Historical Erotica Ch. 03

Story Info
Birth of a Nation: Ottoman Women at the end of Empire.
4.8k words
3.95
15.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader: This story centers on mother and daughter, the daughter name is Asya and the mother name is Funda. The story is told primarily after the First World War during the collapse of the Ottoman Empire and rise of the Turkish Republic. Both women are beautiful in their own right, Funda with her blonde hair and hazel eyes and Asya with her black hair and blue eyes. Theirs is a time of change and this story tries to capture this change. Enjoy!!

*****

A running man cries through the streets of Istanbul, "The allies are here, disaster, terror and horror will stalk the land. Oh Sultan, lead us to victory! Oh Sultan, expel these foreign invaders! Oh Sultan, won't you hear our cries? Oh Sultan, these Greek soldiers are rapists, pure and faithful woman are being violated. Turkish virgins are losing their honor, because we do not fight back, oh Sultan."

Funda looks upon the crier and feels a sense of relief, for starvation and blockade have besieged the streets of Istanbul and now with the allied take-over the sense of siege is over. But Funda is also worried about what this invasion means for her country. It's been thirty years since she was a Harem girl, but even now, she can recall the splendour of palace life. More importantly, she believed in the Ottoman Empire and its system of government, which had not only allowed her to raise a family, but also protected her family from the 19th century massacres of Muslims in Europe. Funda's grandfather was born in Salonika-Greece, 1-year before the Greek anti-Ottoman Nationalist revolutionary war (1821-1830) broke out.

Although Muslim, her grandfather was ethnically and culturally Greek and spoke Greek as his first language. At age 8 his family moved to Athens and then two-years later, Greece had become independent of Ottoman rule and the massacres of expulsions of Muslims increased. Aged-10 he was forced to flee Athens for Istanbul with his uncle as his parents had been murdered by Greek revolutionaries. The horrors of the war have been passed down the generations to Funda and from Funda to her daughter Asya. Funda's husband, Mehmet, a tall strong man, who was an ethnic Laz and had roots in Georgia and whose family fled Russian expansionism, fell in service to the Ottoman Empire in Baghdad fighting the British in 1917.

On top of this, the victorious allies are now carving up the Ottoman Empire for themselves. New States are being created, it's not clear whether there will be a Turkish State, but British Prime Minister David Lloyd-George has talked about re-creating the Greek Empire and encouraged the Greeks to take Istanbul and set-up Constantinople again. Rumours of large territories in Anatolia being awarded to an Armenian State, stories of European soldiers pulling the veil of women in the streets, and of rapes. Over 3 million Turks were killed during the Great War (First World War), but despite this, they are being humiliated long after defeat. Passed down trauma, traumatic experiences and sense of fear of what might happen are shaping Funda's thinking.

Asya is sitting in a hotel bar where some Greek military officers have gathered, her Euro-Turkish looks and European dress style make her a figure of intrigue to the drinking officers. Unbeknown to the officers, is that she is deliberately trying to attract their attention, albeit in a subtle and lady like way. Asya is unlike her mother, she does not believe in the old ideas of the Ottomans, since she was a teenager, she has been an enthusiastic supporter of the Young Turks Movement. She wanted nationalistic reforms of the Ottoman Empire, constitutional monarchy and representative democracy. She has always believed that the Ottomans should stop reacting to other peoples' nationalism and assert muscular Turkishness.

Sick of passed down trauma and defeatism of the late Ottoman age, she is eager to assert post-Ottoman Turkey. If the Ottomans are unable to create a strong nation, than the Ottomans have to go and a modern nationalist Turkish State should replace it. Although, Asya knows of her family origins, she has rejected it and instead adheres to the new nationalist thesis of the Turks being one people, who originate from nomadic hordes of Central Asia. These hordes are strong and tough and not a defeated people, they will guide the new Turkey. Her belief in this is so strong; she has joined an underground movement called the Grey Wolves, who seek to resist allied-occupation. She is their agent and her mission includes having affairs with European officers and getting information out of them.

Delicately holding her glass and sipping her beer, while sitting at the bar with the Greek officers sitting in both behind her. Checking out her backside and her occasional glances at them, when she turns her head side-ways. Finally, one officer cannot take it anymore and get's up and approaches the young lady. He smiles at her and she glance into her eyes and pretends to be uninterested and looks away from him again.

