History of CFNM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers

Sara let the massive cock head slide from her mouth with an audible plop. She held on the base of the cock and fed it to her friends. They both crowded in to suck it. They all took turns. 'Hey can you deep throat him.? 'cried Jan.

------------------------------------------------------

Mike snapped back to reality,

Mrs. Nelson stood with her arm around Mike's waist 'Very very Nice! Now isn't that more comfortable then have it all cramped up inside your pants?', she didn't give him a chance to answer, she continued, 'And anytime this happens to you in class feel free to do this so you don't have to be uncomfortable. I'm sure the class won't mind, will you class?'

A girl in the back spoke up and said, 'Mrs. Nelson, I sure don't mind, but I really can't see that good back here can I come up front and get a better look?'

Mrs. Nelson really loved her job. 'Sure' she said, 'and anyone else liking a closer look come on up.'

All of the girls came and gathered around Mike. His erection was throbbing, a solid 9 inches pointing skyward.

The girls were making comments and observations. 'Wow, that's alot bigger then my boyfriends'

'Mine too'

'Look at those veins'

'It's a cute color'

'It looks like a big Popsicle'

This went on for awhile until Mrs. Nelson reined them in and said, 'Thank you Mike for being such a good sport. This is really what CFNM is all about. Women feeling secure in a comfortable environment to observe a naked male'.

'Can I touch it Mrs. Nelson?'

'No, we are out of time for today. Everyone please return to your seats. Everyone, the next class is Thursday. I expect you to have all read the syllabus by then and have the textbook - The History of CFNM and have read pages 1-20. And be sure to look over the historical timeline of CFNM. Each milestone we will discuss in greater detail. See you all then.'

As Jenny was looking over the syllabus, she was really excited. This was going to be an interesting class to say the least.

Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers
12