Hitchhiking Ch. 4

Story Info
Linda watches as captors manipulate her husband.
4.9k words
4.2
109.3k
30
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers

Jimmy again said in a soft voice, "For you, I would do anything. I know that I have never made you feel like a real woman, I know that now. I want you to have that sexual feeling and pleasure, I want what ever you want to fulfill your sexual needs." I could not believe this. What he was saying to me was giving me some very dangerous and dirty thoughts. I finely said, "I will think about this, I don't know what I want to do right now, I do know I want to get some sleep, I want to sleep alone, I don't want to sleep with you tonight would you mind?"

Jimmy said, "Oh I understand, sure, I'll sleep in the guest room." He grabbed his bathrobe and walked out the bedroom to the guest room. I got up, closed the door, and went to get the videotape they made of him. I took it out and put it in the machine. It started with Jimmy driving into the driveway. Martins voice said "Keep that camera rolling, I'm going to have some fun with this white boy." The camera kept him in view as he got out of the car and walked to the door. Martin yelled out "Come on in." Jimmy walked in carrying a brief case. Martin asked "is it all there?" Jimmy said "yes, I have it all here."

Martin then said "you do know that you and that wife of yours ain't getting out of here alive don't you whitey?" I saw the look of panic come across Jimmy's face. He said "but you said 50 thousand dollars, I got it all right here, you don't have to kill us. We won't tell a soul." Martin said "yea, that's what they all say, I will just sleep better knowing that with you and your wife dead, I know you can't tell anyone at all.

Jimmy said again "but I got it all, you said 50 thousand, I brought 50, do you want more money? I'll go get it for you." Martin said well if you can convince me that you will not tell anyone about us and this place I guess we could let you and your wife go." Jimmy pounced on his statement and said, "Anything, you name it, anything at all. I can get it for you, just tell me."

Martin smiled into the camera and said "look around you whitey, see all these men here? If you get on your knees and suck all their dick's, well I think I would be able to trust you." Jimmy looked at him and said "your kidding right? You really don't want me to suck all you guys off do you? I can get you more money, just tell me how much." Martin said "that ain't the response I wanted boy, Hell I ain't greedy, the money you brought is plenty. It isn't a question of money, it's a question of trust, can I trust you? Unless you suck all us off I just don't think I can trust you. Now I wanted you to drop to your knees and show me you would do anything to save you and your wife's lives." I saw Jimmy slowly drop to his knees, Martin walked up to him and said, "That's better, now unzip me and pull it out." I watched as Jimmy did what he was told. Then Martin said, "Do it and you better make me believe that you like sucking my cock, in fact you better make me believe that you love sucking my cock. I want to hear you moan and I better feel you milk me for every drop you can get. You fuck with us boy, and make me think you ain't loving my cock in your mouth, I'll cut your fuckn wife's throat first as you watch, then cut of your dick off before I slit your throat. You understand me boy? I want you to make me believe that you are a cock sucking queer that loves sucking cock. Can you do that boy? Can you make us want to keep you alive or not?"

I heard my husband say "yes, I can do that, I know you will believe it, just please don't hurt my wife." I then saw him grab hold of Martins big cock and he moved to suck him stroking his long cock as he closed his eyes and used his mouth on him. I watched as my husband on his knees sucked Martin first then all the other men there one by one. I never saw any man do such a thing before and watching him suck those men the way he did, with the moaning and the way he would stroked their cocks as he sucked them, well he made me believe that he loved doing it to them.

I watched and was amazed as I watched Jimmy getting off 7 men and swallowing their sperm just as I did when I did it to them. After Jimmy finished with the last man, Martin said, "I bet your all worked up right now baby. Get up and take your panty's off, I want to see the size of your Johnson." Jimmy got up and took off his pants. He stood there naked as everyman there laughed at him and the size of his dick. Martin said "Now I can understand why the miss's was so eager to fuck us, shit I bet she never felt you when you had that pencil dick in her. Hell I bet you never even got it in her." Everyone was laughing hard except Jimmy he looked close to tears.