"Hello, how are you?" He asks.

She glances over at him again in an uninterested way and responds in a uninterested tone, "I'm fine." She doesn't even have the courtesy to ask how he is back.

"My name is Captain Andreadis, what's your name, if I may ask?"

"Asya," she equips.

"Wow, beautiful name for a beautiful lady. May I buy you a drink?"

"You control our country; you may do, as you please."

Captain Andreadis orders Asya another beer, he tries to continue the discussion, despite Asya barely looking at him or answering his questions. Not very talkative, but this does not deter the Capitan, in fact it makes him want more. This girl with her classy and yet sultry look is giving him a hard-on. Asya can tell her strategy is working, she knows how to work men. This is her strength that she uses in the serves of her country, she cannot ride and attack on horseback like her recently discovered Central Asian ancestors, but she does have a sharp sword of her own. She gets him talking and gradually allows him to see the positive effects of his charm. By now the other three officers have joined the fray.

There's Lieutenant Elias, Major Kaya and Lieutenant Lekas, they all hold some important positions within different divisions within the occupying Greek army. All four men seem mesmerised by Asya, her charm and beauty, make them incredibly horny. After an hour of following conversation, it becomes clear to Asya, that they are useful contacts to have. The men are clearly excited and Asya decides to drop hints about her sexual interest. The officers are ecstatic, Asya has just agreed to come with them to their hotel room for an orgy.

She follows the men to the elevator and up they go. The soon arrive at the room, Asya enters and heads straight for the bathroom to 'freshen up' while the men prepare themselves. Asya stares in the mirror and pours water onto her face. She must remain composed and steady, she must dishonor herself so that future generations of Turkish women do not. This is for her country's survival. Failure is not an option, the stakes are too high. She eventually finds the strength and puts on her aroused face. Deception is awfully erotic.

She walks out, "Right boys, whose first?" Capitan Andreadis rushes forward and stands in-front of her, he's followed by Major Kaya, while the other two sit on the edge of the bed and looked amazed and aroused. Asya leans in and kisses the Capitan on the lips, while the Major moves his head towards Asya's neck and begins sniffing her perfume. Slowly the Major starts to kiss Asya's neck and when the Captain pauses kissing Asya, she turns her head to face the Major, who kisses her on the lips too. The kisses are a mere brushing of lips, but soon, tongues exchange mouths and dancing between the tongues commences.

Like a Latin rhythm, there is much tossing, turning, teasing, biting and sweat involved. The Major holds Asya's head and with her mouth wide open, he spit into her mouth, which she swallows. "Mmmm...the Major has such a refined salvia taste." Asya says in a teasing tone. To the Capitan, Asya is utterly delectable, very delicious looking and when the Major is assaulting her lips, he is licking her cheeks and neck. His hand is fondling and groping her. Above Asya's dress, both the Major and the Captain are molesting her breasts. The two Lieutenants cannot watch any longer, they both get off the bed and head towards Asya.

Lieutenant Elias encircles the lovers and stops behind Asya, he's unsure of what to do, so he extends his hand and places it on Asya's voluptuous behind. Gently rubbing her butt above her dress, but already he is groaning and crying out yes. He's becoming very aroused, meanwhile Lieutenant Lekas, looks as though all his presents have come at once. He has a look over being over-stimulated, the visual is too sexy and the reality to good to be true. He feels he will cum many times today. He reaches out and touches her upper back, but he does so with such reverence and a possessed look on his face, like Asya's body has some holy relevance for him, as if he was a pilgrim trying to touch a saint's tomb. He runs his hand through Asya's dark hair.

Lieutenant Elias gets onto his knees to kiss Asya's behind, like he is showing respect for the Greek Goddess in-front of him, at least she would be, if she weren't Turkish. His lips make contact with her dress which separates her naked ass flesh from his lips. He tries to lift her dress up after a barrage of kisses, slowly moving upwards, he encounters another obstacle, Asya's panties. Asya moves her hand behind her and pushes her dress back down. She then moves her hand and places on both the Major and Capitan's crotches. She kisses down both the Major and Captain and ends up on her knees.

