Hitch Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica, that wasn't love," she murmured sleepily. "Don't deceive yourself. Last night was pure lust. And it won't be your last time either. Believe me, you're a real slut. The pleasure you had last night is like, addictive. I know."

She leaped out of bed, still in her cheerleader outfit, and disappeared into the bathroom. I stood there, livid. How does that snotty little brat have the nerve to talk to me that way. I should go off and leave her.

I walked down the outside stair exit, putting my bags in the car before going to the coffee shop. I took a long deep breath, trying to shake her stupid remarks out of my head. It was immediately filled with the image of her shapely, tight, round ass.

As I sat sipping my coffee, I saw her walking to the car with her bag. I was stunned. She was wearing a halter top, her large breast barely contained, obviously no bra as you could see her tit's sway heavily as she walked. Her skirt was so short it barely covered her tight, little ass. And the white knee socks and pony tail! Her look was complete and I'm sure done purposely to illicit desire and disgust in the adults around her, a teenager's purpose in life.

I felt a gust of lust unleash in me. She actually looked like the sexy version of the girl next door going off to school. The ultimate, luscious teenage tramp, I thought to myself.

As she sat down at the booth with me I made the mistake of scolding her. "Couldn't you have worn something less revealing. That outfit barely covers you. You're half naked."

"What, are you my mother now?" she asked sarcastically. "I'm sorry mommy. This is all I have that's clean. But the real question is, does it turn you on. I know I'm giving every man in here a hard-on mommy, but is your little hard-on peeping out from under it's hood?"

"Stop it, I said sternly. "That's enough. I'm sorry I mentioned it. Eat your toast so we can get on the road."

Once in the car we drove 20 miles in silence. I was still perturbed by Lisa's insolence and didn't feel like talking to her as if nothing had happened. Apparently she didn't feel so constrained.

"How old was your little sister the last time you saw her?" she asked suddenly.

"Twenty two I think." Yes, she was twenty two. She's twenty seven now. Why?"

"She was just three years older than me," Lisa said. "You know what would be great?"

Before I could ask what she was talking about she leaned over and lay her head on my shoulder. "What are you doing Lisa," as I tried to pull away.

She began licking my ear and breathing suggestively. "You smell good today," She whispered. 'Sexy, you smell sexy."

Her hand slipped up under my skirt, caressing my thighs. I tried to push her hand away while driving sixty miles an hour. I don't think I was very firm with her, especially since my legs seemed to spread, giving her perfect access to my now swollen mound.

Her fingers soon had me moaning, the car drifting and swerving over the line. I was thankful the highway thru the desert was nearly deserted.

She continued whispering in my ear, "Wouldn't you like to see your sister down between my legs sucking my cunt? I'll bet she'd love to suck a young, wet pussy like mine. Don't you think so Jesse?"

"Please, don't talk like that," I begged. "I don't want to hear it. Leave my sister out of this."

"But you'd like to see it wouldn't you?" she continued. "Maybe while she sucked my pussy you could lick my ass. I'd love to feel your long tongue buried in my sweaty crack. Your sister nibbling at my clit. Two sister sluts taking care of the innocent cheerleader. You like that fantasy Jesse? Tell me you like it."

Yessss," I screamed as her fingers plunged and squished in my soaked, sticky gash. Her vivid description, the depravity of her suggestion sent me over the edge. My car was all over the highway as an intense orgasm blasted thru me.

As I slumped forward over the steering wheel Lisa brought her fingers to my lips. I greedily licked them clean of my own juices. I thought this was about as low as you could get but even the realization of the humiliation turned me on.

Lisa now concentrated on my breast. I told her to stop it because I saw a car in the rear view mirror beginning to pass us. She glanced up for a second, just long enough to see the car pull up along side. She lifted my tit from my unbuttoned blouse and held it up for the woman in the passing car to see.

I could almost hear the woman gasp, I could see her staring unbelievably as Lisa lowered her lip's to my exposed tit and sucked the nipple into her mouth. She continued to nibble my swollen nipple, even after the passing car pulled ahead of us, and once again returned her skilled fingers to my now swollen cunt.