Martin said, "Come over here and sit down I'm going to show you how real men fucks a woman. This bitch in this movie couldn't get enough cock. She begged and begged for more, you got to see this Bitch and how much she loves to fuck guys with big cocks." When Jimmy sat down, Martin told the men (not really speaking to any one person.) "Tie him up, I don't want him running out of here with out his pants on." Two men tied him up, once tied down they picked up his chair and placed it 3-4 feet in front of the big huge screen TV. I then saw myself on the TV screen. I was on my knees doing the exact same thing to those men that Jimmy had just did.

The only difference was, the camera showed me going after the men's cocks with a whole lot more eagerness. It showed how I was attacking them it clearly showed that I wanted to suck them all. It also showed how I took them all down my throat. When I did take them down my throat, the camera person would come in real close for a close-up. The camera got in so close that it showed the outline of the cock in my throat, making the sides of my throat bulge as I went all the way down on them touching my lips to their pubic hairs and groin.

It surprised me when I saw that, I guess I was surprised because I had no idea what I looked like doing such a thing to a man. I guess another surprise to me was, as I sat there watching myself do such nasty things to those men in the movie, it was doing two things to me. First it was turning me on making me horny as hell it made me recall how I felt at the time when I was sucking all of their big hard cocks while they made this movie. The second surprise to me was I wanted to see Jimmy watch me as I did it; I wanted him to see just what kind of woman he was married to. I wanted him to see just how much I loved to be fucked and how good I was at it. I found myself wanting the movie to get to the fucking part.

One of the cameras moved to show Jimmy as he watched me. By the look on Jimmy's face it surprised me because he was watching me and I know his facial expressions, I could tell he was watching with a great deal of interest. Then the camera showed a close up of his cock, it was hard and sticking up. I watched as the camera zoomed in real close and it showed his pre-cum seeping from the head of it.

There was no doubt in my mind that he was getting off watching me. The camera turned back to the TV and it was showing me in the bedroom now being fucked by two men at the same time. The sounds and pleading that I did while they fucked me, the way I was going crazy fucking them back was getting to me even more. I paused the VCR got up grabbed the bag and came back to the bed. I reached in and pulled out all three-rubber cocks. I knew I could not stop this fire in me with out these lovely cocks.

I grabbed the remote control and pushed the play button. The tape started in again. The camera every once in awhile would pan back to Jimmy's cock and zoom in. I noticed one time that his cock began to bounce as he sat there. The camera man kept the camera on him and it wasn't long before I saw Jimmy's cock begin to shake and I saw his sperm shooting out of it. I heard a voice say "looks like Jimmy here gets off watching his wife getting fucked. I think we should take him and let him see it up real close like."

Another voice said, "I bet he's a fagot, the way he likes sucking cocks, I bet he loves getting fucked." I heard Martins ask him "Is that right Jimmy, you like it in the ass baby? I bet you do don't you Jimmy, in fact I bet you your wife's life that you love getting it up the old poop-shoot." Then Martin said "untie him boys, where Jimmy here is going to pull a train, that's it now bend over the chair and keep watching you wife on the TV. Your going to get fucked just the way we fucked your hot little wife. In fact I bet from the way you love sucking cock so much, you also love getting fucked don't you baby?"

I heard Jimmy say, "No, I never ever did that." Martin said very sternly "Wrong answer Bitch, did you forget already? You will make us all believe that you are a fucking queer or else you and that wife of yours ain't leaving here alive. Got it Baby?" Jimmy hung his head down and mumbled, "Yes, I got it." Martin again said "I bet you love getting fucked in your asshole don't you Jimmy?" I heard Jimmy say in a very tight voice "Yes" Martin said "What's that Jimmy? Whatcha say baby, didja you say you love getting fucked in your asshole Bitch?" Martin said louder "Yes, yes I love getting fucked in my asshole, now are you happy that you got me to admit it, I love being fucked almost as much as I love sucking cock."

I heard him say that and I swear I believed him. I turned and laid down on my back as I watched, never taking my eyes off the TV. I raised my knees up and I aimed the biggest cock at my hole, I pulled it into me as I watched. I had it in and reaching for another cock I rolled onto my left side. I brought the second cock to my mouth to get it wet, and then I moved it behind me and pushed it slowly into my ass. I watched as the men one by one fucked my husband. It was very apparent that he was in a lot of pain with the first man. However when the next man entered him in his ass his aptitude changed. Of course Martin reminded him that he better make sure that he made sure that all of them there believe that he loved getting fucked in the ass.