Arrive on her knees, all four men get into formation and encircle her. Asya looks up at them with her big blue eyes, while all four men unzip their pants and pull down their underwear, unveiling four hard throbbing uncut cocks. The four cocks stand over Asya like they are her imperial overlord and she looks at them with a reverence for power. These weren't four dick, these dicks represented the power the allies had over the Turkish nation. Asya takes a moment and then begins to stroke the top half of the Major's dick and then the Capitan's dick. She then moves around and strokes the two lieutenants.

She tries to salivate her mouth and produces thick, white, drool and allows the drool to dangle of her mouth until it naturally falls onto one of the four. She repeats this process for all four. Each drool is followed by intense rubbing in of the drool, Asya pays particular attention to the foreskin area and works the early drool in. Massaging foreskins, while all men look upwards and downwards, barely able to control their excitement. Asya stops the long-drawn out drooling and starts an aggressive form of spitting and gentle rubs are replaced with aggressive rubbing and jerking off. She works the spitting and rubbing in down the tip to the base, she takes a brief pause to massage each men's balls.

All four men and grunting, groaning, screaming and crying with joy, some of the officers are married, but their wives are not as good as this. They begin to wonder if it's a Turkish thing or just Asya? Asya starts to lick, suck and even bite underneath their balls, she likes to leave her calling card and love bites are the best way. Licking one dick at a time, while jerking off another, it's fair to say that Asya has her hands and mouth full. Finally, she starts to suck dick, she takes Lieutenant Lekas in first. Sliding his cock in gently, inch by inch, before dejecting and re-inserting taking in more inches. She takes her time and breathes heavily on his dick.

She moves away from him and onto Lieutenant Elias, and then Capitan Andreadis and then Major Kaya. She would blow hot air onto their dicks before inserting, she would let them enter her mouth further and further. She would go around each dick and take it down her mouth further and further, until it reached the entry to her throat. While sucking either the Major or the Capitan off, the two Lieutenants would stroke Asya's back and hair. From time to time they would pull on her hair. When Asya came around to Lieutenant Elias again, he pushed his dick down her throat, while placing his hand on the back of her head and placing pressure on it. A large lump appeared in Asya's throat and it looked like an Adam's apple, but of course it was cock.

More lumps were appearing in Asya's throat, but these lumps would appear suddenly and disappear again. They were deposits of juicy precum, which Asya was lapping up and taking in her stride. She coughs and makes noises indicating choking, but continues and eventually Elias let's go and Asya moves to the other three men and repeats the pattern. The intensity of what is happening makes Asya's eyes watery and her mascara and make-up run down her face.

She keeps going around and around until all four cocks have received extensive oral attention from Asya the swallower with minimal gagging. The four men now want to move on and the Capitan grabs the sucker by the neck and pulls her upwards. Leaving red marks around her neck, he kisses her on the mouth and then dethrones her taking off her dress and underwear. He pulls her over to the bed and opens her legs and slides his cock into her pussy, meanwhile the Major jumps onto the bed and gropes her newly liberated ass and then open her cheeks and inserts. Both men hump away, while the two lieutenants line up with large erections and jerk off while Asya's pounded. Balls clipping her butt cheeks turning them red and stretching her anus and colon.

Cries and screams will not help her, she must injure like a warrior she is. Her pussy is also stretching, but she's prepared. Both men fuck her brains out and when they get tired, the Lieutenants replace them and take her on. They take her in turns, but despite some of the pain, Asya is enjoying herself and even cums during one of the bangings. The cum runs out of her pussy and down her leg in typical liquid fashion. The smell of cum is thick and intense. Eventually, all four men are ready to cum and Asya jumps off the bed and back onto her knees with her mouth and eyes wide open. Four cocks encircle and jerk off in-front of her.

Not know which direction the first load will come, she anticipates everything, eventually Elias squirts across her face and then the Major drops a load. Within seconds all four men are cumming and cumming heavy, thick white cream places itself on Asya's face, mouth, hair and even hits her in the eyes turning them red. Some even hit her breasts and down her chest. She is completely covered, if you called her snow white, it would make sense even without the seven dwarfs based on the way she now looks. Looks like the Greeks got a white Christmas after all. Asya takes every drop of cum and swallows it, she doesn't waste a drop, even the spill on the floor is not spared.