A restaurant loomed ahead and, without any warning, I exited into the parking lot at forty miles an hour. I just barely missed several parked cars before coming to a stop. I told Lisa I needed to use the bathroom and maybe get a cup of coffee. I was so close to cumming again I was afraid we were going to wreak if I didn't get off of the highway.

As we entered the restaurant I could feel the wetness of my pussy, my panties, and the stickiness in the crack of ass. I knew underneath my skirt, I was a mess. But this only heightened the sexual frenzy I felt inside.

And while we waited to be seated, Lisa leaned against my back and intentionally rubbed her nipples against me. I thought I was going to cum again right there in the lobby.

The hostess led us to our table. As I looked around the room my eyes locked on the woman at the next table. She was staring at me, a strange smile on her face. It was the woman passenger who passed us! I was embarrassed and, strangely enough, even more stimulated. Her husband, his back to us, didn't seem to have a clue of this eye fucking taking place.

Lisa noticed. "My my, teacher," she chided me. "You may get some strange pussy right here. Your moving mighty fast for a woman that, only yesterday, thought masturbating was a sin."

As the waitress poured my coffee the housewife arose to go to the ladies room.

"This is your cue Teach," Lisa prodded. "Go get her."

"I can't," I stammered. "How can you be so sure. What if she was smiling just to be friendly. I'd feel like a fool."

And as much as I wanted too, I couldn't make myself follow the woman to the bathroom.

Lisa jumped to her feet and crossed the dining room, disappearing into the ladies lounge. My mind began running rampant with images of Lisa and the housewife stuck in a small stall together. I was sure I must be leaving a stain on the seat cushion beneath me as cunt cream continued flowing out of me.

It was ten minutes before Lisa returned. As soon as she sat down she threw something into my lap. It was the woman's panties! I grabbed them before anybody noticed, my hand suddenly covered with a sticky substance. The panties were soaked with the housewife's cum!

I didn't care any more. I lifted my hand to my lips and licked it clean. I just wanted to cum right there I was so hot.

The housewife finally came out. Her husband visually perturbed because she had been gone so long. Poor sap didn't have a clue.

I excused myself and ran to the bathroom. Once inside the stall I fingered myself till I came profusely. It didn't seem to do any good. I was still burning with lust. I pulled up my panties, not even bothering to clean myself. It just seemed appropriate to be as sluttish as possible.

When I returned to the table Lisa was gone. I actually went into a panic. The waitress informed me Lisa had paid the bill so I went to the car hoping she was there. She wasn't. I looked everywhere, back inside the restaurant, behind the restaurant, she was gone. I was devastated. I couldn't understand how or why she would leave me like this.

There was nothing I could do but get back on the road. I tried to take my mind off of her and think of other things, like visiting my sister. Lisa had even perverted that part of my life. All I could picture was my sister, on her knee's like a submissive slut, licking Lisa's legs while begging to eat her pussy. I couldn't get that image out of my mind.

The next afternoon I reached San Diego. My sister was truly happy to see me. And her kids were beautiful. Her whole family made me feel at home, even her husband who I really had never got to know.

My sister, Sarah, was a stay at home housewife so we had plenty of time to visit. We spent days taking the kids to the park, doing wholesome family things, and eventually Lisa's brief existence in my life began to wane. Some time, especially at night while laying alone in bed, I would slip back to those two days and finger myself to an explosive orgasm.

After a four week visit I felt like I might be wearing out my welcome. I told Sarah I was thinking about moving on, I just didn't have any plans as to where too go. I wasn't restless, I just didn't want to feel like I might become a burden to their marriage. She, and her husband, assured me they enjoyed my company. I was also a great live in babysitter. I was still leaving my options open but I did decide to stay a little while longer.

One day, while shopping downtown, I was sifting thru some expensive under clothing in a high class department store. A woman, a few years younger than me, sauntered up behind me and commented; "I'll bet those would look sexy on you," referring to a pair of panties I had in my hands.

"Do you think so?" I said acting modest. "There isn't much to them. I don't know if they would even cover my...well anyway, they seem pretty skimpy."

"I'm wearing a pair similar to those," she whispered. Would you like to see how they look on me?"

I felt the heat between my thighs. "I don't think so," I gasped. "Do you work here?"

"No, I'm on my lunch hour," she said. I work down the street. My name is Kelly. What's yours?"