Once the second man was in him, Jimmy began to push back when the man thrust forward. I began to hear Jimmy breathing hard, it wasn't much longer before he began to talk to the man fucking him. I laid there on my side slowly fucking myself as I watched Jimmy begin to go crazy with his own sexual pleasure. I know my husband, I knew that he was not acting anymore; he was caught up in the sex just as I had been. I saw his hand reach down under him and he began to jack off. It did not take long before he was shooting his sperm out onto the floor. I saw that and I felt my pleasure peek. I closed my eyes and rode it out as I abused my two hands held lovers.

I opened my eyes and I laid there catching my breath, I looked back at the TV and saw another man fucking my husband. This time however Jimmy was holding onto a rather large cock with his right hand as he balanced himself with his left. Jimmy was bouncing back and fourth as he was sucking the cock in his hand as the man behind him fucked him nice and steady. I saw my husband being used like that and part of me felt sorry for him. The other part of me was cheering him on to suck him off. Part of me wanted to see pleasure on Jimmy's face as he was getting fucked and I wanted to watch him climax again.

I was finished for the night; I reached for the remote and turned off the TV. I got off the bed and dropped the two rubber cocks in the bathroom sink. I sat on the stool thinking of everything that had happen to me and to Jimmy. I had no doubt that Jimmy loved me, He submitted himself to those men out of his love for me. Now looking back I looked at myself, I looked at everything that I did with those men along with how turned on I got watching my husband doing the things they made him do. My head was spinning as I sat there trying to work it all out in my messed up brain.

I cleaned my self then got up and went to the guest room where Jimmy was. I opened the door and he was laying there with a light on. I said, "I want you to come to bed, we need to talk." Jimmy got up looking at me very strange; I turned walking to our bedroom with Jimmy behind me. I went in and sat up on my side of the bed. Jimmy sat on his side; there was a chilling silence in that room. I said, "It has been a very interesting few days to say the least. First I want to tell you that because of them, I can see just how deep your love for me is. I even ask myself what if the situation had been reversed.

Would I have submitted myself to save your life as you did for me? I think I would, I hope I would, but would I? I don't really know. I did what I did out of pleasure, you saw that I was not forced once I started sucking the very first man. You saw and heard me as I fucked those men. You saw me on video and then right in front of you. I betrayed you in front of them. Yet after all that you did what you did out of love for me. I can't ever express how much that means to me."

I looked at Jimmy and I saw tears in his eyes, he said "I want to ask you a question, if I do will you promise me that you will answer it with the truth? I feel you owe me that much." I looked at him and I knew he was right, after what he went through I did owe him the truth. I said, "yes I will answer you and it will be the truth." I looked at him and finely he asked, "Do you think I am not a man because of what happen?" I gave him a strange look because that never crossed my mind. I said "No of course not you did what you did because you are a man, a man that loves me and would do anything for me to keep me safe."

He then asked "Did you really enjoy it the way it looked on the video and when they had sex with you in front of me?" I looked at him hard thinking I should spare his feelings then I remembered my promise to him. Talk about being torn, Jimmy had already been through so much, how could I tell him that I did enjoy all the sex with those men? How could I tell him that I enjoyed it a lot? How could I admit to him that I loved those big hard cocks sliding in and out of me? How could I tell my husband that I craved the pleasure that they gave me over and over again. However, I did tell him I would tell him the truth no matter what.

I said "I wish you hadn't asked me that question, I don't want to hurt your feelings, I don't want to hurt you in any way at all. I love you, what happen with those men was not love it was lust, or sex. Oh hell I don't know what it was; I do know it had nothing to do with love at all. Yes my body did enjoy the sex, and it was also very clear to me that your body enjoyed what you did. So to be honest with you and truthful, the answer is yes, yes I did enjoy it, I enjoyed it very much. Now I want to ask you a question, will you promise to answer it as honestly as I just did with you?"