Asya is now in the good books of all four officers. She goes to the bathroom and cleans herself off, but, unbeknown to the officers they have revealed some of their important secrets before they came up to the room. Which Asya can now take to the Grey Wolves. These men are full of important insights.

Funda waits up late for Asya to return, she has managed to secure some meat at great expense, but nonetheless has secured. Preparing meat, oh how different her world is now, from the world she left. In 1888 she entered the Harem as a non-courtesan serving girl. She knew all the great and famous courtesans and being close to power made her privy to a lot of court gossip. Her's was the world of Abdul Hamid II the 34 Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, who was rather perversely labelled the 'Red Sultan' by European commentators or so Funda thought.

The Ottomans were perceived to be backwards and in-decline by the Europeans, which was capitulated by the phrase, coined by Tsar Nicholas I of Russia when he labelled the Ottoman Empire, 'The Sick Man of Europe.' The Ottomans had lost most of its land empire in Europe by the end of the 19th century and European powers controlled Ottoman State debt and interfered with internal matters of the Ottoman Empire in its remaining territories, including in Istanbul itself. They want the Empire for themselves, it's no secret that Russia and Greece dream on taking-over Istanbul and re-establishing the Byzantine Empire and Constantinople. Orthodox Christian Russia still mourns the loss of Istanbul, which is the centre of their religious world.

But for Funda, her memorises of Abdul Hamid's reign are different from the European perceptions. She remembers the same period as being a time of reform and modernization, when she was a child, she remember the first constitutional reforms carried out by the Young Ottomans movement. It was the first major attempt to create a modern state and constitutional monarchy, it sought to define and limit the powers of the Sultan and create equal citizenships for all Ottoman citizens regardless of religion or ethnicity. Many forget, but the constitutional movement met considerable hostility from Ottoman Christians, who because of European influence were largely above Ottoman Muslims and practically above the law, because if they broke the law the Europeans would interfere to prevent them from being charged. Equality would mean the loss of rights for them.

She remembers modern scientific schools being set-up, European style of dress being introduced into Ottoman fashion including the fez hat. No it was a time of great elegance, not decline. Abdul Hamid also promoted Islam and Pan-Islamic politics to create a sense of brotherhood with Muslims in non-Ottoman domains and to counter largely Christian nationalism. As the granddaughter of someone who fled European Christian Nationalism and a believing Muslim woman, the ideas of shared Islamic solidarity and brotherhood appealed to Funda. She wanted modernity not Christianity, which is what nationalism came to mean to her. The Nation must be countered with spiritual nations, which respects the traditions of the forefathers and is modern.

Funda is not blind to the suffering caused by the Ottoman State, she heard stories about massacres and deportations of Armenians, but blames both the Europeans and the 1908 Young Turks movement. The Europeans meddled in Ottoman affairs, imposed the First World War upon her and tried to invade the Empire and encourage the Armenians to rise up. The Young Turks were to blame, because they tried to reverse the ideals of the Young Ottomans and tried to import and create Turkish nationalism along European lines, which created a strong nationalistic chauvinism within the new Ottoman government. It also abandoned the ideals of Islam for the ideals of German and French philosophers or so Funda thought.

Working and living in Dolmabahce Palace, she became a woman within its walls. She met Mehmet there, he was a big shy boy, but obviously liked Funda despite taking two-years to express his feelings for her. They met in 1890, Funda was 20 and Mehmet was 24, in the palace. Mehmet was in army officer school being educated in European sciences and warfare; he was convinced that the Ottoman army was going to become a modern fighting force. Two years after they first met, he finally got around to proposing to Funda and they were married within weeks.

Funda remembers the first time Mehmet dropped his pants and a large hard object was pointing at her. It makes her wet just to think about it. It was 9 inches long, at first Funda couldn't take it, but luckily for her, Mehmet was understanding as well as horny. She would slowly get use to his big manhood. Everyday Mehmet would drop his pants and Funda would try and get use to it, by stroking and touching it. She eventually found the courage to suck on his delicious cock and she loved it. She loved the taste and use to say, my husband tastes great.

12