"Jesse," I answered, and I'm sorry if I sounded so curt. If you had worked here I was going to tell you how totally out of line you were."

"You're right," she said with a most contagious smile, so let me make it up to you and buy you lunch. I still have forty five minutes before I have to be back at work."

I amazed myself and accepted. We went to a diner next door. In forty minutes I found out she was an attorney, single and liked the arts. My gut told me she liked me too. And I was so ripe for something.

As we left the diner we exchanged phone numbers. I don't think either of us thought this chance meeting would ever develop into anything.

I walked for awhile until the impulse hit me. I returned to the department store and purchased the panties Kelly liked. I went to the ladies room to put them on, then went in search of her office.

I almost backed out as I stood before her secretary and asked to see Kelly. Within minutes I was ushered into her office.

"This is a surprise," Kelly exclaimed. "Did I make that much of an impression on you?"

I glanced around to make sure the secretary had left the office and closed the door. "I took your advice and made the purchase you recommended," I murmured. "I wanted to get your opinion."

"Really," she said huskily. "Are you wearing them?"

"Yes," I murmured.

"Then why don't you show me," Kelly said in a trembling voice. She stood, walked around her desk and leaned against its edge.

"Show you here?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Right here. Take off your skirt."

I slowly removed my skirt allowing it to puddle around my feet. Without looking up I could here her take a deep breath.

"Your right," she said as she moved closer to me. "They don't cover your...she smiled, your beautifully large mound." I felt her fingers brush my crotch. A low moan escaped my lips.

"You've already soiled them," she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to check them closer. You don't mind do you?"

"No," my voice barely audible.

She moved in front of me, leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. Her hands cupped my breast thru my blouse, kneading them, caressing them till my nipples swelled. She lowered her head and bit my nipple thru my blouse causing a rush of blood. I nearly fainted.

She knelt in front of me, her hands gently forcing my legs apart, her breath burning the tender inside of my thighs. I could feel her pull my panties aside, her tongue's touch bringing another long moan from me. This was the first woman who ever licked me there. Lisa never did. God, this was ecstasy.

Kelly's oral assault was like sweet torture, the nibbling of my clit while two fingers slowly but piston like fucked me with vulgarness. I knew I was heading to a height of pleasure I had not experienced since Lisa.

The final moment was close, my back stiffened while my hips thrust involuntarily against her mouth. And then it happened. My whole body convulsed, my cunt burst, the gush of cum was almost embarrassing. Kelly's vulgar slurping, such a sexual sound, brought on a second orgasm just as intense as the first.

I didn't hear the door open,and the secretary enter, just another pair of hands slipping from behind and up under my blouse, cupping my swollen tits. Fingers gripping my nipples like a vise, pinching until the pain became exquisite, My loud squeal fell on deaf ears. My hips took up an unlikely rhythm, nipple pain, thrust, nipple pain, thrust.

Suddenly the pain stopped and, like a signal to my brain, my whole being felt like it erupted thru my cunt. Even to my own ears my boar like grunts sounded vulgar. I wished the third orgasm would never end, or a fourth would begin and never wane. But wane it did just as my legs gave away and I fell to the floor.

I curled up in a fetal position, totally drained. Kelly's voice brought back the reality. I was lying, half naked in a strangers office, cum juice running the length of my legs into my high heel shoes.

"Don't get too comfortable," I heard Kelly say. You have two pussies to serve slut, starting with mine." Gone were the niceties, I was recognized for what I was, a slut.

As I crawled to my knees Kelly sat on the couch, her legs splayed wide, her juicy cunt pulsating. I crawled to her, burying my face between her legs. The aroma, not as sweet as Lisa, but just as inviting, my tongue began lapping feverishly.

For a moment I forgot the secretary until, without any warning, she knelt behind me pulling my hips upwards. I was momentarily shocked as she buried the huge dildo in me, shocked because I had never had anything of this size inside me. I groaned in stunned pleasure as she began humping and thrusting me like a bitch dog. A new and different stimulant for sure, being shamelessly fucked by a woman's artificial cock.

When I finally staggered out of Kelly's office the humiliation was complete. After licking and sucking them too several orgasm's I tongued cleaned them, ass crack and all. My whole body smelled of sex. I worried how I would get into my sister's house without their noticing. Fortunately they weren't home . It was my lucky day.