Jimmy said, "yes, I will" I took his hand in mine and asked "When I watched you on the video being screwed by those men, and you where sucking them off as they had me do, did you enjoy it?" His eyes got big and he said very excited and in a panic "Video tape, Oh my God they taped me? You saw what they did, I mean what I did?" I said "yes they gave me a copy, I just watched part of it before I went and got you. It turned me on so much I had to masturbate it was so hot."

The look that Jimmy gave me I can't describe at all. I was trying to figure out what he was thinking. I again asked him the question. "Did you enjoy it?" He hung his head down and said very softly "yes" I said "I thought so, I watched you jack off as you where getting fucked in your asshole, then the way you where sucking those cocks while they screwed you, it was sooo hot. Now I have another question, What, I mean how would you feel if what happen, happened again?"

Jimmy looked me in the eye and said "I don't know, I mean sure I did like it, but I ain't queer. At least I don't think I am I started doing it to protect you and I don't know what happen. One minute I was sick with myself for acting like I enjoyed doing those things and the next minute it was not acting anymore. I couldn't help myself it was like my body had a mind of it's own."

I said, "I know, I know exactly what you mean, but my question is, would you want to do that kind of thing again?" I shut up and just looked at him. Finely he said, "I would do it again only if you wanted me to. I would not want to do it again no matter how good it felt. Why do you want me to do it again?" Boy I was not expecting that question from him. But he asked so I said "To be honest I would, I really got turned on watching you enjoy sex like that. I think watching you like that; let me enjoy the sex with the other men. You got to understand dear that this has nothing to do with my love for you. I love you and now that I know just how much enjoyment you get from sucking another man's cock. Then I also know how much you enjoy being screwed in your ass, so the answer is yes. I do want you to do it again and again and I want to watch you."

Jimmy then asked "What about you, do you want to be gang-bang again? Did you like it that much that you want it again?" I sat there trying to think how we had started talking like this, I mean with all this honesty and crap. I said "The truth is, I would love to watch you at the same time I am getting gang banged. However I also think it would be a turn on to just sit back and watch you while I masturbate. On the other hand from the reaction you had watching me getting fucked over and over by those men with their big hard long cocks, well I kind of feel you enjoyed watching those men fucking me didn't you dear? And I would bet a hundred to one that you want to watch me do it again don't you my love"

Jimmy said in another low voice "yes" I said, "What I didn't hear you." Jimmy said a little louder "Yes I said," I had a chill run through me and I said in a stern voice "What, I still didn't hear you, do you want to watch me get gang-banged again and again?" He said "Yes" I would not stop there, I asked "You would love to suck them and make them rock hard for me to fuck them wouldn't you baby? In fact I bet you would love to be on your knees getting fucked in your ass as you suck them hard for me wouldn't you dear?"

Jimmy said loud this time, YES, yes Damit is that what you want to hear? You want me to admit that I want that to happen again? Yes I do, yes it turned me on watching you getting off, and yes it turned me on watching them with their big cocks fucking you. It turned me on as they where making you scream like I never could. Yes I would suck them hard to fuck you and yes, I want to watch you getting fucked as I get fucked myself, now are you happy? Are you happy that you are married to a creep like me? Are you happy that I'm not man enough to make you scream like a Banshee when I fuck you?"

His voice was breaking up, and I knew tears would soon follow any minute. I said "Good, now that you have said that, I want that also. I love you, and if it makes you happy to see me being fucked over and over and it makes you happy that I love it as much as I do, then I want to do it. If you love being fucked and sucking cock in front of me, then I want you to get fucked and I want you to suck dicks till the cows come home. I love you, and like you, I want to do anything to make you happy. Sure I love big hard cocks, but my love for you is not sexual, it is more than sex.

I have one last question then I want to go to sleep, remember when they had you lick me and suck me clean of their sperm?" Jimmy said, "Yes, I remember" I said, "Well your dick was hard as a rock. I have a feeling that you liked doing that to me, they called it, what was it?" Jimmy said "Cream Pie" they kept telling me to eat their cream from your pie." I said "Yes, that's it, they called it eating "Cream Pie" and I do believe you got as much from that as I did, am I wrong? In fact I kind of think you would also love to do that again wouldn't you dear?"

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers
12