned heavily on his shoulder and giggled and whispered dirty things, but he finally managed to get her inside.

"Oh Robert, I've been wanting this big cock," Lana said as she rubbed Steve through his trousers. "Since the moment I saw you I've wanted you inside me." She giggled when she felt his erection. "Oops. You're definitely not Robert." Lana began to laugh her maniacal laugh again as she dropped to her knees in front of her husband. "Let's get this little guy some fresh air." The normally demure housewife began to struggle with the fly of Steve's zipper. He knew it was wrong to take advantage of her in this state, but Steve had never been so aroused by his wife. To his great shame, Steve assisted her as she opened the slacks and removed his diminutive penis. She kissed the crown, "It's so hard, Babe. You want your slutty wife to take care of you, huh?"

Steve came a few seconds after his wife began sucking on his small prick. Lana didn't spill a drop of her husband's load. The intensity of his orgasm had Steve seeing stars and by the time his head cleared, Lana was struggling to her feet. She smiled at him seductively before stumbling backwards to land with a plop on the bottom of the stairs that led to their bedroom.

"Come on my stud," she said. "More fucking!" With that pronouncement the middle aged housewife half-crawled and half-walked up the stairs.

Steve arrived in the bedroom a few seconds after his inebriated wife. Lana was removing her blouse. She turned towards him and cupped her breasts as if offering then for him to suckle. She smiled as she hopped on the bed and laid back. Her hand began once again to move inside the folds of her pussy lips. "Eat my pussy, Allison. Please make me cum again. I love you, Baby girl."

Lana seemed to realize that the silhouette framed in the doorway belonged to a male, not Allison. She sat up and blinked at Steve's figure in the light, as she struggled to make sense of her situation. The housewife smiled and closed her eyes mumbling, "I really want to fuck you. You don't think she'll mind do you? She said I could. You are such a stud, Robert. Will you fuck an old married lady like me? I can't wait to feel your thick cock inside me. You are so much bigger than my husband."

Lana grinned and lay back on her pillow. She closed her eyes, and with a final moan, fell asleep. Steve stared at her naked voluptuous body achingly, but both he and his little penis were spent for the night. He crawled in bed beside his wife fearing what the morning would bring.

12