After showering I lay in bed and wallowed in my shame. A thirty two year old, educated woman, obtaining such depraved pleasures by submitting to other females. Lisa had somehow recognized my vulnerability and took advantage of it. Even the humiliation turned me on.

Does my sister possess this same characteristic, I wondered? She seems so strong, so in control. Surely she's not the same as me. Anyway, she has strong family support from her husband and kids. I didn't have to worry about her.

I soon fell asleep, and even my dreams gave me no relief. I dreamed of cheerleaders in their bosomy sweaters, their little pleated skirts, their white socks accentuating their strong, sinewy calves. I awoke in the morning, my panties soaked, my puffy cunt lips sore from my previous days activities.

I decided to drive to Phoenix in a futile attempt to find the dark side of me. I told my sister I would be back by Friday.

Arriving in Phoenix I made every effort to locate Lisa. She did not have a phone in her name, she wasn't registered at any of the local colleges, and young, homeless kids on the street never heard of her. It certainly seemed to me she had moved on or had moved back home to her father.

Friday, when I arrived back at my sister's house I knew something was wrong. Sarah acted differently, like going thru the motions to be sociable. My persistent question, "is there something wrong," began to irritate her. She insisted everything was fine.

Sunday, after morning church, Sarah and her family returned to the house. Their plans were to take the kids to a Circus Sunday afternoon. Sarah begged off claiming she didn't feel well. So as not to disappoint the kids my bro-in-law decided to take them by himself. That left Sarah and I alone.

"Jesse, could you come into the living room please," Sarah called out to me. As I entered the room I knew something was up. "We have to talk Jesse. It's important."

She scared me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Tell me. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Actually there is," she said. "And I don't want you to take anything I say the wrong way. Believe me, you have nothing to explain. Your my sister and I love you. Okay?'

Now I was beside myself. My heart was about to jump out of my body.

"The day after you left for Phoenix a young lady came by the house looking for you. She said her name was Lisa."

I felt a cold chill wash over me. My throat suddenly became so dry I couldn't swallow. I tried to speak, nothing came out.

"Let me finish before you say anything," Sarah begged. "This is so hard for me. Anyway, this young girl comes by looking for you. She arrived in a cab. When I told her you wouldn't be back until Friday she seemed upset. She said she was counting on you being here and her friend wasn't coming here to pick her up until the next afternoon."

I arose from the couch to make myself a drink. Sarah, noticing my nervousness, remained quiet until I sat back down.

Sarah continued. "This girl, Lisa, seemed to know so much about you I was convinced she was a friend. I invited her to stay over until her friend could pick her up next day. She was pleasant enough, although I didn't particularly like her flirting with Bill during dinner."

I felt the walls closing in on me. It seemed like the temperature was a 100 degree in the room. I wanted to run and scream.

"Are you alright Jesse?" Sarah asked apparently noticing my discomfort.

"I'm fine," I lied.

"Well," Sarah said nervously, after Bill and the kids went to bed I sat up with Lisa here in the living room. She didn't seem to want to go to bed as early as we do so I was just trying to be a good hostess."

Tears were now running down Sarah's cheeks. She tried to pull herself together to continue.

"I don't know what happened Jesse. I honestly don't. But in no time I was doing the most awful things. I don't know how it started. And when she began telling me the things you and she had done I was.........

"What were the awful things you were doing?" I suddenly spoke with composure. "Exactly what occurred."

Sarah looked at me in disbelief thru her swollen red eyes. "Jesse, you must know what....Do you want to hear me say it?"

''Yessss, I want to hear you say it," I hissed. "Tell me, in detail."

"I can't Jesse, I can't describe it to you. Don't ask me, pleaseee."

"Did she have you on your knee's Sarah. Did she have you kissing her creamy thighs, smelling her luscious cunt, lick her till she cum in your mouth. Did she cum in your mouth Sarah?'

"Yessssssssss," Sarah cried out.

Sarah suddenly ran upstairs leaving me with the image of her burned into my brain, her face buried between Lisa's thigh's, her mouth and tongue glued to Lisa's fuzz covered cunt. I leaned back on the couch, spread my legs vulgarly, and fingered myself to orgasm.